Sterling Crest Apartments

4.6

4.6

Have lived here on 2 different occasions! Great friendly staff, fast maintenance and great apartment! Plan on staying for a while. Nice amenities.
Cute little complex. Nice for college students who don't want to be on campus! Nice pool and Gym room too! Workers very nice and helpful. good pricing
Love living in this community!!! Staff is always helpful and Gary is an amazing Maintenance man always willing to help out. Would recommend this community to anyone.
BEEN HERE 5 YEARS AND ME AND MY KIDS LOVE IT WE ENJOY OUR NEIGHBORS,PLAYGROUND, POOL THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME.CLOSE TO SHOPPING AND DINING,HOTELS,ARCADES I LOVE THE NEIGHBOR HOOD
So far I’ve been staying here for about 4 months. My experience here has been great. They staff is very polite and they always try their best to help you. As far as maintenance goes they’re very quick with everything you need done.
Been here 10+ years. Love it !!! The grounds are always kept neat and clean. The office is always pleasant and helpful. And maintenance is always quick and productive no matter what time of day or night. I've had emergency issues very late and they are always there quick. Never put it off till next day. If you're looking for for a good place to live... Then look no further.
Very well kept complex. Been living out in Sterling Crest for 5 years and have never felt safer. Neighbors have always been welcoming and friendly!
Only thing was my move in was not the best. Unit wasn’t move in ready. And I’m stuck with a bad counter top burn. Office staff were very friendly and helpful!
It’s been nice living here and the people are all nice. The neighbors never bother us and the apartments are clean and modern. We appreciate how they’re kept up.
I've really enjoyed my time at Sterling Crest. The maintenance workers are helpful and the office staff is super friendly. The location is also great; only 10 minutes from campus and down the road from lots of restaurants.