I love living here the only thing is it's changed resident no longer clean up after their own pets you look out on the lawns and see it I'm glad I don't have any kids to play on the lawn

The location is perfect and I have not had any issues with this place yet. There are lots of parking but it’s hard to find parking after 10pm. Minus that, this place is awesome.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I enjoy the relaxed community and that it’s quite. The view from my apartment is amazing! The community overall is pleasant and polite and very exiting at the same time!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. It really feels like home. Great staff always there to help. Great location. Close shopping and restaurants. Great freeway access.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

From the moment me and son visited Stillwater it was awesome. Trena was so nice and informative it helped deciding to move into our new apartment. I have had a great time moving in if you would call moving a great time lol

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Really enjoyed my move in process. The management team made it super simple and easy! Completely stress free and I really enjoyed how Jackie made the experience so personal.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Our over all stay has been great! The reason for removing one star is because we have had a leak in our bathroom above our shower. Maintenance has attempted to fix it but it comes back.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love it here. It is home and the management goes above and beyond. Great area to walk and great neighbors. It is a real community. Glad to be here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great place to live!!! Close to conveniences! Family and animal friendly!!! Staff is easy to work with!!! Even though you are close to things you don't feel like you are in the middle when home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far we have been impressed with the apartments. The community seems nice and the management has been extremely helpful. We feel like it is a great value and location for our small family.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Amazing, clean, cozy apartments. Absolutely love the atmosphere and the stuff is very friendly. I love seeing the ducks waddle around the complex as well. Adds a very nice touch.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good place to live, grounds need to be taken care of people just let there dogs use the bathroom and don't clean up after them, other than that it is a good place to live

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Move-in could not have been easier! Everything went smoothly. The apartment itself is a great size and mostly well-taken care of. The only thing I’ve had a problem with is the other residents not cleaning up after their pets. I do wish the grounds could be better kept.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater is a quiet community and Central to shopping, post office, fast food and restaurants. The outdoor pool is a nice bonus in the summer!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I’ve lived at Stillwater for 4 years. I really love it here for several reasons. It’s home, great location, pet friendly, office management & maintenance are very friendly and apartments are kept up. Also, in the Spring time there are a lot of baby ducks waddling around which I adore.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The beginning was really rough, didn’t get our apartment until 4pm and got towed in our parking spot but staff was very helpful and nice. We also didn’t get our washer and dryer until a week after, but the staff resolved our issues in a timely manner

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This place is the only place with a descent staff and good people and it's been easy to live here. They make my day to day easier than anywhere else could.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The office and maintenance people are really nice! And they're good about removing snow. Neighbors aren't too noisy. Everyone seems friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love the community. People are very nice and staff are very helpful. Great location next to Macey’s grocery store. Very good experience here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The office workers could be a little bit nicer also when I need something fixed and I have to make several calls it’s kinda irritating. They want too much for a unit change. 😬

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It is nice, comfortable and a good location. Like a little community. Great staff and nice neighbors. Close to stores and restaurants and entertainment.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

its beautiful here. nice area in a nice part of murry and not too for away from the mall or stores alike. we have year ,long ducks here which is pretty cool.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love the staff. Maintenance is great. So close to shopping, in walking distance you have fast food, grocery store, tanning, Petsmart, hair salon.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. The amenities are great, the complex is beautiful and tucked in. And management is very kind. My family is placed very conveniently close to shopping and places to eat. And the school bus picks my son up right in front of our home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here so much. The neighborhood is so lovely and quiet other than ducks quacking. The grocery store across the street is perfect. The main office has the sweetest people who are always willing to answer questions and help out. When I moved in my stove wasn't working and I put in a work order online. They came by and checked it out within the hour! The neighborhood is very dog friendly with relaxing areas to walk. Each apartment feels very private but also like a home with large windows with a view! ♡Feels like HOME♡