I recently moved in and the front office made everything super easy and quick to finish the signing process. I love how everything was completed online. There is a fun sense of community and interaction between the whole complex.

Great place to live, friendly staff and neighbors. It’s quiet and secluded. Close to shopping. The staff is accommodating and helpful. We’re glad to chose this for our home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Nice location, friendly people. Pet friendly. Close to shopping, close to freeways. Safe surroundings. Only negative is a lot of people don't p/u after there animals even though the apartment provides bags and cans.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Very easy going and well organized staff! They are on top of what needs to get done and listen to suggestions, questions, and requests we've had.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I enjoy being at Stillwater. It’s convenient and a great environment. I just need to finish unpacking! People are friendly and the staff is top notch!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have just moved in and the staff has been incredibly nice and helpful. They have helped me through every bit of the process and answered every question to make sure that I was happy and informed before I moved in.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love it here!!! I love the atmosphere and the people around here. The management is nice and always answer my questions. The area is well kept and everyone is friendly.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Overall, Stillwater has been a good place to live. I feel like the carpet in my apartment should have been replaced 5 years ago, but it could be worse. When I put in service requests, they are usually completed within just a day or 2, which is great. The tenant who lives above me in a 1-bedroom unit is allowed to have a huge dog, which I'm not sure is a good thing. It's very loud and heavy. But overall, I have liked living in the apartments.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Súper bien y chevere, tranquilo y acogedor. Los vecinos son amables y su lago con patos muy atractivos. La piscina súper cómoda y amplia lastima no tenga baños cuando la orina está cerrada.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We love it here! Beautiful community with friendly neighbors. It’s fun to see everyone out with their pets taking walks around the complex. Management is also so quick to respond and always so kind!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater Apartments is an amazing place to live they helpe my wife and I out so much. Tadd is a wonderful supervisor who has a heart of gold.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

My wife an I moved into Stillwater after getting married with our two young daughters. The process was very smooth, Hong was amazing throughout the process an made sure we had all our paper work and documents in order so that when we moved in on labor day there was no trouble getting our keys. The apartment is in great condition, newly renovated. Perfect place to call home!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. It is a real community. Great location near stores and freeways. A great movie theater jus a couple of miles away. Good staff.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great place to live!!! Close to conveniences! Family and animal friendly!!! Staff is easy to work with!!! Even though you are close to things you don't feel like you are in the middle when home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far everything has gone well!! I’m very pleased I’m still going through the box jungle in my place but I know I will be happy here! Hong has made everything during the application/move in process easy to maneuver! Thank you for everything

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. It’s right between both my boyfriends and my jobs. Close to a supermarket. Not far from a shopping mall. Great food options.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great place to live!! Staff is professional and maintenance is quick to respond to accidents. Ive lived here for 3 years and never had a problem

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So clean and friendly not just the neighbors but the staff in the office as well! Been such a great place to live! This is the first place I've lived away from my mom and I love it! The fun events they host here are also fun and exciting!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The staff at Stillwater is the best! Always so friendly and polite. They have dog treats in the office. We’ve been here going on 5 years!!!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This community is great. Been here 4 1/2 years. Management and Maintenance as been quick to respond and get things fixed and taken care of. My only issue has been a jerk of a neighbor this past year. However, they come and go!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Such a great and welcoming community, I love that we have the spooky graveyard view, being so close to everything, including my job. Tons of light and great space.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

All the staff have been so great and love to help out! Maintenance comes in a very timely manner once a request has been put in! All around a pretty quiet community!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Management has gotten better! My only concern are the sprinklers causing hard water spots on my new car 😑 if you could point the sprinklers away from the cars that would be amazing!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living at Stillwater. It is quiet, a nice area and the staff is very helpful. I would stay for years if the rent didnt raise by $100.00 each new lease. I find that extreme and not a way to keep good tenants. So moving is going to be the only option. I do not want to go but I will have to.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Got a few complaints. In the lease I signed, it forbids a lot of things that do not seem to be enforced whatsoever. Specifically it forbids putting stuff like computer chairs, tires, grills, storage things like tool chests, bikes, stuff that covers the railing on your balcony, you cannot let your animal into the swimming pool area, you cannot tie your animal to a fixed object outside the apartment units, you must keep your dog on a leash at all times outside the unit, and the breed restriction clause doesn't seem to be enforced. All of these rules are broken daily seemingly without consequence. Some residents openly refuse to put their dogs on leashes, others have grills on their 2nd and 3rd floor balconies, etc. It is fine with me if management has decided these rules are obsolete and will not be enforced, but why then have us sign a lease explicitly forbidding such things? I also find it unreasonable that management has decided to not notify residents of crucial information, such as when the water to their building is/will be turned off for a period of time. I talked to the property manager and he made it sound like it was a hassle and impossible to notify all 26 residents of a building, but that is literally their job! You have phone numbers and email address for ALL residents here, don't tell me you can't notify them. Especially if this particular incident has happened 7 times in the last year, you are telling me there isn't any room for improvement? Let's talk parking. The management office doesn't enforce parking rules properly. I noticed a business van was parked in the only handicap spot near the leasing office (with 3 open regular parking spots next to him) and obviously didn't have the applicable permits to park there. So I called the office to let them know, and the lady told me that it was fine because he was only parking there for a few minutes. Really? Where in the Americans with Disabilities Act does it state you can park in a handicap spot if you are only going to be a few minutes? I told her it was still illegal and she huffed and acted like I was at fault for trying to rectify the situation.