It is a friendly and convenient community. I love that it's right next to the to the stadium, and also it really close to the usc campus. Then it's really nice to have a gym right in the community

Reply from Stadium Suites

Just visiting Stadium Suites I knew It was the place I as mine meant to be! Such an amazing atmosphere and I can’t wait to lessen here for the remainder of my education at U of SC!

Reply from Stadium Suites

The staff is super friendly- Joe is a really chill guy. I always offer cookies from work and it's always a pleasant conversation. The pool is a great commodity and the gym is accessible- awesome new paint jobs too!

Reply from Stadium Suites

Stadium suites has been getting better, staff are responsive and the utilities are also very good. The people here are friendly and the area is generally quiet

Reply from Stadium Suites

Stadium Suites is a great place off campus apartment. The staff are friendly and willing to help resdient with anything. Their prices are fair and have great bus drivers. Events are awesome and so are there other rooms. I would recommend this place of anyone is looking for a place to stay.

Reply from Stadium Suites

absolutely love it here! apartments are clean and cozy. The office offers amazing assistance. best apartment experience I’ve had so far. Definitely would recommend, also can’t beat location.

Reply from Stadium Suites

The complex is really nice with a lot of cool amenities. Walking distance to Williams Brice is a huge benefit as well as the fully furnished units.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Was changed rooms and roommates without any kind of email, only found out when I tried to pay rent. Would like to have received an email or phone call o read something.

Reply from Stadium Suites

The manager ashley is amazing and very accommodating. She helped get me on the first floor and strived to get my dog submitted as an ESA the pool is amazing and a perfect place to meet new people. Because I have a dog I’ve seen at other apartments in the area there are nicer dog parks, so maybe updating the dog park a little and adding obstacles or a larger area. The gym is extremely nice and had the perfect amount of equipment.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I love stadium suites but it could definitely Be better!! The upgrades process has been such a hastle and we are really over it. And out electric bill is SOARING for no reason and no one seems to care. But it’s still too good of a deal to pass up!

Reply from Stadium Suites

It was a great place to live very quite and homie. I love the staff their all sweet people and the housing was clean and spacious. I met come great people here.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I love the community and the all inclusive rent but I have a roommate that I don't get along with and never speaks to me. Management refuses to transfer her to another apartment after multiple attempts to reconcile issues with her. She is negative and doesn't clean at all. She leaves our front door open when she is mad. She does a lot of things on spite. I wish stadium suites would build 1 bedroom or 2 bedroom apartments.

Reply from Stadium Suites

The summer free special came in handy. Overall, the rent was a pretty decent price compared to where I lived previously. The apartment is renovating and it looks better. I was put in 3 different units until one was move in material. My only issue was my toilet and loud neighbors.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Leasing office staff is as helpful as they can be and very friendly, but I often feel like I’m stuck in a constant loop of no one being able to actually improve my experience

Reply from Stadium Suites

This is a great place to live with friendly staff and great amenities. I definitely recommend this apartment to anyone looking! I have lived here for two years and still think it is wonderful.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Great and fun facilities! Great price for great living. Maintenance is taken care of with in 24 hours of request! Lots of great activities such as pool, volleyball, etc.

Reply from Stadium Suites

My roommates and I had a great time living here last year you have the best management and no major issues. Excited to switch to an upgraded apartment this year!!

Reply from Stadium Suites

Great living space! Been living here a few years now and love how things are updated each year! Would definitely recommend Stadium Suites to others!

Reply from Stadium Suites

I am so excited to move in! I have toured almost like 3 times with my roommates trying to strategizing how we are going to organize our apartment!

Reply from Stadium Suites

So far I have really enjoyed my time here. The maintenance is friendly and helpful as are the staff! The noise level is not the best, but its not terrible considering I am living in student apartments. The updates look great and I am excited to see the final results! I would like to see a bit of an update to some of the amenities like the gym, but all in all things are great here.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Stadium suites is a great place to live for any students in the surrounding area! It is very affordable and offers amentities such as the gym, pool, etc.

Reply from Stadium Suites

This community has been just what I was looking for. Close enough to the city to be convenient, far away enough to be quiet. The staff and maintenance have been on point the entire time ive been here, and the people I've met have become good friends.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Change in management ruined the experience. They were rude to my roommate and I. If I hadn’t graduated I would still live here just because the price.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Really nice apartment complex. Spacious apartment, big bedrooms, fully furnished, new appliances. Individual living. Amazing management, prompt service.

Reply from Stadium Suites

As of right now I have not moved into my apartment yet but after dealing with the office staff they seem very friendly and willing to help you. However currently experiencing some issues with my apartment placement because it seems like when placing us into an apartment they only looked at one of our applications and not all 3 of us which is how we ended up on a floor we didn’t want as a whole.