We moved in with little to no problems. The apartment was in great condition, clean, and ready to move in from day one. The leasing staff has been very helpful too. Our dishwasher could work better.

Everything is great thus far. Email and phone calls are hard to connect or receive a reply. Cleanliness is good and continues to be. Excited for summer

I love living in Stadium Walk because it’s in the perfect location from everything. There is food places, gas stations, and stores all around me. I love the vibe of SW it’s the perfect place to call my first home.

Great community to live in! The leasing office has been friendly and on top of everything from day one. The maintenance team fixes things extremely quickly. The actual apartments are well maintained, and it's in a safe area. This is one of the best apartment complexes I've ever lived in - highly recommend!

Overall a pretty good complex. Just wish picking up pet waste was a bit more enforced in the dog park. It seems a few owners just let it be.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I couldn’t have picked a better place to call home coming all the way from Massachusetts. It’s been a year and a half since I’ve lived here and I am extremely happy with this community! The entire Greystar staff is phenomenal!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Lease experience was easy and user friendly! Staff was always smiling, ammentities were in great shape. Even had a tailgate for braves game going on that got me very excited!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Everyone i have met so far is really fun and nice. Games are so close literally walking distance and the pool is salt water so that’s a plus.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Amazingly location and amenities! Feel very safe with all of the gates of entry into the complex and buildings! Complex also always has great resident events and giveaways!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

The apartment is in the perfect location near the battery and local shops. The staff is friendly and residents are nice as well. So far positive experience at Stadium Walk.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Nice living and amenities. Pretty landscape and building appearance. Friendly and welcoming staff ready and willing to assist with your needs.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Been good so far. Quality of construction is not as good as we first thought it was. Realized only after we started to live here. So the price is not in par. But the current management is good. And the location is perfect for us

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Been good so far. Quality of construction is so so though. Not worth the amount. Realized once we started to stay here. Current management is good.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Everything has been seamless. Only complaint is the shower doesn’t stay hot for long. But that’s minimal compared to the positive side of this place!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Can use a better parking situation. Neighbors who drink are starting to make the community seem “dirty” and rude by leaving their beer bottles by random doors. It has happened to me and others many times.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Good location right next to suntrust park and the battery. Management seems fairly responsive. Maintenance was hard to get a hold of at first but they are getting better. Would recommend.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Much better with the new management! We have some noise issues, but typical of an apartment complex. New staff are fantastic and always willing to stop and chat!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

staff has considerably improved since greystar took over! the facilities are clean and my service requests are quickly taken care of and to my satisfaction

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Lovingly!!! This community is so much better than any of the other community I’ve stayed in over the years. I love the modern look in the apartment home.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Beautiful amenities and sleek/modern apartments! You also cannot beat the great location to SunTrust Park, the Battery, and nearby shopping.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

We love the location!! Convenient to 75 and walking distance to suntrust park. We have been very happy with our experience at stadium walk!

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

So far it has been a great experience, the apartments are nice and clean, any maintenance request has been taken care of almost immediately and the other people that live here are respectful

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

I love the complex but the only thing that I really don’t accept is people putting trash for days in front of their houses when either the valet person doesn’t pass by or too early or too late for that person to pick that up. Also outside building 3000 people never picked up their pets poop so it’s everywhere around parking plants. Oh and unfortunately we all have (in building 3000) a neighbor whose car has an alarm that does not stop ringing.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Great place to live and security is great. Security is high priority...I would recommend this place. Security gates as well security gaurds. They dont leave the gates open like most places w security. I travel alot and Security is high priority for myself and family.

Reply from Stadium Walk Apartments

Stadium walk is an amazing place. The gym and pool are great amenities! My dog also loves the dog park which is an easy way to meet people if you’re new to the community!