Stadium View Student Living

4.1

4.1

I have had such a great experience here. Any issues I have had have been dealt with in a timely manner! I would recommend Stadium View to any college students.
When I had my apartment tour, I knew immediately that it is where I wanted to live for my first year of college. Everyone I met and talked to were so friendly and had no trouble answering any question I had. They made it super easy through the application and lease signing process. I have been super nervous about moving into my first apartment but Stadium View has made it an exciting time for me.
So nice that the grounds crew went around and power washed the apartment stairs. It looks so much nicer and cleaner! Really hoping the pool can open soon because it closed so early last summer
i really like where stadium view is located, the amenities and staff members. However, i have had issues with management which is why the rating is what it is.
I’ve lived here at Stadium view for 2 years now and overall it has been a great experience. The employees have been extremely helpful throughout the time I’ve been here.
The rent here is cheap and affordable, and the management is always quick to help when or if there is a problem. The neighbors are pretty nice. Loud noise isn't an issue at all.
For the most part things are pretty quiet. If you live on the bottom floor then sometimes the people above you will make noise. Also sometimes the dishwasher will stop working but it's easy to turn back on.
I enjoy stadium view. The gates have finally been fixed so hopefully those will stay fixed lol. But I enjoy the events they put on for their residents.
10/10 all around. The amenities are great, friendly community, great staff and management, and overall the good chance of making new friends.
I Love my apartment and the people I’m surrounded with! Enjoy that o live close to all of my friends and can see them whenever I would like!