Sterling Crest Apartments

4.6

4.6

Justin
good morning love you buddy i just woke me up and i woke me and woke him down like i woke him and woto are coming over soon and we can do both of them at home and then
Skylar
Lindsay was awesome answering all of my questions and making move in so easy! I love my apartment and all the beautiful amenities that sterling crest has to offer!
Satarsha
I love the neighborhood I feel safe here I will probably be here for a few more years and I plan to make the best of my time while me and my daughter is here
Austen
Very happy overall, dishwasher could use an upgrade. but overall I love the complex and the community. The workers in the main office are very friendly and are always helpful!
Danasia
Everything is pretty good. There’s sometimes some mail mix-ups, but I know that’s not something you can control, but other than that I would say my experience out here is pretty good and would recommend to others.
Justin
Very good. speed bumps lowkey annoying as tho. other than that solid. enjoy it here. idk what else to put. i’m almost to the requirement. 2 more. boom
Rose
about 2 months ago
I mine my own business, I Don't both anybody. I keep safe. I love my bathroom in master bedroom. Enjoy my back peace patio. Everything I needed is on one level.
Jeanette
about 2 months ago
I love living here. It is like a family that really cares for our safety and well-being. The staff always know what to do when theirs Any type problem. The staff here they are always friendly and helpful. Thank you all!
Austen
about 2 months ago
the dishwasher needs a replacement, however overall it is a great experience. Staff is quick and efficient in getting issues resolved, and are always friendly and pleasant.
Nakella
2 months ago
I have been a loyal resident here at Sterling Crest Apartments. I enjoy the fact we are close to all the restaurants, shopping centers, gas stations and so much more. I like how good the complex looks good outside they yards are well kept in all weather.