The leasing office is very attentive and friendly and maintenance requests are resolved in a very timely manner. Also really love the new renovations!

Great place next to Duke. Fitness center, pool, friendly staff, and really modern apartments. Would highly recommend to Duke students looking for housing.

Everything since we have been in Station Nine has been great. The reason for not giving 5 stars is for a few small things around the property. First, I wish there were more trash cans around the building, near all entrances for pet waste. Second, there have been numerous times where the elevator on our side of the building has been our. Because there are so few elevators in the building and it is so large, moving our couches and bedroom furniture to the 4th floor while walking an extra 100 yards per load was very difficult. Lastly, and to my understanding this will be remedied soon, the limited package pickup hours are very difficult to work around.

It was easy to move in because everyone in s9 was really helpful. Since front desk girls that receive me, to the maintenance guys that allow me to use their tools

Great! I love the amenities and the pool. The neighbourhood is great, and the leasing office folks are super friendly! The apartment area is also very clean and clear of bugs.

The front desk are very welcoming and make it easy to get information about living here. I like the security at night and the fob open gates

Ground floor still have some maintenance to do regarding floors. The other things are alright. Good clubhouse and gym. I enjoy as well the coffee and tea

Staff has been exceedingly friendly and helpful and the apartment complex is well apportioned with all the amenities you would expect. A handful of minor complaints that do not detract from the overall rating would be: sounds insulation for windows could be better, living room could be somewhat smaller in favor of bedrooms, and the carpets could be in better shape (we vacuumed out a very significant amount of dust).

pretty good!enjoyed till now!just need more time to collect parcel each day, esp. during the weekend! Hope the first floor can also has carpet.

Station 9 is a great apartment! I love the pool, garden, gym, and all other facilities. It has best location where is close to life saving 24 hr supermarket, which is really helpful for us bust 1st year Fuqua business school student. The service of leasin office is wonderful and thoughtful that I can pay less attention on daily stuff and focus on my study.

We’ve been very happy here! Have heard there are bugs in some apartments and also have been disappointed by the dog park still not being finished as it was supposed to be, however those are my primary concerns.

Station 9 has been a great experience so far--the amenities and units are newly renovated and the apartments are quite spacious. The maintenance team has been generally very responsive so far.

Have enjoyed the apartments and amenities, but wish the internet was better! Forced to enroll in and pay for single digits internet, which doesn’t even have enough speed for Alexa plugs to work. Can barely complete work or watch tv, and frustrated to have to now pay double for working internet (single digits and spectrum because SD isn’t good and cannot be increased).

I just moved in, but living here has been great so far. The apartments are updated and spacious, and management has been responsive. The only reason I docked half a star was for limited package pick up hours--they are at hours when many, including myself, are still at work, thus being unable to receive delivered packages often for several days after they are delivered.

All good except WiFi Is not strong enough to support key work functions such as video conference and virtual machine usage. Other than WiFi, all IsGREAT!

The house is top notch, I'm really happy with my experience so far. High quality appliances, and most importantly the leasing office is extremely helpful and quick to help for any issue to arise.

Awesome amenities (Peloton bike is my favorite), proximity to EVERYTHING (restaurants, grocery stores, etc.), quick responses to maintenance requests, and a beautiful newly remodeled apartment.

Station Nine’s location is perfect! With a 24hours supermarket next door and Duke university within 10 mins, you couldn’t get a better located apartment. However noise level is quite high, from the AC/heater and neighbors.

I love living at Station Nine! Staff and neighbors are friendly and helpful and the amenities are great. Our apartment is beautiful and I couldn't ask for a more convenient location.

Our 2B2B room is spacious, and the staffs in leasing office are very helpful, they never hesitate to provide their support. Coffee and printing room is wonderful, will definitely use it often!

Our 2B2B room is pretty spacious and neat. Staffs in leasing office are responsive and helpful. The coffee and printing room is great, definitely will use it often!

The building staff is excellent and made the moving process so wonderful! They were friendly, helped with packages, and helped acquaint me with changes in the building

Overall, I've loved living at Station Nine. Apt unit is newly renovated. Maintenance is uber responsive. Office staff are friendly and helpful.

We just moved from a different state. The apartment and community is great so far. The dog seems to love it--the dog bag stations are an unexpected plus.

Overall I have had an amazing experience here. While the thin walls are an issue within the apartment, the apartment itself, the community, the amenities, location, atmosphere... are all very high quality and feel safe and convenient. Though it is not the cheapest option in the area, it is worth it for these reasons, and you can tell that the money spent is put in to improving the complex with the constant renovations and upkeep.