State on Campus Norman

I don’t feel safe when my concerns that I voiced do not get taken seriously or with any sort of priority. Management doesn’t do anything quickly whatsoever and I never hear back from them.
I am enjoying my stay here. The amenities are awesome, the activities available are awesome. Great atmosphere, and good people. So far so good
I really can't complain because it's been very enjoyable. The office staff is really nice and friendly (and helpful too when answering my questions!) and they've hosted quite a few events which have been pleasant surprises. The amenities are either very useful (computer lab, coffee machine) or have been much fun (ping pong, pool, hot tub, chess against my roommate). Our apartment has had a few maintenance requests, but the repair guys have been on the spot and they've been fixed immediately or not too long after we've submitted the requests. The only thing I could wish for is a hard-wired internet connection...we have Wi-Fi only and sometimes it gets a little bogged down in traffic. All in all, very pleased thus far.
Like the comples, staff is friendly and apartments are cozy and well put together. Good rates and its absolutely worth it right next to the OU campus so getting to class is super easy and walmarts are less than a mile from home.
Very cooperative management and staff. Maintenance is quick to handle any work orders I've had. Plus yummy free food for resident events!!!!
10/10 love living here it's the highlight of my life:) i love the community, the people and all the things the complex has to offer. i love the events that are held and i love how much the people here are so kind and helpful. i really couldn't have asked for a better place to live.
A few Pros are : the Office staff are nice, depending on the day maintenance is adequate, personally wood recommend for the price. One of the few issues is that sometimes your neighbors can be annoying.
This is a good apartment community. The office staffs are extremely helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my time here and will recommend it to other people too.
All the people here are very friendly! Been here for 2 years and never had any issues! State also puts on lots of community activities at the pool or in the lobby!
I have enjoyed my time here at State on Campus. The people here are friendly and so nice. I have made lots of new friends during my time here.