Stewart's Ferry

4.4

4.4

We love our 2 Bedroom 2 Full Bath and almost 1200 Square foot apartment Been here almost 3 years. The neighborhood is quiet and on one of the greenway trailheads.
The community is great. I appreciate the reasonable pricing and great staff. It definitely an older place and there are some maintenance things that should have been kept up on better like the paint on the buildings or resealing the wood on walkways. For the price though, it's well worth it.
has been a pleasure, this community is just beautiful. i cant wait to renew our lease, staff is very nice. Pools are well kept. nxgdgaydgkqwydgqwdgkw
We love the well maintain landscape, the pools and fishing lakes. The management is always there to assist with questions and keep us updated through emails of what is going on.
I feel that we have a chance to grow more. We have a opportunity to have community experiences. One item that I feel we can grow is recycling our trash in order to help the environment. Another area that we can grow is learning how to police in our neighborhood or section. Picnic days were we can celebrate together or meet your neighbor ice cream social.
There are bugs in my apartment constantly, the a/c filter needs to be replaced, wooden slacks/boards are coming apart a bit on the walk way (live the the 200 building/complex), just feel like maintenance men don’t really care to much to do their job
It's a ok place to live but I do get a little angry when the landscaping crew comes through the parking lot with the air blower and gets all the dust and debris over everyones car, including mine.
My walk way is in major need of repair. I wish it would just get replaced instead of rushed patch jobs. Other than that the property is just fine.
Love living here. Haven’t had a bad experience yet, neighborhood is very friendly and they always keep it clean. Never had an issue and love that the park is close.
Love having the shade of the trees right outside our porch! Let’s us keep the curtains open and still have plenty of privacy to enjoy all the daylight.