Stadium Walk Apartments

great location in atlanta. downside is community is not well maintained to be considered “luxury” as the stairwells (exposed to the weather elements) have bugs/stains & don’t look they’ve been cleaned in months
Not a bad living place! Nice amenities, it’s gated, feels safe and much more! Haven’t been able to use the amenities as much as I wanted because of COVID, but that’s just the times we are in. Would recommend living here.
We absolutely love Stadium Walk!!! Jennifer & Marissa in the office are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! Always there to help when you need it!! :) Best living experience we've had in a while!
I like the apartment community. My only issue is not being able to get a response from the leasing office in a timely manner unless it’s something they are requiring from me. I have sent messages and never received a response and just recently received a response from something I sent 5 months ago. Luckily, things weren’t urgent. That’s my only issue. Maybe that’s normal; I’m not use to apartment life but decided on one for the amenities that due to covid not really using.
Great experience! The community at Stadium Walk apartments is AMAZING! They are quick to complete service request and keep the grounds very clean. I have had no issues living here, so far. Would highly recommend this property to anyone!
The staff has been great. Our neighbors are extremely great, and the area is clean. So far we've enjoyed both the pool space and the gym equipment.
Just moved in a few days ago and really liking the community so far. It's safe, its quiet and has a great location. I'd give it 5 stars if the breezeways and stairways were maintained a bit better.
The community is still good, but it's been better in the past. Of course the pandemic has caused a stir for everybody, but basic things as landscaping and trash piles are not being taken care of as often as they used to be. Still like living here, it just used to be a bit prettier.
Great and very responsive Maintainence team. Floor plan is good amd location is amazing. The alleys can be kept clean though and walls could have been better - they are very thin
Absolutely love how friendly the residents are in the community! It’s an actual community because of that. In addition, the staff and amenities add to the amazing experience.