Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

lived here for two months and we love it! me and my fiancé moved here because I was pregnant (had my baby on the 9th last week!!) and we wanted a cozy place to start our family and call home. stillwater has been perfect for us!
It has been going great here!!! It’s been quiet on my section of the complex and now that the pool is open it’s been nice to relax there. They keep it clean and added chairs this season.
Great community! We love that the pool is now open. The pool area is kept clean and is a great way to meet neighbors. Summer in general is great at Stillwater because more people and animals are out and about!
So excited to be part of the community! I'm so excited to see what this year will bring. This place feels like its going to be an amazing place to raise my daughter
We love living here! Every time we have an issue, the front office and maintenance team are Shays happy to help! We will be living here for a long time!
Nice Apartments that are pet friendly! The maintenance people are fast and the staff is nice. The parking is not as bad as other places too!
Stillwater is in a great location. Everything we need is within walking distance and our neighbors are fantastic. Even the wildlife “ducks” are social and fun to see come around.
Ever since I started living here. It seems like it has really been picked up and taken cared of. I look at the reviews on 1 star and it seems like everyone is trippin.
My partner and I think this place has been a great fresh start for the both of us. The are we are surrounded by is so peaceful and quaint. If the building is by the road, you will hear the sounds for sure, but its not too distracting. I have noticed the police like to come and circle the complex, sometimes with dogs. It makes us feel a little unsettled, but we haven't ever had any other issues.
Stillwater is a wonderful place to have a home! Even with the COVID-19 pandemic causing massive loss of jobs, and people looking at a horrifying possibility of eviction and/or homelessness, Stillwater found a way to help. Resources were listed and available for anyone in need. In 7 years of living here, Stillwater constantly makes me grateful and pleasantly surprised at the ways they make our lives better!