Station 650

4.5

4.5

Teresa
Keren is the one keeping us here! We sometimes have issues with various things but Keren always helps to address the problem quickly and efficiently.
Kevin
Everything at Station 650 Has been great! The entire team is super friendly and very quick to respond to any requests. The common areas are also well taken care of.
Cindy
The staff (including maintenance) have been nothing but amazing! They go above and beyond. Apartment community is great - neighbors are respectful and friendly!
Rebecca
Staff is great and responds quickly to any resident concerns, maintenance team is quick. Location is great. Amenities and building always nice and clean
Verified Resident
Great place to live very convenient location …close to everything ..close to Washington DC Arlington old town Alexandria ……..national Harbor and much more
Ihab
Location is so convenient. Amenities great. Management so responsive. Maintenance team quick to respond. Clean, new carpet, new wall paint, nice movie theatre room, pool, and other games
Lara
we have lived here for a little over 2 years and just moved within the building for the 2nd time. Plan on staying in this building until we have to move out of the area. The staff has been great and very friendly and quick to answer questions.
Tonya
I love it here!!! The amenities and staff are phenomenal and the apartment is the greatest one I've lived in (out of seven in my lifetime). I like it here so much that I'm extending my time here.
Teona
Great. The staff are amazing and very friendly. I love the location and amenities. I could have not picked a better place to start my family.
Rahwa
I love living here at Station 650. Property managers are always so helpful, respond to any matter prompt and quick and the maintenance team are professional, kind and respond to my tickets within 24 hours. The property it's self is clean and quiet. I feel safe living here!