The pool is a little small for the size of the apt complex, and not nearly enough seating downstairs. The gym is also way too small and has not been updated.

The apartments are updated and very quiet. Front office staff are very responsive to requests. Maintenance team is great! Looking forward to the upgrades to the property, especially the dog park!

My apartment beautiful. Amenities are great. Please renovate gym quickly. Water pressure in shower is bad. We have submitted multiple tickets to get the water pressure fixed but no results.

I love living at Station Nine! We are in a unit with concrete flooring and high ceilings. We love the layout and how spacious the apartment is! The staff is beyond amazing and so nice! The maintenance staff is very attentive and quickly fixed issues when we have had them.

I really enjoy living here! The only things I would change are more lounge chairs by the pool and another stationary bike. Things I enjoy most are the location and friendly staff.

Living here has been great so far. The staff are helpful, the amenities are within the proximity, and the open living space catches my attention.

I love these apartments, there's practically no noise and the maintenance staff are amazing! Our AC broke and they came within an hour to fix it!

Great so far. The instructions have been easy to follow. The people have been incredibly nice. The leasing office have been great as well. I can't say enough nice things.

Lovely apartment complex with very friendly staff. Grounds are well-kept and amenities are excellent. The location is prime for Duke students and employees. Would recommend to friends!

Reply from Station Nine

My experience thus far at Station Nine has been very positive. Very few complaints--my only criticism is that packages cannot be picked up 24/7. Residents who work long hours will need to wait until days off to retrieve parcels.

Reply from Station Nine

I think the neighborhood is friendly and great, I met met next door neighbors who are very amicable. They have invited me and my roommate out to gatherings outside the building, I appreciate the community.

Station Nine’s online portal has made the apartment search and lease signing process easy and seamless! Every lease consultant I have spoken to has been very helpful and polite. Everyone is very responsive!

Reply from Station Nine

Great place to stay for Fuqua or Duke Law students. About 1.5 miles from school. Bars and restaurants in walkable distance. Good amenities and apartments

Wonderful experience so far with getting everything set-up. Cannot wait to move in! Everyone has been so kind and responsive, and the process has been smooth and easy.

We are new to the community and plan to move in mid-June. The application process was very easy and the staff were very helpful. We're looking forward to the upgrades that are occurring this year, especially the dog park.

S9 is great. Close to everything. It has been fun to see 9th street continue to develop into an epicenter of local restaurants, shops and night life. It’s an exciting time to be at S9.

The office staff are attentive to the residents needs and were very helpful while we were moving in and had issues with our remotes and fobs. Not to mention they helped make our move in go smooth. Glad to be living at Station Nine!

This is cool! It’s great that I get to earn points just for living at station 9. I can’t wait to enjoy all the cool stuff and perks. Thanks!

Excellent community, I loved visiting my friend's place which was on the first floor and very accessible. I liked the presence of a side desk built into the wall and the spacious bathrooms.

I have not yet started to reside in Station 9 but will be a resident soon. come July. As of now, I have only heard great things about station 9 from friends.

The apartment is very nice and spacious for the price. The facilities are great, especially the basketball court. Location is very convenient.

I love Station Nine Apartments. The location is ideal, being right next to the fun shops and restaurants on 9th and Broad, and very close to the Duke Medical Center and West Campus. The office staff are so helpful and always promptly address our concerns.

I haven't moved in yet but the staff has already been beyond helpful. As a prospective renter what I loved about Station 9 was the staff's honesty and willingness to help. I felt welcome and right away I noticed that the staff knew a lot of residents by name

Great apartment complex to live in. Large floor plans and they will now be updated to compete with the other apartments in the area. Very helpful staff and good ammenities!

The neighboorhood is clean and the staffs are friendly. yet the amenities are a little bit old compared with other complexes at the similar price (B9, Berkshire Main).