Stadium Suites

4.3

1,040 Reviews

4.3

1,040 Reviews

Reliable shuttle and maintenance. Did experience roach infestation when I first lived here but maintenance handled it half-way through the semester. Love being able to walk to the football stadium
I’m already extremely excited to move in! Staff at Stadium Suites has already been so helpful in answering my questions and getting me set to move in!
Living at stadium suites was great. From awesome staff to quick maintenance. The anematies are awesome. Never had a problem with crime causs its away from everything. Walking to the stadium was cool on GameDays or making a right and going to mcdonalds was easy or hopping on I70 to Charleston.
The staff is great and made sure that I was taken care of unlike my other complex. Would highly recommend and fit the price and everything offered its amazing.
Prices are reasonable and amenities are great. Maintenance is always helpful and kind. However, our apartment always had a bug problem because there was space under the door even when closed.
It was okay but like just okay Not okay okay more like okay than okay? Okay does that make sense? Okay so it was an okay experience but not too okay in that way but okay in the other meaning of okay
i love it here . it is very good. the apartments are very clean. the pool is really nice. the hot tub is a great add. the gym is way better than any other apartment complex i’ve seen.
The apartment community seems great so far. I cannot tell if the pool gets cleaned at all or just not very often but it could be cleaner. The staff are very friendly
Except the early morning nose I do not have any complains. Cockroaches are all around the kitchen at night. The rent could be a little bit cheaper.
amenities are nice! rent is affordable and i’m glad electricity is going to be included in rent. staff and maintenance are nice. work requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.