Stadium Suites

4.3

4.3

Was able to meet lots of new people while living comfortably and in peace in my apartment. Overall, a very good and well rounded experience that met my needs
I’ve lived here a few years and really enjoyed it for the most part. The stray cats everywhere can be really loud, especially when your window is facing a dumpster. They stopped sending emails when you receive a package which was really helpful before. Staff is very helpful overall.
I absolutely loved living at Stadium Suites. The apartments are clean and spacious. The amenities are well kept and the staff is so so nice. I would’ve lived here longer if I was staying in Columbia and strongly suggest these apartments.
The updated apartment is so nice! The appliances and painted cabinets give it a brand new feel. The amenities are also wonderful. I just wish I had been able to utilize them more during COVID!
I feel safe and at peace here generally. It is great to have utilities included in the monthly rent and the trash valet service. However there are issues with mold in me and my roommate's room. I would recommend this complex to another student because I think it's a good value.
10/10 would recommend to anyone and everyone in search for high quality apartments at a great price. Amazing staff and also an amazing maintenance team!
Convenient place to live can walk to the stadium. Gated community. Maintenance is very quick and easy to request. Quiet neighbors. Full furnished
Great that the clubhouse is now opne 24/7 and the pool and amentities are all really great. Appliances all work very well in our apartment. No big issues through the year.
Thoroughly enjoy my time living here. Great community events held, love that utilities are included, great facilities. Just wish the pool was open longer!
It’s pretty peaceful living here. Most of the amenities are up-to-date and the staff is nice. I would only ask that they get the computer room working especially since a lot of students are online.