Fun, active place to live. The furniture supplied made it an easy and fast move. My roommates and I got along great and I look forward to renewing my lease.

I’ve had a great stay this far. This place has a great response time and keep it very clean. Never had any violence or any crime issues. The pool is awesome!

It's been a great apartment so far! They are clean and well furnished. The amenities are great too, especially the gym. Close to campus as well.

I love stadium view, this is a great place to live in. I Could reccomeind this place to everyone , and it’s a now place in Jonesboro Love you Stadium view

Very nice place. Good to have gym and pool nearby...very close to asu..most of the residents are students...easy parking Nice designed rooms

Please tell some people don't hold parties and play music loudly during night or all day. Also improve the quality of bulbs. The ones I just replaced were broken after 2-week use.

My experience has been good throughout this first year. I had a good roommate. The quiet atmosphere allows me to study throughout the week. The area is safe and is kept clean.

Leaving here at stadium view has not been too bad. I wished they would give me lease for 3 months. I would resign lease for three months. Overall I am satisfied.

I love stadium view. It is great. It’s a pleasant place to live with really nice staff. I would recommend it to anyone. The pool is nice and the parking is good.

Stadium view is a very nice place to live. The only complaint that i have is the trash bins are way to far away from some of the buildings which makes it a hassle to take the trash out.

Stadium view is an overall great place to live. It’s so nice to have your own private bathroom and bedroom. The area also has awesome amenities!

Absolutely love and enjoy being apart of the Stadium View community! There is so much to do and so many friendships being made! I would highly recommend friends to live here!

My favorite place is the club house, I love being able to go in there to use the compute lap, gym and of course the pool table. My friends and I love playing pool and are talking about using the gym. I’m happy that I’m a resident at stadium view.

Stadium View has been such a great place to live! Having such a nice place to live so close to campus is such a great feeling! You are also able to make so many new friends just by living here!

Stadium View is in a good location and has great amenities, even though some of them aren’t functioning at their fullest. Unreasonable fines.

Pool noise is extremely loud and bothersome, despite attempts to quiet the noise, other residents have clearly disregarded the warnings. People still have difficulty picking up after their animals. Also, warnings made to the office about disturbances caused by other residents have gone unnoticed.

Great, clean place to live! It has excellent amenities! Lots of resident activities. The office staff is very helpful and nice, they are always available to answer any questions or concerns

Great place to live. Lots of amenities. However staff could be more responsive towards residents needs. Promises should be fulfilled in a timely manner.

Overall good experience. The staff try to accommodate your needs. Wish we didn’t have to provide paper (we didn’t before) and sometimes it is noisy.

Great living with supportive staff. Needs are usually met. The maintenance staff is very responsive. The gym is very convenient despite its size.

living at this community is so welcoming. My view is amazing and the staff is always there to help with anything i need and the gifts are great

I think the biggest thing here is that there’s a lack of trash bins avaible. It would be nice to have another one but I understand that may not be possible.

Maintenance is awesome. It’s nice to have a pool. But $520 a month for a bedroom and a common space that isn’t big enough for 4 people is just way too much. Plus the apartment wasn’t even finish when we moved in. Lots of electrical issues still.

The apartment complex itself is truly wonderful! All of the amenities that come with living at Stadium View just can't be beat. If only they had 1 bedrooms!

One day I walked in and something in the gym room was broken and by the time I walked in the next day it was already fixed! You can expect good matienance.