Standard Apartments

4.6

4.6

Grant
about 19 hours ago
Love it. So far I’ve only been there a day but so far so good. Clean move in and friends in the building. I am looking forward to living here
Kimberly
Staff is very attentive, helpful and responsive. Amenities couldn't be better. walls are thick enough that you won't hear your neighbors which is perfect!
Maria
The building is great, always clean, well maintained, and pretty quiet! Super well organized and all staff is responsive. The apartment itself is newly renovated and was an easy move-in. One of the best aspects of the building is the package service which makes it seamless to receive packages.
Emily
When we first moved in our refrigerator didn’t work, outlets didn’t work, and then my boyfriend tried to pay rent on the first but nothing was posted, he went back the following day and nothing was posted to the account to pay.. he checked in again on the 3rd nothing was posted. On the 6th we got a notice of leave. Paid the rent but ALSO had to pay a late fee when we tried to pay for 3 days
Michael
So far it's been great. I had a virtual tour by Isiah and he has been in contact with me whenever I needed anything. Moving in was super easy with the large freight elevator and moving carts. I would give 5 stars if getting into the building was easier. The city has one half the street blocked and one of the entrances is exit only. Also the unloading and loading area in front of the entrance is blocked a lot of time with valet cars.
Keaira
I love The Standard! I’ve been living here for a few years now. The location is conveniently located near restaurants, bars and grocery stores. The staff is helpful and reliable. The only negative thing is the cost of parking.
Michael
Everything is wonderful at the standard. There’s a great staff, they have great amenities and there’s good local stores around the downtown area..
Ronald
Just moved in, but already a fantastic experience with staff and residents. The move was seamless and it already feels like home. I’m looking forward to being here a long time.
Shaye
Great apartments with a perfect location. Joe is always so helpful and kind! I would highly recommend to anyone looking to move into the area.
Alice
Modern set up, friendly staff. The building itself is beautiful. Only downsides is there are issues with the technology more often than there are not, issues with some doors not working, issues with the key to get in which presents a safety issue being stuck outside at night, issues with minor things such as the mailroom ipad and Butterfly system, lost packages.