Steel Works Apartments

One of the best apartments in harrison,NJ. Staff is very reliable and responsive. Common areas are very clean and easily accessible. Noise inside the apartment is manageable and sometimes unnoticeable. Overall it is great apartment.
Living in Steelworks is like living in an adult resort. The amenities are amazing and clean. The maintenance staff is attentive, professional and overall nice (shout out to Ariel who is efficient and personable). The staff, read: Dominic, is amazing. 10/10 would recommend living here.
Really like the way you guys keep us engaged with something or the other. Good work. Like how you are dealing the community in these tough times.
Some maintenance issues but having the pool open has brought me a lot of joy. I can't wait until we can have guests come to the amenity spaces again
I’m very unimpressed how the grills are no longer working and that the team has not taken time to reevaluate pricing based on the current economic situation
Highly recommended! great amenities. Friendly staff. Immaculately clean. Very safe and quiet community. Best apartments in Harrison. The administration is very helpful.
It’s been a month and I have absolutely loved everyday of living here. Especially while working from home it’s been the ideal space. Super excited for the amenities to open up. Love itttt!
Excellent community to be a part of! Ocassionally the neighbors are noisy but overall great location, great amenitites, excellent maintenance staff, friendly neighbors and a real sense of community.
It's been a pleasure living at Steelworks. I appreciate that we've still been able to access the grills on the roof even through the recent tough times. Overall, the community is welcoming and I've had great experiences connecting with my neighbors in various ways.
Still loving steel works apartments. Good work to the team behind this. We feel comfortable in our apartments and we love it. A big thanks go the management