Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

Great place to live! I feel really safe and quiet. The leasing office crew want to help you all the time, they are really kind. I completely recommend live here without doubt
This is a nice convenient place to live. Close to freeways and stores. The maintenance staff is nice and helpful. Not too loud and easy to live here.
I have loved living here. Shopping. Medical care, public transportation and more so close. Neighbors have been fantastic and it’s a very pet friendly community.
The duck pond is super nice. The maintenance guys have always been very friendly. It's not really perfect, but it's not too bad for the price.
The office staff was really helpful, especially since I was moving from another state. Move-in went very smoothly. Trena was especially helpful in being willing to virtually show me multiple apartments.
OveralI I really like it, I wouldn't have renewed my lease for a 5th year if it wasn't. Location is phenomenal for all the reasons that matter.
Thank you for everything and it really pretty looking good. That lord land or office is very sweet and friendly and patiences with me to bring deaf and willing conversations with notes and positive offering up and good deal with a prices!
our dishwasher and washing machine has been broken for awhile because we are waiting to get a new replacement but other than that it’s been a good experience