Station Nine

4.5

4.5

Great leasing office and amenities! I thoroughly enjoyed my time living here. Do wish that there were some quieter hours as you could hear everything through the walls.
The staff has been super helpful in helping us find the prefect housing experience to meet our needs. I can't wait to move in and get settled!
I move in within the next month and I have already had a great experience with Station Nine! I am looking forward to living here and to enjoy all of the great amenities.
just moved in here a couple of weeks ago and have been pretty happy with the experience so far. did a lease transfer and had to pay a big fee to arrive at a dirty apartment?
Every staff in Station 9 is very kind and helpful. There are so many activities in Station 9. I believe that I not only can live well there but also make new friends and meet more goodies from the neighbor!
Great experience and love living at S9. The girls in the leasing office are always so positive and friendly! Unfortunately, the grills haven't worked for quite some time though.
We love our apartment at Station 9! Keya is incredible and made us feel welcome from our very first visit. Her follow up and communication are amazing. The maintenance team has been professional and helpful on the two occasions that we have needed their assistance. The grounds are kept beautiful. We are new to the area and are in Durham only for a short period of time. We love the location and tell everyone how happy we are to call this our home away from home
Living here is so convenient and the leasing office staff are so kind! The amenities are also incredible and nothing beats this price for the proximity you get to Duke’s campus
Great location. Wonderful office and maintenance staff. The facilities and grounds are kept very clean. There is a fair amount of sound through the walls/floors/ceilings, but it's outweighed by all the positive reasons to live here.
I really like living in Station Nine. The staff is really nice and responsive, the maintenance (when needed) is timely and thorough. The gym is great and so is the pool area and I like that they recently built the outdoor bar area.