Station Nine

Great community. Everyone is nice, from the front desk to the leasing office to all the neighbors. The neighborhood is great, close to Duke's campus, and close to a Harris Teeter as well as other dining options.
Overall good - staff is amazing!! Community updates are well done! Only complaint is about trash service - they leave recycling items often!
Station Nine has been a fantastic place to live and allows residence to connect with each other in common areas and events. The friends I've made at S9 are invaluable to me!
Living here has been great. The amenities are amazing and the staff are always on top of things. I would recommend this place to my friends!
The staff was prompt in replying to questions and has gone above and beyond to help me make informed decisions. I look forward to my time there.
The leasing office and maintainable team are amazing but the apartment is too noisy. A lot of parties going on especially upstairs at mignight. I am a light sleeper so decide to move
The staff at Station Nine have been absolutely wonderful with helping me and my roommate get an apartment, and I'm so excited to move in and experience living in Station Nine!
S9 has a very responsive leasing office staff!! Any time I have a question, they always get back to me so promptly, which is very helpful and considerate!!
it's been great so far. friendly staffs, well maintained, and the building quality is awesome. one thing to note is that some area might be very noisy
The tour of the apartment was great and super helpful! The common areas look very nice and well maintained, the gym and pool looked to be in great condition, and the units were very spacious and modern. Overall, I had a great experience!