Station Nine is a welcoming, friendly community with a super responsive staff that organizes tons of engaging events. We couldn't be happier to call this place home!

I am sure it will be great. Location and amenities seem amazing and cannot wait to move to StationNine, enjoy all the activities and meet our neighbors.

I love station nine so much. The staff at station nine are so kind and really care about all the residents. I’m an undergraduate student and I was shocked by how nice and professional the station nine staff treated us.

Everything has been great. Excellent staff all around and amenities are fantastic. AC works great and you can’t best the location. The pool, bbq, and landscaping is so nice.

The process up to lease signing was simple and smooth. The staff was very cooperative, even when it came to moving in our furniture while we were away.

Great place to live. The best neighborhood, newly renovated apartments, and lovely amenities. Plus, it has the best price for the area and it is always improving!

Everything is great. We have spacious rooms and attracted garage. Most importantly, Harris Teeters and Wholefoods locate just 1min walk away.

I love my apartment community. I live by the pool and so everyone is always in such a good mood when they’re around us. They are always willing to help out and always have a smile on their face.

It is such a good place to leave with all the amenities nearby and in-house facilities. I would rate it to be the best place to live in Durham for an international student.

S9 is the best place for Duke undergrads to live off campus, period. The location is perfect (near Harris Teeter, Berk 9, Erwin Mills, Guasaca etc). The buses come to the H5 stop so you don't have to worry about transportation. The apartments are beautiful and afforable. The leasing staff is super responsive, helpful, and friendly, Absolutely love it here.

I have not started living here yet, but from what I've heard from people, the community and the atmosphere in general is quite good with lots of things to do around the society

I have really loved living at station 9. The amenities are great and the staff is attentive and knowledgeable. The apartments are spacious and beautiful. The location is everything!

This is a great apartment, great location, great service. My only complaints are somewhat thin walls (I can sometimes hear conversations outside, but not in other rooms) and the temporary construction.

Great environment, looking forward to move in. I was recommended by several Fuqua students, and I am excited to move into my new home this fall.

I am so excited about living in station nine. It haves the best location in Durham, in the heart of nine street, close to groceries, restaraunts, caffees, etc I can't wait to move in!

They were kind and helpful when getting me the apartment I needed. Also they are very fast at responding to email and the apartment itself is in a great area.

Moving in was great. Everyone was super helpful. Cannot wait to become a part of the station nine community for the next year plus! Thanks again.

Good, much easier to deal with than Berkshire 9. Hard to reach them, quick, snappy answers back, have 24 hour strict policy to accept an apt

Great so far!! I have enjoyed the experience working with the leasing office, they have been very clear and accommodating. I look forward to moving in and seeing how it goes!

It has been great! The team is very responsive and willing to work within our timeline and provide us with the apartment that we are looking for.

The staff is cordial and flexible. They worked with my girlfriend and I to plan our apartment's renovation and ensured we had enough storage place for our things. The amenities are amazing although I wish the gym was in a larger space/had more circuit machinery. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else around Duke/Ninth Street!

Have move in yet but already feel the support from staffs Very looking forward to move in this summer. Thought a bit expensive but worth it.

I like S9 a lot. Since I’m from Fuqua, it’s been extremely convenient to connect with my classmates, most of whom also live at S9 or the surrounding area. The Fuqua is right there and there are lots of shops and cafes around. Highly recommended!

It's been great living at Station Nine! 10/10 would recommend to peers who look for living next to amenities, local restaurants and a market open 24/7

Good community with a great location. Staff is friendly and any maintenance issues are handled efficiently. Have enjoyed my time living here.