State on Campus Norman

4.3

4.3

I have really enjoyed living here! it is peaceful, well run with great staff and maintenance, and great amenities! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!
State is in a great location and has nice amenities. We have had an extreme amount of maintenance issues. It is extremely annoying that these things keep happening. We hear back from maintenance quick but they seem to talk to my roommates and me like we are ignorant to the way things work. Overall, I renewed my lease but will be careful to recommend it to others in the future.
The staff is nice. The rooms are clean. The maintenance does not take long to get taken care of. And the ammenaties are great. Me and my friends play basketball quite a bit and I asked for new nets and they were replaced the next week.
I like living at state! The amenities are nice and the staff is always very kind. They have fun events and make living here enjoyable. The units are pretty nice- the value is good!
The apartment is okay. I also would never suggest doing the roommate match because they don’t match you based on your answers at all ! The pool / hot tub area has been closed the majority of the year so thats a waste . The maintained people have looked at my broken vent in the bathroom 3 times and then said it was fixed when it’s still broken .
Besides slow maintenance, it's been great here. The staff is friendly and helpful. As well it is an awesome location. Haven't had any major issues. But the cable and internet could use some improvements. Cable drops channels and at times the internet is as slow as Christmas.
Pretty good, people are quick to help and fix any problems with in a couple days. Great community and people willing to be inclusive. All and all good
Stage has spacious bedrooms with individual baths. The management is great and they offer a lot of really fun events. It isn’t too expensive either
Apartment community is friendly and quite. Lots of benefits and nice place to live. Definitely would recommend living here to a friend who is looking for an apartment close to campus.
I love the management here. They make me feel welcome and have great conversations! Also, I love the apartment itself, the bedrooms are very spacious and it’s great to have my own space and bathroom!