Living here has been a great experience this far. The maintenance people come as soon as the next day when an issue arrives and are thorough.

Reply from Station 650

Still 100% satisfied with choosing Station 650 Apartments! No concerns or complaints thus far. Leasing office is beyond helpful and accommodating!

Reply from Station 650

Great Modern building. Great for dog owners. Clean. Close to shopping and retail. Lots of trails and parks. My unit has high ceilings which I love. Friendly and respectful staff.

Reply from Station 650

Beautiful apartments and community grounds! Leasing & management, especially Keren and Joshua are very professional and diligent. The only minor issue is the walls of the apartment are very thin and you can hear footsteps/water running from your neighbors. Nonetheless, you don’t hear voices or conversations from other apartments, so that makes it better. The residents all seem respectful and friendly. We love being part of this community!

Reply from Station 650

Amazing community and amazing amenities! The location is not to far from the city and old town. Community events are also really funny and creative

Reply from Station 650

Awesome I enjoy the events in the community rooms and it’s always clean which I love. It’s a pet friendly environment as well as parking is always available in the garage

Reply from Station 650

Great amenities and great staff. Great location close to DC, and plenty of parking. Easy access to to metro and shopping. Close enough to GW parkway and the 495

Reply from Station 650

I have been so happy living here. This is luxury apt living at its finest. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and you can’t beat the location!

Reply from Station 650

The biggest con would be the thin walls, but it’s a great place to live and incredibly friendly team! Super responsive and helpful. Plus the location is amazing.

Reply from Station 650

Love the amenities and the location, always impressed by how clean the building is and how responsive the staff is, never waited more than 24 hours for a response to a maintenance request and they have really worked hard to make this a great place to live. The events like monthly yoga and happy hours are great!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a beautiful and safe apartment community in a great location that is close to the metro, old town Alexandria, Del Ray, and great conveniences within Potomac Yard. The apartments are spacious and well laid out. By far the most kitchen space I've seen available.

Reply from Station 650

I would say my experience here has been great. The property is new and always clean. Hardly any issues in the 1+ year that i have live here.

Reply from Station 650

Great location, amenities, apartment layout. everything you need in one location or nearby. They also have great appliances. Awesome place to live!!

Reply from Station 650

Staff is great. Building is generally clean. Location is amazing. Noise from other apartments is awful. Nothing to be done because it's just the construction.

Reply from Station 650

Great community very nice area To live in, close to Old Town and Crystal City close to DC. Rental office is a great staff and every one is nice and friendly....

Reply from Station 650

After 4 months, I am still loving the community! Maintenance has yet fail me whenever I put in a request and the staff have been nothing but accommodating when needed.

Reply from Station 650

Just moved in and I love it! New, modern, clean and quiet. That staff is friendly and helpful. And the location! Just a couple of blocks from Del Ray, close to Old Town and convenient to the District! I love it!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great! The building is relatively quiet and friendly. Some of the apartment fixtures are a little cheap, which is why I gave less than 5/5

Reply from Station 650

Management has been helpful and provided information in a timely manner. All of the managers has been nice and responsive as well as maintenance only been here a week and my husband loves it

Reply from Station 650

The staff at Station 650 are amazing in everyway; always helpful, friendly and accommodating. My review is not a reflection of the staff on site. ( Greystar property hires half the staff as other complexes of this size in the area) The residents are friendly and the location is very good. Unfortunately, Greystar properties is the worst management company which is built on outsourcing everything so they are not responsible for anything. To me, charging residents a fee to pay rent is illegal and is not in the lease agreement. Greystar outsources everything, so they are not responsible for anything and does not maintain the building. The common hallways are desperately in need of a professional painting and have many shades of mismatched paint, its impossible to know what the original color was- many years ago when a professional company managed the property. The carpets are full of stains and desperately require replacing. The garage is beyond filthy and never pressure washed. The windows are dirty and no one has ever been outside the building to wash them. Residents are charged pet fees to maintain the vegetation and misc supplies, but the vegetation is removed and looks like complete trash- in a neighborhood that is immaculate.

I have been highly satisfied with my experience so far. I have just renewed my lease for another year. The people in the office are very helpful as well.

Reply from Station 650

I love living at Station 650! The leasing staff are wonderful and they always take care of everything! You also can't beat the loction and the units are nice!

Reply from Station 650

Great experience moving in, wonderful amenities, and a very helpful staff! I love my new apartment, and I love the convenience of the neighborhood.

Reply from Station 650

I absolutely love living here very professional and clean lobby! I love the amenities that we have especially the coffee bar and tea bar in lobby it’s so cute and covient

Reply from Station 650

Enjoy the space, communication between office and tenants could be better. There have been times we have waited a long time for maintenance requests. Wish there was someone to call for issues that take place after/before the office closes. Love the courtyard and grills available all year.