Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

Tracy
It’s been great. Need a new dishwasher, but it’s good. Maintenance should probably fix our stairs that have been broke and more are cracked. I’m doing good.
Sree Sai Phaneendar
Quite and peaceful community to stay in. The lake looks great and a good place to walk around with ducks all over. The only down side is that people do not pick poop after their pets and you could see it all over in the grass and smells bad while walking around.
Nicole
Great community! Good price for big units. I especially appreciate all the windows in the apartment to bring sun in during the winter. Overall really happy here!
Megan M.
Best place I’ve lived. The apartments my husband and I lived in were very dirty and unkept. Maintenance never bothered to come and fix anything until two week before we moved. Here they have come and taken care of what we have needed taken care of.
Zackery
They are very personable and friendly. I enjoyed living there. Hot tub would be awsome. Also maybe change part of the parking garage in to a small playground on the north side. Kids need to play and not near the cars. Also nobody really uses it.
Caroline
I have been very disappointed with the residents that live in the complex. I think management does a great job of making themselves available and ready to fix problems. I have always had prompt service with maintenance issues and it's really nice to see the bins with waste bags across the complex. What is awful is the fact that residents refuse to clean up their pet waste. It has gotten to a point where this is a health issue as I can't walk my dog here without stepping in it. There are lots of diseases and parasites that are spread through dog feces that other dogs and humans can catch. I don't see how any of the children around here are able to play outside nicely as there is no spot on these grounds that isn't covered with dog poop. I find it upsetting when you have a responsive and active management group with residents who just don't care about anyone else but themselves. I am very disappointed with this living situation.
Sara
So far so good. The neighbors aren’t too loud and the ease of being able to pay rent has been really nice. I haven’t seen any crazy fees being added either. Hopefully that stays the same!
Stephanie C.
I love living here for another year till Jan 2023. I’d love to keep living more years but sadly, rent goes raise I cannot keep affordable but this year is last one. Someday I’d coming back. Thanks for letting me living here and more experience that really amazing years for me
Tayler
Great apartments. Great location. Great staff both office and maintenance. Parking sucks, but what can they really do it fix it? Love the ducks hate their droppings.
Symphony
StillWater is a very attentive apartment complex. Answers inquiries quickly and staff is always available to answer questions or respond to comments.