this property it's amazing inside and don't look same outside that most people said about The Statler but I like, security work fine and you need more good restaurant. Thank you

Reply from Statler Residences

This is a nice place to live Feel safe with the security we have here on site. Very close to work. Wish we had a salon/cleaning room for the animals.

Reply from Statler Residences

Aesthetically stunning, fun, lively place to live. Good management - quick to fix mistakes. AirBnB guests have been a bit of an unexpected hiccup, but hoping that the private elevator will resolve it. All things considering, planning to re-up!

Reply from Statler Residences

Staff are very nice and I really appreciate it. But there are some I am not comfortable. 1:Some time somebody parks at my spot and I cannot Park. Good thing is I can always have somebody,concierge and security, to solve the problem. They Act very quickly always. 2:Too many outside people are at the pool and it has been totally changed to kids area. Before it was very quiet and I liked it. I wonder if Statler will stop having residents and turn out to just Alfred?

Reply from Statler Residences

There have been hills and valleys in my resident experience. I am currently experiencing a hill and hope things continue to improve. The repairs, flooding and moving were all quite challenging experiences that interrupted my day to day quality of living.

Reply from Statler Residences

This is a great place to live. It’s in the perfect location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments amenities are great ESPECIALLY the shower.

Reply from Statler Residences

I have had a great professional experience. Move in was easy. Any maintenance has been completed on-time and professionally. Easy access, great personal to work with.

Reply from Statler Residences

Overall the experience has been great. There have been issues with neighbors and loud musical instruments but you can't really control that. I do enjoy the amenities and having access to great entertainment and dining options so nearby.

Reply from Statler Residences

There are many pros and cons to any situation and any apartment. Pros: I like the unit and I love all the appliances in it. Nice, modern, and up to date. I enjoy the residents pool and the nice outdoor kitchen area. I love that we have an elevator on the resident side to take us down to the hotel side for when we want to par take in shopping, events, food, or libations. Love that we get to experience these new places first. I do appreciate the compensation when we had to move due to the piping issues. Cons: I’ve never said one bad thing about The Statler since all the bad press. However, it’s getting harder to suppress that. I work very early in the mornings. Ever since the hotel and stay Alfred guests have been permitted to use the residents pool, it’s been so loud down there at night. I’ve called twice down to the consierge around 10:45 because kids/adults are being so loud on a week night. I can hear them through ear plugs. And then on top of that, the construction across Harwood is violating city ordinance by starting construction at 5am! I’ve already contacted Phillip Kingston about this along with people parking on both sides of Jackson. That makes it really hard to see pulling out of the residence garage. Ever since the opening of the stay Alfred floors 8-13, I’ve definitely enjoyed it less and less living here. Sometimes it’s taken me 5-10 minutes just to get an elevator. I rarely stay on the weekends because what’s the point? I can’t sleep, I can’t sleep in, and there are strangers constantly in this building and pool. This is not part of lease that I signed up for moving here. I would really appreciate ending my lease just 1.5 months early because none of this is what I signed up for in my lease. I didn’t know floors 8-13 would become air bnbs. And that I would have to share residents’ amenities with temporary guests. Also, these informational meetings you hold are always in the middle of the day, and I actually have to be at work all day. I would love to go, but it’s never possible. I know you can’t help the inconsistent employees but all the good ones are gone, minus John. Elaine and Susan were the Most helpful when the place was starting out. And Derrick was always so helpful and friendly. The difference between residence and guests is that residence want to take care of where they are living and respect each other. Guests do not. Ever since the stay Alfred opened all those floors, I’ve noticed more of a mess. More litter, more pool water tracked everywhere, more loud and obnoxious people. I can’t even go to the pool anymore because it’s filled with loud kids or creepy guests. I get along great with all the residents and miss being able to hang out at the pool. I hope you guys actually take the time to read these and reconsider some of these issues.