Steel Works Apartments

4.5

4.5

Wonderful community and staff is extremely helpful. Building area and common areas are always kept clean. Building is really close path station so easy access to NYC.
I like the ambiance of my apt. and the building but unfortunately I haven’t been able to even stay there yet because the previous tenant left their cable and internet equipment just shoved into the utility box in the wall so not only will it not close and there are wires and other electrical guts hanging all out, but it’s interfered with my ability to be able to hook MY cable and internet up. So not exactly thrilled about that. Also not exactly loving the complicated and inconvenient front door system in terms of food deliveries and visitors. There’s a touch screen in the entry way with options such as contacts, deliveries, etc., yet I’ve been told that I have a visitor or a delivery that needs to get in I have to either go all the way down to let them in (opposite of minimizing exposure btw) or call down to the front desk?? What is the purpose of that touch pad in the entry way if all communication has to go through the front desk? That’s very obsolete and beyond detrimental.
I love how clean and quiet the building always is during quarantine, but my favorite time is during the summer when we can hang out by the pool and grill some yummy foods. Also, the gym has really great equipment, especially the spin room with all the wonderful exercise video options. In addition, I loved the food trucks that used to come once a week; such a great alternative after a long day and not having to worry about cooking. There was also one event I love the most: the cover band that played outside while they had food and drinks for all of us residents. Best event yet! Overall it’s been a great experience living here!
I have been here a month and I love the quality of life at Steelworks. It is clean, easy to navigate around, the amenities are convenient and clean (plus easily reserved), the staff are wonderful, and it is in a great location. Trash is a breeze and moving in was easy, as well as the process was easy. The room is nice and modern and has a lot of room, no complaints here.
Totally love my studio! It has the best sunrise and sunset views. The management is very responsive and friendly. The lounge downstairs is beautiful and I enjoy reading there from time to time!
Steelworks used to be a great place to live. But it has gone down hill. The great people have moved out, it’s loud, and smells like marijuana. There is no longer 24-7 security.
The community has been great! The staff is attentive and responsive. The location has been very convenient for shopping. I look forward to experiencing some of the outdoor amenities as the weather changes.
Great place to live, very quiet, nice workspace areas, and great places to eat nearby. The property is very well managed and well kept. The Alexa is a great bonus feature.
Love it here! Great building great staff. Package service is great. Only thing is that because everything is electric inside, utility bills are high.
I loved living here! I enjoyed all the amenities from pool, gym, and the common tv space. My apartment was beautiful and just enough space for my boyfriend and I.