The pool is nice and trash service, the payment service is awful. It gets messed up many times. Great people who work for stadium enclave and are very helpful!

i love living here. i have a dog and it is the best apartment complex for a dog. the people who live here and work here are super nice and friendly.

Stadium Enclave is great! Only complaints are parking/towing related, everything else is fantastic! Would definitely refer my friends to live here.

Amazing place to live. The apartment is clean and well set up. The pool is definitely the shining star of this complex. The gym could use some work.

It is good! The apartment complex is getting a little dirty and maintenance request take a while but other than that great experiences! I had problems with my neighbors that the front desk wasn’t very good about last year, thankfully they moved out

would be a 5 if i didn’t get woken up every thursday at 8 am by the lawn people other than that it’s a nice place to live. also the towing is ridiculous my parents car got towed over parents weekend. not cool

I love the pool and community here! There's way more resident appreciation. Would be 5 stars but I have maintenance issues that take FOREVER to fix.

Stadium Enclave has been really good! Me and my roomies love the pool but i wish the fsu night football games would be played on the tv out there.

Stadium Enclave has been a great place to call home. This is my second year living here and I have yet to have an issue with my apartment. All the staff members are so helpful and welcoming. Great little community

Living here has been great so far. The pool and gym are awesome. The location is very good and it’s so easy to walk to class. So happy I moved here!

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Staff is always super friendly and on top of things and loves making residents happy. Whenever there is an issue it is handled immediately with no issues.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

The complex is beautiful and has so many nice amenities. I’m very thankful for the dog park, and so is my puppy. The pool is fantastic and you feel like you’re on vacation at a resort.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

My roommate and I have loved living at Stadium Enclave so far. The apartments are so nice and the staff and amenities are awesome too. My only big complaint is that, even though the location is awesome, there's no easy access to College Town. Having to either walk all the way around Mosley Street or taking the scary dirt trail is kind of a problem.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Stadium Enclave has been a great place to live in so far. I can't complain about hardly anything. The amenities inside the apartments are brand new and look great.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

So far its been pretty good, the pool is so much fun. its really expensive but obviously with living here you know what you signed up for. Everyone comes to hangout here

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love living here. The community is so lively and fun. The amenities are super nice. Whenever I’ve had a problem maintenance comes in a timely matter.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Very nice apartments, very good people and community. Everyone at the front desk and maintenance is very nice and helpful. Only drawback was AC problems, but we seemed to have gotten those fixed for good.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love living at stadium enclave but my biggest problem is the noise level during the week days. I wish we could implement a quiet hour policy from 9 pm so I can actually sleep and do homework. I love the staff and the amenities. The biggest perk is the location.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Was not what was expected when we first signed. Rooms were smaller and the area was not complete yet we were charged full price for half the amenities.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love living here because I feel like the staff really cares about their residents. All of the little free food things show how much stadium enclave cares and puts them above the other apartment complexes.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I haven’t lived there yet but put my stuff in the unit. It was spacious and roommates are cool. The complex is the most beautiful one in Tallahassee.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

love this place like 90% of the time. gorgeous apartments and the best location you could ask for!! staff is good most of the time, and the maintenance team is so incredibly kind!! second year living here and i love it. - the only 10% i don’t like is how loud the pool gets (i live by there so there’s that) and it’s hard for my friends to find guest parking :(( anyway great place luv it

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Management and maintenance staff have been very helpful at all times. Never had any issues with appliances or parking. Although I wish there was more visitor parking.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Apartment complex is really nice. Need to have more available parking. Need to have visitor parking that is not pay-to-park. Other than the parking issue, haven't had many other problems.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

could communicate better, overall decent property. I enjoy the dog park and the location, its also nice to have valet trash. It helps a lot for busy students who don't have time to take it out everyday.