Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

SO far since we first moved in we have absolutely loved our place. We did have a minor problem with our toilet not flushing but maintenance came right over and fixed it. But overall we think this place is GREAT!
I’ve enjoyed my time here so far, I’m looking forward to the rest of my lease! It’s super nice and I love how welcoming the whole complex is no matter where you’re walking
Nice area, close to shopping centers. Hospital, banks, grocery store, gas stations, schools and nice neighbors. It’s quiet at night. I haven’t had any problems since moving here.
Great place to live! Kid friendly, pet friendly, somewhat quiet and close to shopping center and schools. The staff is friendly and answers questions promptly.
I absolutely love it here! The staff is so welcoming, understanding and helpful! I had no idea that management companies could be so kind! The place is quiet. I rarely here my neighbors and it’s so close to just about everything
I am not very happy with this apt complex I thought it was going to be a great experience here but it’s just all had turned out for the worst.. you have the police here almost every other day or weekend you have neighbors who are impolite rude and won’t stop making noise all the time. Whenever you go talk to the office and if they can’t take care of some issues or complaints they never care and just sit around snd do nothing..
It’s really great here. I have really liked everyone I’ve talked to so far and feel happy and safe in this community. I’m very happy I picked this place.
So far its very nice, I love how quiet it is and how clean it is and the ducks and geese are so awesome! I look forward to the spring and summer
Over all things are improving. Maintenance gets done in a more timely fashion. The office staff has been great to work with during these crazy Covid times!
The Stillwater community is great! Everything in the complex is kept clean and there’s a good sense of community here among residents. Plus, the ducks are so amusing!