After 10 months of living at Station 650, I am still loving living here! Great people in the leasing office and maintenance team! The community and personnel are awesome too!

Reply from Station 650

Station 650 is a Lovely community... ... Beautiful and clean.... close to everything. Great location. Nice club room and a relaxing courtyard and the community always have nice activities through the year ...

Reply from Station 650

I just moved in and so far, no major concerns! Minor things are being address quickly. I'm looking forward to a peaceful rental and living experience.

Reply from Station 650

I have enjoyed living here. The neighborhood is nice and there is plenty to walk to. I like the package system and the mailbox area. The parking garage is also nice.

Reply from Station 650

Great amenities, beautiful apartments, staff is great. Location is amazing! The amount of space you get for the price is great, the best in this area.

Reply from Station 650

Great staff responsive maintenance love the community events my neighbors are nice and friendly I love having a gym onsite as well easy access to grocery stores

Reply from Station 650

The complex is new and very well maintained. I really enjoy all the additional amenities that this place has to offer. I viewed other apartment buildings and they couldn’t compare.

Reply from Station 650

I've been here for about 10 months and I'm so glad I chose Station 650! Wonderful leasing agents and management staff! Great amenities and spacious, modern apartments!

Reply from Station 650

Love it here. Convenient to everything, including lovely Del Ray. Staff here are very nice and helpful. Apartment is beautiful! And when the new Metro station opens, regional connections will be seamless.

Reply from Station 650

Great apartments for the price. The location is close to DC, but avoids most of the traffic. Lots of dogs around. Great food a few blocks away. And the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Station 650

The entire community at Station 650 is welcoming. The events that they host allowed my wife and I to meet our neighbors. Everyone always has a positive attitude and is willing to help.

Reply from Station 650

We love this community! Front office staff is the best and always available. They get back to us very quickly and are very helpful. Community is clean and friendly!

Reply from Station 650

Ok The staff treated very distinctly, I feel comfortable. The place is quiet and safe. I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to stay in Virginia. Thank you for your good handling.

Reply from Station 650

Been living here for over a year and a half and it’s been a great experience. From the staff to the amenities to apartment itself all have been great.

Reply from Station 650

Absolutely great experience living here and the staff are great. Wonderful apartment for a reasonable price, I cannot wait to renew my lease!

Reply from Station 650

Wish we had a pool or partnership with another community that had a pool. Otherwise we love it here. Everything is great including management.

Reply from Station 650

Living here has been a great experience this far. The maintenance people come as soon as the next day when an issue arrives and are thorough.

Reply from Station 650

Still 100% satisfied with choosing Station 650 Apartments! No concerns or complaints thus far. Leasing office is beyond helpful and accommodating!

Reply from Station 650

Great Modern building. Great for dog owners. Clean. Close to shopping and retail. Lots of trails and parks. My unit has high ceilings which I love. Friendly and respectful staff.

Reply from Station 650

Beautiful apartments and community grounds! Leasing & management, especially Keren and Joshua are very professional and diligent. The only minor issue is the walls of the apartment are very thin and you can hear footsteps/water running from your neighbors. Nonetheless, you don’t hear voices or conversations from other apartments, so that makes it better. The residents all seem respectful and friendly. We love being part of this community!

Reply from Station 650

Amazing community and amazing amenities! The location is not to far from the city and old town. Community events are also really funny and creative

Reply from Station 650

Awesome I enjoy the events in the community rooms and it’s always clean which I love. It’s a pet friendly environment as well as parking is always available in the garage

Reply from Station 650

Great amenities and great staff. Great location close to DC, and plenty of parking. Easy access to to metro and shopping. Close enough to GW parkway and the 495

Reply from Station 650

I have been so happy living here. This is luxury apt living at its finest. Everyone is so friendly and helpful and you can’t beat the location!

Reply from Station 650

The biggest con would be the thin walls, but it’s a great place to live and incredibly friendly team! Super responsive and helpful. Plus the location is amazing.