It has been an amazing experience so far. The team is so helpful and responsive to any questions or problems we have and the best part if the coffee house!

Reply from Station Nine

Keya was very helpful and patient with me and my dad. She stayed and made sure we had everything we needed and the move in process was easy.

Reply from Station Nine

Great place to live, close to 9th street and Duke University's east campus. Great, modern apartments with lots of Duke seniors living there!

The environment is very nice and convenient! I enjoyed the services such as the gym, clubhouse, and the automatic package pickup system! Although there's still noise from the railway and probably from crazy neighbors at some party nights, the experiences here are good.

The renovations are great. Construction seems to be finished which is nice because there’s much less noise. Friendly staff and prompt responses to inquiries.

We've loved living in Station 9. The building is super well maintained, the staff is THE BEST, and it's been the perfect home for us in Durham. Close to everything and we've had awesome neighbors.

Great place to live, very responsive management. There are good amenities and every unit and most of the common spaces were renovated within the last year.

Great community with awesome amenities and very responsive staff! I highly recommend Station Nine as it’s such a comfortable and convenient way of living.

Reply from Station Nine

Living at Station Nine has been a great experience. The apartments are beautiful, it has all the amenities I could ask for, and everyone who works in the front office is kind, helpful, and responsive.

The leasing office staff is incredibly nice and on top of their shit; they also do a good job trying to make residents happy. The gym is also great!

Reply from Station Nine

It's an awesome community, amenities are great! Station Nine is definitely one of the best places to live in the Durham area. It's super convenient as well.

The arrangement of the apartment reservation went smooth. The staffs are really helpful. The website is easy to use for the people in overseas to arrange everything before arrival.

Great community with friendly staffs and nice location, close to restaurants and supermarkets. Also very responsive on maintenance with quick task completions.

S9 has been Better than expected. All renovations are very well done (e.g. gym, conference rooms, package system). I think WiFi capability and phone service and no outgoing packages now. Staff is great too!!

Choosing the apartment you want to live in is an extremely daunting process, and my roommate and I had about a million questions. The staff at Station Nine has been so amazing at answering all of our questions and giving us advice!

I am very comfortable living here and find the staff to be very nice and helpful. I am not a fan of the required valet garbage fees or the new simple bills payment system. I would rather pay s9 directly and not have to deal with all these added on fees, most of which don’t make sense.

Wonderful, helpful, friendly staff. Residents seem to pretty much do their own thing (unless they know each other from outside Station Nine) but that's okay.

Reply from Station Nine

Both my roommate and I have had a great experience here so far! Nothing to complain about! The apartments are beautiful and everyone is so nice and helpful

Reply from Station Nine

Everything is well managed. It is great to live here. Maintenance is quick and very fast. Reception staff is great. New staff house is awesome.

Reply from Station Nine

We were very pleased with how easy it was to secure an apartment at Station Nine. We were able to tour an apartment the same day we called and signed a lease 2 days later.

Reply from Station Nine

Station nine has been home for over a year now and it has been a wonderful place to live! The amenities are all fresh and up to date and the leasing staff are some of the best I’ve ever experienced.

Reply from Station Nine

Station 9 is a great place to live. There is a lot of space in the apartment and the neighborhood is fantastic. I love the fact that there is a supermarket literally in front of the complex.

Reply from Station Nine

The unit is nicely renovated and it's in a nice neighborhood. However, it is a bit noisy because of the traffic on Hillsborough Road. The elevator is far from the unit.

Reply from Station Nine

The central location near Duke's campus and Ninth Street make Station Nine an ideal home for a newcomer to Durham such as myself. The valet services only make settling in here even more seamless!

Reply from Station Nine

Such a great place to live. The office team does a great job of creating community. Events throughout the month along with fun online contests keeps me engaged in what is going on in my complex.