its lit and definitely not spam my experiences here are genuine and my own and definitely not made up to collect free amazon cards i love it here

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everyone is so nice!! When I first wanted to lease, the workers at the apartment complex were so helpful because I had so many questions. The complex is very nice, as well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Really nice apartment, the staff is always pleasant and helpful. Really appreciate it! No noises, that is a big plus as well. The downside is that the building is a bit dirty and the rent is quite high.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I enjoy having my own bathroom and bedroom, but sharing the kitchen and living room. I also appreciate that the apartment complex is generally quiet because I do most of my studying and homework in my room. The community events such as food during finals week is always exciting and much appreciated too.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It has been a really easy process getting all set up to move and the employees have all been really helpful. I truly cannot express how happy I am to be living in the flats.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I know many people who lived in the apartments the past semester and who I will be living with this fall, I can surely say I’m so excited to be in such a positive environment with them. Knowing them eases the stress and gives a good summary of who inhabit the area and the conditions of the apartments.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great community. Close to the college and very nice rooms on the inside, despite a somewhat bland outer appearance. People get loud near the pool sometimes but hey it's college so idgaf

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residential area is great. I just wish the gym had more equipment, the pool was more open for usage, and the tanning beds were nicer. Having a good gym area is very attractive to people wanting to live here.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Staff is very friendly and maintenance is fast. The only concern is the doors to the top of the garage don’t shut so the keypads are useless.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Stillwater Flats has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is usually pretty fast too. My only big issue is that the breezeways aren't kept very clean, but the residents are partially to blame for that (leaving trash outside their door, dropping trash on the stairs, etc.). The apartment was clean and ready for us upon move-in.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Best experience yet! Stillwater Flats has great amenities and is close to campus. It's also much smaller than some of the competitors which makes it feel much more like a home away from home.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

While I find rent to be a little pricy, I definitely do love how quiet the complex is, as well as how quickly any issues I ever have are adressed.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The staff is always nice and helpful. The maintenance is always really fast and it blows me away how quick they fix things. I'm glad I live at Stillwater Flats and already renewed for next year.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Living here has been pretty great for the covered garage and proximity to campus. The people at the office have been very helpful. My only complaints would be that since most residents are college kids you occasionally have someone playing music too loud, vomit on the ground outside doors, and dog poop that people won’t pick up.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing and helpful staff. Great neighbors & so close to school which is so awesome. Close to Boone Pickens Stadium & Gallagher IBA so walks to games are easy and quick!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This is my second year living here. I like in a 4 bedroom apartment, and enjoy having my own room and shower. I always look forward to resident events, like tacos or grilled cheeses. One improvement would be cleaning the stairwells.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The Stillwater Flats staff are super nice and friendly. They are quick to respond and help with anything you need. The apartments are very nice.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great community! Maintenance are quick to respond to issues. The office staff are friendly and very helpful. The apartments are nice and finding parking is usually very easy unless it’s a football game weekend then it can be harder to find but you can always find a spot to park

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Neighbors are reasonable, and the staff is wonderful. The neighborhood is maybe a little sketchy, but it's so close to campus that it's SO worth it. GREAT place to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love it! Management and maintenance are great! I had previously lived in a different apartment, but I did not enjoy it at all. This new apartment is much better and I am a lot happier now, plus the convenience of being right off campus is very nice.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Good place to live. Quiet, good ammenaties and close to campus! I especially enjoy having the community room to get coffee, print notes for class, or run on the treadmill.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everything is much quieter here, plus having my bathroom conected to my room really puts me at ease. The fact that I had the option to stay with people I actually know rather than getting assigned to some random strangers is also nice

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This fall is the beginning of my second year living in Stillwater Flats. It has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is friendly and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. The hallways/stairwells are not very clean, but that has more to do with other residents not being courteous of public space.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Close to campus, can't complain about the staff or the units. Overall the experience Living at Stillwater flats is about as average as an apartment could be.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I like my experience so far, but there are a couple of issues like no wifi connection and pretty dirty hallways as well as the pool. But it is super quiet and office is super friendly and nice