My neighbors have been great! The management has been great! My only complaint is the parking lots not getting plowed in time. Other than that I've had a great experience here!

Definitely getting better. The ducks need to go though. And repercussions for failure to pick up doggy doo need to occur more often. There are a few people that I see that just walk away from it.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here the last year or so wirh my family..But some people who live around us dont clean up after their dogs.. There has been day i almost stepped in poop on the sidewalks..

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

A super fun and friendly area to live, havent had any issues besides a few noisy neighbors but nothing to crazy. Love how friendly everyone is.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love this place!! Its peaceful and quiet. residents are friendly. Its a place wherei donthave to worry about my kids. The staff is very knowledgableand courteous.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. Great neighbors. Great location. Close to freeway and many grocery stores. The office staff and maintenance are always there to help.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here it’s a nice quiet place to be in, I have never had a problem here and they have a lot of super close stores to go to. I feel safe here

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great location, easy access to freeway, schools & stores. Friendly neighborhood and pretty office staff. Rent is affordable and floor plan is pretty spacious.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This winter has been great so far! I’m so happy that they decided to leave salt bags at the top of the stairs for residents to use! The maintenance will do it but it understandable takes them awhile to get all the stairs and sidewalks cleared.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We love living here so much, even though we just moved here. especially the neighborhood. It's so nice and quiet and lovely. All the stores are close and easy to get to.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater gets 5 stars! NEVER in my life have I felt so peaceful when I come home. There is absolutely no noise and the residents are friendly and considerate.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The area is great. Units are really nice. A lot of good things to say. Only thing standing out it the amount of animal waste not being taken care of by owners especially when the clean up station is 3 feet away.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Amazing! Everyone minds their business while being friendly as well! It's super laid back & they don't add random unnecessary secret fees like other apartments

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Had a great experience with our move in process Mariel is so welcoming and so nice it's always great to have people who genuinely want to help you And want to see you happy thanks for all your help we greatly appreciate it.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I haven't lived in an apartment for several years and I was so worried about noise when moving into an apartment again but here at stillwater things seem peaceful. Love it!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartments are nice and update and surprisingly spacious for the rent price, especially now where rent is very expensive. There's also a lot of Windows which allow natural light which is nice as well.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Its getting better. The leaves in the park area need to be raked up though. More doggy bags and trash bins need to be installed. I hear people in building 18 fighting all of the time, but other than that, no complaints

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartments are small but the location and office staff are amanzing! We love the ducks here! So far we have had great neighbors. If anything I'd like to see it more enforced to clean up after pets. It sucks when one of my children come in with random dog poop on their shoe.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Excelente ambiente, buenas personas, bien ubicado, muy grata la atención, recomendando, gracias Mariel por buena atención!!! Excelente todo.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Really enjoy living here wish the landscaping company would have taken care of cleaning up the leaves a few weeks ago they blew most of them down on my porch and didn’t bother cleaning it up but other than that the staff in the office is very friendly and really easy to talk to

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. It feels like home. The neighbors are friendly and it’s close to both freeways and shopping. The office staff and maintenance staff are friendly and courteous and always there to help. I would definitely recommend it here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This is a great community. The neighbors are friendly. The staff is is friendly, courteous, and there to help. Maintenance is fast and friendly. Also it is conveniently located. Coose to both freeways and lots of shopping.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good place to live. I have signed my 2nd lease. I have Never had any issues while I have lived here. I recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

we have lived here since 2012 and this has been the quitest and safest out of all the places we looked at alot of shooting at the other places gang activity and fires so glad we stayed

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I appreciate the support from the staff when i needed it. It is nice and quiet in this neighborhood. I do love the layout and am excited to see it when it starts snowing.