Great spacious apartments with excellent amenities. On site concierge and parking. Pool and gym are great to enjoy and multiple events to attend each month.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It’s great living here! My gf and I love our apartment and the festivities hosted in the building. Not to mention it’s great how convenient the amenities are.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We have stayed here for a little over a year now and I just renewed my lease for another year. I guess that says it all. We love the apartment and the community. It’s been great living here so far.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is very helpful. The building has everything I would want in a private home. The gym is great and is never crowded. The grills are available when I want one and the pool is a nice place to meet neighbors. They keep things going with lots of nice events - and it is close to the PATH.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Still fantasy ! Loving it here, staff is fantastic, great amenities and I love the walkability of everything and being so close to my job 👍👍

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Extremely safe and luxurious community. All the needed amenities are available. Helpful staff. Easy communite to New York City via PATH train.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The apartment community is great. It is close to the Harrison PATH station, which goes straight to One Trade center, which is super convenient.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I really appreciate all the events that happen. It’s super fun and it gets everyone together. Everyone I’ve met in the building has been super kind, which makes living here feel safe.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Living at Steel Works has been nothing short of spectacular. From the amazing ladies in the leasing office to the extremely friendly staff throughout the building. This is truly the best community I've ever been a part of. An added bonus is all of the awesome events put on by the building staff!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The apartment community is friendly and there is always something fun going on. The concierge and management staff are helpful. The building is clean and has lots of amenities.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

So far my experience has been fantastic! Leasing office was friendly and easy to work with. Front desk is always welcoming and helpful. The room itself is great, freshly painted and cleaned before arriving. The amenities are awesome, pretty high tech with an Amazon alexa programmed in every apartment and TVs/speakers in the lounge areas. All in all a great first few weeks!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great Place, Great Amenities, Great Location, Great service and Very nice staff and neighbors .Hope to continue living here for many more years.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Really enjoying my experience as a resident. It’s been several months and it’s been nearly flawless. Management is great and very responsive. The building itself is great. The people are nice. The amenities. I can go on and on. Overall, highly recommended for those searching for a new place.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Staff are very eager to help, no problem whatsoever with cleanliness and maintenance of amenities. Very pet friendly environment. 5-star experience

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Steel works is an awesome place to live! We really love the amenities and proximity to the city. The pool and roof deck have been so nice to use this summer.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Had been a great experience thus far. The staff has been extremely helpful and polite. The building is always clean and a pleasure to come to everyday.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love living here. Unfortunately, I have to move at the end of my lease, but I will miss this place and all that is has to offer for a person with the right budget and right personality.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love living at Steel Works. The staff is amazing, amenities are in very good quality and the maintenance is always very on point. And the activities they schedule for the residents are always so very entertaining!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We have had the best living experience this past year. Dominick has made us feel so at home with amazing and unique events. All of the front door and building management staff along with maintenance does exceptional work. We absolutely love living here. And being 1 block from my commute is the cherry on top.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Steel Works is a beautiful modern industrial high rise that I call home. The amenities are decorated tastefully and are great spaces to host events/parties. The panoramic rooftop view is beautiful day or night. The staff is outstanding and helpful. Our unit is spacious and with a balcony.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Living here for about 6 months now. so far so good, great amenities, no sound complaints, friendly concierge and staff that add on that personal touch. good job guys.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The apartments and amenities are great and the staff are all very helpful. Really appreciate the efforts to organize events, the food trucks and other goodies.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great place to live and wonderful amenities and community events. Management takes a lot of effort to conduct these events but just want them to be planned in a better way. Great people and staff!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love steel works apartments! Very friendly staff and maintenance who works here. Always clean, and always something fun going on! Amenities are outstanding as well :)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

10 months here so far and loving it, facilities are great, staff is excellent would totally recommend to anyone thinking of moving into the area