They are great apartments, in a great location. It isn't a noisy area and the separation in the apartments is awesome, almost as if we dont have neighbors.

quiet neighbor hood the grounds are well kept every time i have had a maintenance issue the response and resolution are usually taken care of fairly auick

Very quiet and nice community. Parking is always available and staff is always willing to help. Amenities are nice and the apartment is just what we need.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The staff at Still water are so kind. I love the overall vibe of the place I feel safe and happy here. Also our apartment has an amazing view.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have lived here for almosst 2 years and have loved it. They are always willing to help when we have something going on with our apartment.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater has been one of the best properties we have lived on. The office staff this past year has been very friendly and helpful. Maintenance has been on top of what I have reported. They really try to keep the property looking nice.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We’ve been living here for almost a month now and so far everything has been wonderful, the maintenance staff are seriously my favorite people they’re so understanding and nice & helpful. Love this place!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Everyone seems really nice. The staff is incredibly helpful. Location is spectacular! I've recently moved in, but so far no complaints at all!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good community. Nicely maintained. Management is good and responsive. People are friendly. Pool and hot tub are nice to have. Would definitely recommend.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I lived in a community that was high priced and overrated. Stillwater is so friendly and comfortable and perfect priced. I love it here, I don't think you could find a better place.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Braxton has been very helpful and accommodating! Living at Stillwater has been a great experience thus far! I love having the assigned covered parking for bad weather it's great! My only complaint would be the hot tub hasn't worked since we moved in :(

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Place is well maintained and a safer community. Square footage is a little small and there are no storage options however. Parking is also a little crazy here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Just moved in but so far seems like a nice place to live and apartment living space is ok. Could use newer appliances. Pond area is nice with friendly ducks.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I really don't like the new parking permits they put us so far a way and I'm tired of smelling cigarettes all day and night [I don't mind it just not in my place] I use a cpap machine at night and what good does it do to smell that all night Isn't there some thing you can do about it?

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. It is located in a great neighborhood. Almost everything you need is in walking distance. The staff is great always there to help. The neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far everyone is super nice and very respectful. It’s pretty quite. I enjoy the atmosphere. I hope to continue to be as amazed as I am right Now.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We love living here. It has convenient stores and food places, and we love being close to Murray Park. We feed the ducks everyday and the neighbors are great.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This community is awesome for families. Has beautiful duck pond and the maintenance team is fantastic and quick anytime I have an issue and need them!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Still very happy here. Would and have recommend it to friends and family. Great staff, friendly and always there to help. Great location it has everything and most of it in walking distance.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great places to be, quite but friendly and the dogs a great, I like that I am able to walk to the grocery store. That makes me happy. I’ve always wanted to be able to walk places.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I enjoy it here. My family and I moved with zero problems. The management are very helpful. I would recommend living here. It is an affordable place most places these days charge more then 1,200 dollars a month.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Very friendly and helpful staff, functional apartments (though with some issues, as to be expected), fantastic locations (at least for myself)

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Move in was easy and simple when I got here. I moved from out of state and they made it easy for me to get a place even without visiting. Everything is so far so good for me.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We are living in the Stillwater Apartments for tree weeks and our experience until now have been great! The Staff is attentive and everthing is clean.