The arrangement of the apartment reservation went smooth. The staffs are really helpful. The website is easy to use for the people in overseas to arrange everything before arrival.

Great community with friendly staffs and nice location, close to restaurants and supermarkets. Also very responsive on maintenance with quick task completions.

S9 has been Better than expected. All renovations are very well done (e.g. gym, conference rooms, package system). I think WiFi capability and phone service and no outgoing packages now. Staff is great too!!

Choosing the apartment you want to live in is an extremely daunting process, and my roommate and I had about a million questions. The staff at Station Nine has been so amazing at answering all of our questions and giving us advice!

I am very comfortable living here and find the staff to be very nice and helpful. I am not a fan of the required valet garbage fees or the new simple bills payment system. I would rather pay s9 directly and not have to deal with all these added on fees, most of which don’t make sense.

Wonderful, helpful, friendly staff. Residents seem to pretty much do their own thing (unless they know each other from outside Station Nine) but that's okay.

Reply from Station Nine

Both my roommate and I have had a great experience here so far! Nothing to complain about! The apartments are beautiful and everyone is so nice and helpful

Reply from Station Nine

Everything is well managed. It is great to live here. Maintenance is quick and very fast. Reception staff is great. New staff house is awesome.

Reply from Station Nine

We were very pleased with how easy it was to secure an apartment at Station Nine. We were able to tour an apartment the same day we called and signed a lease 2 days later.

Reply from Station Nine

Station nine has been home for over a year now and it has been a wonderful place to live! The amenities are all fresh and up to date and the leasing staff are some of the best I’ve ever experienced.

Reply from Station Nine

Station 9 is a great place to live. There is a lot of space in the apartment and the neighborhood is fantastic. I love the fact that there is a supermarket literally in front of the complex.

Reply from Station Nine

The unit is nicely renovated and it's in a nice neighborhood. However, it is a bit noisy because of the traffic on Hillsborough Road. The elevator is far from the unit.

Reply from Station Nine

The central location near Duke's campus and Ninth Street make Station Nine an ideal home for a newcomer to Durham such as myself. The valet services only make settling in here even more seamless!

Reply from Station Nine

Such a great place to live. The office team does a great job of creating community. Events throughout the month along with fun online contests keeps me engaged in what is going on in my complex.

Reply from Station Nine

I like it a lot except there seems to be minor problems with the apartment- paint splatters from the walls on the floor, dishwasher not drained when we moved in, door stoppers fallen off

Reply from Station Nine

Overall happy but there is some room for improvement. My biggest issue has been water leaking in through the double doors every time it rains.

Reply from Station Nine

Great amenities - especially the updated clubhouse and gym. Sad that I'm leaving but always referring new people to live here because I've loved it so much!

Reply from Station Nine

The best thing about S9 right now is the renovation of the gym. It is top notch for an apt gym. The renovated apts and lobby are nice as well, but are way too pricey given the area. Even though the Staff are really nice, often times they aren't super helpful and there is a lot of random admin items that bother me (e.g. trash valet program is a joke)

Dorian has wreaked havoc in the Bahamas and we're only now starting to get a sense of the extent of the destruction left in its wake. Neko Gibson is the founder and owner of BahamasEvac services in Nassau. He spoke to CNN shortly after returning from Abacos, where he has been assisting in evacuation and rescue operations. "Everybody's trying to do the best that they can," Gibson said Wednesday morning. "Problem is the winds and weather that has been a hazard for traffic to get in and out of Abaco." He praised the authorities for their tireless work and said that most of the runways were still unusable with only one operating in the south.

Grateful to the S9 staff for working out a fair way to get renovations done over the summer. Love the new look of the place, although we had some problems with the ceiling leaking.

Reply from Station Nine

Great location, amenities, and service. Love the pool, basketball court and the staff is fantastic. Within walking distance to Harris Teeter, restaurants, and bars.

Reply from Station Nine

I had a maintenance issue and the maintenance staff was prompt and professional. I also love the new renovations and the new gym equipment,

Reply from Station Nine

Station Nine is definitely the most lively, comfortable and happy place to live in Durham for any student. With all the amenities from comfy apartments, clean common area, great pool, and barbeque, it's the ideal place to live.

Great community & amenities but looking forward to all construction being finished so that the noise level goes down. It has been quite noisy during construction.

The process to move-in was really quick and easy, and all the employees were warm and welcoming. They have been really helpful with all of my questions and concerns as well.