Stadium Suites

4.3

4.3

my experience was not the best experience it could have been to be completely honest. the shuttle was never running which interfered with my rent money and theey said they would have a way for us to get back and forth which was by uber but we had to pay for the uber and got a gift card instead i believe that the money we spent on the uber’s should have been added as a credit towards our account
good! friendly staff, nice upgraded apartments and now valet trash service! the upgraded front office is super nice, love that we have free parking
Modern apartments that give you plenty room to decorate and truly make it fee like home. All appliances are generally new and up to date! Maintenance has been extremely helpful for any issue arises no matter how small.
Love living here! I feel so safe and at home! I have never had any problems within my apartment and when I need something fixed maintenance is on it! 10/10 recommend to any of my friends!!
Love the amenities here and the staff is great. Love seeing friendly faces in the office every time I go! The pool and hammock garden are really nice.
Living at Stadium Suites has been pretty good. There have been some things that broke but maintenance comes to fix them promptly. Overall, pretty good experience!
Really enjoy living here, all the staff is nice. Maintenance gets work orders done quickly. All the neighbors are super nice and all the dogs that live here too
I love it here! I have lived at stadium for two years now and I plan to resign my lease for next year. I love my apartment, the appliances are very nice, it is very spacious, and it is so nice to have my own bathroom. The people who work in the leasing office are very nice and helpful. I would recommend Stadium Suites to anyone who is looking for student living!
I love it here still after living here for a year! I hope to find another community like this one after I graduate because of how great it is.
It’s been really nice here. And I love the gated community. I like that I can walk around with my dog and not worry. The dog park also is nice for my fire baby to meet friends.