The wifi was terrible. Please put a password on it. Making a left out on Beechurst was very annoying when it was busy. The grills are really dirty. The drains clogged easily. Expensive price. Gym and tanning is nice and the free food

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Great apartment for Morgantown, insulation is poor because of the windows however the windows are so beautiful it is worth it! Maintenance is great

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

I believe that state on campus is the best place to live in Morgantown. It’s close to campus which is the main reason I live here. But it also has great amenities and staff and the apartments are great as well.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

I love State and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The location is great and they do a lot for their residents. The office staff is always super nice and helpful. Definitely the best student housing in Morgantown.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

The leasing agents at State were very friendly and helpful in getting us familiar with all the perks and other information that comes with being a resident.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Perfect apartments with nice amenities and a hot tub. the hot tub is closed in the winter. However, the seating outside is very cool and amazing

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Beautiful apartments, the leasing office is full of pleaseant people. They allow dogs of any kind as long as your pupper is not a psyco. They really are perfect.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

It’s a great place to live. It’s very clean, neat, safe, and quiet. The people are very nice, the study rooms are very spacious and are the perfect place to study for exams.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Great amenities and friendly staff. The building is safe and secure and having parking on site is a major plus in this location. All around good place to live.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Very quiet good place and amazing furniture and the people that work in the leasing office are kind it’s very clean and close to a gas station and a restaurant

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

One of the best places live in, close to wvu; nearly on campus, every thing is close to the building. The staff is always the best, so friendly.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Haven’t lived there yet but I’m going to be in the fall. I’m very excited to be able to live in such a beautiful space! Being so close to campus is such a plus and living in a new apartment will be a blast.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Wonderful staff, love the amenities, and the location. The location is probably favorite because it is so close to campus and it makes traveling to class so easy!

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Beautiful studios and apartments! Tyler gave a great tour and answered all our questions and was so helpful during the application procees! Overall, a great experience!

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

If you need my honest opinion, state on campus is the best place to live in, there are a lot of criteria that make state on campus the best.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

The apartment is spacious and the furniture are nice , the mini events that the office arrange are cute , there is free food from time to time and the staff are super friendly and helpful

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

The best place to live in the area. Always have nice things for residents in the main lobby area, staff is nice and understanding. Definitely worth the price.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Great apartment complex and perfect location. Gym. In . Building and liquor store across the street. Also great food right at the enternece of the building.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Location is great, awesome that it’s pet friendly, maintenance is usually fairly quick, management is very responsive. Only qualm I have is that there’s not really any after hours staff.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

What I’ve seen so far the building looks pretty cool. I am looking forward to moving in August and meeting my roommate and the rest of the residents that live there.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

Love everything about this place. The trail, and distance to classes are my two favorite things. And of course the fact that it’s a pet friendly complex. Except I wish rent was a little lower.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

State on Campus is a wonderful place to live and conveniently located within reasonable walking distance of the Downtown campus. In all, the management is wonderful, the resident events are fun, and the amenities are top-notch. The only downside is the ever increasing rent.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

I think my leasing experience was very easy to understand and the apartments are super modern and nice. This complex is the best I have seen so far in all of Morgantown.

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

I loveee the place i have been living here for 3 years and I am staying until my graduation. I would say it is the best place I have ever lived in in the USA

Reply from State on Campus Morgantown

State on campus is one of the best places to live in Morgantown. It’s very close to campus which is the main reason I chose to live here, they have great amenities and it’s safe and the apartment are nice. The only downside is that they increase the rent every time you renew, although I think they shouldn’t do that for residence but only for new applicants, to make residents stay and be loyal.