State on Campus Tuscaloosa

4.3

4.3

State is a great place to live. I love the proximity to campus and the pool amenity! The staff is super helpful and friendly when you need something.
I have lived at State for two years, and I am sad to be leaving since I graduated. The amenities are amazing, and the staff is very helpful.
I loved maintenance here. Everyone was accommodating. I loved the location and amenities. I do wish we had a gym at our apartment but other than that I loved my experience
I loved the location but I wish management was on site more. All of your key pickups require a car as it is located at the Hub office. If you live here you should not be a light sleeper as it is right next to the train tracks.
Enjoyed living here for two years! Had some issues over the years but it was fine overall. Good space for my roommates and me. Will miss Tuscaloosa!
Love being able to walk to campus in 10 minutes. The parking garage is easy access, yet secure, and the staff is always willing to accommodate with whatever residents needs may be.
I haven’t actually lived here yet so I can’t give it a full 5 stars yet, but the employees I have worked with so far have been very helpful!
Pretty nice but way to close to train and could use a gym. Also think the parking garage needs a full gate way too many break ins this year.
Decent price for the location but noise and management isn't the best. We have car break ins and the cameras aren't good to see anything. Maintenance is 10/10!
11/10 recommend state if you're looking to live in an apartment. the rooms are pretty big. the location is great. the pool is dope. things are fixed in timely manner if something breaks.