Stadium Suites

The best place to live!! The price is so affordable compared to other apartment complexes, the rooms are spacious, and the staff are always polite and very helpful! :)
My experience has been good. My only major problem is that after a year of living here my mail is still being placed in the wrong mailbox. Other than that there haven't been any other real problems.
I enjoy the close knit community of friends and activities to do on site. Being close to Williams-Brice on Saturday's is awesome.Have met so many friends to hang out with on the weekends.
I enjoy living here and I love the helpful staff. It’s all inclusive and cheaper than a lot of places. I moved here for school and the shuttle takes me to classes so I don’t have to always take my car
I have lived here for five months now. And my experience has been amazing so far. Everyone in the community seems nice, along with the office staff is very friendly. The biggest plus is how pet friendly the apartments are. I have a extra large dog and everyone is so accepting of him which is way more than I expected. Maintenance is always super fast at fixing problems within my apartment. Lastly the pool is such a peaceful beautiful scenery great for tanning. Overall this apartment community is just amazing.
I enjoy Stadium Suites. The staff is nothing but nice and quick with responses. Maintenance is fast. They are constantly improving in terms of amenities in the Apartment like I got a new washer and fridge! It's a comfortable distance from campus but also close enough to i-70 to where I can pretty much go anywhere without too much hassle. Parking is always available. I cannot hear my neighbors upstairs or to my right. There are lots of cats.
The staff was very friendly and always felt like a safe community! The only issue I faced while living here was not being able to use the amenities such as the gym while it was being remodeled. I did enjoy it when it was open though.
Great!!!! Like whoa they are amazing and like everything is great and the staff re so nice like whoa they are great and I would definitely recommend people here to live here and stuff
It is a good apartment community at a good price. Sometimes it gets really loud here on weekends with parties which is annoying. But otherwise good. Pretty safe. I'm sure the amenities are usually better but haven't been good due to covid-19 and the gym has been closed since December 2019. Everyone who works here is very nice and helpful.
Good place to live for college students with great amenities and staff that are always willing to help if you have any problems. Close to the stadium as well!