Stadium Enclave

Overall, stadium enclave is a great place to live. The location is right near campus so a quick walk to football games or school. Steps away from Madison social or township. The pool and volleyball courts and fire pits are awesome amenities to use.
Good and friendly staff who respond quickly to emails and requests. I enjoy living here as the place is well kept and maintained. Notification for my packages received is prompt.
Nice amenities and convenient to campus and college town. Maintenance can be hard to get ahold of and communicate with. The staff is nice but doesn’t usually seem to know what they’re doing.
My roommates and I have had a positive experience here. We cannot say enough about the amenities Stadium Enclave provides and we have been fortunate be a part of this complex since the beginning.
I love stadium enclave and the amenities so much!! Such as the study rooms and resort style pool. also can’t beat the location! Love living here!
The complex is really nice and the units are beautiful. I like the gym and other amenities. Maintenance is typically very fast and gets things done. My two complaints are security and parking. Last year my car got broken into and my roommate had 2 bikes stolen. The gates aren’t always closed like they are supposed to be. As for parking, the first year I lived here the parking outside the gate was free and now there are no free visitor parking spots. For the price I pay to live here, I should be able to have my friends visit without having to pay for parking.
So good! I love living here and am going on to my second year!! The amenities are great as well as the location and the staff are awesome. :)
The property is great but the management is curt. They don't seem to truly care about the residents and they don't actually want to help resolve issues.
My residential experience at Stadium Enclave has been very enjoyable. I have lived here since Fall 2019, the staff is extremely helpful and maintenance request are usually completed within 48 hours. Stadium Enclave in my opinion is one of the best college apartment complexes.
Great complex and awesome amenities, but noise is definitely an issue. Security guards do not enforce noise ordinances. Noise carries very well through the walls and ceiling.