Leaving at stadium Enclave has been great!! I loved not the community feel and I outdoor environment. It has been a great year and I am excited to move on to urban enclave and hopefully receive the sameness experiences!

Stadium Enclave has a beautiful community with all the resources a student could need! Living at Stadium Enclave is truly a student-living environment with college students all around, it’s location right next to campus, and the studying spaces always available!

Stadium enclave is the best. Greatest complex in Tallahassee. The resort style pool, jumbotron, beach volley ball court and dog park in the complex are amazing.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Living at stadium enclave has been an unexpected dream. Members of this community all share a common goal of creating a better place for student living.

Everything about stadium Enclave is amazing! Amenities, staff, neighbors& my lovely roommate. We both decided to even renew our lease for another year :)

Great community and amenities!! Location, location, location!! Need stricter guidelines to keep the pool area clean, too much trash and carelessness.

Living at stadium enclave has been amazing!! From the pool to the gym to the people who live there aren’t all fantastic! Couldn’t have asked for a better place to live!!

I like living in stadium enclave but I there are a few things that make me dislike stadium enclave too. First, is the bug problem and how roaches have been betting in so easily since summer started. Second, how it takes so long for the mail to be “logged in” and I have to wait longer than my delivery time to get a package. Third, how dirty the streets get when the kids leave trash, cups, and deer cans

I love the amenities and the location, but I wish there were more guest parking spots. It’s terrible when my friends can’t come over because they can’t park at my apartment complex.

Love it here. Wish maintenance wouldn't knock on my door at 9 am. Pool is good, but it gets dirty. Every time I see a security person, they are on their phone.

Community is good and the apartments are nice. The only critique I would have is there are a lot of spiders and spider webs as soon as you open your apartment door. Other than that these apartments have met their expectations.

So far the application process is great and the front office has been extremely helpful! I can’t wait to get settled down and live life large at my new apartment!

The amenities and community were amazing! The staff has always been really helpful and nice as well. The only complaint I have is the noise level in the building, but that's pretty common in Tallahassee.

I think it could be better. If I had a pet I would definitely resign. The amenities are nice but the construction and no warning of it was not appealing or expected at all.

Living here has been a overall good experience. The proximity to campus is great. Having valet trash service is awsome and if there is any maintenance issues, the maintenance team is prompt and friendly.

Stadium enclave has definitely been my favorite place to live so far! So many great amenities and great location! I never have any complaints and I’m so happy I get to live here again next year!

I love living at stadium enclave! It’s super social and is a very welcoming environment. The pool there is awesome, my roommates and i love spending our weekends relaxing by the pool and enjoying the sun.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Amazing 10/10 experience. I resigned Here because it is the absolute best place to live in Tallahassee. The staff is very chill and helpful while also being professional and welcoming.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Stadium enclave has honestly been an amazing place to live. The clubhouse and general areas are always clean. The staff is super helpful and nice. I also love the free food giveaways they always have.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Super close to campus which was very convenient. For what you get, it can be sorta overpriced when compared to other apartment complexes. But, overall it was a pretty decent year!

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Love living so close to campus & having such amazing amenities! There’s a gym, pool, game room, and study all outside your apartment! The office is always helpful and constantly making sure you enjoy Stadium Enclave to the fullest

Reply from Stadium Enclave

My experience at stadium enclave has been amazing! I love the staff, amenities, pool, and especially the location near FSU campus and college town

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Overall the apartment complex is nice, but there is a lot of flaws that need to be worked on, and the amenities should be available all the time.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Worst community management I’ve ever lived at. They only care about money. This place is so overpriced for the garbage service that they provide to residents.

Reply from Stadium Enclave

Loved my time here and the pool, only complaint would be not knowing construction would be happening all year right outside my window. The gym and other amenities are great