State on Campus Tuscaloosa

State on Campus is a great place to live in Tuscaloosa! The rooms are very clean and the amenities are awesome. Plus, the staff are very quick to respond to your needs.
Love it! Great price, fun people, great administration. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 starts is because, although the location is great, it still isn’t the closest apartment to campus.
State Tuscaloosa is great place to live! Walking distance from Jack’s, campus, and Bryant-Denny! Not to mention the great amenities! I lived here for 2 years and it’s been perfect!
I wish there was locks with a key on the individual doors but overall a nice place. I would recommend this place to others. I wish my door didn’t open up into my room but rather the bathroom for space.
I really like living here! The maintenance guys are all super nice and do everything they can to fix whatever issues we have. I also really like the covered parking.
Very nice people. Only problem is they really push to renew early before I want to make any decisions. The place does a lot to make you feel welcome, they give out a lot of things to residents.
great set up, great staff, location is great in relation to campus although the train is very loud every night, the amenities are great when they are allowed to be in use
Loved everything about living here! Amenities are amazing and its such an amazing space to be. Staff is so friendly and helpful with whatever you might find yourself needing.
State has a great location, cute apartment spaces, a fun courtyard environment, and nice surprises of resident activities! Our experience has been good here!
State is such a great place to live! I’m so glad i already signed for next year, i wouldn’t wanna live anywhere else! I lived at a complex last year across town and didn’t love it. I had a few concerns with the office staff and was worried it was gonna be like that everywhere. but State management is so professional and SO nice. so happy with my decision !!