Sterling Manor

4.5

4.5

I have loved living at Sterling manor - my apartment is beautiful and quiet, the staff is continually helpful, and the amenities are awesome. Love the location too! Only problem I’ve had is getting close parking to my door and it’s a minor problem at most!
Just moving in but loving it so far! All of the staff is WONDERFUL and has been a tremendous help to our family. We highly recommend Sterling Manor.
I’ve just moved in, but I already love my apartment and the community! The staff was very helpful with the move in process. (Fallon helped me she was wonderful)
For now it has been awesome, it is quiet nobody bothers me, I feel comfortable. It is really a place that I do not regret closing because it is worth it.
Great place to live, quiet and peaceful community. I enjoy the fact that eveything is located so close to the complex. Grocery stores, drug stores and more within walking distance.
The most friendly welcome ever. Every thing needed was asked and accomplished asap Friendly and polite attitude I was very happy to find out. Thank you
Great place to live - and wash clothes. So excited to have found a place that not only has a (nice) pool and (nice) fitness center but also has a full kitchen AND clothes washer/dryer. Love the fact that I'm within walking distance of so many things and that there are thousands of miles of bike paths. Looking forward to exploring!
Beautiful community with a friendly and professional staff, and the spacious apartment has everything I need and more. Close to shopping and so much to do. Love it!
Nice spaces, close to transportation, hard-working staff. There are other apartment options nearby but we've been happy here and so we have stayed! Good location in Williamsburg.
Moving in to Sterling Manor was easy and I’m so happy that we did! The apartment is bright and gorgeous and the leasing office is super helpful and nice.