Stillwater Apartments

For three + years Stillwater has been home for me. I enjoy sitting out on my porch, watching the ducks, convenient parking and familiar neighbors.
The office has been very helpful to me doing this rough time in my life. I appreciate everything. Todd so gave me some great suggestions
I love living here. Great location. Close to shopping. Great places to walk and good selection of restaurants. The staff is very helpful. Good neighbors.
Very nice staff and very quick and easy to call upon support. When I have a maintenance issue, its so fast and easy to get help to fix the problem.
Le doy cuatro estrellas por que falta que hagan algo con los.inquilinos que tienen mascotas y no recogen lo que las mascotas hacen en el cesped y eso se mira mal antihigienico feo al caminar
They are accommodating and helpful for the most part. I wish more people would clean up after their pets. Maintenance takes FOREVER but when they do come they are very nice.
I love it here...Quiet, good neighbors, awesome staff, awesome maintenance crew...Clean, love the ducks, close to my friends...just wonderful...
Good maintenance, nice area and great for dogs. Suggest doggie area and will get them to pick up the poop better. Bad parking. Good management.
I love this complex. The staff and the residents are amazing! The staff here really makes me feel as if this is my home, not just a small stop to something better.
Lived here for a couple months and it’s a very quiet and peaceful apartment complex. The process for work orders is very simple and fast as well!