My experience has been great. No issues besides I wish for for some gym upgrades but I can go to LA Fitness. The staff is responsive and the maintenance is quick to fix things once requested. My neighbors are quiet and friendly for the most part. I don't complain about noise cause I live i an apartment I expect to hear noise. I have just renewed my lease and downsized to a 1 bedroom to cut my budget the location is convenient to work and leisure activities.

Reply from Station 650

I am STILL enjoying my time here at Station 650 apartments! The staff as well as the neighbors are all lovely and helpful. No complaints thus far and will continue to live here!

Reply from Station 650

Nice amenities, secure building. Could use more frequent events, the previous management had much larger and more attended events. Staff here in general is very nice.

Reply from Station 650

Affordable for the area, great quiet location nestled between Old Town and Crystal City, and easy commute to DC with the Metroway across the street.

Reply from Station 650

Such a great apartment, with an amazing location. The gym and bike shop are game changing. The staff is super friendly, always willing to help.

Reply from Station 650

We like living here. Price we pay is high compared to advertised. Walls are thin. Live flowers were held in office overnight and some died because we couldn't gain access to them. They were placed in the package room the next day but it was too late.

Reply from Station 650

So far so good! Leasing staff have been amazing! The amenities are everything you can ask for and the community is very welcoming. And don’t get me started on the coffee!

Reply from Station 650

Great place to live. Maintenance staff always so friendly and extremely helpful. Front office staff always puts residents first and always so nice. Great place, great location.

Reply from Station 650

I’ve loved living in Station 650 since day 1. The atmosphere is great...welcoming and friendly. The staff is amazing! My fellow residents are respectful and quiet 🤗

Reply from Station 650

First month and I've been blown away by the support of the staff. It was a rocky start for me to get into the apartment, personally; but the individuals in the office really have taken the time to care about me and my experience.

Reply from Station 650

I LOVE living here at Station 650. First off the staff is amazing. I especially love seeing and talking to Karen. She is great and I consider her a friend now. I love how you bring events and try to get the community together. I also love that the building is not over crowded so you feel like you are not on top of each other. Maintenance is superb as well and gets repairs fixed asap. The starbucks coffee is also amazing and the gym is great. I will prob stay here forever lol : )

Reply from Station 650

Everything has been great so far. There could be some minor improvements such as a greater variety of TV channels in the gym besides FoxNews, one local channel, and one shopping channel.

Reply from Station 650

It’s a great location that is walking distance to Braddock metro and Del Ray. It is a smaller building and as a result the front office and staff get to know you well. You can’t beat the location for the price and finishes to the apartments.

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 has been everything I was hoping it would be. The leasing staff are very responsive and make a real effort to connect with residents.

Reply from Station 650

Modern well-maintained building with friendly staff. The amenities are great, and the location close to D.C. is ideal. We are very happy here

Reply from Station 650

Nice place to live beautiful community...and nice stuff..... Close to everything only sometimes neighbors noise can be uncomfortable .....

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 has been a very accommodating place to live. The maintenance has been on point with coming to fix things promptly when needed. The accommodations such as the gym, game room and barbecue section has really been enjoyable.

Reply from Station 650

Renewing for a second year here and I am happy with my decision! Staff and amenities are great! Neighborhood is awesome and pricing for the unit we have is unbeatable.

Reply from Station 650

We had a seamless move in - Thanks Octavia!! Everyone has gone the extra mile to ensure we have a great experience from application to move-in!!

Reply from Station 650

Small community feel. They have very friendly staff with fast maintenance. Love the events that they have in the clubroom and courtyard. Great location to old town, Del Rey and metro and still residential feel to neighborhood.

Reply from Station 650

Great location close to everything Management and maintenance both are quick in responding to requests Apartment layout is nice a lot of space

Reply from Station 650

We enjoy all the benefits of living at Station 650. Location is perfect, fun community events and amenties are great. We are happy and renewed for another year!

Reply from Station 650

I love the amenities and how friendly the staff is. The apartments are very nice and well worth the price. This is my second year at the apartment and I'm glad I renewed!

Reply from Station 650

Living at Station 650 has been a great experience so far. It is always clean, friendly staff, quiet neighbors. The location is also incredible. Highly recommend living here!

Reply from Station 650

The loading dock gave us great access to the elevator to our apartment. It made the move in much easier. We also went over our blocked time so it was nice that the leasing office extended our loading dock reservation.