State on Campus Tuscaloosa
4 stars288 Reviews

Mary
This place is very interesting you can witness some weird stuff but overall it is pretty good very pricey but I guess it is okay but I have been finding cheaper places in better locations

Sage
Very clean and pleasant. When I first moved in here I found a small bag of cocaine in the couches that were supplied to us and it was rather strange but since then the living experience has been well.

Julianna
Since moving in I have had a lot of help from the staff considering my situation was out of the ordinary situation. I had moved mid semester and state helped me as much as possible to have a smooth and easy move in. My roomates are very helpful as well and opened up their home to me without an issue. They gave me an idea of things around the apartment and showed me everything as well as offering to help me.

Mackenzie
Good apartment overall. Wasn’t very clean when we moved in and maintenance can take some time to come. Otherwise good apartment for the price and good location.

Brealyn
about 2 months ago
Absolutely love living here!! The staff is always friendly and on top of getting requests done and filled. Super easy to get things fixed and maintained

Maria
2 months ago
Staff is very friendly and the apartment has a good location. Smaller community with nice amenities. Not always the safest, cleanest, or quietest, however.

Tyler
2 months ago
Community is located too close to the train. The price is good but some trash and items are left in the garage constantly. The staff are generally nice.

Cooper
2 months ago
I love it here, the internet is pretty quality besides the fact that it's hard to get ethernet access. The pool is nice, though I really wish there was a hot tub. My only real complaints are that the drains get stopped up easily, there's no actual garage door to the parking garage and there is often broken glass in the dog/grilling area.

Madison
1 star
My washer has been broken for over 3 weeks and no one even came by to look at it until yesterday. My roommates and I put a work order in, as well as, called the front desk multiple times. We now have to wait for who knows how long while they order a part. Extremely disappointed in the maintenance staff and management.

Tiller
3 months ago
Move in was good except that our AC wasn’t working. The staff did get it repaired asap when we let them know. The management has been responsive when contacted.