Station Nine

4.5

4.5

Haven't moved in yet, but I expect it to be great. Good location, plenty of amenities, and nice units. Free parking for residents, washer and dryers in each unit, and a nice pool area.
I have really been enjoying the amenities at Station Nine (especially the gym!), but both my roommate and I struggle with a mold problem in our bathrooms.
Good locality. Safe and convenient. Rules are extremely strict and the management does not adjust even a bit to make life easier for the residents.
Very nice amenities and great leasing consultants that showed us around without being too pushy. They gave us a detailed look at the benefits of living at Station 9 and we will definitely be signing a lease soon!
Overall pretty decent experience. Station nine apartment has a good and responsive management team but the noise problems is a minus for me.
Staff is super nice and accommodating. Any maintenance needed in apartment is quick. Great location and place to live. Apartment is also quieter than locations close to train.
Station nine is a great place to live. I really enjoy how responsive maintenance is to any request I have. The leasing staff is really nice and accommodating. My apartment unit size is large and spacious.
Station Nine has been fantastic! I love the location, the gym, the people, and the dog park. I could not ask for a better experience than living here.
The leasing agents have been so helpful and informative! Made the experience so seamless! I'm beyond excited to join the community and discover the passions that everyone will be bringing with them.
Overall S9 is a great location and community to live in. Maintenance can sometimes be slow to respond especially during Covid, but the leasing office staff is amazing.