Stadium View Student Living

4.1

4.1

I have not moved in yet but I am so excited to have my first apartment with y’all the tour was absolutely amazing. Everything looked very modern I loved it!
Gaining the independence in moving to Stadium View was awesome on top of the cost of living and the great friends I’ve made. I would definitely recommend it to any first time apartment shoppers.
At the time I lived there the staff could have been better and more professional, doing work orders and completing them, and interacting with the residents more like a friendship with each resident.
Apart from the simple fact that living in an apartment for the first time is a challenge in itself, stadium view allows for the transfer from dorm to living on your own to happen smoothly
I love it here. It is is close to campus and is so cheap. I love how everything is included and the trash is close to my place. I would recommend this place to any college kid.
Maintenance isn’t always right on top of things and most the time my key code doesn’t work for my friends (but then again the gates are always open). But it’s still a pretty nice place to live.
Living in stadium view during a pandemic is both a good and bad thing. Closing down the amenities makes perfect sense because of Covid-19. However, there was no discount on rent. Nothing to make up for the lost of the amenities. Stadium View has a great community of people my age that I have loved getting to know. Management wise, I wish they got back with their residents when they said they would, this could just be me and my sisters experience here though.
So far so good! Great location! Can’t beat it, less then 5mins from campus! Clean apartment with everything you need!! I was surprised with how much space there is!! Parking Is a breeze, I never have trouble finding a spot and all the amenities that come with it is just the cherry on top!
I have love living at Stadium View Student Living. I enjoy that I get to have my dog and my roommates get to have theirs as well. It just a nice environment
1 star
When trying to move to a different apartment the staff didn’t come to see anything that I sent them. Instead they email my old roommates about it. Transferring apartments was a pain not only did I pay to move to a completely new building but got charge for “damages” it was vacuum marks like seriously. Then I move into my new room and my light don’t even work. Maintenance is super slow about fixing things. I’m going on a month of waiting for my orders to get done. Overall, I don’t recommend living here. I’ll be happy when my lease is over with.