State on Campus Morgantown

4.4

4.4

I love living here a lot. I really like all of the amenities and the community activities that are offered. I also really enjoy using the gym and pool.
i have enjoyed my stay at state on campus morgantown and would tell others it is a nice place to live. the amenities are great and the rooms have everything you need.
State on Campus is a wonderful place to live. The only downside is the fact that they do not have a buzzer system to allow visitors into the building.
very responsive, even proactive in helping me. always responded to my emails very quick and called often to check on my application process.
It’s been amazing process getting ready to move in, everybody is helpful and so sweet and it’s just an overall great experience. I’m so excited to start my new adventure here, with my friends and family that will come visit me and see how great it is as well.
easy move in and nice clean apartment to come into! check in process was super easy as well! Wifi is really fast and easy to use! amenities are up to date and the gym is super spacious
I enjoyed my stay here. Overall, the amenities were great and the staff was very helpful for the most part. Maintenance always helped us within a day of posting a request.
The staff are very helpful here. Whenever there is a maintenance issue, it is addressed promptly when reported. The common areas are clean, and if I have an issue with my rent or any questions I know the front desk can help me out.
I can’t wait to resign! I moved in with my girlfriend and I can’t wait to continue living here. I heard people trash talk the WiFi but once they fixed that I had zero complaints about this apartment. Perfect location and perfect staff
When applying for West Virginia I was worried I would have great difficulty in finding an apartment for my girlfriend and I to live together. But the application and finishing process of the entire thing was so easy and customer service was always more than helpful and so friendly!