Sterling Manor

4.5

4.5

Everything has been great. Everyone that’s works here that I have met has been nothing short or kind, courteous, and welcoming. And I just want to say Thank you!
Great staff, they have been engaged since the first day I submitted my application. Hands on, caring and understanding. Far exceeded my expectations. Neighborhood is extremely quiet, clean and located close to anything needed. Thank you, Gordon Hatcher
Everything has been great and everyone of so kind and helpful. I couldn’t ask for a more pleasant mocha in experience. Defiantly recommend to future residents
Excellent place to live. Good amenities, centrally located, excellent support staff, friendly neighbors, nicely appointed apartments, quiet, secure access, easy access to shopping, entertainment and historical area.
The units themselves are nice. Renovated with pretty granite countertops and semi-realistic linoleum floors. But the buildings went up way too fast and the walls/floors are paper thin so you hear everything going on in the building and parking lot. Moreover, the online resident portal is a joke. They encourage you to use the 'automatic rent payment', but that tech sometimes just randomly doesn't work. So then you have to do the "one time payment" on the portal and that is an extra $50 for processing fees. Oh and that is after they hike-up your rent by $100 a month after living here for a year and strong-arming people into 15 month leases. The cherry on top: depending on where people park, sometimes the dumpster can't be reached so the trash just accumulates for weeks. Then they leave passive aggressive notes about people needing to move their cars despite being parked legally in the painted spots that Sterling Manor created.
The staff is always kind and helpful! Everything is always so clean and well kept, I have enjoyed living here and getting to know neighbors and staff!
Excellent living space. Responsive staff. Clean facilities. Routine maintenance done every 3 or so months. I feel extremely lucky and happy to be part of a wonderful community!
Ill always recommend it here! Great place and great staff. Also very quiet. My cat and I will miss it and the staff dearly. Thank you for everything
My wife and I have had a good experience thus far. The only issues we've had our out of the community's control (covid restrictions). The community is nice, in a good area, and has many amenities that will be nice when fully opened. The price is a big downfall.
Living in Sterling Manor is a pleasant experience due to the well kept property, a caring, knowledgeable staff and great amenities with a wonderful surrounding area filled with restaurants, movie theatres and local businesses within walking distance.