Station Landing

4.5

4.5

I am just moving in, but so far the community has been great! The leasing office is attentive and actually cares about the space we are moving into!
It's been 3 months since I moved in here. So far it's been great, the staff is great, love the location as it is very close to the mystic river that gives a nice outdoor backyard experience for my puppy. Love the virtual events that are organized for the residents. Overall I am very happy with my decision to move in here
Nice, updated apartment. Cute dogs hopping around. Very happy to have laundry in unit. Also I like the air conditioning. Nice vibes overall.
I lived here for 2 years. The building is nice and very quiet. Noise is minimal. Maintenance is responsible. Very safe area. Nice restaurant around the landing if you don’t want to travel far. Good access to the metro.
People are friendly for the most part. Very respectful and quiet residence for being merely 5 minutes north of Boston. Would highly recommend
It’s been a lovely experience so far! The apartments are close to a lot of hiking/walking trails. Explore the area you will find lots to do!
Very friendly staff and convenient location. Appreciate the effort the property is making to ensure everyone is protected against COVID with mask requirement in the building.
Started of great! Can't wait to get to know more people and events. I just hope to see more tools which can help take groceries to apartments. It always seems like its a hunting game.
Nice community, clean, modern building. Maintenance is good and staff is nice and helpful. Overall I think Station Landing is a great place, its right on the T, and close to various shopping/grocery stores. Their price is always fluctuates and traffic is very busy during rush hour. A/C is noisy.
so far so good! I'm enjoying the space, and the ease of access to the surrounding area. Very dangerous place to bike though. Good luck "sharing the road" with folks going 50 mph.