This place is absolutely magical! The pools always clean, staff is consistently friendly, very well maintained, and incredibly hospitable to anyone and everyone!

the community is nice and pool is nice. the property value is high but they need to do a better job at the office. there always have excuses about why stuff isnt ready or is missing

I love living at Stadium View! The amenities that they have for the residents are so nice and it’s great to have my own space in my apartment!

It was good and enjoy living close to the college. All of the staff was extremely helpful when I had a question and they always returned emails in a timely manner

Living here has been really fun and really nice. I have no complaints other than it can get pretty loud on the weekends but it’s not a big deal

I love Stadium View. The management is wonderful and the faucites are always clean and well kept. I love the environment of the “college lifestyle” that Stadium View provides while also keeping students safe.

I like to live here with all my buddies, we live in building J, close to the basketball court. It’s also super close to the school so I don’t have to drive too far to get to class.

I love it here, the living spaces here are aesthetically pleasing. my only issue is that the trash can is so far away.. perhaps one in the back?

I enjoy living at Stadium View. There are a few flaws but it’s a good place to live. Especially if you’re a student at A-State, because the location is so close to campus.

Stadium View is a great place to live. Their staff is awesome and the apartments are very comfortable and homelike. This is my second year living here and I’ll be sad to move.

It’s wonderful, great dog park, polite people. I love the huge space and since I live on the second floor I love the balcony. My dog has room to play inside and outside.

The staff has been awesome to me. Any issues have been resolved quickly and it’s affordable. Have loved it here so far! Best place to live in Jonesboro!

It was a good experience living in stadium view, I enjoyed it and enjoyed the provided utilities such as the gym and the study rooms. I also like that it is met friendly

The WiFi at stadium view is amazingly fast and it is very consistent. This was a big reason why I resigned because it makes homework and streaming Netflix much easier.

I really enjoy living at stadium view. The amenities are really nice and new. The staff is very attentive and helpful on whatever circumstance.

It’s been very nice so far! Everyone is so nice and the office people are amazing! Maintenance is very good as well. The noise can sometimes be a little too much but other than that overall great

Living at Stadium View was the highlight of my semester! Living in a beautiful apartment with a great view are only a few of the perks that come with living here!

Stadium view has been a great second home. The staff is very friendly and maintenance is very quick to fix anything you need repaired. I would recommend stadium view to any college student looking to go to Astate due to its convenience location.

I have been living at Stadium view for a year and a half and I have had a great experience! The staff is so friendly and very helpful. I love how the apartments allow you to have your own space by including a bathroom and closet to each individual bedroom. The gym, tanning, study rooms, and pool are a big plus in my opinion. Stadium view has overall been a great second home.

i haven’t had any issues, with the community. It’s really nice and welcoming, i just renewed my lease to continue the relationship. maintenance is always on top of everything.

Good experience. Noise is sometimes a little much but that is the only complaint I have refused if living here for the past year and a half! Everything else is good

It’s a second home! Great amenities and they listen when things may go awry. I think for the value, it’s hard to find something that compares. If it does not: thank you, next.

Love living here. Location is great. Right next to school and less than ten minutes from work. Loving using the gym and ready for it to get warm so I can use the pool.

Stadium View's apartments themselves are wonderful. Fully furnished with great amenities and perks to go along with it. Management could be better about communication and overall help

I love it here. You meet such great people living here. It’s really close to the college so if you don’t have a vehicle you’re able to walk or ride your bike.