Stadium Suites

I love my apartment and its so roomy and very friendly neighbors. My roommates are the best and i love how big the kitchen is so I have enough space to bake
My resident experience has been amazing! I love using the volleyball courts and having a pool and gym very close to my apartment. The apartment and staff are amazing
We have had a great experience living at Stadium Suites so far. The staff, amenities, and all around experience has been great. To name a few, maintenance has been very quick and responsive to any issues we have had, the office was very helpful when I had my support animal move in, and the shuttle is very reliable. When you live in a college apartment, you can't expect everything to be exactly perfect, but we have gotten real close!
Extremely happy with the service at Stadium Suites so far. The office staff is nothing but helpful and the amenities are great! They’re taking covid precautions seriously which is super appreciated.
While I started off on a bumpy road, things turned out amazing and I love where I live now!! SO happy to see what the future brings me living at Stadium Suites.
i love it here ! i love my room and my space, the kitchen and porch are super nice ! The people are super nice, there’s plenty of parking, and the area is quiet and secluded! close to campus as well!!
It’s chill. I like the pool and really enjoyed the gym when it was always open. I like how it is not on the main road. But that pool cool. I wish it was open longer.
honestly have had no problems living here! My apartment has had no issues, maintenance does a great job at keeping everything in order! My one suggestion would be to get another dumpster, trash seems to over flow before trash day often.
Very easy move in, and the people are very nice! Clean environment with great pool , and hang out areas! Also dog friendly! I would definitely stay here again after my lease is up!
Having lived at Stadium Suites for exactly one month, I can honestly say that I have enjoyed the experience so far. The community appears to be safe and quiet. The staff in the leasing office is very helpful and responsive. I always feel up to date and informed about everything that’s going on. The only issue that I’ve had is that I cannot get into my mailbox despite having the code. I was told they’re just old and need to be fixed or replaced. Every time I need to get in, I have to call someone with a key from the leasing office to open it for me, which is inconvenient for them and myself. Other than that, I’m loving this place!