Too expensive for everything you have to deal with. Parking is outrageous and there’s never any parking. Trash services rarely picks up trash.

Love living here. Best amenities and pool in town. The valet trash service is awesome! Other than having free guest parking I’d rate Enclave a 10/10

The community is great. My favorite part is how many pets are in the community, it makes it so I don't need my own pet because I see a dog at least once a day!!

First apartment ever...and I've made the best choice as far as good staff, lower prices, and I'm closer to work. Not noisy, definitely dog friendly and social events included from time to time which is not to be missed.

It’s a really great community with an awesome pool! I love being near campus and in front of the stadium. The dog park is a cute addition to the pet owners

Stadium Enclave is a great place to call home! A short walk from College Town, campus, and the stadium with awesome amenities and a friendly staff! As an added bonus there are also plenty of pups around the complex, so if you ever need a floofy hug you are sure to run across a good boy or girl!

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love the location and new amenities. I am such a close distance to FSU’s campus. The pool is so luxurious that it feels like I am at a resort. One of the best things about this place is the valet trash and I love my reserved parking space. I don’t love how long it takes to complete maintenance requests and the lack of communication in the office.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Love stadium enclave! I make use of the outstanding fitness center under my apartment every day and enjoy being able to stay here with my friends in this great community.

I love living here. Everyone is always so helpful. My favorite part is the location. It is so close to everything I am interested in. I love

Stadium enclave has so many awesome features. The pool is always poppin', the gym has great equipment options, the staff is the best, the maintenance is quick and efficient. I am happy living here, and the location is perfect for walking distance.

I have not lived in Stadium Enclave yet but my experience with the leasing office has been great so far and the amenities took awesome. cant wait to live here!

My time at stadium enclave has been great! The staff is super nice and very helpful. Whenever I have an issue involving maintenance, they take care of it very quickly.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love all of the amenities, up to date appliances, and support staff that is constantly attentive to any issues. I also enjoy then events that are scheduled for all of us on gamedays

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I love living here, but tandem parking has been a severe inconvenience for me. My only complaint! The location is great, the employees are helpful and the pool is unreal.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

I’ve lived in Stadium Enclave the past 2 years, and I can honestly say I love living here. From the amenities to the community and the people I live with, it has always been a great time!! Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Reply from Stadium Enclave

apartment layouts are very modern and well designed. Pool is great and the gym is convenient. However, the air vents in the apartments freaking suck. For some reason, yall put them right over the door and go both ways. So much sound comes through these vents that i sometimes wonder why you even bothered installing a door.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Poor management that doesn’t care about the residents. All corporate and try to make you resign two weeks into the lease or they’ll raise the prices.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Stadium Enclave is one of the most amazing student living complexes in all of Tallahassee. Its is beautiful and feels like home. The staff is so friendly and outgoing and the amenities are amazing!!!

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Love ittt love the pool, love the people, love the location, love the layout, love my neighbors, love the outside,love the view, I love everything about it

Reply from Stadium Enclave

The location is amazing and the pool area is a great place to hang out and watch the football games thanks to the big screen. The space in the apartment is nice

Reply from Stadium Enclave

love living here! the staff always helps us without question! the valet trash and dog park really sets this apartment complex apart from the rest

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Hey! My name is Hannah and I chose to live at stadium enclave cause of the beautiful, new structures and the excitement of being the first group of people to live there. But I also chose to live there because on the inclusivity that stadium enclave seems to bring in. We are all together on this account and I know some people that are already living. I love how the gym, pool, and other recreational areas are set up for us to meet people and not just know our roommates.Stadium enclave seemed like a a perfect fit after cooper gave us the most wonderful tour! Thanks SE❤️

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Living at Stadium Enclave has been a very positive experience so far. The apartments are nice and offer everything I have needed. Maintenance has also been very prompt and helpful when things need to be fixed.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Very nice place, clean. Everyone is nice never too loud or disturbing. There is always something to do weather it be going swimming, volleyball, or studying.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Great location, amazing amenities including study rooms, printers and macs as well as friendly staff! The gym is also good enough to substitute for the Leach when you can’t make it over there.