Stadium Suites

The community is good, and the staff are friendly and easy to talk to. One of the main problems I find is that residents are letting their dogs poop anywhere they want and are not picking it up. The only other problem really is that my mail is never put in the correct mailbox. I have even gone so far as to put a label with my name and apartment number in my box, yet my mail is still misplaced. It causes a real inconvenience when I can not receive my work checks because they are in the wrong box.
I enjoy the privacy and safety of living here. I like being in the sweet spot of living just close enough to campus but yet not on campus. The amenities are pretty good, overall I'm satisfied.
I've loved living here so far!! There are so many amenities available and the staff is always SUPER nice! Also, I'm glad that there are upgrades being made to the community!
the staff is very friendly and answer any questions. the apartments are very roomy and comfortable. the couches are very uncomfortable though.
The shuttle is unavailable too often. This has caused many issues as I don’t have a parking space on campus. I have had to pay for uber. Otherwise I love living here.
The staff here is always so nice and friendly and maintenance comes whenever we need them to! Love the pool and all the amenities Stadium Suites has to offer!
The staff is very friendly with great amenities as well. Maintenance is very quick, lots of space. Furniture is very nice plus the people are very friendly.
My resident experience so far is amazing. I love staying at stadium suites. I can’t wait until the new fitness and yoga room is built. But I feel like stadium needs to work on the farrell cat population because the poop in the grass is very aggravating. Plus the smell. But love it there
Everything’s pretty smooth going, never too loud, not a bad community at all, my neighbors are friendly, don’t bother at all, the environment is clean and safe
No problems so far! Living area is great and the staff is always professional and extremely helpful. We're all glad we chose this complex this year.