Stadium Suites

4.3

4.3

I have enjoyed living here! I have had no issues and love my space! It is a very safe apartment complex and my roommates are great! Looking forward to the rest of the year here!
A great place to live for the price! The leasing office and the staff are understanding and respond to all your needs. They also have fun giveaways and events for the residents!
First apartment living experience. Very clean, great location, quiet atmosphere. People are respectful and well mannered in this area. You will have nothing less of a good time at stadium suites.
Its quite grand. The trash service is superb. I enjoy it a lot here. Honestly I don’t have any complaints. The maintenance here is a god send.
I love it here and the property is really well keep as far as the apartments and community in general. I love having my own bathroom and everything comes furnished so you don’t have to worry about spending crazy money to live as a college student.
I love living here! The staff and maintenance are super nice and friendly. The amenities are also great, I love the gym and pool in the summer.
I wish the valet trash service was 7 days a week and that other people picked up their dogs’ 💩 but other than that I love it here. Staff are friendly.
The price is fantastic given other communities, but the noise level and roommate experience can be hectic at times. Renting with roommates you already know would be better for this community rather than the roommate match system.
Need more exceptions to break out of lease. I feel trapped because I have a child but can’t move out without reletting. Disappointing to see an apartment complex put profit over human safety
We had some problems with mold and many times with our disposal and AC, but for the price you get a good amount of space so i am okay with some maintenance issues.