We love living here at Station 650. The apartments, community, and staff are amazing and we are thankful that we found something so close to my husbands work.

Great community and awesome apartment. Staff here is attentive and quick to fix issues. Apartment building is always clean, the amenities are great!

Reply from Station 650

Great staff and management. Nice apartments and fantastic location. Security needs improvement and the garage door needs to be fixed. Very good place to live.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is great overall, but I wish the garage was fixed already. It's been broken for months even though the parking fee has increased. Great maintenance team for the apartments - very friendly and quick to respond!

Reply from Station 650

Great location! Close to DC, and right outside Old Town. Pet friendly, and great community events. Then maintenance staff is 🔥🔥🔥 Love living here.

Reply from Station 650

I like this. Yes naes. It's a beautiful and wonderful place. The staff are very nice work. They have a lot of surprises every week. I was impressed by this place.

Reply from Station 650

Residence is great! We love the amenities, however, there have been several misunderstandings since we’ve moved in. The management staff is quick to try and fix the issue.

Reply from Station 650

We LOVE it here! The amenities are fabulous and the people are warm and friendly!!! The staff is very welcoming and quick to respond to requests. We are so grateful to have found Station 650!

Reply from Station 650

So far Station 650 has been great! I have been here for about a month and haven’t had any issues. The location is prime. We are about a mile away from Crystal City and Old Town but it doesn’t feel like you’re IN the city. Only complaint is that I wish we had a pool for those hot summer days.

Reply from Station 650

After 10 months of living at Station 650, I am still loving living here! Great people in the leasing office and maintenance team! The community and personnel are awesome too!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a Lovely community... ... Beautiful and clean.... close to everything. Great location. Nice club room and a relaxing courtyard and the community always have nice activities through the year ...

Reply from Station 650

I just moved in and so far, no major concerns! Minor things are being address quickly. I'm looking forward to a peaceful rental and living experience.

Reply from Station 650

I have enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is nice and there is plenty to walk to. I like the package system and the mailbox area. The parking garage is also nice.

Reply from Station 650

Great amenities, beautiful apartments, staff is great. Location is amazing! The amount of space you get for the price is great, the best in this area.

Reply from Station 650

Great staff responsive maintenance love the community events my neighbors are nice and friendly I love having a gym onsite as well easy access to grocery stores

Reply from Station 650

The complex is new and very well maintained. I really enjoy all the additional amenities that this place has to offer. I viewed other apartment buildings and they couldn’t compare.

Reply from Station 650

I've been here for about 10 months and I'm so glad I chose Station 650! Wonderful leasing agents and management staff! Great amenities and spacious, modern apartments!

Reply from Station 650

Love it here. Convenient to everything, including lovely Del Ray. Staff here are very nice and helpful. Apartment is beautiful! And when the new Metro station opens, regional connections will be seamless.

Reply from Station 650

Great apartments for the price. The location is close to DC, but avoids most of the traffic. Lots of dogs around. Great food a few blocks away. And the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Station 650

The entire community at Station 650 is welcoming. The events that they host allowed my wife and I to meet our neighbors. Everyone always has a positive attitude and is willing to help.

Reply from Station 650

We love this community! Front office staff is the best and always available. They get back to us very quickly and are very helpful. Community is clean and friendly!

Reply from Station 650

Ok The staff treated very distinctly, I feel comfortable. The place is quiet and safe. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to stay in Virginia. Thank you for your good handling.

Reply from Station 650

Been living here for over a year and a half and it’s been a great experience. From the staff to the amenities to apartment itself all have been great.

Reply from Station 650

Absolutely great experience living here and the staff are great. Wonderful apartment for a reasonable price, I cannot wait to renew my lease!

Reply from Station 650

Wish we had a pool or partnership with another community that had a pool. Otherwise we love it here. Everything is great including management.