State on Campus Morgantown

I enjoy all of the amenities and how spacious the apartment is. There are a decent bit of electrical issues involved with the outlets and switches. The WiFi is also unprotected and very difficult to deal with but overall still good.
Great accommodations and overall experience at state on campus morgantown. Would love to have a bigger washer/dryer, better wifi and some overhead lighting.
Great community that makes me feel safe. The apartments are very nice and clean. The gym and amenities are very nice. Definitely going to live here next year.
The staff is very kind and the apartment itself is clean and safe. The other people that live at State seem to love their experience and are friendly with their neighbors.
I love this place, I like how it is so close to campus I can walk. The maintenance good and fast. It is very safe place, no one can get to the building without keys. If the wifi was good it would be perfect.
This apartment complex is very nice when compared to the other apartment complexes in the Morgantown area. The staff and the residence are all very nice and I’ve had overall positive experiences.
Its honestly a great place to live, but I wish the parking wasn't so expensive and the wifi wasn't so slow but love the amenities and apartment itself is cozy.
My Experience her at states has been wonderful I feel a since of community and home. The staff and everyone else here has made the experience wonderful.
I like everything here but the WIFI is terrible and what is annoying the most we are not allowed to have out own WIFI. However, I like it is so close to campus the apartments nice and the service good.
My experience with State on Campus has been overall a really positive experience. The leasing staff are always happy to help with any problems that arise and the community is kept very clean. :)