Station 650

4.4

4.4

Gabriela
My husband and I love living here! We love the view from our apartment. We love how walkable it is, we love how it's close it is to the stores, we love the bike shop!

Latisha
The location is great and the maintenance staff has improved. The leasing consultants are attentive and pleasant, which is appreciated. The size of my unit is satisfactory. I have a few concerns that are a little disappointing. The noise levels are high and it’s hard to work from home or study. I’m really concerned about my safety , considering the building entry doors are not secure and the garage remains open. The valet trash service is not consistent and often don’t follow a schedule. I rarely get my trash picked according to the schedule . The other disappointments are the hallway rugs are soiled and need to be cleaned. I have seen the trash cans dripping while being hauled away and the carpets are soiled because of it. Last, the cleaning service seems to clean only certain floors. It would be nice if the residents manager would have a presence too.

Alphonso
4 months ago
Love the area. Close proximity to being to DC without all the chaos of the city life. We are also walking Distance to grocery store, gym, Kaiser, barber, and shopping plaza. The management are always nice and friendly. I love both Josh and Karen, and often stop by the office to chat with them. Not to mention Del Ray. Just a few blocks away from the charming dog-friendly neighborhood. Filled with local shops, eatery’s, and a must try (The Dairy Godmother). You will never regret a evening or a Saturday morning stroll. The only downside I have is my window facing Richmond Hwy. It’s the main thoroughfare for the Fire Station in Potomac Yards while traveling into Southern ALX. So at night you are always disturbed while in slumber.

Kathryn
4 months ago
I love the area. If the elevators weren’t broken all the time it would be 5 stars. That has been an inconvenience. I like the staff and the building is kept clean.

Peter
4 months ago
Ever since moving up from Florida in March, we have had an amazing time at Station 650! The maintenance staff and leasing staff has always been so helpful and responsive to all of our requests and we are very appreciative. The location also lends itself everything to everything from fun evening walks with dog to a nice dinner to a short walk to the Braddock Metro. Highly Reccommemd!

Mitchell
5 months ago
Amenities are great. I would like to see the gym get cleaned better though. Having the elevator down closest to our unit is an inconvenience, but there is a second elevator available on the opposite side of the building. It certainly gets on our nerves that the elevator has been out of order so much. We like the neighborhood as well. We also really like the pet policy, having a large dog it is great That the community allows us to live there

Marsha
5 months ago
Elevator is still out of order. It seems that parking is becoming a problem. People waiting on the outside by the gate to get in, so they follow behind residence. Scary and making parking not available for residence. Overall nice building, management and maintenance are awesome.

Rebecca
5 months ago
Despite the elevator always being broken and the apartment has great amenities and staff is always super helpful and kind. The building is always nice and clean.

Jinyao
6 months ago
Wish there was a pool and more amenities like a rooftop. Carpets in hallways could be cleaner. Overall great management and communication and location though!

Verified Resident
6 months ago
The area is nice and close to everything close the restaurants shops and playground areas it’s also close to the two major highways in the area 395 and 495