Great community for single or older families.. I love seeing the duckes around now that its warm. We need more sercity/ police driving around at night

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It’s homey, I like it here. It’s quiet most nights. Parking is convenient and plenty of open spots seeing as I get home later at night. Well lit too.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great community. The property is kept nice. Management and maintenance are quick when it comes to any issues that need attention. Convenient location.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love the peaceful atmosphere. And the staff is continually trying to improve property as quickly as resources allow. They are always friendly and good to work with.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. Great neighbors, nice places to walk, cute ducks, great location. Close to lots of shops and restaurants and good freeway access.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I've only lived here for two months and I loved it. Now in the summer to enjoy the pool. The atmosphere is calm and very familiar. I’m so happy for living here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great small community! Very responsive with maintenance and they keep up on landscaping and maintaining a nice complex. The front office has changed management which is much better! I love the tons of ducks in the pond! Small and peaceful place! Dog friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great community. Staff is great. One thing that definitely stands out over other apartment communities is the control on pet waste. Only continues to improve.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have lived here for a few years and what I can say is that price and location is great. However, the maintenance sucks it is absolutely terrible.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love the location of these apartments. It’s so close to everything we need. The neighbors are very friendly along with the staff. I love it here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Cool and quiet place to live.. Love the pool and hot tub area.. Close to everything. There are tons of ducks everywhere, and a tons of baby ducks. Really cute.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good apartments. People are nice. And management is good. But asked them to change the carpet since I have been living here for 4 years. But they refused. Seems unreasonable to me. They offered to have my carpet cleaned instead.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartment staff is pretty good but they don't respond to complaints or maintenance requests very well. The grounds are kept very clean which is good.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Nice office people; nice location. Beautiful scenery. Frustrated with the amount of time maintenance takes to come by sometimes AND that maintenance refuses to fix our broken stair which should've been fixed before we moved in. They've also marked certain requests as complete without even stopping by to check on them: in the winter the heater stopped working and in the summer the AC stopped working. Both times were ignored and we had to have someone come by to fix it & pay out of pocket. That was frustrating. Other than maintenance issues, this is good. Good choice for first apartment. 3 1/2 stars because of maintenance issues.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Fast response from maintenance even on weekends, thanks. snow removal off the stairs early enough before I head to work. Aircon got fixed same day .

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It's great, better then where I was at before. My dog loves it, and it's very convenient and close to work. My friend have already asked about move in stuff

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Erin is a pleasure to work with. Thank you for making mine and my daughter’s transition stress free. The cleaning staff (2 women) are so sweet and all corrections were made within hours of my phone call. Excited to see what this year has in store for us at StillWater. Thank you!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Gracias por el servicio. Buenas personas y cumplen con las cosas. Me encanta el lago con los patos un área muy tranquila, muy limpio y en buen estado

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

They were very kind and welcoming during the leasing process and have completed any maintence requests that I have put in. It is very quiet and seems family friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far it’s been amazing merielle has been super helpful. We’re excited to see where our new adventure will take us. Thank you for making our move easier

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The community is quiet and nice, we’ve had no issues here. The duck pond is cute. The only thing that is a little weird is some of the basement apartments have a weird lip when you start to go down the stairs.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Renewed my lease this year! Lovable management and maintenance they really take care of you here! This place is kept clean all year round! Great place to call home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far so good. It's a good area and the staff is always nice. The apartment is good size and very cozy. Neighbors are nice and friendly. I love it.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartment is very nice and spacious. We have been here for 4 years and we already feel as it is ours. The area is beautiful and the pond is very beautiful.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater is a very great place everyone is super nice and the office people are great and very helpful the maintenance do a good job at getting things fixed