Great apartment complex to live in. Large floor plans and they will now be updated to compete with the other apartments in the area. Very helpful staff and good ammenities!

The neighboorhood is clean and the staffs are friendly. yet the amenities are a little bit old compared with other complexes at the similar price (B9, Berkshire Main).

Living here is great. It is so close to everything and I feel like I'm living in a walkable city. I also love the gym and all of the other things to do here

Love the community feel, friendly staff, convenience. Great location! Size and layout of our apartment is great for us, we have a great view of the pool and grounds!

I have been very happy living at Station Nine for the past two years. I love the location, and the customer service from the staff is top-notch, especially from Liz Blasso. She is the best! She is so kind and helpful. Whenever I have have any issues come up, she responds ASAP and always asks me how I am doing.

Great place with great people. Love the coffee machine. Package pickup is super easy and convenient. Nice apartment, little noise. Love the pool in the warm weather (should get a hot tub). Great place.

I like it! Clubhouse is useful, staff is helpful, and the facilities are ok. Good to live close to friends, since most of neighbors are from Fuqua.

The community is very well maintained. The facilities are good but can be enhanced even more. A table tennis table or pool table might be included in the cub house.

A very nice area lots of amenities! The building managers are friendly and always find a way to improve their services. Should check the coffee and tea in the clubhouse!

Great facility to live in! The staff are friendly and quick. The pool, coffee machine are great. I highly recommend station nine to people who want a good living.

The apartment has all of the basic amenities I would be looking for. The staff is friendly. There isn't anything outstanding about the building though. I think with the new improvements that are coming, it will really be a great place to live.

Station Nine is very responsive to requests and they truly care about the residents. All the Front desk workers are super friendly and know us all by names

Station nine is very convenient to live for Duke Students especially for students of Fuqua School of Business , safe, close to school, easy to use Duke bus and Duke van

Station Nine management is quick and responsive to needs whenever we visit the office. Maintenance team is top notch and always very timely, which I haven't experienced much in other apartment complexes.

I have been very satisfied with my experience at Station Nine. Its location makes it easy for me to bike to and from work at Duke University. I appreciate that Harris Teeter is quite literally in our "backyard" as well.

Because we moved into our unit in January, we got one of the best deals possible in the area for our square footage. I love the location, quietness, cleanliness, and responsiveness. Wish the gym was bigger.

Reply from Station Nine

Station Nine is a beautiful apartment complex and is always prompt to respond to any maintenance requests. The front desk staff are friendly, and the CARES team puts on some great events. Only issue I have is cost -wish it wasn’t quite so expensive to live here!

My experience is overall good. i wish the pool was heated a bit because even on a hot day the water is a bit too cold to go inside, but thats getting a bit picky. The noise is a bit annoying, but overall the neighborhood feels safe.

It's a excellent apartment community: location, management, great staff in the leasing office. I always have an information about problems in the community or future events. I like little surprises like free donuts for breakfast or coffee as well.

Station 9 is a good community to live in on a budget. Though definitely not the best place in Durham, it is good value for money. Especially if you are a Fuqua student, Station 9, and the 9th St. area, attracts majority of the class.

We are living in station nine from last few months and we love living here. The room is very spacious and have attractive cupboards, lighting, closets and appliances.The apartment complex also has great amenities, especially the gym. We always feel safe with the gated access points, and also has privacy. The management people are friendly and helpful.

Good and prompt service. But apartments could be of better quality - kitchen slabs and equipment can be better. Sometimes corridors are a bit dirty especially when it rains

Reply from Station Nine

It is a great place to stay in Durham. Near Duke campus and right across harris teeter and all the restaurants. Swimming pool, basketball court. All in one

My experience has been great. It is located aptly. Right across the street to harris teeter for all food shopping. Also near Duke West Campus. Amenities are good and is peaceful.

I think the best part of station nine is the management--they're great people, friendly, and super helpful. I appreciate their help whenever I have a package or need a reserve a room!