Stadium Walk Apartments

4.3

4.3

Great location and floor plan. Maintenance service is great. Amenities can be of better quality. Cleanliness needs to be taken very seriously.
Nice community.. great amenities.. friendly staff .. great location .. we love staying here.. exciting events are conducted.. highly recommended
Great staff , quiet and spacious , easy access to anything in Atlanta within a reasonable distance. Just wish the gym stayed open longer due to the fact I don’t get off of work till 7 pm.
Great place to live with community oriented residents. Would be a full 5 stars if we could utilize the community spaces as we feel comfortable. Let’s get back to Thursday night SW get-togethers!
friendly staff very communicative. very easy move in experience. helpful during covid and tried to make everything work as quickly as they could
So far the community has been very welcoming. The apartment and amenities are amazing.the staff has been so helpful and accommodating to my family.
Stadium Walk Apartments is-has been a great place to live. However, there are some opportunities - e.g., residents are not using dog poop stations, hence unsanitary conditions throughout the complex. As a resident, more often than none, I'm unable to find a place to park. Lastly, the apartment doors slam really hard when closing, almost 99% of the time. Greystar is a wonderful management company, that said, I'm confident that things will get better sooner than later.
Nice staff and caring office team . Very proactive in answering and solving any issues that come up . Maintence is better . Grounds are cleaner
So far, it’s been fine. I enjoy the stay here, It’s typically quite here and the staff are always of help. I hope that the next couple of months I’ll know if I’ll stay or leave.
We just moved from Ohio to Georgia and the Stadium Walk staff members were very accommodating and understanding. We love living here! Also love all of the little goodies and baskets they give out each month.