Stadium Walk Apartments

The place is awesome, amenities are great and price is affordable and has a very good access to the highway so all the best things on an apartment so just come and visit
Really love the apartment layout and atmosphere. Just wish the Gates didn’t break so often and the motel next door has people yelling late a night at least once a week.
Good location and very nice floor plan. Wish the corridors would have been cleaner and walls would have been less thin. Maintainence staff is very good
Awesome staff. Very helpful and progressive and professional. Very caring at a beautiful residence. I’m looking forward to my time at Stadium Walk.
My experience so far has been great ! Jake answered all my questions in a timely and caring matter. The whole process has been great. I’m super excited to be moving in.
1 star
I’ve been trying to call the Stadium walk office but haven’t been able to get through. I always get transferred to the machine. I even sent out an email while moving in regarding car and a few concerns but they did not reply back. It’s been 6 days since my move in but no one has told/ shown me around (I get it that it’s due to Covid) but a little about the community would help. Only after reading the brochure did I know that we had a printer and Starbucks coffee area. But now Im confused if that’s working or if it’s shut. For the longest I didn’t know how to get in the pool until I logged on the app, which I had to find on my own.
It’s been a wonderful experience here at stadium walk. Coming home everyday to a clean, safe, and very maintained community is a huge plus. Management crew and staff members here are efficient and always available to assist with your needs.
They staff is very helpful & try their absolute best to get you in! They are also nice. The property is really is very clean and secure! I would definitely recommend!
great location to the braves stadium and a short drive to downtown atlanta. building and public hallways could be better maintained since this is a newer complex.
Streamlined application process made it easy to get approved and have all our documents sent over. Thanks to Jennifer for all of her help as we get ready to move in.