My experience has been pretty good so far. The leasing office staff is very friendly and they are good about putting together events for the residents.

I love living here. The apartments are amazing on the inside and out. Love the amenities. When I have a maintenance request it gets done in no time. I would live here as long as I rent, until I purchase a home.

VANESSA WAS GREAT. NICE AMENITIES. GOOD FLOOR PLANS. WISH THE POOL STAYED OPEN LONGER. MODERN APPLIANCES, WITH GOOD FLOORING. GREAT STAFF!!!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

apartment was a little dirty at first but seems like to be an overall great place to live. The amenities are incredible so happy be here and

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

It has been phenomenal. Great customer service and very informative information. Can’t wait to move in and enjoy this new apartment. I know it will be well worth it

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Vanessa is truly a gem! She is incredible with everything she does. All the staff is very knowledgable and the events are fun! I like how creative they get. I love this apartment!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Have enjoyed living here so far. New clean development with great amenities. Some of the parking spaces are right near the 2000 building however

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

The staff and community at stadium walk is very efficient and helpful in making your apartment turkey a home. We've made new friends at the creative and fun monthly community events and look forward to the awesome pool opening again!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I like the community and the area. It is close to my job and i like being close to the battery. I like the management team, they are always helpful.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Greystar is absolutely AMAZING! I signed my lease during construction, and have been here since the beginning. This new property management team definitely takes the cake! I truly feel valued and appreciated as a resident, and plan on renewing my lease again, although I just renewed.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

The movin was quick and easy. I hit a few bumps on the roads but it all worked out. Communication was great. Staff was great. And I am excited to live here

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Attractive, chill, and the place you want to be if your a Braves junkie. Enjoy the festivities, amenities, and walk to Suntrust Park. I will never forget the experience and look forward to baseball season cranking back up. #Keeponchoppin'

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

It’s been great so far! Very welcoming and everyone is so helpful. Pool is always clean and relaxing to be at. Everything is so clean as well.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I have thoroughly enjoyed stadium walk. The apartments are beautiful, location is perfect, amenities are wonderful and our new management staff is great. Suggestions of improvement I would give are bigger and more floor plan options. I would love to consider moving into a 1 bedroom apartment next year, but dont see any that are really big enough for the price tag and comfort for a dog. The few bigger floor plan options I do see are already rented out since there are so few of them

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Stadium walk is in a great location that is close to so many different restaurants if you love food! The Maintain is on point with any problems that you have. Overall experience has been great. Only complaint has been for noise at random times but usually only happens once every 2 months or so.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

The move in process was very pleasant and the staff has been very easy to work with. You can really feel that it is a tight knit community..

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Really inviting staff!! Especially Roderick Love it here and can’t wait to entertain in my new space. My friends will surely lobe the closeness to Suntrust Park.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Is a really great community. The location is great and the staff are very friendly..... I really recommend this place. Ah the summer here is awesome!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

We love it here! The community and amenities are great. Although we have been dealing with some noise issues management has been so wonderful in helping us to get it worked out.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Great living experience, and very pet friendly! Great location with a lot to do around the area. Has all the amenities that you need to make yourself comfortable.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Living here has been a great experience, I haven’t had any issues living here. The views are amazing. They also have a dog park,swimming pool, and beautiful club house area

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I love my apartment and neighborhood so far. Apartments are nice and so are the staff. It’s nice to live right next to the braves stadium as well.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I've been living here since feburary 2018 and it has been a great community so far. Once grey star has took over I feel they have made improvements to making it a better community and I'm more satisfied with the new management team that we have.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

This apartment complex is extremely nice. The people who work in the office are so easy to work with and will help you with whatever issues you may have.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Pros: - Great location - Brand new residential complex - Reasonable priced Cons: - Maintenance staff not quick to respond - Packages do get misplaced more often than expected