Stillwater Flats

4.1

4.1

they are super friendly and always answered any questions that i had. if anyone ever asked me for a good place to live in stillwater id mention stillwater flats.
This place is way better than my last apartment complex. It was a very easy decision to resign my lease for another year. Great place with a lot of great people and cute pets.
I like having a private bathroom and a walk in closet, but I wish more of that space was utilized for the bedroom, as it feels pretty small. Maintenance takes weeks to respond to requests.
Maintenance is good at response time. Community assistants are very professional and helpful. There isn’t an elevator which sucks but other than that, it’s a decent place to live.
enjoyed my time at the flats! Glad they offer short term leases because a lot of apartments don’t. It’s also a big plus that they offer furnished units.
Maintenance takes entirely too long to be completed and appliances in the residence seem to be cheap and always on the verge of falling apart. the rooms are good but what use is a decent sized room when your washing machine breaks and doesn't get fixed for almost 2 months.
The price is okay for a 4bed/4bath, I like that my apartment is close to the parking garage, it’s easy to leave and come back. The bedrooms are a little on the small side but comes with a lot of storage options. The bathroom is in the bedroom which is a plus. The walls are super thin you can hear a lot when you are in the living room. The kitchen doesn’t have a lot of storage space and cupboard space. The floor in the living room is bowed. I wish the channels on the tv were easier to navigate.
Maintenance takes forever to get ahold of and they take weeks to get the issue fixed. Other than that a great place to live if you want to be close to campus.
Everyone on the management and maintenance staff is very respectful and personable. I've had only good experiences with staff and neighbors. I love living here.
great staff, very close to campus! i’ve enjoyed my time at the flats and would recommend to others! the only thing i feel needs to be improved is maintenance