State on Campus Tuscaloosa

4.1

4.1

Rachel
Overall it’s been a positive experience. Proximity to campus is the top factor for living at State. The only issue is people not cleaning up after their animals in the hallways.
Caroline
Great location and units. Covered garage and pool are great amenities. Wish maintenance and inquiries were responded to in a quicker fashion. Additionally the mail room should be secured and expanded so packages are not at risk of being stolen being laid on the mail room l.
Madeline
Some people didn’t have any furniture. We were not made aware of how loud and close the train was and the walls are very thin. It’s a close walk to campus.
Charles
I am beyond disappointed with this apartment complex. I was promised and signed a lease agreement that told me this apartment would be fully furnished. It is now mid December with only a bed and small couch being provided when we were promised so much more. It took them almost 3 months to finally compensate us the 50 dollars for the first 3 months of no furniture. After that we received no updates or compensation till December about the furniture. Now it is looking like, AT BEST, we get our stuff by January. Me and my roommates would never recommend this apartment complex to anyone. The A/C went out 3 different times in just the first 2 months. I have never heard of such subpar management. If this would let me give zero stars I would. There are so many more things wrong with this apartment company, but these are the most unacceptable complaints to be shared. Me and my roommates 100% will not be living here, and I have already talked 4 other people into finding somewhere else to sign.
Hannah
Overall good experience. I would like to have better maintenance though. I love the small atmosphere that State On Campus brings and I have enjoyed my last 2 years here.
Mary
The state on campus in Tuscaloosa is a nice place to live. It is in a great location to where that it is only about a 10 minute walk from campus.
Allison
State has been a very interesting place to live. To be honest the only part I liked was that its within walking distance to campus. Other then that I have not had a good time living here. The biggest issue I have is how hard the management makes it to contact them. It took two weeks to get Nathan to respond to my email and that response only came after 3-4 had been sent by me and my mother as well as multiple calls to both State and Nathan individually. The lack of management makes it very hard to enoy living here. Additionally, work orders take a ridiculous amount of time to go through and the amount of other residents that have spoken to me about how little help they get from management is absolutely insane. I will not be living here again but will be trying to enjoy the rest of my lease.
Jessica
During this semester our air conditioning went out 3 times and the first time it took 4 days for someone to come and fix it. The other two times we had to call instead of putting in a work order cause we knew they wouldn’t see it and didn’t want to live in 85 degree apartment anymore.
Cassandra
We have had a a lot of issues with maintenance. Our ac broke and leaked and then we had a horrible leak in one of our bathrooms all in one month. Other than that, it has been fine. It isn't super clean but has a good location
Keandre
It is a nice place to live in and dependable and have great workers and great amenities and a lot of different people here to meet and affordable