Station Landing

4.5

4.5

Evelyn
very close to assembly row and various other destinations. the apartment complex itself could use a few more amenities (ie. stairs to go upstairs that are easily accessible so you don't have to take the elevator up if you're on a lower floor, better appliances, etc.) but overall nice living community
Boting
Wonderful community that make residence feel safe and convenient! This is the apartment with highest performance-cost ratio I’ve seen in Boston surrounding area.
Ayesha
Everyone is super nice and helpful. The location is very convenient as well. I really like the monthly community workshops! Those are great to boost morale around.
Verified Resident
Always a lot of convenience. Whether, you are trying to get into the city fast or stay local and still enjoy some food and drink there is just about everything you need at your fingertips. Only knock at this moment is that my washing machine keeps leaving lint all over my clothes to the point I literally cant even wear black things anymore! Have put in a notice to maintenance and have not heard back.
Bingtao
SL is a good place to live in general! Staffs are super nice, the maintenance is quick and professional. It would be even better if the building of 75 SL had better noise insulation.
Brianna
We’ve been here for less than a week and it’s been nothing but perfection! Everyone is so welcoming and the area couldn’t be better. We are excited to stay here for a long time.
Jason
So far, I’ve enjoyed my time at station landing. The building, amenities, and location are all top notch. Management is on top of everything and the maintenance crew is fantastic. The leasing office is always willing to help with any questions or concerns. All in all; I’m happy I’ve decided to lease here.
Yuxin
good place to stay overall. sound proof from the neighbors. too much noise from the street though. price right now is little high. hopefully it will come down a little bit. they do update some of the appliances in the apartment and some of them are updated to use Next thermo.
Shan
I recently moved here, and everything looks good, and beautiful views from my apartment. The only thing that I don't like is the noise from the road when the windows are open. No problems if the windows are shut.
Verified Resident
Great community. Great value. I’m enjoy to live here. Cold stone is just downstairs, make my life much more easier to have an ice cream after dinner time.