Apartment is spacious, but the walls are very thin, especially ceiling. Noise from the pool is very loud, as well. Concierge is great and management isn't bad either.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Wonderful place to live in, awesome neighborhood, very good maintenance service, and excellent service from the staff as well. Security is also very good, I believe that's the most important aspect.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Everyone is super friendly and helpful. There's always some event going on and it's encouraging to see management providing so much for its residents.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Overall good for everything, especially for the staffs, amenities, and weekly events. The only problem is the noise from the trucks and motorcycles by the street.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great amenities and proximity to path station are big plus. Heard about this community from a friend. The move in experience was wonderful and the process was easy.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love steel works apartments . It is very convenient to travel to my work everyday . It is exceptionally maintained with wonderful customer service .

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Really a nice place to live, great staff and a decent Manhattan commute. And if you have a dog and want parking it’s even better. With amenities you’d pay lots more for in NYC

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great place to live. The staff are always willing to help and the amenities are awesome. The construction around the area is probably the biggest down fall but not the fault of steelwork. Would suggest having an outdoor park area, currently there are only wood chip areas near by.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

So far, we have absolutely loved our experience at Steelworks. Coming from Tribeca, this apartment complex has been a huge upgrade from the gym, the pool, the rooftop, and definitely the amount of space combined with the value. The only thing that would make it perfect is the surrounding area/neighborhood of Harrison. Hoping it evolves.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I like the summer time when we can enjoy the pool and the barbecue!!!!! It is the best place to live in. Cant wait for pool party!!!!!!!@!@!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Loving it loving it loving it! And I can't wait for the pool to be open. Summer is finally here are we are more than ready! 😁 But on of that, the fact that there are plenty of activities ever week makes your experience even better.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It has been a week of moving here and I must say, I am loving it so far. I am yet to experience the amenities but I am positive it will be gr8.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Really overall an excellent community. We've enjoyed our time here. Staff is friendly and always helpful no matter what the issue is and the amenities are excellent and are great for the days you dont feel like going far from home.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Excellent customer service. Nice facilities (Gym, pools ). A lot of fun events every weeks. Would recommend to anyone who wants to live in Harrison.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The experience is good till now. But being a victim of theft in the initial days itself feels scary. Hope management step up and implement further security measures.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Till now it is going as a great experience. It's a very quiet and peaceful place. The amenities are really good. The echo with speakers installed in the house are a plus.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Awesome property. Pool is now open for summer, can't wait to start using it. The gym is always clean. The concierge service is amazing and there's always someone available!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great community, nice amenities, friendly staff. Very convenient location to the Harrison Path station. The apartments have large windows with plenty of floor space

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Moving in soon and only had great experiences with leasing mgmt and service. Looking forward to living here! first time spending so much on an apt so having high expectiations

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Moved in last weekends, loved it. Great location, extremely close to path station, entire building is clean and new. Awesome views from my room, so far so good!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The experience has only gotten better. I have been here for 2 years and hate that I am moving for work. The team is awesome and the neighbors are too.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We have always enjoyed our stay at steel works. The front desk staff are really helpful , and friendly. I love going to the gym at the apartment .

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It is good but the billboard is too light. Just in front of my window. And except that, everything is good. The fitness center is cool. Waiting for the summer with swimming pool

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I think it's largely good. I don't really love Harrison, but people move here for the convenience you get for the cost. The apartment is nice overall, but has some odd design flaws. Management has been mostly responsive, some odd administrative confusion that have been resolved.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love my studio. The facilities/ maintenance team is great. The front desk staff is friendly as well. Any questions with management are answered quickly. No complaints!