Station Nine

4.6

4.6

I have loved living here at Station Nine! The amenities are great and I love the pool and grill area. I enjoy having all of these available and the staff has been so accommodating!
had some problems with SimpleBills because we were being double charged, trash collection has been subpar, loud music at the pool almost weekly and nothing is being done about it
Awesome apartment, great staff, really nice amenities like the pool! Love the walkability to 9th street bars/restaurants/shopping. There is some noise from upstairs but not bad. Love our view looking into the residential street.
Everybody I’ve met around Station Nine so far has been extremely kind and helpful. People offered to help me move heavy furniture to my room and strike up little conversations sometimes.
Love the residence and the staff. Very kind and responsive when needed. Location is perfect, close to ninth street and a grocery store across the street
Good service, I enjoy it. The AC works. The gym is great. My bed is comfy. The appliances are really nice. The floor scratched and cracked. The washer and drier work well and the water is warm on the shower.
The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The AC units in the apartment can be a little loud, but the apartments are very spacious and the common areas are well maintained.
I continue to have a great experience at Station Nine. The staff is very accommodating and friendly, the amenities are awesome, and my room is in great condition.
We will move-in July 30, but our first impression is quite positive so far:) We have already won glasses and wine through S9's Instagram account. That's really sweet:)
I haven't moved into Station Nine yet but I am looking forward to living here for a lot of reasons. The location is great for restaurants and groceries, the amenities are nice and new, and the living areas and pool look really nice. The people seem cool too.