Steel Works Apartments

4.5

4.5

Kerrie B.
Steelworks is the summer is the place to be. Residents hang out together, barbecue together and drink together. It’s a real family. It’s an excellent location—close to the Path, the Prudential Center and Red Bull’s stadium. The biggest issue is Harrison traffic—the only road to the building is shut down unless you have a police escort.
Tuby
So far living at Steelworks has been great. Love the way everything feels and looks modern here. Amenities are amazing as well. Something that could be better is not keeping my package hostage and better way instead of having to wait for 1 concerige to attend 6 ppl lined for other things.
Kiana
Everything has been great so far besides the construction and my upstairs neighbors lol it has been great. It’s something different, I can’t wait to experience the amenities.
Nupur
Totally love my studio! It has the best sunrise and sunset views. The management is very responsive and friendly. The lounge downstairs is beautiful and I enjoy reading there from time to time!
Stephanie
Love my apartment!!! Wish the pool was heated and open until September 30th. Also, they should get Jacuzzi's for the rooftop and pool area. Thanks!
Consolata
Good apartment. Service could be better though in terms of showing around and explaining the space . Would like to see more involvement in that area
Yue
i like the leasing office. But the websit and first payment experience was a bit too much. not very user friendly, especially first time user. But other than that, the leasing experience is good.
Mariah
Great apartments, I love living here. BUT it is very inconvenient living here during the Red Bull games (or whenever there are other events there). There are only 5 guests parking spots for the entire building. Also the pool was green and moldy for a month and steelworks posted the pool with an orange filter on it and said they were ready for halloween. False advertisement.
Russell
Steel Works is a great community it is conveniently located for my commute. It is close to I280, and I95 Jersey Turnpike. Garage parking is reasonably priced. The apartment I have is spacious, and appliance are very clean and new. The amenities are great especially the pool and gym area. The roof top common area overlooks the NYC and to the other side across the river is Newark. The main court yard is great places to just escape from you place for a little while with out having to travel. It is a very pet friendly community. The Red Bull stadium is a block away. They have lots community events which is a great time to meet new people and make new friends. I would recommend steal works to friends and people looking to move into the area.
Moonis
Ive been living here for almost year and a half now and I can say that this is one of the best apartments I've lived in. The rents are moderate but the amenities are great. The apartments themselves are very spacious and have lot of storage space