Steel Works Apartments

Going good till now. Feeling okay about staying in these apartments. Nice facilities and amenities. Can improve near maintenance area, rest all good.
I really love my apartment. It’s beautiful and very modern. The only downside is that the windows are drafty and it can get quite cold. I have to turn the heat up significantly in order to warm my bedrooms. But the living room will be super toasty. If that could be regulated, it would be perfect. We were also told that the park would be built by December yet, it’s February and it’s still being constructed. Don’t mind it as much, but it’s definitely an eye sore.
Living here has been OK. There's not much to do in the neighborhood and the noise level is subpar. I suggest doing a quick walk through the halls to see how noisy it sometimes gets on weeknights.
Really like the apartment and the employees and amenities. I hate the white counters. They stain easily and the walls are not sound proof. I hear babies and dogs crying daily
Pros - Great location, quiet, PATH, safe, friendly professional staff, great amenities. Cons - Parking enforcement is insufferable. Air quality at times is poor.
Community is great and had no problem while moving in. A little help on the map of the building and navigation on day 1 would have been helpful.
LGreat experience in almost a year of being a resident of Steelworks, but I can't wait for the winter to be over and start enjoying the pool, barbecues and rooftop again!
Steelworks has fantastic admin, great amenities and clean premises. The gym and pool are well maintained. This is such a great place to be in
It has been a wonderful experience at the steelworks. Excellent staff, well-maintained amenities, and a highly secured place. I definitely will recommend to my friends and relatives.
It is great here at Steelworks Apartments with all the amazing amenities and neighborhood. I'd recommend the apartments who are looking for a great experience.