Very well run building with helpful and attentive staff. Great, convenient location....although all of Harrison is a bit trafficy on soccer game days of course.

Super helpful in the renting process. Got me in right away even though i gave them a quick turnaround timeframe from viewing an apartment to moving in.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love it so far! Kathleen has been great to work with over the course of my move-in process. And I can’t wait to experience the poool 🏊🏽‍♀️

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Fun people, and fun times! Just wish repairs happened quicker, but the people make up for it! Been 2 weeks, will keep seeing how it turn out in the future ☺️

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great apartment and location. Friendly staff and respectful neighbors. We have moved from England with a family and the different amenities have made it feel like home for the children.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Steelworks Rock!!! Fun place to stay at. Super friendly staff and management. Shout out to Kimberly for being awesome and help us find the place we were looking for :)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We moved into a one bedroom at Steel Works earlier this summer, and we love it so far. The amenities: balcony, pool, rooftop, grills, gym, are all so convenient and nice. We love having a real dishwasher and a real washer/dryer in the unit. We had a few maintenance requests early on that were handled extremely quickly. Management is communicative and helpful always. We were concerned about hearing other units through the walls but it’s SO quiet. In 3 months we haven’t once heard a sound. Very happy hear so far.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I still have to move in from 1st September. ButI am waiting to move in. The amenities and the culture ate Steelworks totally worth each penny that you are paying

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Events are great, only complaint is that there is dog poop all over the hall ways at least biweekly. My mail also doesn't arrive or is missing.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Everything is great! We love our new place! Pool is very nice and quiet during the weekdays, courtyard is just adorable! Coffee and hot chocolate downstairs will definitely make me gain a couple of pounds but it’s okay cause gym is next door :)) Apartment is everything we like staring with brick wall and ending with high ceilings!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love this place! I just moved in and felt so welcomed! The team are fantastic and go out of their way to make you feel like you’re home the moment to walk in.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Comfortable living space. Close proximity to PATH and fun local bars absolutely restaurants. Pool and grills are great to use during the summer months.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I haven’t moved in (yet!) but I have had a great experience so far! Kim is fantastic! I can’t wait to move in on Monday and try out the BBQ pits and sit on my balcony!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It's okay, but there are a lot of little things about the apartment that annoy me. I don't really like Harrison, but people move there to save money.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Fantastic apartment community with helpful and caring staff. Common areas are always clean and well-kept. Building is very dog friendly and sometimes even incorporates dogs into its events.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Its such a great area. it has a nice pool view and gym. i also love the weekend classes. Me and my husband joined it. The Saturday class is really tough but fun. I love the teacher. Maintenance is efficient.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We have been at the apartment for nearly two years now and are loving it so far. The building is great and the amenities are awesome. We think the resident managers are doing a great job.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Impeccably clean, modern amenities, great location, and friendly helpful staff. I am nothing but thrilled to be a resident here! The apartment looked like no one had even lived there before when we moved in. Overall an excellent experience thus far.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great community to live in! Everyone is very friendly and there’s always things to do! I especially love the amenities, they’re fantastic! I use the gym and go to the dog run everyday!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We love the location and the amenities that our apartment offers us! The only thing we wish we could change was for our dogs to be allowed in more areas of the building so they can enjoy things with us.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Apartment is spacious, but the walls are very thin, especially ceiling. Noise from the pool is very loud, as well. Concierge is great and management isn't bad either.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Wonderful place to live in, awesome neighborhood, very good maintenance service, and excellent service from the staff as well. Security is also very good, I believe that's the most important aspect.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. There's always some event going on and it's encouraging to see management providing so much for its residents.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Overall good for everything, especially for the staffs, amenities, and weekly events. The only problem is the noise from the trucks and motorcycles by the street.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great amenities and proximity to path station are big plus. Heard about this community from a friend. The move in experience was wonderful and the process was easy.