Standard Apartments

4.6

4.6

William
The Standard is in such a great part of Cleveland, and my apartment is so nice. I love living in a historical building, and the management does a great job of keeping it nice.
Javier
Nice view. Great amenities. Clean building. Friendly staff. Good restaurants nearby. Daves cosmic subs just opened and is on location!!!!!!!
Rayshawnda
I love living here, the valet is awesome, response from leasing office has been the best out of all the places I’ve lived, maintenance is not bad and I love the fact that everyone is honest with packages and deliveries, I haven’t been disappointed yet. Thank you so much!
Miranda
Complex is clean, residents are nice. I wish parking was available in the garage and not the parking lot; a couple of elevators are out of service; concierge and/ or valet can't always be found.
Pinki moni
I love the view and the amenities here. I love the neighborhood and their pets. The management is very professional and take care of the needs of the people in the apartment. I also love the location. It's just near to my two favourite places- public square garden and lake shore.
Alexandra
Everything has been great so far. The staff is extremely nice and communicative. Any issue I have had has been dealt with immediately. The residents are also nice.
Simone
Love the apartment itself, but the “quiet” hours seem to only apply to certain residents, as we’ve seen many groups play pool after quiet time being loud, but when my boyfriend and I go to play pool , just the two of us, we get told to leave. Our car was also broken into a week ago. Really love the apartment itself but still some issues
Michelle
The Standard is the place to be. When I walk in I’m greeted by Valet and they are so positive and friendly. Walking to the elevator there are glimpses of fall decor that makes you feel at home. It’s a lovely place to live.
Jalyn
Love the community at The Standard. Everyone from the residents to the staff have been nice and accommodating. Only good things to say about living here.
Wendy
The Airshow was spectacular from our widow on the 19th. Almost eye height with the Blue Angels. Now enjoying the beginning of fall weather with long walks outside.