I think it's largely good. I don't really love Harrison, but people move here for the convenience you get for the cost. The apartment is nice overall, but has some odd design flaws. Management has been mostly responsive, some odd administrative confusion that have been resolved.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love my studio. The facilities/ maintenance team is great. The front desk staff is friendly as well. Any questions with management are answered quickly. No complaints!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I have been living at Steelworks for 9 months now and am extremely pleased by management, the amenities, the community and my neighbors! I have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my time here. The concierges, namely Victor and Devon are gentlemen and friendly. I cant wait for the pool to open again! My girlfriend recently moved in with me and we got a dog! I am so so happy to be a resident of Steelworks!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Super great community focused luxury apartment complex. All amenities are fantastic and the entire building is super well maintained from a hygiene perspective. Just moved in and looking forward to spending more time here!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Nice, quiet place to live; convenient since path is right down the street. Not noisy at night and love all the amenities that come with this place

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We just moved in and we’ve loved everything about this community! We can’t wait for summer time so we can hang by the pool and roof top all day!!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love living in Steelworks. The building has great amenities, an amazing concierge, maintenance, and staff, friendly neighbors, and close proximity to PATH. The only downside is the noise from traffic at night. Other than that, this is the perfect place to live!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great amenities, amazing management staff and maintenance. Such and easy commute to the city! Gorgeous units with good bedroom closet size. Great gym!!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The property management office should provide better customer service to residents. At times the office has to be called multiple times to have an issue resolved.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Enjoying our experience. We renewed our lease for another year! It’s been so nice to call to steel works and Harrison home. Staff is getting a little better with events which has been a concern.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The complex is very modern and has all the amenities you would ever need. The best part of this place is its' location as it is within walking distance to the train station. The roof top has amazing views with the ability to see both Newark and NYC.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great apartment community, amenities are always improving. Some apartment features are very vulnerable to wear and tear. Other than that, the place is perfect.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I just love this place. And my friends love this place too. I’m proud of my house and the best part, close to public transport. You just have to get ready and walk 3 minutes and you reach the public transport.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Front office are nice but a little slow to respond sometimes. maintenance is wonderful. Concierge are great. The floors/walls are thin so I can hear every footstep from my neighbor above.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The lights outside the building (the ones pointing on the building) can be rather annoying. The parking garage is rather dusty so cleaning that out would be nice.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Pretty nice experience so far. Great people around and very attentive staff. Since the first moment I stepped in the building, I felt like at home.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Everything about he building has been tremendous. The amenities are great and the conceriege staff has been very accompanying. Our puppy loves the dog park and we have enjoyed everything so far

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Mgt needs to provide Concierge more information on happenings in the building, details in addition to list. Need fluid communication system/log between concierge shifts so if the concierge you spoke with one day, is not there when you follow up the next, the concierge that is on duty will be familiar with what you are referring to. Concierge is more visible to guests when sitting on the elevator side of the front desk (instead of window side). Think this needs to be the standard. Much better presence and service, the concierge is more engaged, and it is far more welcoming and professional when you walk by the building and/or into the building and actually see someone. This also allows that if other staff (I.e. Dominick or Kenny) are sitting at the desk at the window side, concierge can easily go in/out of back to get racks or packages for tennants.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I’ve been living here for almost 2 years and I still love it! There’s always fun activities planned, the staff is friendly, maintancence always gets back to you quick, and the people who live here are super nice!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Awesome food truck choices,always exciting on a Tuesday night to see even the empanada truck mmmmmh delicious empanadas along with the angry orchie .

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Love living in the area. It has been so easy for me to get around to the city and to and from school. I do wish there was more to do in the immediate area though.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Like the building but the walls are really thin and my neighbor is really inconsiderate. The amenities are awesome and I like the resident events

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The community is great overall. The dog run is always dirty though, only one grill on the roof actually works, and we do not get enough notice about events.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Fantastic as always, great staff super helpful, great amenities. Been here almost two years and loving it here. Thank you to the staff for a great living experience.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I think my experience at Steelworks has been pretty good for the most part. Coming from Manhattan, there is less to do in the area, which I find is the biggest flaw. The building and amenities are very nice. My apartment on the 1st floor is dark and noisy as I'm next to a utility closet and a noisy neighbor. I think one thing that might help would be for someone to walk around at say midnight during weeknights, just to be sure people aren't blasting there music.