Love the community and location. Neighbors are great! The management has been fantastic to help when needed. The layout of the apartment has a great flow to it!

Reply from Station Plaza

Excellent! I love neighborhood activities and how Kirkwood Station Plaza Apartments keep their residents updated. Also, I like the way they keep reminding the residents about building rules.

Reply from Station Plaza

Great location surrounded by friendly and welcoming community. Lots to do walking distance. Clean and quiet. Great amenities for residents!!

We love the location of the complex and the floorpan of the unit. The neighbors are all very nice. In Downtown Kirkwood there is always something to do or somewhere you can go for entertainment. We love all the gatherings on the Plaza.

I have had the best time living at Kirkwood Station Plaza Apartments! Everyone here is so nice and the experience has been fantastic! Can't wait for more!

Reply from Station Plaza

The whole process leading up to our move has been exceptional. The staff has been helpful, reachable, and proactive. We are so excited for the new adventure ahead.

Reply from Station Plaza

Love the neighborhood! Quiet and safe! The shops are within walking distance. 20 minutes from the city, airport and anywhere you want to go in Saint Louis.

The management team is friendly and helpful, when needed. Great location - easy walk to multiple restaurants, bars, and shopping in downtown Kirkwood.

staff at the office are professional and outstanding. They are always available and ready to assist. I have been impressed with the nice entrance and available coffee and et.

Reply from Station Plaza

We are very happy to have you in downtown Kirkwood as a option as we look for a new house to buy and do t have to take our kids out of their schools.

Reply from Station Plaza

Great location. No shortage of restaurants, and all in walking distance at that. Disappointed at some electrical incononveniences such as switches not activating main light source and inability to install celling fan in the main room.

Happy to be back at Station Plaza! The lay out of my apartment is great, the people are friendly, and everything is conveniently located! My only wish is that both parking garages had “resident only” sections.

Moved in month ago, and all of the staff is incredibly friendly and courteous. They are always very attentive to our needs. The living conditions are wonderful, and everything is well-maintained. The apartment we have is very roomy for two people. Great place to be!

Reply from Station Plaza

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Station Plaza Apartments. Cozy Apartment for our family and furr baby. Location can't be beat... We can walk everywhere including restaurants, post office, library, YMCA, doctors, dentists and on and on. Office Staff and Maintenance are top notch. We recommend this apartment complex to everyone. FIVE STARS.

Reply from Station Plaza

We have loved living here for almost 6 years. We have lived in two apartments, our first apartment had the best view, easy access to the garage, close to the train and Kirkwood atmosphere. Our second apartment gave us an extra room for our growing family.

Great staff wonderful apartments very pet-friendly which was why I chose to live here. The only downside is the train that's very loud and runs all hours of the night.

Reply from Station Plaza

Overpriced for the market; but the location is great. Maintenance team is excellent!!! Overall, this is a modern complex. When there was a fire set by a resident cooking on a stove, the alarms and sprinklers worked as they should, which is reassuring from a safety standpoint.

We have been here for 3 weeks and totally love our new home. Christal was amazing and treated us with most respect. We really enjoyed her helping us with all of our questions.

Reply from Station Plaza

Great expierencw with station plaza so far and we have only been here a week! Everyone is the leasing office is very nice, informed and pleasant to be around. They make the apartment hunting expueremce fun. Additionally these apartments are great and in the heart of down town Kirkwood.

Reply from Station Plaza

I Love the location and apartments!! The staff is super nice and really helpful !!Can’t wait to move it ! The apartments are really nice inside and out !

Station Plaza is a wonderful place to live. It is very clean and management is very responsive. I will definitely renew my lease. You cannot beat the

The location makes it a great place to live. The people make it a great place to call home! Small town living with a downtown high rise lifestyle.

Reply from Station Plaza

I've been living here for 6 months, and I find it to be very well run, friendly, and safe. I would appreciate there bring a security gate to the parking garage of my building especially at night.

We are new and loving it here. Very, very quiet where we are, neighbors are fantastic. The staff has really been great too. Very attentive to what we need and answer our questions.

Reply from Station Plaza

Everyone in office has been very nice and welcoming. Kyle went out of his way to help me through the process, I love living at station plaza and the neighborhood is fabulous.