Station Nine

It’s great to have so many Duke students living in this complex! The location is great and the leasing staff are friendly and responsive to all of my needs.
Seems like a nice community with decent amount of amenities. Some extra fees like trash valet seem a bit unnecessary though, would be nice if this were optional.
There have been a few maintenance and poets issues but they have mainly been taken care of in a timely manner. The walls are also a tad thin.
There staff in the leasing office are super friendly and respond promptly. Walking distance to everything. Can’t wait for amenities to re-open.
I love station nine! The staff is friendly and the amenities and location are hard to beat!! The only negative thing I’ll say is that my utility bill has been much more expensive than I was expecting.
Staff is great, service is great, apartment Is great... other residents seem to neglect certain rules, like trash by the door... buzzing the phone doesn’t work...
Working with the Station Nine staff has been great - they have been super helpful. Overall, I am very impressed and really like the apartment community.
Moving in was super easy, and I'm super happy with the amenities available in the apartment! Excited to become a true part of the Station Nine community!
I have lived in Station 9 for almost one year and have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the complex. The apartment itself is spacious, well laid out, and has lots of natural light. The amenities, particularly the pool, gym, and workspaces, are a great value add. I look forward to another year here.
We have loved living here for the last year. The staff are so friendly and the amenities are phenomenal (when we are able to use them). Would recommend!