Station Plaza

4.7

4.7

Love living here, great location and great apartments! Would recommend to anyone wanting to live in Kirkwood, very convenient and walking distance to lots of fun places
I love living in the heart of downtown Kirkwood in one of the nicest residences in the city. My view of Station Plaza from my balcony - and the sunsets over the city rooftops - makes every day incredibly special. Plus, the staff at Station Plaza is always eager to help if an issue arises.
Absolutely love living here! The location, apartments, and staff are amazing! The only thing that would make this complex any better would be a rooftop pool.
I’m loving station plaza and all the amenities offered. Great views from my patio and private parking is a plus. Apartment itself is in great shape and includes all appliances needed
Carol, Tiffany and Brittney have been outstanding in responding and making it a great experience. We appreciate all their support for a huge life changing event for us. Thank you
, and will This past year with the pandemic and having to wear mask has made it a lot easier living at Station Plaza. At least I was able to get out and walk around and see the stores and still able to get carry out food. I feel very safe here at Station Plaza. The Maintenance Department here is extraordinary efficient, and will repair or fix within 24 hours. Management is so friendly and will help you in any way they can. If you are looking for a safe and friendly place to call home, Station Plaza is the place.
Nice people. Accommodating. There were a few times it took a while to get a return phone call. Other than that no complaints or issues. We lived here 12 years ago and are glad to be back.
Everything is excellent. Maintenance and support staff are friendly and helpful. No complaints! I dont know what else to write. Im just typing to get to 140 characters.
Friendly neighbors, great restaurants. DOG FRIENDLY!! Management has been very nice. Apartment is cute. I can’t wait to try out the community patio :)
The staff is so kind and amazing! Always quick to respond to any questions or comments. The neighborhood and community is so fun with lots to do! Love it!