its beautiful here. nice area in a nice part of murry and not too for away from the mall or stores alike. we have year ,long ducks here which is pretty cool.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love the staff. Maintenance is great. So close to shopping, in walking distance you have fast food, grocery store, tanning, Petsmart, hair salon.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love living here. The amenities are great, the complex is beautiful and tucked in. And management is very kind. My family is placed very conveniently close to shopping and places to eat. And the school bus picks my son up right in front of our home.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I love it here so much. The neighborhood is so lovely and quiet other than ducks quacking. The grocery store across the street is perfect. The main office has the sweetest people who are always willing to answer questions and help out. When I moved in my stove wasn't working and I put in a work order online. They came by and checked it out within the hour! The neighborhood is very dog friendly with relaxing areas to walk. Each apartment feels very private but also like a home with large windows with a view! ♡Feels like HOME♡

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

they are super awesome and will do their best to help you and make sure you are happy and satisfied with everything. Living here was a great choice !!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I lived here once before and now I’m back. It’s been a few days now and everything has been great so far. I feel comfortable here and am excited to make this my new home. Trena is very helpful and really made me feel cared for!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Been here a full month already and i just love it here, everyone here is kind and welcoming.. Enivioment it beautiful as i take my little dog on walks.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Very good so far had some issues with move in where my sink didnt run and my toilet leaked a little bit. However the staff and management were very helpful and quick in resolving my issues.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

They staff was Very helpful and made the move in process very easy and straightforward, from start to finish. I would definitely recommend Stillwater apartments.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Staff is always so nice and understanding, anytime there is a maitence issue it is handled quickly and properly! I have only been living here for less than 6 months but so far I have no complaints!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I really like the neighborhood and the office staff is so friendly and helpful. Maintenance is a bit slow to respond but very respectful. Overall a good experience!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

We love it here so far. We have our ups and downs, but so far we love this place as a first apartment. Its very welcoming. We love the few we get from our side

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Parking is a joke. We have asked for someone to come and spray for bugs but nobody showed up. We asked five times and we were told that someone already came out and sprayed but it never happened.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Es lindo calmado pero hay muchos vecinos que no recogen lo que sus mascotas hacen en el cesped y la administracion aun no logra controlar ese tema

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I have just recently moved into the Stillwater Apartments. So far I’m enjoying the atmosphere and the area. Can’t wait to see what else will happen.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Everyone was helpful when we wanted to move in and the prices are reasonable and the apartments are in a great area and that these apartments are pet friendly is a huge plus

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

I enjoy the location alot. Close enough to the freeway and grocery stores. Again I wish the office would enforce dog leashes. I can't tell you how many times I've ran into a dog off its leash (terrifies me) and I also wish they'd have cameras for security and to watch the owners that Dont pick up their dogs poop.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

It's been a very nice and quiet community. The neighbors are nice and nothing too crazy. The reason why I'm advising a 4 and 1/2 stars is a lack of this security. I know quite a few cars have been broken into including myself. Away from that, it's been a pretty good review.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Good location, quiet neighborhood. The complex is fairly complicated, but nothing too bad. I enjoy the layout of the apartment, but don’t enjoy the parking layout. The carport that is assigned to me is nowhere near the apartment.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love the atmosphere of the community. It’s social and extremely pet friendly with neighbors who just enjoy life to its fullest. Love the neighborly care for each other.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Great community and helpful staff!they have been quick to fix any issues, and went out of their way to make me feel welcomed! Highly recommend l.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

My time here has been excellent. The staff at Stillwater has been professional and courteous. Service issues have bee taken care of promptly!

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

So far living at Stillwater has been good, it's relatively quiet which is a plus. The leasing office as well as maintenance, have always been very helpful and kind! I love all the ducks and geese especially when it's baby season, overall I am pleased.

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

Love how quiet and calm this area is also like the duck pond the kids love the ducks also like that you guys made it possible to get the kids having fun for haloween

Reply from Stillwater Apartments

This is a great community to live in. I have a couple kids and it is a safe environment for them to play outside. The staff makes you feel like a priority.