Experience has been great so far. Everyone is super helpful and friendly, neighbors are a bit loud but cant complain with how little of a problem everything else is compared to my last place.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I’ve only been here for about a month and a half, everyone seems so nice and friendly and I love how pet friendly the community is. The staff is there when we need them as well and are always friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Its a quite community there ducks to watch and feed.... The office staff is helpful and nice... Grear place to live and i enjoy my church ward

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love how clean the grounds are kept. The office staff is great at working on resolutions and always remember my name. The only issues I have had have been with parking and our car getting beat up or towed.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

love living here its nice and quiet the view is awesome easy access to a nice variety of stores to shop with out leaving the area office is awesome

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I’m starting to love my experience here at Stillwater. It was rough at first but as soon as we over came some issues it became a very pleasant and peaceful home. Go by the front office Friday mornings they have begals!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Very quiet! Grounds are always clean, staff is very friendly and helpful. Close to all my needs. Animal friendly😊 including large dogs which is hard to find

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Very great service, I have really enjoyed living here this past year. Friendly people and staff. The pond in the middle of the community is very pretty!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartments are small for the rent cost, but we are pretty well taken care of here! We love the ducks and have pretty decent neighbors!!!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We’ve lived here for almost 10 months now and not too much to complain about. I do wish the trees changed colors in the fall and I think they really need to turn off the sprinklers because the grass is just becoming a muddy mess, but other than that it’s a good location and decent price.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It great. We have friendly neighbors staff. We are in a great location. Almost everything you need is in walking distance. Everything else is a short drive away. Close to both freeways.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

They are good apartments especially for the price, pretty spacious, however they are slow on maintenance and their app for paying rent is not reliable.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I enjoy living here because it is really close to my work it’s less than 10 minutes away and close walking distance to the store I wish the garbage would be picked up more often I still see a lot of pet waste not being picked up it’s worse when it’s on the sidewalks or people leaving big items by the garbage cans or not putting the garbage in them other than that it has been a great place to live I have lived here for almost 6 years now

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Everyone in the community is welcoming, staff and residents. The environment feels calm and safe and clean. I have no reserves in allowing my kids outside to play.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love the neighborhood, it's very safe and the price for these apartments is economical for where they are located. The employee who works in the office is always so nice, curtious and helpful.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here Stillwater always make sure that this is not just an apartment but a home for me and and my family. I fell in love with the maintenance people because they fix our problem as soon as they can. Stillwater management has the nicest personalities not like most apartments managers. I have been here since May 2018 and I have not once had a problem with Stillwater and will continue being in thus community.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Overall a really great place to live. Nice quiet neighborhood. Very friendly neighbors as well as the staff who work here! The best part is they allow dogs (EVEN HUSKIES!)

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It has been a mediocre experience at best. The maintenance team leaves plenty to be desired as you have work orders. The staff is pretty good overall. I did have a small issue with one of them but it appears to be fixed. Don't be afraid to just ask for the manager to take care of things. It is a pretty good place to be if you have some patience.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Clean facilities , the repair folks work hard fixing problems quickly. Helpfully office staff too! Close to stores, parks and recreation areas.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great office staff. They have improved this pace tremendously.... The grounds are nicer, maintenance is great... They've got a great team. Thanks team.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I just renewed my lease but I had to change my email and now I lost all of my points. The office is efficient and works to resolve issues and complaints but not always in the fastest manner. I love how clean they keep the grounds.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

With labor day camping we forgot to pay rent (and we've never been late prior) and coming home on the 4th to our surprise the late fee was only 50 :) not bad at all. Thanks :)

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. The maintenance staff is friendly always say hi and smile when I see them. The location is great, almost everything you need is in walking distance and everything else is just a short drive away.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The office is great. The grounds are always kept clean. Our space is nice and spacious and the price is great for what we get. I love how convenient the location is.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

They are great apartments, in a great location. It isn't a noisy area and the separation in the apartments is awesome, almost as if we dont have neighbors.