Station Plaza

4.7

4.7

Station plaza is the place to live. It is in walking distance to restaurants, stores, schools and churches. During the summer there is live music on the plaza. You are just minutes away to catching Amtrak for your travel pleasure. The apartments are spacious and well maintained. The staff and maintenance staff are very friendly.
The move in has been very smooth. Not a lot of stress at all. Brittany and Tiffany have been excellent! I have enjoyed learning about the area. I also like all the amenities available at the apartment complex!
Love living here just wish we had additional amenities (pool etc) but otherwise I love this complex! The complex is in an absolutely fabulous location!!
Love living here, great location and great apartments! Would recommend to anyone wanting to live in Kirkwood, very convenient and walking distance to lots of fun places
I love living in the heart of downtown Kirkwood in one of the nicest residences in the city. My view of Station Plaza from my balcony - and the sunsets over the city rooftops - makes every day incredibly special. Plus, the staff at Station Plaza is always eager to help if an issue arises.
Absolutely love living here! The location, apartments, and staff are amazing! The only thing that would make this complex any better would be a rooftop pool.
I’m loving station plaza and all the amenities offered. Great views from my patio and private parking is a plus. Apartment itself is in great shape and includes all appliances needed
Carol, Tiffany and Brittney have been outstanding in responding and making it a great experience. We appreciate all their support for a huge life changing event for us. Thank you
, and will This past year with the pandemic and having to wear mask has made it a lot easier living at Station Plaza. At least I was able to get out and walk around and see the stores and still able to get carry out food. I feel very safe here at Station Plaza. The Maintenance Department here is extraordinary efficient, and will repair or fix within 24 hours. Management is so friendly and will help you in any way they can. If you are looking for a safe and friendly place to call home, Station Plaza is the place.
Nice people. Accommodating. There were a few times it took a while to get a return phone call. Other than that no complaints or issues. We lived here 12 years ago and are glad to be back.