Sterling Manor

4.5

4.5

Fantastic amenities and location. Quiet neighborhood, nice and courteous neighbors. Plenty of parking always available! Deducting one star for maintenance issues.
So glad we moved here very quiet and peaceful. Fallon, Devon, Powell and Bruce have been very helpful. Seems to be the best decision we could have made.
Very clean , great staff but not so safe to stay. Apartment door is always broken beacuse the intercom system is not working well. Unit doors are not so reliable either. And they can be entering your apartment any time without knocking. Other than everything else was nice in this little apartments.
It’s a wonderful place to stay and the staff and residents are very friendly and accommodating! Plus the apartments are beautiful and there located in the perfect spot!
The original carpet was replaced along with adding new flooring in the entrance and utility room. (Much needed improvement)! As they usually do, our maintenance crew stepped in to help me, by moving some heavy pieces out of the way of the workers!
I enjoy the ambiance, friendly neighbors and the quiet atmosphere. I especially like the proximity and closeness of everything...grocery store(s), restaurants and other businesses for eating out. Shopping and the availability of a diverse environment of choice for everyone's taste and style.
The vacuum cleaning every morning is pretty startling and loud, but the maintenance people are very friendly. It is a great location, I like being able to walk to the restaurants.
It has been a wonderful time living in the apartment! All the staff are very nice and helpful! Whenever we have an issue, they are very responsive and quick to solve the problem!
I'm impressed by the efficiency of leasing office and maintenance personnel, the property appearance and quick response to my concerns/requests. I'm glad I chose Sterling Manor as my new home.
Been great. Nice quiet. Maintenance staff and leasing office is so nice and helpful. Its a nice area to live in and call home and also close to everything.