So far everyone is super nice and very respectful. It’s pretty quite. I enjoy the atmosphere. I hope to continue to be as amazed as I am right Now.

Reply from Stillwater

We love living here. It has convenient stores and food places, and we love being close to Murray Park. We feed the ducks everyday and the neighbors are great.

Reply from Stillwater

This community is awesome for families. Has beautiful duck pond and the maintenance team is fantastic and quick anytime I have an issue and need them!

Reply from Stillwater

Still very happy here. Would and have recommend it to friends and family. Great staff, friendly and always there to help. Great location it has everything and most of it in walking distance.

Reply from Stillwater

Great places to be, quite but friendly and the dogs a great, I like that I am able to walk to the grocery store. That makes me happy. I’ve always wanted to be able to walk places.

Reply from Stillwater

I enjoy it here. My family and I moved with zero problems. The management are very helpful. I would recommend living here. It is an affordable place most places these days charge more then 1,200 dollars a month.

Reply from Stillwater

Very friendly and helpful staff, functional apartments (though with some issues, as to be expected), fantastic locations (at least for myself)

Reply from Stillwater

Move in was easy and simple when I got here. I moved from out of state and they made it easy for me to get a place even without visiting. Everything is so far so good for me.

Reply from Stillwater

We are living in the Stillwater Apartments for tree weeks and our experience until now have been great! The Staff is attentive and everthing is clean.

Reply from Stillwater

Beautiful landscape and wonderful office staff! They are always very willing to help and answer questions. The landscape is always cleaned regularly.

Reply from Stillwater

It was a rough start with the miscommunication with the staff, but we have now lived here for 4 months and our experience has improved. Hoping it keeps improving. The parking situation is a little frustrating, but they are working on it. Most of the neighbors are nice, but I have run into a few creepy people.

Reply from Stillwater

It is very nice here. I like the neighborhood that it’s in. I do wish that they would fix the fountain in the center. All the ducks sit around and look unhealthy because they don’t have water to live in.

Reply from Stillwater

Grounds are great. Maintenance is the best I’ve experienced. They go the extra mile in making sure your taken care of and explain what they did or what they have to do.

Reply from Stillwater

Other then a few problems with my central air. I love it here. The staff is great, we love all of the little ducklings every year. Our vehicle has never been harmed. Great place

Reply from Stillwater

The overall complex is great, most the people there seem decent as well. My main issues are the grounds keeping needs to mow better, faster, and more frequently. It makes it difficult to pick up after my dog if the grass is long. My second complaint is the people who don't clean up after their dogs and what seems like a potential lack in enforcement of that. Otherwise things are great.

Reply from Stillwater

The staff is so friendly and the application process was easy. Amber helped walk me through the process and the rent Stillwater charges is reasonable. The move in process was smooth. You will like living here.

Reply from Stillwater

Great management and staff! Very well maintained Apartments. Very reasonably priced and great amenities. Would recommend to a friend to live here!

Reply from Stillwater

I really enjoy living here. Moved in about a month ago and love the location and the nice setting. Dog friendly. Always see maintenance guys working on the lawns, fixing things, ect. Love being able to walk to shops and Murray Park. Staff is friendly.

Reply from Stillwater

I love it here. Totally feels like home. Just planted an herb garden in planter boxes. Inlove sitting on my patio in the morning drinking a cup of coffee. Location is still great.

Reply from Stillwater

We haven’t moved in yet, but the experience getting our lease set up has been good so far! ☺️ We’re excited to get all settled in there soon!

Reply from Stillwater

Love amber she is so sweet and very helpful !! She showed me various apartments and gave very detailed instructions that involvd my new move in!

Reply from Stillwater

I like my place a lot and I don’t have any really loud neighbors so it’s been nice. If I have something wrong the repair gets handled pretty quickly.

Reply from Stillwater

I have really enjoyed living here at Still Water! People are very friendly, and I love the staff! It really does feel like a community, not just a place to live.

Reply from Stillwater

The community is great! Everyone is so kind. The management and staff are so nice. If I ever have a problem, it is always resolved. I wish I could have my wind chimes out. But that’s the price you pay for a home.

Reply from Stillwater

Don't have any complaints about management, they have been great. Property is well kept and tidy. Most neighbors are friendly and respectful. My only complaint so far is that they allow Mormon missionaries here even though there are no soliciting signs posted at the entrances.