Stadium Suites

1,186 Reviews

4.3

1,186 Reviews

Chloe
love it here! the office staff is so friendly and the maintenance is always as fast as possible. my roommates and I have never had any sort of issue.
Tiffany
Stadium Suites is everything I dreamed of in an apartment complex . Staff is very helpful in every way. Maintenance staff keeps the complex clean and neat. Not to mention, the maintenance staff handles maintenance orders very quickly!!
Kylie
I love this apartment complex! The amenities are amazing and the apartments tend to not have anything wrong with them! Gorgeous complex and great location at a great price!
Shania
I love living at Stadium Suites! It's perfectly priced for everything we get. When we have maintenence issues they're solved quickly and the office staff is always nice and helpful.
Alesha
I like the apartment amenities and the staff is very friendly and helpful. However, when I address concerns about my roommate there’s a lot of talk but no follow through with action. This has left me in a less than ideal living situation and I’m constantly cleaning up messes that aren’t mine.
Sara
1 star
Words cannot express how much I dislike living here. Football season is the absolute worst. For some reason it’s ok for people to blast music on the 3rd floor until 5am that can be heard on the 1st floor
Simran
I love living here! It’s such a great experience living at stadium! They have everything I wanted while away from home! Thank you stadium team members
Regan
Staff is not very friendly. Area is not safe. Stadium suites team needs to be more respectful to tenants. Rent is way too high for what you get.
Eliani
I love living here! It is quiet. It is clean and there is a lot to do. It is very affordable and you have everything you need. I especially love that there is a shuttle that takes you to school.
Rheeya
There was a great staff and great amenities on the tour. I am very excited. I just finished reviewing my lease and getting it approved for next year. I can't wait to move in with my best friends here!