Love the place and my large balcony, plenty of space. Shuttle could be better but still like it here. The apartment setup is nice and I love the new stoves.

Very nice place to live. Everyone is friendly. The management is kind and helpful. The apartment is roomy and welcoming. The shuttle is also a very nice addition.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Residents can be childish and no camera in the neighborhood, printers do not work at the office, other than that, new painted apartments look good

Reply from Stadium Suites

Good. This is a good place to live. suitable environment. The gates won’t be locked all the time. They break down. Everything else is good here.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Great. But People in my building leave trash on the stairs and it kinda blocks the stairway and it’s disgusting. And there are people with pets that leave the dog poop on grass

Reply from Stadium Suites

Love living here. Wish there were more walking paths near but that's not really something that can be fixed! Staff is super nice. I wish I got warnings when they were coming in my apartment

Reply from Stadium Suites

I love stadium suites! The apartments are huge, I love the big smart TV, and I love all of the amenities. The pool and hot tub are always open and clean and the shuttle is always on time and is very convenient. The staff is always super friendly!

Reply from Stadium Suites

Great! Staff is always helpful when I visit the office. Maintenance is always there to fix a problem within the next day and very nice people.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Love the new paint job. Some things still need some work like the gates but overall the place is great. The rooms are nice, a lot of space and great pool.

Reply from Stadium Suites

The apartment wasnt very clean when we moved in, but having brand new appliances and the price of the apartment for the size was really good. We havent had many issues which would require maintenance which is good, and the maintenance team is also very responsive.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I just moved in this semester into a premium apartment, but this far everything has been great. I am enjoying this community way better than my last.

Reply from Stadium Suites

It’s been great. It’s been awesome. It’s been amazing. It’s been delightful. It’s been enjoyable. It’s been satisfying. It’s been exciting. It’s been cool.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Overall experience has been decent. The appliances provided are a great plus considering they are on the higher end. The furnishing could be better (the couches are so uncomfortable). The maintenance crew is the absolute best. They respond asap to requests and are very friendly.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Like living here but there are way too many speed bumps and the gates now seem to be constantly broken so I’m always worried them closing on my car.

Reply from Stadium Suites

It’s a nice living environment for students, and it’s also very affordable. The amenities are great for students, and it’s one of the best student living communities around.

Reply from Stadium Suites

The shuttle to campus is reliable, the amenities are really nice, and the new painting/renovations make everything look a lot nicer. I wish the gates to get in and out of the complex were always used, especially at night.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I've really enjoyed my time here so far. The staff has been professional and responsive. The rooms are spacious and it's decently priced. The new paint also looks great on all the buildings!

Reply from Stadium Suites

My experience here has been very positive! Staff, location, amenities, neighborhood are all awesome! It is so close to the stadium and the campus is only a short drive. Also, the staff is very accommodating and good about quickly putting in maintenance requests.

Reply from Stadium Suites

It is really easy to go over on the electricity bill. There was only one person there for the whole summer and there were overages every month.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I love living here! It’s an awesome community and the amenities are also great. Any time I have a problem it is resolved very quickly and with great hospitality!

Reply from Stadium Suites

I moved in July 1 2019. I'm am not a student, I am a older person and I must say I had my reservations. However I found the move in exsperance to go very smooth. The front staff was very efficient and professional. The maintenance team on grounds are outstanding and the accommodations meet my every need. I would highly recommend Sadium Suits to my friends.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I have loved living at stadium suites! Everyones been so kind & helpful. The move in process was really smooth and whenever we had any concerns the staff was ready to assist.

Reply from Stadium Suites

It’s been rough. I first was paired with a random person whole stole from me and had to call the police. She wasn’t even a student. My room in that unit stayed at 75 degrees despite my multiple matenience requests. Next lease I signed apparently the apartment didn’t even exist so my lease was broken without me knowing. I was then matched with a 32 year old who came out to meet me with no pants on and screamed at me about having seizures. The internet always breaks, the printer never works in the front office, and the AC in the fitness center never works either. Also mantienence at my old unit trashed our stuff and left beers everywhere after repainting.

Reply from Stadium Suites

I am very pleased with Stadium Suites. The apartments are very spacious and clean. I have had a few issues with palmetto bugs and maintenance not responding, but other than that, i am very happy.

Reply from Stadium Suites

Safe, clean living! Love living in this area and can get to class as quickly and easily. Very friendly people and everything gets taken care of once I’ve asked.