Stillwater Apartments

We were greeted with open arms; we have Family here and they even seem to love living here. Our apartment is a great view for the pond. We are more than happy to start a new chapter here
The staff has been fantastic and very willing to help in any way from the beginning. They’re easy to talk to, love having g the fur babies around and are quick to address any concerns we may have.
The apartments are located in a quiet corner of Murray yet close enough to so much; restaurants, groceries stores, shopping centers, freeway, airport. A plus are the amazing views of the mountains.
No problems just with the covid 19 can't get a/c working..everyone is friendly and I did refer my co worker to here and she has moved in her own apartment as well
everyone is nice an quiet. I love saying hi to my neighbors everyone morning when I go to walk my dog. Maintenance also has a very funny since of humor.
Great experience thus far, was treated well by leasing agent, very easy to work with. We like our apartment, it's really nice. The grounds are well kept and look good.
we love living here nice and quite and close to every thing you need easy access wish you had a window washing service available at a cheaper price
It’s a nice place to live, but could be a little cleaner . Need to clean up the trash and have more parking. But we enjoy the ducks and their little ones.
I really appreciate most things about this apartment. One this made me disappoint was they didn't fix our stove. More than half a month our stove is not functioning very well. I requested many times but I gave up.
I’ve loved living here! It’s fit everything we need and I feel safe living here. I’ve lived here for over a year and a half and haven’t ever had any problems.