State Bloomington

4.2

4.2

Kira
Good! I renewed for another year. I am Looking forward to All the renovations and new things that are coming. I also like how the name has changed
Abigail
Overall okay experience. Apartment looks nice and renovated but there were some problems maintenance never fixed and we had to deal with. Usually can never find parking close to your apartment because so many people park without a permit sticker and do not get towed. I think the new renovations to the outside and addition of the gym will be nice for the residents, but I would not live here again.
David
I feel like this is the best place to be at very good service has a basketball court and pool and amazing indoor gym. People living here Is out going and a very safe environment!
Lyric
Great. It's especially nice over the summer because constant easy parking. It's relatively quiet, nothing that would really bother anyone. :)
Eshward
I am excited t o move in and see my new unit, I have chosen State On Campus Bloomington because it had the best price for a one-bedroom unit but I think I should find a cheaper unit when my lease is over.
Kortney
I think this is overall a nice place to live. I am excited to see what updates will take place to the community. The staff is also very nice.
Jacob
I see everyone is hard at work to alleviate and fix the issues that the previous management put into place. My experience personally has been a lot better then last years headaches for sure.
Chirayu
It is a very solid living space, especially for the price listed. However, the space does need minor renovations or maintenance a fair amount of times.
Mona
The place is clean and everything is new. It’s not very far from campus and there is a bus that passes every once in a while. The rooms are spacious and pretty.
Cassidy
Overall very good! I lived here for two years and had no issues! Maintenance was good, amenities were decent, & the apartment units are clean and well maintained!