Station Plaza

We are so glad we chose to live here at Kirkwood Station Plaza. My husband calls it soft urban. It has a lot of character and a lot to offer.There are a number of rest- aurants, bars, and fast food places all within walking distance. Kaldi’s and Starbuck’s for coffee, a great wine shop, the post office, a physical therapy spot, the “Y”, City Hall and the library are within a block of the Plaza. And there,’s the security of the Kirkwood Police and Fire Deptartments just up the street. And if you are in need of a tomato or other vegetables, just walk over to theFarmer’s Market for a variety of food needs and flowers and plants and seasonal decorations. The management and staff are friendly and cooperative, and the range of other inhabitants is great. The Station Plaza Apartments is a truly enjoyable experience!
I'm so happy that I get to call Kirkwood Station Plaza my home! From the location, staff, security features, amenities, and more, everything is so perfect.
overall great place to live. needs remodeling and better outside upkeep with respect to landscaping, siding facing garages, and mold upkeep.
Love the convenience of living here. There is so much to see and do here in Kirkwood. Our apartment is just the right size for us. All the restaurants here are delicious.
We recently moved in and so far everything has been great. We love the location, spacious apartment, and neighborhood. The staff has been very friendly and welcoming. So far so good!
I highly recommend Kirkwood station. The staff was very quick to respond when I had questions signing up. They are extremely friendly. The property grounds is very clean and manicured. If you are searching for a long or short term lease, I recommend coming to Kirkwood station.
I love living here at Kirkwood Plaza. The apartment is spacious and easy to move around in. I love being in walking distance to downtown Kirkwood. I am still learning my way around the city, but I see new places I want to see.
Great place to live! heart of kirkwood, some updates in the apartments are needed but overall love living here!!!! Management (Carol) will go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met and your questions are answered!
Clean. Quiet, Friendly, Right downtown in a wonderful location. Covered Parking. I love that there is a washer and dryer in the apartment. And the apartment is very spacious with walk in closet and big bathroom
Impressed with the caution taken by staff and residents to keep everyone healthy and safe. Excited for me and my family to join the community.