The grounds are kept very clean which I appreciate. The office is pretty good to work with. I love the location of the apartments. Everything is close by.

Great community spirit so far! I love all the social events being held, it really shows that a strong sense of community is important, which was lacking in our other residence.

My kids love it that all that matter to me. The pool is cool to have too the Dierks AR amazing watching them grow I wish there was a park somewhere though

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

an amazing environment! i love the people here, the trees, and the ducks. the apartments are clean and nice. the website is easy to navigate so making payments isn’t a hassle.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I like the community, it is quite and has a good family atmosphere. the grounds are well kept and I love the ducks. It is always easy to find a good parking spot.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The layout of the apartment is weird and not much room for storage anywhere. And they make you keep writing for some reason even when you have nothing more to say

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This is my 2nd time living here at Stillwater and I can say it’s a great place to live. The approval process is very fast and easy and even with less than perfect credit the deposit isn’t born bad at all. The kids love the duck pond and the location in the center of the valley is great

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The staff is the best aspect to these apartments. Other then that, there is a safety issue and no security cameras anywhere. Also loud neighbors and no updates in the apartment or community.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Moving to Stillwater was easy and very affordable. The staff is more than willing to work with you and your family. It's quiet and seems to be a nice part of town.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The workers are very nice and courtesy the property could look better. The lighting in the parking areas could be brighter and there needs to be more parking had to park clear across the complex.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Living here is great no problems what so ever only complaint is the communication I had with the staff during the application process made it a bit stressful

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

As a new renter, services have been prompt and kind. Can’t wait to see what a long term residence enjoys and the many new friends we make. We hoe to close tote to be as happy as we are now.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I like this place but I hate the parking. The parking here is not the best if the under ground parking was for guests and the top level was numbered for tenants it would be so so much better.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I’ve only been here a few weeks, but so far it has been an enjoyable experience! The community is quiet and is pretty central to most things. I’m excited for my good experience to continue!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Another year, another summer of boxelder bugs. I know we can call and have them spray at least once per month, but they keep coming back (been here for a few years now). Neighbors are nice but some have their dogs off the leash, terrifys me.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It is good here. Great neighbors and a great location. Close to shopping, grocery stores and restaurants. Good freeway access. Friendly staff and maintenance.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Small apartments, staff is nice, seems quiet, dog poop in grass, pretty good location, not much lighting in the apartments, pool is good size, small parking spaces, not enough dumpsters

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great place to live with nice quiet people. I wish the hot tub was repaired so we can use it! Aside from the hot tub, the only thing I would change would be to add a playg

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This is a great community, it's very quiet and the interior is pretty nice. I love the location more than anything. Everything is within a stone's throw. But far enough to not be nosey.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far I've enjoyed the the ponds and ducks everywhere. Its beautiful. The pool is nice and neighbors have been nice. I am satisfied with how everything has been since I moved in.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartments are nice and spacious. The updated floors are so pretty. The staff has been very helpful to us and always kind. The community is nice and feels very safe.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Quite place to live located close to shopping and close to freeway which makes it easy for ky commute to work lawn needs to be better taken care of

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I really enjoy living here it's been 7 years now I have seen so many different type of residents some stay along time some don't there has been a lot of changes to

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I am a new resident and I want to give a shout out to the maintenance team. My bathroom sink had a small leak around the faucet and they looked the sink over and ordered a new sink and installed it. There was not any mess left for me to clean up after the installation of the sink and the sink works great. I appreciate how easy it was to submit a maintenance request and how quickly everything was taken care of.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. It really feels like home. Great staff always there to help. Great location. Close shopping and restaurants. Great freeway access.