Sterling Manor

4.5

4.5

Brian
We have been trying to get our kitchen floors replaced since February! We understand that the property was sold and even told the new management the issue and they sent someone out to look and that was a month ago! Not happy
Tracy
1 star
Positives: great location; good floor plan; quiet neighborhood; safe. Negatives: too many to list. Poor communication with office and management, delayed responses, sometimes no response, endless maintenance issues, cracks in walls, gouges in floors, loose bricks, unit not cleaned before move-in, cheap fireplace unit, units not wired (electrical) properly, screens and blinds broken or non-functional. Definitely not a luxury apartment community as advertised. Possibly the new owners and new management will bring this community up to standards.
Sarah
Love being a resident here. Management is kind and responsive, and I love the amenities so much especially now that it’s getting warmer outside! The outside seating areas around the clubhouse and pool are particular favorites. Can’t wait for another awesome spring and summer at Sterling Manor.
James
2 months ago
Great place to live and great surroundings and walking distance from the movies and dinner and not far away from the interstate. Great front office staff and maintenance team
Breanna
3 months ago
Had a very bad experience here with maintenance, water leaks, and mold. The only slightly good thing about this place is Fallon and Sarah in the office are nice.
Alva
3 months ago
You're Only as Good as Your Team and that speaks volumes for the community manager Fallon. The Sterling Manor team made my relocation from Austin, TX effortless. Fallon, Sarah and Devon never showed impatience with my many questions. Upon my arrival, the maintenance team particularly Mr. Bruce took care of a couple of small issues expeditiously. Another challenge arose and for me its not the complaint that I focus on, it's how management handles resolving the issue that's most important to me. The management team not only had a solution but also offered options to ensure my welcoming experience was satisfactory. I want to thank the Sterling Manor Team and say continue the work you are doing to maintain an attractive community! Your professionalism, customer service, and care for your residents are admirable.
Hannah
3 months ago
Sterling Manor Apartment Homes is a great community to live in. Close to many amenities and friendly staff. Grounds are well taken care of as well.
Sarah
3 months ago
I love living here! Beautiful apartments and amenities, quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors. Maintenance requests are handled quickly and the front office is super helpful! I recommend SM to all of my friends!
Verified Resident
4 months ago
I've only been here for a week but so far I am very happy with this apartment community. The move in progress was very easy and the staff was incredibly kind and helpful.
Miao
4 months ago
lovely place! convenient location! friendly and accessible staff! coupons are very helpful when moving in. Could do better on move-in instructions