Stadium Walk Apartments

4.3

4.3

Joscynthia
Management and staff are amazing . Attention to residence . Clean hallways and great amenities . Super spacious …. Quiet and relaxing . Nice neighbors
Patrick
My experience here at Stadium Walk is pretty good. I signed my lease when the property was under construction years ago, and have been here since, which speaks to itself. There are a few minor areas of opportunity, but that is to be expected no matter where you reside. The property management team is great, I really appreciate their willingness to always figure things out and get the job(s) done.
Angela
Management is amazing! They make sure everyone feels at home and they organize fun gatherings for every holiday. This is the best place I’ve lived yet!
Maria
Great community, quiet, good location and nice amenities. Haven’t had any trouble finding parking spots even though it’s unassigned. Very happy with our move so far.
Fabienne
I am super excited to live here, from what I am seeing on the social media page. I can see that this is a real community. Joe was the best he stuck in there with me and made my room in process so smooth.
Mark
New leasing process was involved but easy to follow. CS Staff were great and the apartment amenities are what I was looking for. Looking forward to living there!
Brittney
My experience has been amazing. I’m so excited to be becoming a new resident. I love how affordable and modern the units are. The stadium walk has some amazing amenities.
Derriel
Nice , I enjoyed the experience and process throughout. I would recommend to friends and family who may be looking for a place to stay In the bear future
Arlene
It has been an amazing experience. The front desk is always helpful, especially Joe. The maintenance team always is quick to respond. Everyone that lives here seems to be very friendly
Austin
Move in process was very easy. Joe is very helpful and knowledgeable... unit is very updated, thanks for the smart apartment upgrades (locks, lights, thermostat and Google fiber hookup). Only recommendation is open the lobby back up outside of office hours so I can get my chai latte 😩 working 7-5 won’t allow me to enjoy one.