Stillwater Apartments

4.2

4.2

I'm still enjoying my time here! Nothing has broken down (other than a minor dryer issue when we first moved in) and our neighbors are great! I also feel like our parking lot is much more safe than some of the surrounding apartment lots. That is greatly appreciated.
Great community, prompt service for apartment when needed, safe area to live with pets and kids and convenient to shopping at Fashion place.
It would be much better if they had a playground here. The duck pond is nice, but you can only stare at ducks for so long. Maybe someday they'll put one in.
dog poop every where you really have to watch your step down the side walk when the golf carts run over it on the lawn this use to be a safe area to live in
Lived here for 6 years and it's been a good experience. The office staff help when I need something, it's a quiet neighborhood, and the people are friendly. The only thing I would rate negatively is people with dogs don't pick up after them.
So far its been great, only a month in and I've met some great people while walking my dog. I love sitting by the little pond and watching these geese go crazy haha. So far a good experience!
Love it here at Stillwater! Really quiet day and night. Super respective and friendly neighbors too! The apartments themselves are nice and we haven’t needed to call maintenance often.
Been a good experience by far. Cute little 2 bedroom apartments and the updates on the kitchens and hardware floors are fantastic and comfortable!
I love living here. It has been quiet and have had no issues. Parking is bad. I pay for it but i don't get a covered space that isn't a long way to my apartment or in dangerous areas. It seems that I pay the same as those who park directly in front of their apartment. Not cool. Tad was the best and left. Sad.
Besides my rent getting "lost in the office". Over all very good communication and customer service. A great place to live. Good response times on work orders as well