Station Nine

4.6

4.6

Brent
I’ve had a great experience at station nine. The staff is extremely helpful and nice, the amenities are great and well maintained and my apartment is spacious.
Levan
Awasome amenities and neighborhood! Friendly community. I especially enjoy the location that makes my student life so easy. Especially the proxility of Haris teeter and Burger bach. Overall, a great option for Duke students🙌🙌
Haynes
Really good management team, always respond quickly and help fix our problems. Maintenance comes fast and does a really good job. Great amenities and food trucks!
Duc
The place is great! Amazing facilities and friendly staff which cater to every need. The communal locker room is convenient and makes it easy to pick up deliveries.
Katie
S9 is a quiet place to live when you need to work/study/sleep while also having a great social life (pool in summer!) with proximity to other students
Erica
I love Station Nine! The managers are so kind and helpful and I really feel home here. The amenities are awesome. The building is so clean. Maintenance responds quickly. Everything is so easy here.
Sanjay
Station 9 is a great apartment complex. The community here is very respectful and I couldn't ask for a better group of people! The amenities here are great and I especially love the gym and espresso bar.
Bryan
I really enjoy living at Station Nine, it has been an absolute blast and I love the community here. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to rent in Durham
Carmen
I love living here! The location is unbeatable. Being this close to a grocery store makes a big difference. and the staff is amazing. Our maintenance requests are always fulfilled so quickly.
Doris
Friendly staff and shared amenities are well taken care of! Maintenance requests are taken care of promptly. My only feedback would be to be more consistent on trash service - even when we put the trash out during the allotted time window and follow the guidelines, it doesn’t get taken out. Besides that, everything else is great.