Stillwater Apartments

Great apartments and location! Variety of layouts and balconies are wonderful. Nice green area and pool to relax. plenty of parking and great maintenance response time.
Quiet community, duck pond, close to everything. Clean, pet friendly, up to date and maintenance is great. Parking is decent for guests. We love it here
Fix the hot tub and things would be great. The staff is so much better and more accessible. I have been here a very long time and the changes you have made are great.
We are so happy here! Such a quiet, happy community with lots of smiling neighbors. The grounds are also kept clean and the ducks make us laugh.
I love living here. It is mostly quiet and staff responds quickly. I am upset bcz I do not have covered parking near my apartment. Only the underground parking where cars are broken into. I still have to pay 15 a month for something I don't have.
I’ve liked living in these apartments. We like the layout and the outside. We like the location. Haven’t had many problems here. Staff is nice!
I like this apartment more than anywhere else I’ve ever lived. I especially like that I have a bathroom connected to my room. I wish that the washer and dryer were already here, but I’m glad that I’ll have them at all and that they’re coming this week.
The staff is very cordial and friendly! Maintenance will help take care of anything very promptly and are always courteous and professional. The central air is SO crisp and comfortable!
so far it has been alright. Hopefully the utilities arent too bad. I have enought room for all our stuff. We have a good apartment and its a decent rate for rent.
Thank you for give me the opportunity to live here. Is a good place for me and my little boy he likes nature and enjoys the little lake with the ducks outside.