Stadium Walk Apartments

4.3

4.3

This place is beautiful and the staff is wonderful and very helpful. Can be loud sometimes from neighbors and loud vehicles. But all in all a wonderful place with great amenities.
Moved in 3 weeks ago and loving it so far. My apartment is great and the staff has been super helpful when I’ve had questions. Looking forward to warmer weather so I can enjoy the pool.
Beautiful apartments close to everything. Amenities are lovely and easy to access as well as getting mail and packages. Parking spots are tight and parking can be a hassle but overall great place to live.
The community is great, parking is spacious, the interior design is gorgeous. They follow COVID safety protocols. I enjoy living here and all the amenities that come with it.
We love staying at Stadium Walk apartments!! With awesome amenities and great location, its the best community for our family.. The staffs are very helpful and friendly .
Management is a lot better. Amenities including gym and pool are nice. Valet trash is convenient but way too expensive. Also the walls are thin so noise is readily transferable. The community overall is very bice
I love my apartment. From the modern look, the space, the location & the amenities. Everything is amazing. I can’t wait until summer to take advantage of the pool.
Glad that amenities are opening back up :) Wish the compact parking spaces were labeled as such. Great location and easy to get to things around town
Great complex located within minutes from Truist park and only a ten minute drive to downtown. Luckily I’ve had great neighbors since living here and I enjoy all of what the community has to offer.
I love stadium walk... management is great and amenities are nice! It’s quiet most of the time and very relaxing... the only reason I don’t give it 5 starts is because of the weed smell in the hallways, shared-vent apartments and elevators at all times. There should be a better control of drug consumption because some of us have kids.