Stadium Enclave

Great location for going to FSU. Amenities are broken half the time and need to be fixed faster the pool has been closed for three months. However the pavilion is great
Great staff and amenities! I love how close it is to campus and the amazing view of the stadium. The rooms are all very spacious and offer plenty of bathroom and closet space.
I love living at stadium enclave! The apartments are very nice and so are the amenities. The only issue is right now with covid they aren’t opening any of our amenities besides the study rooms. I really wish they would work on opening up at least the pool and volley ball court because it is outside and in the open
great experience, love the place. couldn't ask for a better place to live in Tallahassee. Everything is great and the time Ive had here has made school that much better.
In the beginning it was a little shaky but now I love where I live. Sad my garage clicker never worked but I’m more sad about moving out soon.
Stadium enclave is the best place to live, no question about it. There's the pool, proximity to the stadium, great staff, fun neighbors, etc. What else could you really want?
I enjoyed living here. The amenities were well kept and always a good place to hang out. The apartments were spacious and clean. It was nice to have the trash service.
Lived here for two years never had any major problems. Enjoyed the pool the maintaince and front office was sometimes hard to deal with but overall a nice place to live.
My favorite place I’ve lived. I live right next to the pool and I love it. I think the location is great and it feels like one big community.
Stadium Enclave is the best apartment complex in town. Great amenities and staff. Super close location to campus and an amazing pool. I would not want to live anywhere else!