Standard Apartments

4.6

4.6

It is so good to now not need to wear masks in the building. Now we are getting to know more of our neighbors! Look forward to meeting new folks.
The building has access control, and it’s safe to live here. Also, mail and parcels are properly managed and never lost. And, the maintenance center staff is very efficient and nice.
It was my first day... moving day. I was a little lost and was helped by Tre and Joe. They both were very helpful and my first moving day went smoothly!!! I needed that!! Thank you!!!!
It is a great location, and the community seems really nice. On top of that, the staff seem on top of their job. I am really looking forward to making this place my new home!
Overall I love it here. The only thing I would say I don’t like the parking situation. I hate that the self parking is across the street and that valet is so expensive but everything else is great
Super great apartment with an amazing view. Staff is helpful and kind! The amenities are great and everything in downtown is within walking distance!
The staff was very friendly and leasing office was very organized for when I moved in. I had great service the entire time. Excited to start a new chapter here
so far i have loved living here. the space is amazing, it’s so close to where i work, parking is super convenient and well priced. me and my husband are VERY happy here so far. we hope this continues and we stay here for years to come 😁
We love the Standard! Great prices, great location, and great amenities. Would recommend to anyone for short or long-term leases. Great management as well!
I do love living here. Location, staff feel. Only thing is man sirens and loud vehicles keep me up. Haha not the standards fault tho! I would absolutely recommend living here!