Lovely apartment complex with very friendly staff. Grounds are well-kept and amenities are excellent. The location is prime for Duke students and employees. Would recommend to friends!

My experience thus far at Station Nine has been very positive. Very few complaints--my only criticism is that packages cannot be picked up 24/7. Residents who work long hours will need to wait until days off to retrieve parcels.

Reply from Station Nine

I think the neighborhood is friendly and great, I met met next door neighbors who are very amicable. They have invited me and my roommate out to gatherings outside the building, I appreciate the community.

Station Nine’s online portal has made the apartment search and lease signing process easy and seamless! Every lease consultant I have spoken to has been very helpful and polite. Everyone is very responsive!

Great place to stay for Fuqua or Duke Law students. About 1.5 miles from school. Bars and restaurants in walkable distance. Good amenities and apartments

Wonderful experience so far with getting everything set-up. Cannot wait to move in! Everyone has been so kind and responsive, and the process has been smooth and easy.

We are new to the community and plan to move in mid-June. The application process was very easy and the staff were very helpful. We're looking forward to the upgrades that are occurring this year, especially the dog park.

The office staff are attentive to the residents needs and were very helpful while we were moving in and had issues with our remotes and fobs. Not to mention they helped make our move in go smooth. Glad to be living at Station Nine!

This is cool! It’s great that I get to earn points just for living at station 9. I can’t wait to enjoy all the cool stuff and perks. Thanks!

Excellent community, I loved visiting my friend's place which was on the first floor and very accessible. I liked the presence of a side desk built into the wall and the spacious bathrooms.

I have not yet started to reside in Station 9 but will be a resident soon. come July. As of now, I have only heard great things about station 9 from friends.

The apartment is very nice and spacious for the price. The facilities are great, especially the basketball court. Location is very convenient.

I love Station Nine Apartments. The location is ideal, being right next to the fun shops and restaurants on 9th and Broad, and very close to the Duke Medical Center and West Campus. The office staff are so helpful and always promptly address our concerns.

I haven't moved in yet but the staff has already been beyond helpful. As a prospective renter what I loved about Station 9 was the staff's honesty and willingness to help. I felt welcome and right away I noticed that the staff knew a lot of residents by name

Great apartment complex to live in. Large floor plans and they will now be updated to compete with the other apartments in the area. Very helpful staff and good ammenities!

The neighboorhood is clean and the staffs are friendly. yet the amenities are a little bit old compared with other complexes at the similar price (B9, Berkshire Main).

Living here is great. It is so close to everything and I feel like I'm living in a walkable city. I also love the gym and all of the other things to do here

Love the community feel, friendly staff, convenience. Great location! Size and layout of our apartment is great for us, we have a great view of the pool and grounds!

I have been very happy living at Station Nine for the past two years. I love the location, and the customer service from the staff is top-notch, especially from Liz Blasso. She is the best! She is so kind and helpful. Whenever I have have any issues come up, she responds ASAP and always asks me how I am doing.

Great place with great people. Love the coffee machine. Package pickup is super easy and convenient. Nice apartment, little noise. Love the pool in the warm weather (should get a hot tub). Great place.

I like it! Clubhouse is useful, staff is helpful, and the facilities are ok. Good to live close to friends, since most of neighbors are from Fuqua.

The community is very well maintained. The facilities are good but can be enhanced even more. A table tennis table or pool table might be included in the cub house.

A very nice area lots of amenities! The building managers are friendly and always find a way to improve their services. Should check the coffee and tea in the clubhouse!

Great facility to live in! The staff are friendly and quick. The pool, coffee machine are great. I highly recommend station nine to people who want a good living.

The apartment has all of the basic amenities I would be looking for. The staff is friendly. There isn't anything outstanding about the building though. I think with the new improvements that are coming, it will really be a great place to live.