Station Plaza

I highly recommend Kirkwood station. The staff was very quick to respond when I had questions signing up. They are extremely friendly. The property grounds is very clean and manicured. If you are searching for a long or short term lease, I recommend coming to Kirkwood station.
I love living here at Kirkwood Plaza. The apartment is spacious and easy to move around in. I love being in walking distance to downtown Kirkwood. I am still learning my way around the city, but I see new places I want to see.
Great place to live! heart of kirkwood, some updates in the apartments are needed but overall love living here!!!! Management (Carol) will go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met and your questions are answered!
Clean. Quiet, Friendly, Right downtown in a wonderful location. Covered Parking. I love that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment. And the apartment is very spacious with walk in closet and big bathroom
Impressed with the caution taken by staff and residents to keep everyone healthy and safe. Excited for me and my family to join the community.
Just moved in and we love it. Everyone is so friendly! The process of moving in went smoothly. Love watching the trains from our bay window.
I have only lived here for a few weeks now, but the experience has been wonderful. Moving from a house to an apartment was a big change for me, but your staff has made it as comfortable as possible and answered all of the questions I have as I adjust to my new life. I am so glad I found such an awesome place to live in a great community in the heart of Kirkwood!
You have a friendly staff and they are all very helpful. I had many questions before moving in and they were very patient, kind and answered them all.
People are very polite and helpful. It is a nice and quite neighborhood . Great place to park your vehicle and being close to your apartment. Having a elavator to get to different floors especially for elder and handycup personnel.
I've only been here 2 weeks so I haven't really experienced the community yet. But I will say that I'm pleased so far that everyone seems very nice and neighbors are quiet. I read reviews that suggested noise was a problem here, but the only noise I hear is from street traffic. On the other hand, I was surprised that landscapers started lawn-mowing outside my window early Saturday morning (around 8 am). That seems inappropriate. Weekends, especially early in the morning, should be quiet times.