I enjoy the location in regards to campus, which is why I have lived here multiple years. However, the grounds and amenities are not kept up as well as it shows online.

Great placement: close to campus and Eskimo Joes! Friendly staff and quick to answer questions. Personal bathroom, full size kitchen and good size living room. Very nice apartments overall!

Living here has been pretty great.The only complaint I can really even think of is that the walls can be a bit thin, but even that's not unbearable. I love how close it is to campus and that I always had a safe place to park during game days.I wish that I could stay another year, but graduation calls.

Great staff and great place to live! People are so friendly and it’s so convenient to campus. Wake up 20 minutes before class and still make it with time to spare. Staff is always friendly and willing to help with any problems.

It's just a convenient location. The staff is super friendly and they try to build a sense of community among the occupants. The only down side is that the internet sucks.

Not bad for a college apartment. Never too loud, amenities are great, and staff is always friendly! Halls could be kept a little cleaner, but that would be due to the residents.

Good apartments, great location. Great staff that helps with any question. Love how package delivery must go through the front office, helps knowing my package won't be stolen.

Jesica was wonderful! She made me feel at home, and showed me around the complex. With her beautiful smile, I was confident This decision was the best I could make $

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Easy commute to campus. Safe living environment. Stairwells are not kept clean, the stairs really need to be power washed, as do all the hallways.

I love the atmosphere at the apartments! All of the employees are very nice and helpful, they greeted me well. They have helped answer every question I have asked. I love this place..

Nice place, good staff and resident assistance, whenever I have any questions or concerns about anything regarding my mail or apartment it gets answered ASAP

I have had a great experience so far. It is never too loud, things are usually kept pretty up to date, and the staff is so friendly. The furniture that comes with the apartment is great and I feel at home. I enjoy having a parking garage and overall think this is a great place for a college student to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Glad we made the decision to live at Stillwater Flats. It's close to campus and has covered parking. A better rate than others with such amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

So far it's been pretty great living here. The rooms here are nice and the closets are huge (which my friends know because I kept bringing it up when I first moved here haha).

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love how clean my apartment was when I moved it. The carpet was brand new and they installed new blinds. I love the new color that they are painting the building.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The location is Great and very close to school. I love how much space there is and that I have my own room. There could be cleansed stairways and we could have a better pool and gym area.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Apartments are good, not perfect. Good location close to campus. Love how convenient it is to still be able to walk to campus while not having to pay ridiculous prices for food and housing

Reply from Stillwater Flats

A very nice furnished apartment with excellent cooperative and friendly staff. I am loving this place. Its 7 minutes walk to the Campus. Go ahead guys and signed your lease !

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residents are nice. The faculty are even better. The amenities here are what I wanted and the roommate matching gave me great roommates.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Management is very friendly and helps as much as they can with questions I have had. Taking care of all my problems with no questions asked.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This will be my third year living at the Flats. I appreciate the convince it is to campus and the resident events they have. I wish the stairways were kept cleaner, but I do appreciate the new paint layer they put on the inside of them.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing place! The people from the office are super nice and they will help you with anything you might need! The location is very convenient and everyone around is really friendly!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The apartment complex is decent and the location is outstanding. The staff are very friendly as well. The amenities are okay although some could have been better.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everyone is so nice!! When I first wanted to lease, the workers at the apartment complex were so helpful because I had so many questions. The complex is very nice, as well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Really nice apartment, the staff is always pleasant and helpful. Really appreciate it! No noises, that is a big plus as well. The downside is that the building is a bit dirty and the rent is quite high.