Sterling Manor

4.5

4.5

Clean complex, ample parking, quiet and friendly neighbors. Facilities available to residents are conveniently located and useful for the tenants. And the office staff are always courteous and helpful. Small issues and wear in the apartment but maintenance and staff are helpful.
My wife and I have had a good experience with Sterling Manor Apartments. The staff is friendly, we're in a good area, and our neighbors are quiet.
So happy to be in our new home here. Location is outstanding. Love the high ceilings, hard wood floors and gas cook top. Devon was friendly and helpful during our application process and Sarah has been good to work with during our first weeks here.
My husband and myself have been in Sterling Manor community, for a month. Everything in the apartment complex has been great. Nice friendly staff and neighbors. Honestly everything I needed fixed has been taken care of in a timely manor.
I love my apartment. I love the layout I love the location I love the convenience to stores right around me. The two maintenance gentlemen Bruce and Will are efficient, on time, friendly and available when we need them.
Staff is professional and courteous. Property is well maintained & cared for. Not able to give five stars due to multiple smoking issues that affect me and my health & residents lack of adhering to the Sterling Manor policy regardless of the no-smoking property addendum signed by residents.
I have absolutely loved my experience at Sterling Manor so far. The leasing staff was very kind throughout my entire moving process and Sara went above and beyond to help me feel comfortable here. The property is clean, quiet, safe, and located in a nice neighborhood. I've really enjoyed the close proximity to shops and restaurants. My apartment was extremely clean when I moved in and I think it is a gorgeous and relaxing space!
My residential experience has been very nice so far. The area is quiet and near a park. The parking is convenient and it is near to grocery stores.
Great place to live. The staff is super nice and friendly and helpful. I would recommend. The leasing office looks nice and so does the property
I have loved living here the past few months! The pool has been amazing during the hot summer and the community is always relaxed and quiet.