Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

I enjoy living here ! It's great . Nice people nice neighborhood and neighbors. Many places to go shopping close to freeways , close to parks. Great spot to live !
Great love the people super nice and always quiet in the evenings and mornings. They always try their best to get the services done on time and quickly.
Everyone is super nice and friendly the staff and residents! The lot is super quiet no major issues I have yet to have any problems with the property
Still amazing! Very happy with management and everything overall! Slight hiccup with matenience and communication, but the office staff and neighbors continue to be incredibly lovely.
Such a great community to call home! Love the set up of my apartment as well as the general vibes of the complex. Summer is fun because a lot of people are outside walking around.
They have been amazing. The office staff is friendly and helpful. I have really enjoyed my time here. They seem like they have really picked up on response times
Best place to be. I have told so many of my friends of this place. Friends who are looking to move in somewhere nice clean and pet friendly.
have lived here since april and we love it! not a lot of noise, friendly neighborhood, perfect place for our little family! plus the duck pond is the cutest little bonus
The place is great! I love the ducks. Gives a great vibe to the apartment complex. My main concerns are having to run through the sprinklers to get to my apartment, especially when it’s been raining and the sprinklers are still running. Also, parking availability is a hassle at times. Otherwise, I’m satisfied with it.
Very friendly office managers and maintenance. Love the staff here they are always so warm and welcoming. Other then the significant raises in rent… I love this place.