Standard Apartments

4.6

4.6

We have been living here for a few months and have been smelling the strong smell of hemp all these days, especially from the air conditioner in our toilet and even worse, wafting into our bedroom. It's clear in the apartment that there's no smoking, no marijuana, and the air conditioning line is circulating. Don't know who is stealing weed again, all I can think of is neighbors or the upper floor, it is extremely unbearable, I am very allergic to the smell of smoke, not to mention marijuana, every time it makes my cough worse. I told them, the apartment manager and the service staff said, please call the police directly if we meet the same problem next time, then we can legally evict. But the smell is so strong, I don't want to be so unlucky misunderstanding as to be a criminal. People who hide and smoke pot will still do that so no matter how many times they preach it! Except for this, there are no more to argue.
We love our new place in the city. Learning all things Cleveland! The Standard has great amenities and all of the staff have been very friendly and helpful.
Everyone here keeps to themselves. I appreciate that. It’s gotten noisier the last couple months, and the marijuana smell has also gotten worse. I’ve seen this go both ways: either something is actually done to stop it, or the place starts to decline.
I love the Standard ! Beautiful building Nice and big apartments Lovely views Good neighborhood with everything we need Nice staff Easy access
Overall I like living here, but two things have been an issue: 1) My neighbor has been loud, and although I think management has fixed this going forward, I now can't help but be anxious on Saturday nights wondering if they are going to keep me up. Hopefully they stay quiet for a week weeks and the anxiety goes away. 2) There's many people who don't comply with wearing a mask in the building, which is a health risk and makes it unsafe to use the common areas at all. Everything else is wonderful.
The apartment is our favorite ever. The view is great, the finishes are excellent, and the staff are so kind. It’s also very dog friendly, which is so nice.
I love all of the community/shared spaces! Now that there is a market on the bottom floor of the building, I barely even have to leave and it’s perfect!
Super excited to be living here. It has been the easiest move in ever with super friendly and helpful staff. The upkeep on the building is impeccable and glad to call this place my home.
Only been here a few days but already love it. Mgmt is awesome. Moving in was a breeze. Everyone is so nice and helpful. Elevators are so fast!
Great place, amazing location, great views, and walks away from anything! Only thing I would change are the sirens you hear but you get used to it!