Station 9 is a great place to live. There is a lot of space in the apartment and the neighborhood is fantastic. I love the fact that there is a supermarket literally in front of the complex.

Reply from Station Nine

The unit is nicely renovated and it's in a nice neighborhood. However, it is a bit noisy because of the traffic on Hillsborough Road. The elevator is far from the unit.

Reply from Station Nine

The central location near Duke's campus and Ninth Street make Station Nine an ideal home for a newcomer to Durham such as myself. The valet services only make settling in here even more seamless!

Reply from Station Nine

Such a great place to live. The office team does a great job of creating community. Events throughout the month along with fun online contests keeps me engaged in what is going on in my complex.

Reply from Station Nine

I like it a lot except there seems to be minor problems with the apartment- paint splatters from the walls on the floor, dishwasher not drained when we moved in, door stoppers fallen off

Reply from Station Nine

Overall happy but there is some room for improvement. My biggest issue has been water leaking in through the double doors every time it rains.

Reply from Station Nine

Great amenities - especially the updated clubhouse and gym. Sad that I'm leaving but always referring new people to live here because I've loved it so much!

Reply from Station Nine

The best thing about S9 right now is the renovation of the gym. It is top notch for an apt gym. The renovated apts and lobby are nice as well, but are way too pricey given the area. Even though the Staff are really nice, often times they aren't super helpful and there is a lot of random admin items that bother me (e.g. trash valet program is a joke)

Dorian has wreaked havoc in the Bahamas and we're only now starting to get a sense of the extent of the destruction left in its wake. Neko Gibson is the founder and owner of BahamasEvac services in Nassau. He spoke to CNN shortly after returning from Abacos, where he has been assisting in evacuation and rescue operations. "Everybody's trying to do the best that they can," Gibson said Wednesday morning. "Problem is the winds and weather that has been a hazard for traffic to get in and out of Abaco." He praised the authorities for their tireless work and said that most of the runways were still unusable with only one operating in the south.

Grateful to the S9 staff for working out a fair way to get renovations done over the summer. Love the new look of the place, although we had some problems with the ceiling leaking.

Reply from Station Nine

Great location, amenities, and service. Love the pool, basketball court and the staff is fantastic. Within walking distance to Harris Teeter, restaurants, and bars.

Reply from Station Nine

I had a maintenance issue and the maintenance staff was prompt and professional. I also love the new renovations and the new gym equipment,

Reply from Station Nine

Station Nine is definitely the most lively, comfortable and happy place to live in Durham for any student. With all the amenities from comfy apartments, clean common area, great pool, and barbeque, it's the ideal place to live.

Great community & amenities but looking forward to all construction being finished so that the noise level goes down. It has been quite noisy during construction.

The process to move-in was really quick and easy, and all the employees were warm and welcoming. They have been really helpful with all of my questions and concerns as well.

We love living here, the whole staff makes your experience even much better! Moving to live here has been one of the best decisions ever! The apartments are so close to all the shops of nine street, it is just great!

Amazing so far! My apartment isn’t extremely spacious and i have had such a wonderful time moving in this whole week. The kitchen is my favorite part, as are the amenities like the gym and the pool

The leasing office is very attentive and friendly and maintenance requests are resolved in a very timely manner. Also really love the new renovations!

Great place next to Duke. Fitness center, pool, friendly staff, and really modern apartments. Would highly recommend to Duke students looking for housing.

Everything since we have been in Station Nine has been great. The reason for not giving 5 stars is for a few small things around the property. First, I wish there were more trash cans around the building, near all entrances for pet waste. Second, there have been numerous times where the elevator on our side of the building has been our. Because there are so few elevators in the building and it is so large, moving our couches and bedroom furniture to the 4th floor while walking an extra 100 yards per load was very difficult. Lastly, and to my understanding this will be remedied soon, the limited package pickup hours are very difficult to work around.

It was easy to move in because everyone in s9 was really helpful. Since front desk girls that receive me, to the maintenance guys that allow me to use their tools

Great! I love the amenities and the pool. The neighbourhood is great, and the leasing office folks are super friendly! The apartment area is also very clean and clear of bugs.

The front desk are very welcoming and make it easy to get information about living here. I like the security at night and the fob open gates

Ground floor still have some maintenance to do regarding floors. The other things are alright. Good clubhouse and gym. I enjoy as well the coffee and tea

Staff has been exceedingly friendly and helpful and the apartment complex is well apportioned with all the amenities you would expect. A handful of minor complaints that do not detract from the overall rating would be: sounds insulation for windows could be better, living room could be somewhat smaller in favor of bedrooms, and the carpets could be in better shape (we vacuumed out a very significant amount of dust).