Stadium View Student Living

4.1

4.1

I love the community this place gives. The buildings and amenities are gorgeous and in great shape. My favorite part about it is the convenience of the the location and how perfect it is for ASU students like me!
The first years were amazing! The stainless steel appliances are a plus and having a washer and dryer with a tv and cable is a plus too! Neighbors can be noisy
Stadium view has great amenities and nice apartments, but it can be very loud. We can always hear people down at the pool and dogs barking which can be very distracting, especially at night.
It’s been a really nice experience so far! I have loved everything about it! Looking forward to spending this school year here at stadium view
My experience has been pretty good. Sometimes people’s dogs can be a little too loud and parking isn’t very good at certain times but other than that it has been fine.
So far I have really enjoyed living at stadium view! In my experience maintenance has been really quick and I havent had any problems at all! Parking can be another story though with so many random people taking the blank spots, wish there was something more they could do about that!
I really enjoy living here! Super friendly staff and love the pool! Me and my roommates love having our own bathroom in our bedrooms! We also enjoy the dog park!
It’s been great, but sometimes there are some workers who seems pretty salty sometimes. I’ve had moments where I called for help and a girl over the phone has been rude. People on move in day could have been nicer as well. But other than that, everything is going well
The amenities are great and so is the price. I sometimes do not like the parties all the time and the noise every night of the week. I also like how the parking situation is improving and that the gate is now fixed!
Love it here! Apartments are great and I love the pool. The sidewalks and hallways in between apartments could be cleaned up a little more. I’ve noticed that my stairway has food all over it. Other than that I have no complaints!