I love it here. You meet such great people living here. It’s really close to the college so if you don’t have a vehicle you’re able to walk or ride your bike.

I like living at stadium view because the pool is so much fun! It is very close to campus, the tanning bed, and workout room are always a plus too.

I love living at stadium view because the apartment is luxurious. The staff is very caring. It is very convenient living here because the campus is very close.

Love Living here! Nice community, love being around other students and having the opportunities to meet new people. Weight room is nice and ready for summer to enjoy the pool!

Management has improved since moving in and has been accommodating. The apartment complex itself has many wonderful amenities and is a nice place to live

Weekends can get loud in nearby apartments but everything else is great so far! My only complaint is that there is not enough parking around the complex.

I've lived here going on a year and a half and it's been an all positive experience. People are friendly and the community is a good place to be in.

Lining at stadium view has been very rewarding. It is super close to campus, and the environment is awesome. i love being so close to all my friends, and the office staff always tries to help me, with whatever my problem is, to the best of their ability

I love living here and the staff is amazing! They do anything they can to help. They also make me feel like I’m at home. I also love how dog friendly they are.

When I chose to make Stafium View my new home away from home, I was so excited. To begin a a new life as a college student, I had high expectations and SV certainly met most all of them.

People will always ruin things. That’s my only gripe, which is why I’m rating the establishment 5 stars. Some of the tenants, however, get a 1 Star for acting like slobs.

Maintenance is always super nice and helpful! As soon as I put in a work order they are there the very next morning ready to fix the issue. Very thankful for them.

Stadium view is such a great place to live. The staff in super nice and is always very helpful when I have questions. There is always something fun the view is having.

I love it here at Stadium View! The apartments are so nice and the amenities are amazing. My roommates and I really enjoy living here a lot!!!

So far I have loved living here at stadium view. I really like how it is so close to campus that I am able to walk if it is needed. I think Stadium View's location is perfect.

The maintance is the only thing I have to complain about. Other than that I love the area and the fact I can keep my dog with me while I’m away at college.

Has been a good residential setting and experience for my child/student. I would recommend to others considering utilizing off-campus residence.

Stadium View is a good place to live for students that are living in their own for the first time. Most of the staff are wonderful and helpful people.

Love the complex and the overall friendliness of everyone, right down to the other residents. The amenities are all easily accessable, and there so much to do!

I have really enjoyed my stay at Stadium View so far! I am a sophomore and I love how close I am to campus. I love having a pool and a gym here at stadium view!

Its a great place for a student at Arkansas State to live. Brand new state of art facilities. Each apartment comes with your own large bathroom and super nice kitchen and living room.

Stadium view is a wonderful place to live! All of the office staff is always there to help! They treat you like your number one priority! I would never want to live anywhere else! Thanks stadium view!

It has been awesome living here. Everybody I have met so far has been very friendly. The maintenance and front office staff are very nice and helpful.

Overall I am excited to live in stadium view for many reasons. The gate helps in feeling secure. The pool is always open and comfort level is high. Other than a couple malfunctions we are doing great!

Stadium View is a very clean apartment complex to live in and I definitely recommend it. Apartments are clean and well taken care of. They provide excellent amenities and they're affordable