SV is really nice and has stainless steel appliances, big rooms and windows, furnished living area, but there’s no pool and a small gym. Great location by the stadium and South Duff.

Generally a great place to live. The rooms are nice the bathrooms as well. Love the kitchen. The only downside is game day traffic sometimes but thats not often!

I love living at this apartment! The environment is super nice, the workers are super helpful and getting the benefits of free food friday is my favorite. overall super satisfied

Apartments are nice but cheaply built. Been charged with $60 late fees when I actually paid early not once but three times. Not very impressed with parking. However, gym and tanning are nice as well as in unit laundry.

I am looking forward to moving into Stadium View, it looks like a fantastic place to live. When I toured the staff was all very friendly and the clubhouse was very clean.

The apartments are great, but the management staff is extremely difficult to deal with and unhelpful. I have been treated rudely by both Taylor and Jessica, and only after I reached out to the corporate office did I receive the assistance I needed when dealing with a relettor following graduation.

Stadium View is a great place to live. It is clean and quiet and in a great location in Ames. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The pricing is very reasonable for the area and amenities available.

I’ve enjoyed my experience at SVS. I like the trash service. I don’t like what they have recently done with assigned parking. I haven’t had issues but some friends have had bad experiences.

Stadium view is great, the staff are very friendly and helpful. The apartments are nice and have a lot of great amenities. I also love the freebie Friday’s where you can get free food every Friday!

This is the only apartment complex that was a no brainer. Utilities included is what really sold me and my roommate who were looking at all the options

Stadium View has offered me an experience like no other. With a great bus route, and a great central location, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

The location is perfect. You’re close to campus as well as Hilton and Jack Trice! The apartments are so modern and everyone has their bathroom and walk in closet!

I'm content with my time here at Stadium View. I'm a little disappointed in that the walls seem to be very thin as I can hear my roommates most of the time when there watching tv, but other then that I'm happy.

Apartment complex is overall pretty nice. Rooms are spacious and the rate is all inclusive (until next year). The walls are really thin though and a lot of the construction was rushed, so the building itself is sloppy. The washing machines are cheap agitators and there isn't an elevator in the building. The management is also incredibly rude. I've lived here for going on 3 years, and am yelled at every time I go into the office.

Great location, convenient bus stop, and friendly staff made living here an awesome experience! The rooms are spacious and the amenities are the best around Ames!

Stadium view is a great place to live and the perfect distance from campus and the football games! I love the fact that the utilities are included. It can be a little noisy at times but I haven’t lived in an apartment yet that isn’t.

If you want a nice apartment in a good location, Stadium View Suites is where to go. Cost isn't too bad considering it is furnished with utilities included. My stay here has been fantastic.

Amenities are amazing and parking passes are really nice especially during football season. Only downsides are that there’s no pool and the gym is not as extensive as most other places.

The new valet trash service is really nice. In the apartment some of the cabinets in the kitchen are off center so they overlap and that can be annoying. Overall it’s a safe and friendly place to live. People leave things on their first floor porches and it doesn’t get taken which is nice. The management takes a little bit to get back to you, but they eventually do and they are usually pretty reasonable.

Its great living here! I really like the kitchen and the private bathrooms are amazing. I would suggest living here to anyone who wants to be near campus, near friends, and Fridays here are amazing!

This is a nice and cozy place. I definitely recommend you to live in this outstanding apartment complex. Nice staffs, good amenities, and awesome location.

This place ie very clean with nice people! moreover extremely close to campus! only takes 5mins to campus! i hope there are several dumster in the fufure.

Stadium View Suites is the best place to live if you’re a sports fan. The close proximity to Hilton and Jack Trice Stadium can’t be beat! I would recommend my friends to SV!

Stadium View is very nice and the staff are friendly! I really love free FOOD FRIDAY. The staff make sure that everything is nice and clean. Very nice place to live.

The apartment is very nice and clean. The appliances work well and are seemingly new. Internet speed is fast and the roku makes life alot easier and more enjoyable.