Station Plaza

4.7

4.7

The staff has been wonderfully friendly, efficient and inviting. They were welcoming and upbeat. I also love the way they decorate and take care of the leasing office!
Love the location, views of the community from my apartment, and parking proximity! The staff have been phenomenal so far and I look forward to enjoying my life here.
Our stay at Station Plaza Apartments has been wonderful. The whole staff has been very accommodating and welcoming. They are quick to answer questions and are very good at communicating to the residents in the community. I highly recommend this complex!
I enjoy living at Station Plaza. Other than the isolation due to the virus, I see that there is always something going on to make improvements or repairs. The office staff & the maintenance staff - super. Also love the new landscaping! Jobs well done!
Moving here to Station Plaza was one of the best decisions I have ever made. From the friendly Management to the maintenance people, they seem to not be able to do enough for you. With all the fabulous restaurants, boutiques and other shops just steps away from your front door. Station Plaza is the place were you want to be.
We are so glad we chose to live here at Kirkwood Station Plaza. My husband calls it soft urban. It has a lot of character and a lot to offer.There are a number of rest- aurants, bars, and fast food places all within walking distance. Kaldi’s and Starbuck’s for coffee, a great wine shop, the post office, a physical therapy spot, the “Y”, City Hall and the library are within a block of the Plaza. And there,’s the security of the Kirkwood Police and Fire Deptartments just up the street. And if you are in need of a tomato or other vegetables, just walk over to theFarmer’s Market for a variety of food needs and flowers and plants and seasonal decorations. The management and staff are friendly and cooperative, and the range of other inhabitants is great. The Station Plaza Apartments is a truly enjoyable experience!
I'm so happy that I get to call Kirkwood Station Plaza my home! From the location, staff, security features, amenities, and more, everything is so perfect.
overall great place to live. needs remodeling and better outside upkeep with respect to landscaping, siding facing garages, and mold upkeep.
Love the convenience of living here. There is so much to see and do here in Kirkwood. Our apartment is just the right size for us. All the restaurants here are delicious.
We recently moved in and so far everything has been great. We love the location, spacious apartment, and neighborhood. The staff has been very friendly and welcoming. So far so good!