Great location, convenient bus stop, and friendly staff made living here an awesome experience! The rooms are spacious and the amenities are the best around Ames!

Stadium view is a great place to live and the perfect distance from campus and the football games! I love the fact that the utilities are included. It can be a little noisy at times but I haven’t lived in an apartment yet that isn’t.

If you want a nice apartment in a good location, Stadium View Suites is where to go. Cost isn't too bad considering it is furnished with utilities included. My stay here has been fantastic.

Amenities are amazing and parking passes are really nice especially during football season. Only downsides are that there’s no pool and the gym is not as extensive as most other places.

The new valet trash service is really nice. In the apartment some of the cabinets in the kitchen are off center so they overlap and that can be annoying. Overall it’s a safe and friendly place to live. People leave things on their first floor porches and it doesn’t get taken which is nice. The management takes a little bit to get back to you, but they eventually do and they are usually pretty reasonable.

Its great living here! I really like the kitchen and the private bathrooms are amazing. I would suggest living here to anyone who wants to be near campus, near friends, and Fridays here are amazing!

This is a nice and cozy place. I definitely recommend you to live in this outstanding apartment complex. Nice staffs, good amenities, and awesome location.

This place ie very clean with nice people! moreover extremely close to campus! only takes 5mins to campus! i hope there are several dumster in the fufure.

Stadium View Suites is the best place to live if you’re a sports fan. The close proximity to Hilton and Jack Trice Stadium can’t be beat! I would recommend my friends to SV!

Stadium View is very nice and the staff are friendly! I really love free FOOD FRIDAY. The staff make sure that everything is nice and clean. Very nice place to live.

The apartment is very nice and clean. The appliances work well and are seemingly new. Internet speed is fast and the roku makes life alot easier and more enjoyable.

I love stadium view we had an amazing time when first coming to town. The staff is very helpful and they always seem to act fast on problems or issues

I really like the amenities. Two fridges, personal bathrooms, and an island is pretty cool. I've only had one experience with dealing with management and the office workers and I was very disappointed with the lack of action after repeated calls from myself. The biggest issue seemed to be that I'd talk to one person, they'd say they'd do something, nothing would get done, I'd call again but this time someone new would answer, they'd have no idea that I had called before and the process would start over. Maybe a ticket system needs to be put in place. If employees had to record who they talked to and what they talked about, it would be much harder to completely fail to do anything.

The apartments themselves are very nice, but it's far from campus via bus. It can be noisy because the walls are very thin. It's awesome to have my own bathroom and washer dryer in the unit.

The staff was super helpful and nice. Everyone at the front desk is knowledgable and knows what the are talking about and try their best to help.

I have had an amazing resident experience at Stadium View! So happy I picked such a great place to live! The apartment itself is beautiful and the management is so helpful with anything we need.

Overall the rooms and apartments are well kept and have more than enough space. The facility is lacking in relevant resources for residents though, such as ample trash removal or rec facilities with internet access. New management is much improved, although the community is still focusing too much on provide random free food at inconvenient times for residents.

Reply from Stadium View Ames

Stadiumview Suites is a great place to live. However, the maintenance could be better and more responsive. I have had too many times where me personally or a friend needed something and could not get to it.

Over all great place to live. It has many qualities that i like with being close to a bus stop and offering many things like the gym and tanning.

Great facility with a lot of great amenities! Right near a bus stop so getting to campus is super easy even though it is technically off campus!

Would prefer the buildings to have lock pads so only residents can enter the buildings, similar to how the clubhouse is locked. Would also appreciate cleaner stairwells/hallwys

Over all it’s a great place to stay and i really enjoy the things they do and the activites. i like how it’s close to campus and a great place to stay.

I have loved it so far! Love the workout room and tanning! Free food Fridays are the best!! The staff is very nice as well> I will for sure be choosing stadium view next year.

The staff is really nice and willing to help when needed. Maintenance always gets things done quickly. I wish parking was better and that trash would be picked up more.

Reply from Stadium View Ames

I have had a good experience so far, other than a weird roommate match, and a few rude interactions at the office, my experience has been pretty okay.