Station Plaza

4.7

4.7

Lindsey
1 day ago
Love my apartment and the community! Kirkwood is a great place to live and these are the best apartments in town for sure. Love the in unit washer and dryer too
Robert
I knew before I moved in that Kirkwood was a very active place, therefore all the ambient noise was not unexpected. However I've never lived in a place more in need of paint. e.g. elevator doors, doors from garage to stairwells.
Erin
It’s been a great place for my family while we were building a house in the area! Staff is super friendly and responsive. Location can’t be beat.
Aloysius
Station Plaza is a place to where you have everything in walking distance. There are several boutiques, restaurants, fast food places, the library, etc. The Management is friendly and very helpful along with the maintenance staff. It has a nice mix of ages, from young adults to senior citizens.
Patricia
I've only lived here a couple of months but I've been very happy with the apartment and the staff. It's also a very safe place to live. The staff are very helpful and professional and the apartment itself was move-in ready when I arrived.
Griffin
about 2 months ago
I’ve been nothing short of impressed with Kirkwood Station Plaza Apartments. They’ve been very generous and upfront about any possible deal breakers such as too much noise from the trains.
Jean
3 months ago
The process was difficult for someone who has not done this before but Brittany was a lot of help. I am looking forward to getting to know the community. Thank you.
Aloysius
5 months ago
Station plaza is the place to live. It is in walking distance to restaurants, stores, schools and churches. During the summer there is live music on the plaza. You are just minutes away to catching Amtrak for your travel pleasure. The apartments are spacious and well maintained. The staff and maintenance staff are very friendly.
Marcia
6 months ago
The move in has been very smooth. Not a lot of stress at all. Brittany and Tiffany have been excellent! I have enjoyed learning about the area. I also like all the amenities available at the apartment complex!
Sam
6 months ago
Love living here just wish we had additional amenities (pool etc) but otherwise I love this complex! The complex is in an absolutely fabulous location!!