Station Heights
4 stars234 Reviews

I would have left a long time ago.. but I've built a nice rapport with the staff. So I'm still here... there are a few things that need to be worked on but i see the changes happening.
1 star
I've had an ongoing issue with the heating/cooling for over a year. Instead of management staying on top of things until it's resolved, I have to keep following up to make sure it's still being handled. Tenants are forced to pay for valet trash but they don't consistently pick up & the trash compactor goes out frequently. The cost should be optional if it isn't something we can 100% rely on or receive a credit for when we don't get the service we pay for. My water bill has increased exponentially since I've moved in even though my water usage hasn't. The parking situation is also terrible. If I don't get home by 7pm, I'll have to park 3-4 buildings away from my building or in an area that might get me towed. Even with all of these things consistently happening & a pandemic STILL going on, Fogelman had the audacity to increase my rent upon lease renewal. I would move if I could but I'm stuck here for the time being. I wish it would get better so that I could say I enjoy where I live.
excelente sitio para vivir, muy agrádenle, sitios de calidad, excelente atención en las oficinas, personal de mantenimiento capacitado y profesional
1 star
I’ve been living here for 5 years and each year has gotten worse. They are renting to just anyone. Gates and trash compactor are always broken. Water is shut off at least once a month. Maintenance request take weeks to be completed. They always have so many emergency requests open that they don’t know when they will get to you. Neighbors sitting on back stairs and on patio smoking weed. As soon as I open my apartment door the smell hits me right in the face. Parking is horrible. Breezeways need to be clean. Not worth the money at all.
I like my apartment and the area but it takes them to long to fix things. I put a request in to fix my dishwasher I'm still waiting. Eboni is great she is in the front office, but the lady at the front desk is horrible she really doesn't understand English
The staff is what makes this home. The very BEST person to ever Grace this place, is Eboni. She CARES, and has a. LOT of sense, which is rare. She hold it all together!
It feels very unsafe, there’s always people in the nearby buildings drinking outside or smoking marihuana, the gate is broken the majority of the time, i honestly think that I won’t be renewing my lease here unless there are improvements
The community is fairly quiet with a courteous and attentive staff. I’ve been here for few years and this management team is the best I’ve dealt with.
We have loved being at Station Heights over the past year. The location is perfect and the community is beautiful. We are excited to be here for another year.
My apartment is currently invested with roaches. I keep calling pest control he comes and squirts a-littlem here and there but it does nothing. Something is always broken or wrong with the apartments. I am just disgusted with how downhill the apartments have gone. My lease is up June and I cannot wait to move.