Stadium View Student Living

I have been living at Stadium View for nearly 8 months and I absolutely love it here!! The staff is always willing to help out when needed!! I feel safe staying here at Stadium View!!
Everything is great, I just wished that maintenance was a little faster. I am now paired with the perfect roommate and have no worries once so ever with management here.
1 star
Stadium View Housing Stadium View offers furnished, off campus student housing near A-State in ... Coffee Bar; Tanning Beds; Gaming Center; Beach Volleyball; Fire Pit; Dog Park ... You visited this page on 5/28/20. Floor Plans Gallery Contact
Noisy neighbors and drug dealers galore in every building, the staff knows about it but plays favorites and turns a blind eye. Some people are charged for their pets while others are not if they’re friends with the management. Lots of favoritism and little to be done about it. Subpar amenities and took two weeks for maintenance to fix our AC
Very nice living area, everyone is kind and nice. Area Is real quiet & very peaceful, no loud noises or rude neighbors and the pool area very clean.
The apartments are super nice and all of the staff are helpful and friendly! The property is always maintained and kept really clean. Being close to campus is also a huge plus!
I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else in jonesboro. I would, however, want the prices to be reduced especially considering the times we are in.
My time at Stadium View has been nothing short of incredible! When you factor in the units being fully-furnished, the gym, pool, and man other amenities, the price is extremely cheap!
Stadium View is overall a great place to live! It is so nice to have your own space in your apartment and the amenities that they have are awesome!
The apartments are among the newer buildings and very convient to those who go to Arkansas State. Great amenities as well, but that is all this complex has to offer. Everything else isn't good.