Steel Works Apartments

4.5

4.5

The concierge staff and maintenance staff are always SUPER helpful! I feel safe in this building! I have had some issues with the fobs a few times (frustrating because you can’t get anywhere in the building without a fob) but overall this building and the amenities are really amazing for the low price!!!!
Steelwork has great staff. Steelworks has great community events and fun amenities. The staff at steelworks puts a lot of time and effort into planning the community events.
It has always been a pleasant experience at Steel Works. I really loved their current initiative of body fat check up. Please continue this one.
Customer experience could have been a somewhat better. The floor plans matched the apartments we viewed. Overall we would recommend the building.
The incredible view I have through my Balcony is just making my each day more better. Also frontdesk system of steelworks is really good that you will get everything on time without any hassle and this makes this apartment more likely.
It’s great to be a resident at Steelworks community. Summer is just around the corner, so looking forward to pool opening up and social events once we are all vaccinated.
A place that I can call home, where I feel safe and comfortable. Close to restaurants, bars, and everything you need. If only I was able to park on the street without getting tickets. But great to have a garage spot conveniently located on your floor.
Steelworks has a great staff and great amenities. Fours years in, I still love it. The new park is great. And the location is great for NYRB fans!
Luxury living near both car and train transit center Dog park on property Safe Walking distance to large public park Huge windows Pool and private courtyard Gym with pelotons Ample indoor garage parkinf
Great staff, awesome amenities. Love the different activities that are available for residents. Great location, very close to many things to do