Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

Love our Stillwater experience! The baby ducks should be coming out soon, which is my favorite part of the complex during spring. Generally quiet, though lately there has been more noise at night or early mornings from residents.
Over all it has been good. Just recently been getting noisy later in the evening into night due to someone playing their music too loud past 11:00 at night.
Clean. We need a park. I work form home an its hard when kids are screaming on a 5×5 piece of grass outside of my window. They need an outlet. Make a park
So conveniently located to shopping, freeway, and parks. Friendly office staff and neighbors who want a sense of family and security. Animal haven
We love the community. It’s so nice to have a quiet community. We love being able to walk to the pond and feed the ducks and see them all around the community
Staff is great , amenities leave some room for improvement. Maintenance is very friendly. They have made lots of great improvements but still have room to grow
I have love living here. Management is very friendly and easy to work with and Maintenance is very quick to respond. We have loved the pond with all the ducks and the pool in the summer time that over looks that pond. Its also nice that there are multiple stores with in walking distance and you don't have to travel far. I would highly recommend anyone trying to stay here.
Cute neighborhood! My view is the pond and ducks ! Came from salt lake and Murray is very quiet compared. I’ve recommended these apartments to family and they seem to love the area as well!
Really nice apartments and great service by everyone at the office. Simple and easy to get in contact and begin move in process. Apartment was looking great and very clean on move in.
Just moved in, but already loving our new home at Stillwater! It’s quiet, clean and has everything we were looking for in an apartment complex!