Stadium View Student Living

I have lived at Stadium View for 3 years and I haven’t had any problems until this year. The residents around us out loud and very disturbing.
Very close to school, downtown, and my job. Love that Stadium View is pet friendly and you and choose your roommates!! I have lived here almost a year now and really enjoy it.
I'm very pleased that I have decided to call Stadium View my new home. The stats is awesome and always is so helpful whenever I have questions about anything. Maintenance also is very helpful. They were quick to respond whenever I had an electrical issue with my dryer!! Very nice place!!
I have really enjoyed living here. The leasing agents and property managers are super friendly and helpful. Maintenance always shows up in a timely manner!
Very amazing community. Everyone is super friendly and knows how to get the job done whenever you need anything. Very understanding staff it’s great !
Stadium view is the perfect place to live for so many reasons! There is an amazing staff that is always friendly and ready to help, a beautiful apartment with a spacious room, tons of great amenities, and so much more!
Love it here already .. community is very nice and quiet. People are friendly which is very unusual lol but honestly for this to be my first apartment ever! I love it
Great 👍🏻 place! I really enjoyed staying at stadium view. It gives you that college feeling but also allows you to have privacy. I recommend
Good experience. Good event and activities for us. Stadium view has a great pool, the gym, study room, something for us. Those are making good life with stadium view
Fabulous place to live! I would recommend this place to everyone I know coming to live down here. It’s very convenient for when having to attend school at the university because it is right across the road from the university.