Stadium Suites

4.3

1,139 Reviews

4.3

1,139 Reviews

The management is really helpful, and the community here is great! I have loved all the amenities and friendly faces here at Stadium Suites!
I am very pleased with Stadium Suites. The staff are very nice and know me by name when I walk into the office. If I need something fixed within my apartment, I get the item fixed within the same business day
I love the community and how peaceful it is. It’s so nice for it to be quiet even while still living in Columbia. I also love how quick maintenance is to fix things.
Stadium suites is great for what you pay for! The amenities are great. I like the tv that comes with the apartment and the balcony is nice. The gym, tanning bed, pool, and study rooms near the office are also nice.
Stadium Suites has the best location because we’re kind of tucked off but still downtown, which makes it nice and quiet. I like being able to come home and be at peace
Very nice and clean complex! They grab your trash everyday, they have a cute dog park. Very clean pool area ! A nice gym. Good size apartment! I recommend any student to live here!
I just moved here in August of 2021, when I started working here as turn help. I enjoyed working here and was offered an office job that I love. The office staff is extremely friendly and the maintenance staff is quick and efficient.
The best apartment management in Columbia. Everyone is so nice and helpful in the front office. I put in a maintenance request and they responded in less than an hour. I love the location and size of the apartments, especially for the price. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment.
I had an amazing experience at stadium suites. They have an awesome office staff and maintenance is always quick to respond! Amenities are always good too.
I love the property here! Moving so far from home was very nerve wrecking, but I am beyond happy with where I chose to call my new home. Everyone is so welcoming, the amenities are great, and it’s an all around homey feeling community.