Stillwater Flats

4.1

4.1

The price is okay for a 4bed/4bath, I like that my apartment is close to the parking garage, it’s easy to leave and come back. The bedrooms are a little on the small side but comes with a lot of storage options. The bathroom is in the bedroom which is a plus. The walls are super thin you can hear a lot when you are in the living room. The kitchen doesn’t have a lot of storage space and cupboard space. The floor in the living room is bowed. I wish the channels on the tv were easier to navigate.
Maintenance takes forever to get ahold of and they take weeks to get the issue fixed. Other than that a great place to live if you want to be close to campus.
Everyone on the management and maintenance staff is very respectful and personable. I've had only good experiences with staff and neighbors. I love living here.
great staff, very close to campus! i’ve enjoyed my time at the flats and would recommend to others! the only thing i feel needs to be improved is maintenance
I've only lived here for about 4 months but the great views, close proximity to campus, and the amazing staff is what make living here worth it!
Hallways and parking lot are dirty. Trash everywhere and grime. People also don't clean up after their dogs in the "dog park." Pool is dirty. WiFi is unreliable. I like my apartment although it was very dirty upon arrival.
I enjoy the location, I am happy with my roommates and I was sold on Stillwater Flats bc it is fully furnished. I wish the maintenance was better, they are always behind and I had to fix everything myself!
Overall this is a wonderful apartment, but the maintenance doesn’t do anything and there is a lack of consistency within the apartment complex.
Convenient place to live but this place is DIRTY. There is always trash piled up by the chutes, the hallways and walk areas are dirty, and the stairwells STINK.
Horrible. Maintenance does nothing, the apartment was disgusting when we moved in, no requests are being handled, and the entire experience has been stressful.