Our experience thus far has been wonderful. Excellent location and great place to live. To the extent maintenance requests are ever needed, everything is addressed quickly and easily. The community is safe and convenient to everything you need.

Always satisfied with the services they provide.The service technicians are very quick to respond, they are very professional and doing a great job!

Renovated apartments are very nice. Polished floors and updated appliances improve the experience. Great amenities, although a 24-hour concierge or packet service would be better

I love the newly renovated apartment! The kitchen is my favorite part, and I like that the bedrooms are carpeted but the living room is wood.

good apartment, nice area, just renovated. When moved in freezer was broken, but upon submitting maintenance request, it was fixed very quickly.

I love the community at Station Nine. I feel that every one of my needs is met immediately, regardless how small or how big. The leasing office staff is phenomenal at making us feel welcome and cared for. I love the events that the cares team puts on each month. I feel lucky to live in a place with such great and caring people around me.

The apartments are updated and very quiet. Front office staff are very responsive to requests. Maintenance team is great! Looking forward to the upgrades to the property, especially the dog park!

My apartment beautiful. Amenities are great. Please renovate gym quickly. Water pressure in shower is bad. We have submitted multiple tickets to get the water pressure fixed but no results.

I love living at Station Nine! We are in a unit with concrete flooring and high ceilings. We love the layout and how spacious the apartment is! The staff is beyond amazing and so nice! The maintenance staff is very attentive and quickly fixed issues when we have had them.

I really enjoy living here! The only things I would change are more lounge chairs by the pool and another stationary bike. Things I enjoy most are the location and friendly staff.

Living here has been great so far. The staff are helpful, the amenities are within the proximity, and the open living space catches my attention.

I love these apartments, there's practically no noise and the maintenance staff are amazing! Our AC broke and they came within an hour to fix it!

Great so far. The instructions have been easy to follow. The people have been incredibly nice. The leasing office have been great as well. I can't say enough nice things.

Lovely apartment complex with very friendly staff. Grounds are well-kept and amenities are excellent. The location is prime for Duke students and employees. Would recommend to friends!

Reply from Station Nine

My experience thus far at Station Nine has been very positive. Very few complaints--my only criticism is that packages cannot be picked up 24/7. Residents who work long hours will need to wait until days off to retrieve parcels.

Reply from Station Nine

I think the neighborhood is friendly and great, I met met next door neighbors who are very amicable. They have invited me and my roommate out to gatherings outside the building, I appreciate the community.

Station Nine’s online portal has made the apartment search and lease signing process easy and seamless! Every lease consultant I have spoken to has been very helpful and polite. Everyone is very responsive!

Reply from Station Nine

Great place to stay for Fuqua or Duke Law students. About 1.5 miles from school. Bars and restaurants in walkable distance. Good amenities and apartments

Wonderful experience so far with getting everything set-up. Cannot wait to move in! Everyone has been so kind and responsive, and the process has been smooth and easy.

We are new to the community and plan to move in mid-June. The application process was very easy and the staff were very helpful. We're looking forward to the upgrades that are occurring this year, especially the dog park.

S9 is great. Close to everything. It has been fun to see 9th street continue to develop into an epicenter of local restaurants, shops and night life. It’s an exciting time to be at S9.

The office staff are attentive to the residents needs and were very helpful while we were moving in and had issues with our remotes and fobs. Not to mention they helped make our move in go smooth. Glad to be living at Station Nine!

This is cool! It’s great that I get to earn points just for living at station 9. I can’t wait to enjoy all the cool stuff and perks. Thanks!

Excellent community, I loved visiting my friend's place which was on the first floor and very accessible. I liked the presence of a side desk built into the wall and the spacious bathrooms.

I have not yet started to reside in Station 9 but will be a resident soon. come July. As of now, I have only heard great things about station 9 from friends.