Renewed my lease this year! Lovable management and maintenance they really take care of you here! This place is kept clean all year round! Great place to call home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far so good. It's a good area and the staff is always nice. The apartment is good size and very cozy. Neighbors are nice and friendly. I love it.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The apartment is very nice and spacious. We have been here for 4 years and we already feel as it is ours. The area is beautiful and the pond is very beautiful.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Stillwater is a very great place everyone is super nice and the office people are great and very helpful the maintenance do a good job at getting things fixed

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It started out rocky but I just moved it and can’t wait to see how things go! The apartment is nice. Good location and parking. Excited for the pool. Need more storage throughout apartment tho.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here. Great neighbors, we’re a nice little community. Great location, plenty of stores to shop at and restaurants. Close to freeways and plenty of places for walking.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

In the short time that my wife and I have been here Stillwater apartments have been awesome. All the staff have been amazing. Thank you. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love are now home here and my kids love seeing the Ducks and my six-year-old can't quit talking about the swimming pool she's so amazed that she's got one

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Me gustaría que los servicios de mantenimiento se hicieran más rápido. Tardan mucho.... aquí sigo esperando que arreglen la Maya de la ventana

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far i am absolutely loving it. The community is very quiet and peaceful. I haven’t had a single issue with anything, it’s just been a real joy Being here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Awesome apartments. Great neighborhood, I have not had a problem with anyone. The office is friendly. I also love the ducks that freely roam

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Well, I’ve only lived here for a week. So far, so decent. Aside from being towed by alpha towing (the community’s hired towing company) my second night at my new place, everything has been good. I do recall my leasing agent mentioning the resident parking sticker... my only suggestion for the staff would be to REALLY stress the importance of it. The place itself is decent, great location, etc. I’m hoping it’s smooth sailing from here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Absolutely fantastic! The office staff are really nice and efficient and the other residents are extremely friendly. Love it. Two thumbs up!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great neighborhood with quiet neighbors and very dog friendly which is a must. Nice community area with lots of trees which makes it enjoyable to be outside for my kids. Love this area!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I barely moved to Still Water. This place seems to be safe and quiet. People who work in the office are friendly, especially Mariel , she is kind and fast to solve issues.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It’s a great place to live been here since 2013 just wish people would pick up after there selfs with dog poop and that the garbage would be picked up more often but other than that good place to live

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

nice quite safe we enjoy the view the baby ducks that are coming finally fixing and updating the property would love to have fax service back

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far so good. I have just moved in so I have not had the chance to do much of anything. But I do look forward to swimming this summer. And maybe BBQ'S with friends

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have been living here for almost 6 months now and love my neighbors, how quiet they are the view is fantastic and I love my cute apartment. The road can be too noisy so I would recommend trying to rent away from the streets. Also, neighbors don't clean up after their dogs. This is extremely rude and is a product of sheer laziness, I would recommend turning people in if you want change to happen...the other thing that needs to change is the complex needs to get larger capacity garbage bins. Garbage will be spilling all over the ground because the bins aren't large enough to accommodate the amount of people here.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Had a rough start getting into our apartment but once we did it has been great!! We have a new and updated apartment that is beautiful and great for our family. The staff has been amazing and we can’t wait to use the pool!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love my place is safe for me family i have 5 years leaving at stillwater i never have problem all me neighbor is very friendly i dont have nothing else to say thank you

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Pretty fair experience. Nice community. Still love the short distance to the grocery store and other stores. Friendly staff. Would like my rewards points approved for renewing lease since it's been pending approval for about 2 months.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The community is very friendly, and everyone is respectful of each other. Everyone that I've met has been very kind and welcoming since I'm new here. The staff is great and just as friendly and welcoming.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

The office people are really friendly and helpful! The maintenance people come out pretty quickly when you need them. Only thing is there isn't enough uncovered parking.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. Friendly neighbors, great staff. They’re always there to help. Great location, close to shopping, restaurants, and freeways. Close to schools too if you have kids.