Steel Works Apartments

4.4

4.4

Vivek
The community has pretty sweet amenities and the staff is very helpful and inviting. My move in experience was seamless and went without a hitch.
Cynthia
Everything was easy ! The Paperwork, getting keys, access to get our stuff moved in. It was very accommodating! Thank you for that!!! Dom was a breath of fresh air. He was approachable, Cheerful, informational and thorough. We look forward to our future at Steel Works.
Mariah
I love living here, but it is super expensive for the issues that it has. The trash chute on my side of the building is hardly ever in working order. Trash is piled up in that room and it smells terrible. Also the pool was left to get green and moldy through the month of )ctober.
Alexis
It’s been ok so far. Front desk isn’t as responsive as I’d like. There needs to be more visitor parking spots as some residents hold onto the passes.
Jason
A great place to live! The building is clean, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The building is mostly quiet, I definitely feel secure and comfortable living here.
Sheldon
I have been here a year and a half. Like the gym but it could use a rowing machine (Hyrow for Christmas in June). Also, gym philosophy has changed since the 80s, the focus is now more strength training as opposed to weight lighting.
Emily
Things have improved immensely since I first moved in last February; it’s very apparent that management is working hard to put systems in place to make things a more pleasant and convenient living environment. That said, there’s still a long way to go. Namely, the parking garage is still a circus and as we head into the warmer seasons, there’s a lot of amenities this building features but don’t work or aren’t attended to. For example, everything on the roof either doesn’t work or it isn’t clear what the process is in order to use something. The lights don’t work, the tvs don’t work, there’s a fan that’s hanging by a thread about to fall out of the ceiling, the grills don’t work, etc.
Nitin Varma
Nice service! Very prompt response to service requests. Very professional leasing office team. Very good amenities. Free coffee and hot chocolate.
Noveen
A few things seem to keep breaking such as the trash shoot and doesn't get repaired in a timely manner. Someone also keeps letting their dog poop/pee all over the carpet. It's not sanitary and it's pretty horrible to smell pee every time I'm in the hallway. Front desk is the only reason this is getting a few stars. They do a great job and I appreciate the time they take to care of the residents
Yaritza
The apartment is beautiful, the balcony view is great and move in was simple! I love all the features of the apartment and the amenities. The gym especially is really great the have.