Stadium View Student Living

4.1

4.1

It has been a really welcoming experience. Everyone I’ve met has been very welcoming. And classes are about a five minute drive down the road.
I love it here for the most part. Great community atmosphere. Maintenance is always friendly and prompt. Justice and Emily are always helpful as well when calling the office.
1 star
At first it was great until I transferred apartments. They charged me $65 for damages when it was vacuum marks. They charged $200 to move apartments. The trash is always over flowing. There’s hardly any parking at night time especially after I get off work at 9 pm. Our heat went out and didn’t have it fixed till the next day. Parties are always happening and can’t concentrate on school. The gates don’t work so I feel unsafe at night especially. The walls are very thin. Talking to office people I normally get the “I’m sorry” it’s just a joke over here.
Move in day was awful. After several days of emailing and calling Jonas, things were finally settled. It’s not the most quiet community. We have an issue right now with the smell of marijuana coming through our air vents from our neighbors. The parking and trash situations also need some work. Overall, it’s manageable but needs some work. The location is perfect though.
It was the worst experience ever. I had to move once because a crazy roommate threatened me and my dog. Then one of the employees stole around $400 worth of make up and hair tools.
Really good place to be at. I would recommend. I have really good roomates which makes it so much better. Being able to live with friends. I have been here two years very convenient location
Stadium View has been a great experience. It has wonderful amenities and great apartments for an even better price. My only complaint is that the roommate matching is not up to par despite the surveys that each resident must take and the staff can sometimes be hateful when it comes to questions because they are all college kids dealing with other college kids and so they act superior.
I love it here! This is my third year at Stadium View (6th semester) and it’s always been so convenient because of everything it offers and how close it is to campus!
it's a fun, chill place to live at and it is super affordable. also it's right next the school so that's another plus or check in the list. so yea
My experience was subpar... not much to say other than I am happy with the management change. Had issues with prior management but apartments are nice. Love the island in the kitchen.