Stewart's Ferry

4.2

4.2

Terry
10 minutes ago
Been great going into my 4th year need to send a reminder of the speed limit around here. There are lot who are not doing the speed limit, also people are not picking up their dog mess. I going to start recording the violators and others should do the same.

Meghann
22 minutes ago
We enjoy living here! The apartment is a great size, has everything we need, close to all the places we need to go to, great fitness center, good amount of parking. Our only issue has been a number of things stopped working in the apartment (heater, dishwasher, leak in ceiling), but maintenance has been usually pretty quick to come fix it.

James
about 6 hours ago
I love living at Stewart's Ferry....the office staff is incredible and the grounds keeper does an amazing job. The remodel on the outside is amazing and keeps with the garden feeling of the complex

David
about 7 hours ago
I love the location as well as the other resident within Stewart's Ferry. The office team is very friendly but I have had a few issues with outside lighting that still hasn't been fixed since my move in back in June.

Julie
about 7 hours ago
I appreciate the quiet woodsy environment that allows me to connect with nature. My neighbors are quite nice, and for the most part I love the new upgrade to the apartments. The only negative is that there have been occasions when maintenance requests were not always filled in a reasonable timeframe.

David
about 9 hours ago
I wish maintenance was preformed in a quicker time frame. I also need my patio door repaired. its been several weeks since I lost the use of my balcony.

Tyler
about 16 hours ago
So far has been good Not a full year here so can't necessarily put 5 stars yet I enjoy the neighborhood The people are friendly Hardly any problems Cozy place Close to most things off the highway

Camila
about 18 hours ago
I like living here because the people from the office are always willing to help and the prices are accessible the amenities are in good condition

Melissa
Absolutely Beautiful place to live!!! Grounds are Gorgeous. Awesome walking trails!! Amazing neighbors!! Clean, quiet & homey 😊 we’re so happy we chose Stewart’s Ferry

Amber
1 star
Paying way to much for a rundown apartment. Out of the two buildings I've been in both needed some kind of repair right at move in and still finding new things that are breaking or needing to be replaced.