Station Landing

4.5

4.5

Great neighborhood, maintenance, staff, and lots of friendly faces and dog friends for our pup! We've had a great experience so far. Looking forward to fall!
My apartment looks nice on the surface, but the longer I live in it, the more I see where corners were cut in building. First, the upper cupboards don’t fit a standard size dinner plate. I don’t understand why someone decided to make them that small. Next, the toilets don’t flush well or fill with enough water. This leads to me having to clean them multiple times a week. Finally, the closet shelves are not sturdy. One of the shelves came completely out of the wall. We hung regular clothes on the rod (not even full) and had a handful of items on top (no more than 10 pounds worth). It crashed on the floor. I’m so glad no one was in the closet at the time, because it could have seriously injured a child or pet. We considered putting our crib in there, so glad we didn’t. Oh, and the fire alarm has gone off 4 times since I moved in less than 4 months ago. It terrifies my dog & cat every time and is a huge inconvenience. That said, lovely location, nice neighbors.
I love my appartment. I have a great view The area is usually quite and the neighbours are friendly and nice. I love that we have walgreens, regina, yoki, and gio dental near by, that's very convenient.
Reported a weird guy in the parking lot in August, and the staffs in the office were very nice to me, recorded what I said, and tried to solve the problem to protect the safety of the community. Very happy that we have ya'll in the office!
Close to so many places and convenient access to the mbta, especially nice move nights every once in awhile. Access to assembly as well within walking distance
This is a well kept property with nice amenities and friendly staff. The convenience of the restaurants and shops and underground parking are added bonuses!
I love our unit and this apartment. Everything is good and all the staff are friendly and are willing to help. The kitchen offers amble storage and stainless appliances, which I really love. Also, I enjoy the wall of books.
overall good experience. my only complaint for years has been the lack of amenities. would like better equipment in the gym (spin bike), and upgraded outdoor space with dining tables/grills, etc.
It’s a very nice place and friendly environment. Although our unit is at first floor and close to the road, it’s quite during the night. Five guys is very close, That’s the best😋
Just moved in and love it so far! Highways are a little noisy but apartment is great. Excited to explore the area, stopped at reginas which we loved and cant wait to get settled in!