Love the location and amenities. Just wish the dog park was cleaned more frequently as that played a huge factor in us choosing this apartment building.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The amenities are just so good and service maintenance is extremely quick in responding. The apartment is spacious and is extremely comfortable.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Awesome place, nice location. Management does a great job to ensure fun in on here. Looking forward to a great time here and create fun moments. I love it :)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Highly recommend! Great amenities. Friendly staff. Immaculately clean. Dog friendly. Very safe and quiet community. So glad I moved here! Trying to convince my friends to do the same!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Overall its a great building, lots of luxury, staff is great and efficient in fixing things, packages are well stored and taken care of. Best of all is their events, they are fun and entertaining. In terms of the downside the apts have a bad & cheap A/C unit /heater which means in the summer it's never cold enough and in the winter never hot enough and the water is not filtered and has toxic elements so I cook with bottled water.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We love living at Steel Works! We have lived here for two years now and are very pleased with our choice of home. The staff here is attentive and amenities are excellent.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The building is good, the staff is great (but there has been a lot of turnaround as of late). Otherwise, there have been some maintenance issues such as the grills not working, the exterior door at Stair E slamming shut, and a couple of large leaks in the sprinkler system that have been unresolved for a while now.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The staff and maintenance are very helpful and friendly. Walls are super thin and I can hear every step my upstairs neighbor takes. Amenities are great and location is fine, but Harrison does not have much to do.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Highly recommend this apartment! Near to the path, just takes a few minutes and you are there. And I love the yard ! It would be better if there can have some mail box outside of the building for morning paper:)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It is great here at Steelworks Apartments with all the amazing amenities and neighborhood. I'd recommend the apartments who are looking for a great experience.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great place to live! I love that it is pet friendly and stuff is doing everything they can to make sure we are comfortable. Great pool and gym but pool needs to be cleaned more often.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

No complaints! Loving the weekly or monthly get togethers with drinks and food. Management really tries to make everyone comfortable and feel as part of the community!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Great atmosphere, amenities, and activities. That said the noise can be a little much at times (especially late on weeknights). It would be great if there were some kind of process in place to prevent a neighbor for having to complain and creating a toxic environment. Maybe 1 or 2 nights a week someone can just quickly walk through the halls? As I type this my neighbor is BLASTING music... Unnecessarily loud...

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Best Apartments in Harrison. The best part is support from management team. The amenities are maintained clean all the time. For me security is the highest priority and ya, the building is very secured. I am in my third year at steelworks, so far a wonderful experience staying here!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

So far I have only good things to say. Great staff, really helpful and friendly. Lot of fun stuff to do as well. The apartments are modern and totally worth the money you spend.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I'm 2 weeks old here and I'm really loving it, every one seems to be friendly, my apartment is just amazing ,I love it just what I needed :-)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The apartments are very quiet, has high ceilings and a lot of care in giving the final touch. Having Ori installed in the apartment connected to Alexa, it just transforms the apartment into a whole new level of smart homes. It’s proximity to the train stations is another win for the residents.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The front desk is unreliable. The halls are hot.. Not air conditoned and smell. Theyve had the same 'wet paint' smell for 2 yrs. Plus the hallway is so long it is not only an eyesore but takes me over 5 minutes just to check my mail in the lobby. Thoroughly unhappy with the building.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

We love staying in Steelworks apartments. We renewed our lease for another year, looking forward for another eventful and wonderful year ahead.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Love living here! Everyone is so accommodating. The building management and custodial staff go above and beyond. We just renewed our lease for another 15 months and couldnt be more excited to continue living here. Easy commute to the city too!

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

It's a pretty quiet apartment complex, and that's considering I'm right by the pool. Never had issues with other residents and the front desk staff are always very helpful.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

The Steel works is a great place to live, the amenities are great and the apartment is very spacious. Everyone seems really friendly and we are enjoying it so far :)

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Very well run building with helpful and attentive staff. Great, convenient location....although all of Harrison is a bit trafficy on soccer game days of course.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

Super helpful in the renting process. Got me in right away even though i gave them a quick turnaround timeframe from viewing an apartment to moving in.

Reply from Steel Works Apartments

I love it so far! Kathleen has been great to work with over the course of my move-in process. And I can’t wait to experience the poool 🏊🏽‍♀️