Stewart's Ferry

4.3

4.3

Neighbors and most residents are nice and friendly. However, there are constantly bugs (mostly spiders) in my apartment. I find at least one daily, which has caused me to spend a lot of money on veterinarian bills (since my dog has gotten bite by a spider). The wood on the stairs leading up to my apartment complex and around is also always coming apart and breaking, which again is a hazard to animals and people since there are nail poking out. Also the price that rent is going up to (which I’ve looked online) is not worth how the apartments look on the inside and out. I understand prices go up, but prices in Donelson should not be the same prices as Franklin, Brentwood, or even downtown Nashville. Therefore, Stewart’s Ferry is probably losing a resident after my lease is up. All this is just honestly. Thanks
Since I have moved in, the neighbors are such great people. I love being able to start my family off here. I am enjoying my stay here at Stewarts ferry
My experience here at Stewart's Ferry Apts. is outstanding. I love how when you first drive into the complex and it gives you feeling home. The staff at the office are amazing
It’s a nice, quiet community with friendly neighbors and dedicated staff members always willing to help solve any issues. We’ve been here almost a year now and plan to stay!!
Beautiful place to live. I love walking my dog around the complex. People are very pleasant, and the staff are the best. I am so glad I chose Stewarts Ferry for my new home.
Would like my gutters replace and patio repaired otherwise things have been good. Nice neighbors. The grounds very well kept and groomed. Excellent club house.
I love all of the beautiful landscaping and floral touches all over the grounds. It’s always refreshing and relaxing to see them every time you drive home.
Excellent!!!!! Living at this place 5 years, and I will stay 5 more because I love it. Excellent customer service at the office. Keep the good job everyone 👍👏👏
Can’t wait to leave. These apartments don’t feel home, personally it feels like a hotel. Constantly encounter bugs throughout the apartment. Yes I’ve had maintenance come to spray for them. Balcony is unusable there are constantly wasps building nests in the track of the door and on balcony, no matter how many times I spray them they come back. They end up in the apartment somehow also. I’m glad the leasing office was updated but these apartments need it bad. Maybe in the future the tennis court lights can be on a “hot tub” timer at night. Instead of the sporadic timing they are currently on. Then if someone is actually playing they can go over and turn them on but then they go off as to not disturb residents facing it. Just a thought, thanks!
The community is great. It's beautiful to take walks through. I have been searching for the path to the Greenway but haven't located it yet. The townhome/quad has a minor roof leak during Heavy rain only and the faucets drip when turned all the way off and the ac doesn't cool the home 100%. So there are some things to improve upon but overall I'm happy with my experience and feel at home here.