State on Campus Morgantown

Living at state on campus has been a great experience. Friendly staff and neighbors. Wifi could be better but other than that, it’s been great living.
The apartment community is generally quiet, making it a peaceful and relaxing place to live. The staff is amazing and very helpful when needed.
Would be 5 but the power plant outside has ruined the quality of living on Beechurst Avenue. Loud noise 24/7. Can no longer sleep in the apartment, have to reach out to friends to get a peaceful nights sleep.
I loved my stay here at State on Campus Morgantown. I was here for one year only but the stay here made my experience ten times better. I had a good river view. The apartment was comfy, everyone was cooperative too
If I ever had an issue it was quickly resolved and the amenities are fantastic! I love seeing pets around and how friendly everyone is. Only wish that the guest parking lot was more consistent on if it was open.
State on Campus Morgantown has been an incredible place to live especially during these trying times that our country is now in. The staff have gone above and beyond to make our community as safe and sanitary as possible. Overall, I. love it here and look forward to two more wonderful years here.
Best place to live in Morgantown. Better management then triple Scott and metro properties definitely a 10/10 would recommend State on campus to everyone
Love living here! It’s great for pet owners and is a safe, secure building. It is always quite and it has great amenities as well. Everyone in the office is super helpful!
I absolutely love the place and can not wait to live to live there next year. I love how safe it is and I think the rooms are really cute and roomy. I also love all the accommodations.
I love literally everything about State - from the staff to the amenities and the parking. The only downside (which can very easily be fixed) is the consistency with the internet.