State on Campus Tuscaloosa
4 stars263 Reviews

Lexy
The apartment complex is very clean and nice. The staff is very understanding and also very nice. As an incoming freshman who’s only 18, the staff has directed me through things and have been very patient with me as well. Great people!

Mary
Living at State has been a pretty good experience. I have met many new friends and have made many great memories here. I am so glad that I am living here for the 2022-2023 school year.

Caroline
I have been living at the State for three years and this will be my fourth. I love the location, amenities, and quick on call maintenance. I’m excited for another year at the State!

Audrey
It wasn’t too terrible, the management sucked though and everything is always broken!! The maintenance men are so nice and helpful and great aspects of this place. Overall though I do not suggest living here to anyone due to poor management

Ansley
This complex is fine. The pool is nice when it’s cleaned and the floors get extremely dirty. Management is not very understanding or communicative.

Moira
It would have been a perfect experience but the train is brutal and the maintenance takes forever to respond if they ever do. I had a work order in the whole year and never had anyone help me.

Charles
I am beyond disappointed with the management at State On Campus. Our lease agreement stated our apartment would be FULLY furnished. Once we showed up for move in, we were not informed that it wasn’t. All we have is our beds, and a very small couch. we walked and had to go ask why there was no furniture because no one thought to tell us this when we checked in. After having to ask why we had no furniture, we were told that there is an alleged furniture shortage yet we heard no news of this until we asked. Then we were told (multiple) there would be a decrease in our rent. The reimbursement each month was way too small. Our unit was supposed to be cleaned before we moved in (it wasn’t) We had to deep clean the unit during our move in with no help from State. We were promised twice that our unit would be on a specific side of the complex. We realized when we finally moved into our unit, that they put us on the literal opposite side that they promised us. Our A/C broke for over a week.

Maria
about 2 months ago
Overall have had a good experience with staff and getting any questions answered. Did have a slight issue with the lease as no furniture is listen within it and know people who are still missing furniture. Staff, however, did work quickly to resolve the missing information.

Madison
2 months ago
Can’t wait to live here! I’ve heard such good things about it and I’m excited to share that space with my friends. We’re all very excited and can’t wait

Courtney
2 months ago
It was ok. Management was awful. Even after the previous manager left it was still bad. They will charge for cleaning and maintenance even if you leave the place spotless but will let you move in to a disgusting apartment that obviously wasn’t cleaned before. So i’m not sure what they’re charging cleaning fees for.