Everything about he building has been tremendous. The amenities are great and the conceriege staff has been very accompanying. Our puppy loves the dog park and we have enjoyed everything so far

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Awesome food truck choices,always exciting on a Tuesday night to see even the empanada truck mmmmmh delicious empanadas along with the angry orchie .

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Fantastic as always, great staff super helpful, great amenities. Been here almost two years and loving it here. Thank you to the staff for a great living experience.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Steelworks is a vibrant community that offers luxury amenities to its residents. I can’t wait to become a resident in the near future and experience them for myself!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

THE LOCATION IS NEAR THE PATH, JUST COST 8 MINUTES. THE MOSTLY I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY IS THE FRIENDLY CONCIERGE, TAKE CARE MOST STUFF YOU CARE ABOUT.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Has been amazing so far. Great service, helpful and kind staff, nice residents and just an overall great place to live! We love our new apartment!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I like the amenities set up and that it is always available when needed . I love the gym and the front desk staff they do an excellent job with customer care

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great community in a new up-and-coming neighboorhood, close to the Harrison PATH station. The building is always very clean, love living here.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Excellent. I have only positive comments about my experience for the past 13 months. The staff is very helpful and caring. They do a lot of activities for the residents.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

This building has the best amenities. The staff is very friendly. I’m here for over a year and plan on renewing. It’s close to the pathtrain.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Excellent community with all desired amenities and facilities. Helpful and supportive staff who are always available when required. Highly recommended.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Steels Works is always hosting community events like movie nights, breakfasts, wine & paint events & etc. It's fantastic how easy Steels Works makes it to meet people.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

All the staff members at Steelworks have been welcoming and open with us. From the quick responses by maintenance to the well-organized events, this has been an overwhelmingly positive experience. My fiancé and I look forward to another year at Steelworks!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

A great place to live. Great amenities with a great location. The community is very active with planned events such as movie nights on the projector in the steel yard.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Perfect for living somewhere near the path station. The doorman is very nice, one thing may need to concern its the visitor parking, sometimes my friend comes to see me but hard to find the parking place. overall, I feeling good to live here.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Love this community. So pleasant. All the staff members are so welcoming and always there when needed to be attended to. Great living experience.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great spacious apartments with excellent amenities. On site concierge and parking. Pool and gym are great to enjoy and multiple events to attend each month.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It’s great living here! My gf and I love our apartment and the festivities hosted in the building. Not to mention it’s great how convenient the amenities are.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We have stayed here for a little over a year now and I just renewed my lease for another year. I guess that says it all. We love the apartment and the community. It’s been great living here so far.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great place to live. The staff is very helpful. The building has everything I would want in a private home. The gym is great and is never crowded. The grills are available when I want one and the pool is a nice place to meet neighbors. They keep things going with lots of nice events - and it is close to the PATH.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Still fantasy ! Loving it here, staff is fantastic, great amenities and I love the walkability of everything and being so close to my job 👍👍

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Extremely safe and luxurious community. All the needed amenities are available. Helpful staff. Easy communite to New York City via PATH train.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The apartment community is great. It is close to the Harrison PATH station, which goes straight to One Trade center, which is super convenient.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I really appreciate all the events that happen. It’s super fun and it gets everyone together. Everyone I’ve met in the building has been super kind, which makes living here feel safe.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Living at Steel Works has been nothing short of spectacular. From the amazing ladies in the leasing office to the extremely friendly staff throughout the building. This is truly the best community I've ever been a part of. An added bonus is all of the awesome events put on by the building staff!