Station Landing

4.5

4.5

this is a quiet apartment with kind and friendly neighbors. And also a community with a wonderful promenade. Furthermore, It's a huge benefit that there is MBTA near her
The apartments are very nice and clean. Everything is well maintained. However the walls are thin so noise from neighbors can be an issue. Staff is very responsive and helpful!
I love it at station landing. I’ve had a great experience so far and hope this will be my new home for a few years! The staff has been great and attentive
I just moved in and it's going great so far! I love the area, the apartment is as nice as it looked online. The staff is nice and I like the lobby area and the shared bookshelves. Everyone I've met in the hallway has been very friendly.
Station Landing is great and located in a wonderful area. My main issue is the noise, I don’t sleep or wake up at peace. My neighbors that live upstairs from my unit wake me up with running noises and jump late at night making it hard for me to fall asleep. I hope management fixes this issue since it’s really bothering me.
I checked into the station landing on the last day of November last year, and it has been six months since then. My experience was very good, the building is clean and quiet. Most importantly, the security is very well managed. One day my friend came to see me and she arrived downstairs and waited for me outside the front door. The security officer approached her and asked why she was there, to which my friend replied, "I'm here to see a friend. "During the time I was downstairs, the security officer asked her again, "Are you sure you really have a friend in the building? " This question did not make her feel targeted or disrespected, but rather commended the building security for their vigilance.
Apartment building is well maintained. Staff is quick to respond on inquiries. Through covid they have gone above and beyond to make sure residents were safe.
We have only been living here for 3 months but so far we really enjoy our apartment along with the building’s amenities. Management is responsive and easy to contact.
I’ve been living here for almost a year. It’s a very good place to live - good location, nice leasing office staff, reposing and friendly maintenance staff. I’ve extended the lease for another year. Guess I’ll live here until I buy my own home.
Incredible place to live , great customer attention Incredible place to live , great customer attention Incredible place to live , great customer attention Incredible place to live , great customer attention