Stadium Enclave

I have enjoyed living at stadium enclave. The amenities are nice, the rooms are fairly big, the location is close to campus, and the people/staff are friendly. The only issue for me is the parking. As there are way too many residents and not enough parking. There are also about 20 visitors spots for the whole complex which can be frustrating. Other than that the experience ya been enjoyable.
Been good stuff getting kind of used up. Having no pool is wack and y’all didn’t tell us it was just gone. Hate the robots they don’t do anything except get in the way when I drive.
I enjoy living here. The amenities are nice and well kept. The staff is helpful and readily available. The noise level isn’t too loud. I like that it is close enough to walk to campus.
I love living here, i honestly feel so safe here, i never have problems, everyone is always so helpful! Definitely best apartment complex in Tallahassee
I've loved living here. Amenities are great and staff is even better. I have not spent a single dollar for coffee since I moved here. Thank u<3
Plumbing system isnt the best makes it hard to shower and use the sink. Robot is pointless and stupid. Leasing office staff is very friendly but dont communicate well.
Stadium Enclave is such a great place to live! They are very prompt on getting our packages to us, update us with important details going on in the community, have free food for us often, and keep the area up to date and clean! I am lucky to live here.
Really great area, close to everything. Apartment had some bad times at first but I think they figured it out. Not many problems with the apartment itself also has a pretty good gym with very nice pool and pool area.
Excellent facilities, view, and amazing staff. Throughout my time with Stadium Enclave, I have had nothing but good experiences. Excited to continue to live here!
Good study rooms, service, and clean neighborhood :) i will be resigning for a fact 100% after this year, only thing is that the coffee machine is usually busted but i guess it’s because of how often people use It.