Steel Works Apartments

4.5

4.5

My experience at SteelWorks has be second to none! The staff has be beyond helpful and always find the answer to a question I have even when they don’t know it right away
I am not yet a resident. However, I took a tour and signed shortly after. The staff is amazing and very welcoming. The amenities are absolutely fantastic, and everything was sparkling clean. I would def recommend steelworks! Such a bang for your buck!
It was indeed a pleasure to be a part of this community and I feel sad to have left it. I hope we will cross paths with the community in the future.
I like the place a lot. But a bit disappointed with the management. I wish they would address the problems as soon as possible. Even when an email is sent, they never get back.
Steel works is a best place to live in . Very close to path station and staff are very friendly . Management takes care of the amenities and maintains high level cleanliness especially with this pandemic
Steel Works is a great place to live. The apartments are nice and modern, the staff is friendly and attentive, and the amenities (especially in non-pandemic times) are a wonderful addition when living in a small space. I also appreciate that there is always something going on - whether it's food and clothing donations for a local organization, movie nights, block parties, or other themed events that help make this feel like a community.
Love steel works so much that we finally decided to renew our lease and move to a different apartment. We can't just wait to stay in the new one. Loved the way the leasing team worked with us. Thanks Francesca and Charlie :)
I loved it when I moved in but as of late the rent is way to expensive and the complex is starting to show its age. Walls are dirty and not repainted, parking lot full of garbage. needs to be cleaned up
I really enjoy my apartment. It's cozy and the balcony is such a great place to have an al fresco meal. Staff is really nice and helpful if you need anything.
I am not happy with how they have handled the pandemic. I don't think I am getting what I paid for. It's okay, I also really dislike the location in Harrison.