Right off of Duke's east campus. Great for students who want to live off-campus their senior year. Convenient location next to HT and 9th street.

Excellent internal design, convenience to Durham social life, and proximity to my place of employment. I am also thrilled by how quiet each unit is relative to my neighbors.

The station 9 staff are supportive, friendly, and helpful. The only complaint is that the building is constantly under construction. Excited to use the new gym once it is complete and open.

Great and very helpful Admin and office staff! The apartments are well designed and spacious! With the new gym and apartment upgrades station nine is the place to be

Reply from Station Nine

The apartment is really nice and so is the staff. The neighbourhood is great! The place is kept clean and the neighbors are quiet and friendly.

Reply from Station Nine

Renovated apartments are great. The leasing office employees are very nice. Wish we could have a 24-hour concierge or package delivery system.

Reply from Station Nine

I have been loving my residence so far! People are friendly and nice, I would hope have more opportunities to meet the community as well. One thing I would recommend is I do not know my direct neighbors, so maybe some events meeting the neighbors would be quite helpful.

Reply from Station Nine

Everything has been great so far. Move in was really easy and convenient and the apartments are extremely nice. I've found the Station Nine staff to be beyond friendly and supportive.

Reply from Station Nine

Feel safe, nice amenities, but walls are unreasonably thin to the point where we must use headphones in our bedrooms to avoid bothering the other, and there is not enough lighting

Awesome community with good quality facilities - walls are soundproof (except for the windows to the outside), kitchen space and bedroom space is nice. Front desk is super friendly and many cute resident events! Only critiques are that it is a bit pricey, blinds on windows don't cover much light, and fire alarms are always going off.

I haven’t moved in yet so I can’t fully rate my resident experience. However, the proximity to east campus, the many amenities including the Pool and gym, and the modern, elegant rooms all are shaping up for what should be an amazing experience.

My experience at Station 9 has been very positive. The amenities are great and staff are very helpful. I would definitely recommend this complex to anyone interested in moving in.

Reply from Station Nine

Truly amazing amenities for all residents and the unit itself is large, spacious and prevents too much circulation of noise. Great location as well.

Reply from Station Nine

I’ve had a great experience with Station Nine so far! The leasing office is helpful and prompt. I even got to see pictures of my apartment from the construction report done during renovations prior to moving in!

Reply from Station Nine

I had a maintenance issue with my fridge. The staff was very responsive when I contacted them and the issue was resolved within the same hour!

Reply from Station Nine

Although the noise can travel between apartment units, the walls of our bedrooms are completely soundproof. The location is super ideal for a student without a car like me, and I love how spacious the apartments are. I feel super at home and all the staff are so friendly!

It’s been great living here so far. The staff are friendly and helpful during my move from California and they make my experiences in Durham enjoyable

Great amenities, good communication among staff! The rooms in station nine are fantastic, very spacious and comfortable for having guests and everyday living.

So far station 9 has been a pretty nice place it is conveniently located to the school, places to eat and buy grocery’s, downtown and ninth street! The staff is helpful and nice and the apartment itself has not had any problems.

Our experience thus far has been wonderful. Excellent location and great place to live. To the extent maintenance requests are ever needed, everything is addressed quickly and easily. The community is safe and convenient to everything you need.

Always satisfied with the services they provide.The service technicians are very quick to respond, they are very professional and doing a great job!

Renovated apartments are very nice. Polished floors and updated appliances improve the experience. Great amenities, although a 24-hour concierge or packet service would be better

I love the newly renovated apartment! The kitchen is my favorite part, and I like that the bedrooms are carpeted but the living room is wood.

good apartment, nice area, just renovated. When moved in freezer was broken, but upon submitting maintenance request, it was fixed very quickly.

I love the community at Station Nine. I feel that every one of my needs is met immediately, regardless how small or how big. The leasing office staff is phenomenal at making us feel welcome and cared for. I love the events that the cares team puts on each month. I feel lucky to live in a place with such great and caring people around me.