Station at Old Town

4.2

4.2

Sai Sachin
about 3 hours ago
It was great living here and staff is friendly, especially coming maintenance -->they are very quick and solves the issues Asap. for example, Last week I had issues with heat and kitchen sink and bath issues, as soon as I raise the request with in 24 hours they are here to fix the issues.

Oneika
I found these apartments by looking up apartments near me, when I went to go look around I fell in love with the pool area, and workout rooms in the lounges love it it's so pretty in welcoming.

Katlin
It's getting better, but the last year has not been the greatest experience. I've had mold growth, been without sections of my apartment for 1/5 of my lease, my new neighbors are loud, but the parking availability has increased and my car hasn't been broken into. I really would like to be able to grill again, but I feel safe here, and I am fixing less major things on my own. The piling packages could be better and having a construction site view now stinks, but it's close to work and I don't think anyone is going to break in and steal things. I wished I had more communication from the leasing office and more events again... But it's safe, a pretty good value for my space, and the new leasing office seems to be trying to do better than the old staff.

Ronwick
The smell in the dog park is very strong. Needs to be cleaned. When walking in the court yard all you can smell is the pee coming from the dog park. Also dog poop be everywhere.

Mira
This place is alright. Hopefully the new management (Fogelmen) steps it up. Still waiting on one elevator to get fixed. Front office staff and management are nice people.

Felipe
Good experience thus far. We are dealing with neighbors that have dogs who pee on the third level patio and the pee run off has been reaching our patio. It’s been a known issue for a 6 months and it’s affecting our living experience. We love our apartment and the location works for us but the lack of initiative taken from management is a sign of negligence. There seems to be a new management team that started November and we are hopeful that the change in management can improve our living conditions. We pay too much money to be getting dog pee in our patio. This is also a health violation.

Darius
I don’t really like it, I realized I’m paying almost 1500 for a 698 sq ft. It’s not worth it . Too much money each month . Wish it was something a bit cheaper

Bradley
The only complaint I can come up with is they need to add mirrors in the garage at turns for safety. Other than that I have had zero issues living here the past 13 months

Jorge
Initial experience was absolutely awful. Slowly things have turned some. Amenities like the grills and televisions never work. The pool was a swamp. We parking garage is a nightmare.

Gregory
about 2 months ago
I was able to get my issue resolved. Layla was able to give me the information that I needed. I thank her for her knowledge it was greatly appreciated.