Standard Apartments

4.6

4.6

I love the view and the amenities here. I love the neighborhood and their pets. The management is very professional and take care of the needs of the people in the apartment. I also love the location. It's just near to my two favourite places- public square garden and lake shore.
Everything has been great so far. The staff is extremely nice and communicative. Any issue I have had has been dealt with immediately. The residents are also nice.
Love the apartment itself, but the “quiet” hours seem to only apply to certain residents, as we’ve seen many groups play pool after quiet time being loud, but when my boyfriend and I go to play pool , just the two of us, we get told to leave. Our car was also broken into a week ago. Really love the apartment itself but still some issues
The Standard is the place to be. When I walk in I’m greeted by Valet and they are so positive and friendly. Walking to the elevator there are glimpses of fall decor that makes you feel at home. It’s a lovely place to live.
Love the community at The Standard. Everyone from the residents to the staff have been nice and accommodating. Only good things to say about living here.
The Airshow was spectacular from our widow on the 19th. Almost eye height with the Blue Angels. Now enjoying the beginning of fall weather with long walks outside.
I enjoy living at the standard very much! The apartment is very spacious and exactly what my roommate and I need! I’m glad we have lived here for a year now and we are excited to continue to live here.
We still really enjoy living here. the space is great, the amenities are great. There has been a HUGE flex of people moving in lately and that maybe slightly worries me, but we will see and i have my fingers crossed that everything stays as great as it has been. :) i am also curious about any inconveniences that will come about with our parking situation when construction for the Sherwin Williams building breaks ground. I have not heard any news about the status of the parking lot residents at the Standard park in currently. Again, we really love our space and our location and we have high hopes for how management handles any upcoming obstacles.
Love it here! Glad I saved the best for last when looking for places to stay! So much that you get out of what you pay for! Could definitely see myself staying here for a long time
I love living here! From the modern apartments to the historical feeling of the building, there is so much to offer! The location is pristine! The fact that my dog is gratefully welcome is an added plus!