Station Landing

4.5

4.5

Pin-Hsiu
Great place to live! Great location, parking, and maintenance. The environment is safe and quiet. Staff solves problems very fast. Recommended!!
Evelyn
Very convenient location to Medford and Somerville. Appliances are not good, but floor plans are spacious. We’ve tried working with maintenance several times but still have a crappy washing machine
Sharon
Very peaceful here and clean. Residents seem friendly. The people who work here are very personable. Which is great in this cell phone addicted society.
Keegan
It’s really quiet and everyone is really nice. We love living here. Not to mention how convenient it is to have everything around us. This place can’t be beat
Patricia
Very happy at station landing. Everyone is very attentive, building is very clean and most of all amazing location next to the train, shops and restaurants! They’re also very friendly with my little puppy.
Maria Elena
Love it here! It is clean, secure and the staff is very nice. Love that they are very pet friendly. It is also centrally located and so close to the T.
Ziyuan
I love the events that the station landing had! It gives me a chance to contribute myself to the community, it is always good to give help to people who need it!
Katie
Fire alarm goes off too often. Power has gone out a lot. I feel like I keep getting minor inconveniences popping up that aren’t enough for me to call maintenance, but they are annoying. I’m moving soon so I’ve just stopped worrying about it and will leave it for someone else to deal with.
Steven
It has been great living here but I wish there was a gated dog park. A lot of people with dogs in the neighborhood always tell me it would be awesome to have and would give station landing another amenity that everyone would love.
Akhilesh
Just moved recently to US and found best place to live in my opinion. Excellent experience with leasing agent and very welcoming community. Close to subway station, variety of restaurants in close vicinity.