Excelente ambiente, buenas personas, bien ubicado, muy grata la atención, recomendando, gracias Mariel por buena atención!!! Excelente todo.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Really enjoy living here wish the landscaping company would have taken care of cleaning up the leaves a few weeks ago they blew most of them down on my porch and didn’t bother cleaning it up but other than that the staff in the office is very friendly and really easy to talk to

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. It feels like home. The neighbors are friendly and it’s close to both freeways and shopping. The office staff and maintenance staff are friendly and courteous and always there to help. I would definitely recommend it here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This is a great community. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is is friendly, courteous, and there to help. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Also it is conveniently located. Coose to both freeways and lots of shopping.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good place to live. I have signed my 2nd lease. I have Never had any issues while I have lived here. I recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

we have lived here since 2012 and this has been the quitest and safest out of all the places we looked at alot of shooting at the other places gang activity and fires so glad we stayed

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I appreciate the support from the staff when i needed it. It is nice and quiet in this neighborhood. I do love the layout and am excited to see it when it starts snowing.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartment was the right size for my budget, very clean walls, carpet on the floors was new, so that was a nice bonus. The only thing It would make me give it 4 1/2 stars is that the shower heads were clogged with hard water.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Me and my husband have lived at still water for about a year and a half! It’s a great location! We have loved living here the staff is great to work with it’s just difficult at times to reach them via phone but overall our experience has been great!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Tad did the best thing for me when my truck got towed for an admissible error. He was kind. He was proactive and thus gave me an experience that I can always remember.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have just moved into Stillwater. I have enjoyed my experience here so far. My neighbors are quiet. My apartment is very clean and roomy with a lot of light. Close to all amenities, groceries, restaurants and 24 hour fitness, it is the perfect central location in Murray.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The management are always kind and helpful. I enjoy living here and wouldn't mind renewing mu contract at the end of the year. I would recommend this place for anyone.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

They where very friendly and helpful Erin, mariel was great and helped us with our lease and made the process very easy. They were able to honor a discount and waive an application fee.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Thanks Mariel! So far so good! Very friendly! I'm so excited! Tour was great! My first place yay! I'm so happy. Easy flow with leasing. Dont like cabinets.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love the office staff. They are usually quick to resolve problems and friendly. The grounds are kept clean. I do wish that maintenance was completed a little quicker. I often wait days, even weeks for my maintenance requests to be completed.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater has been home to me for three years.Neighbors are friendly and look out for one another. The grounds are well kept and the maintenance staff are friendly & efficient.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Had a bit of a move in date problem but after that everything has been smooth sailing. Quick to fix any issues we found on move in. Answered all questions we had at that time

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Top shelve Management! These guys get the job done and do it with a smile! Safe community, great neighbors! They take great care of the grounds

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

this complex is quite good, I like its neighbors, it is very quiet and beautiful, super recommended. the service is excellent, always very friendly and fast.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Pretty quiet and no problems yet. There is some partying during the summer that can get a little noisy. Other than that it has been good this far

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great location. I have good neighbors so no noise issues. My place was updated so that was nice but I have had issues with a smoky smell that I wish would go away.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Friendly staff, maintence staff are nice for the most part. The pond is so peaceful, love the ducks. If you don't le ducks and geese, this is not a place for . Pet stations need better upkeep bags are very limited.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Lived here for 11 months now and we love it. It’s beautiful inside and out. Staff is kind and helpful. Maintenance is kind and quick. The baby ducks are also adorable! Close to shopping and freeways.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

A fordable, convenient, location wise and excellent service maintenance. Very friendly employees who go out their way to help to cater to your needs.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The maintenance has been great at getting on top of my requests. They have been polite and efficient. The office staff has always been a huge help.