Nice place, good staff and resident assistance, whenever I have any questions or concerns about anything regarding my mail or apartment it gets answered ASAP

I have had a great experience so far. It is never too loud, things are usually kept pretty up to date, and the staff is so friendly. The furniture that comes with the apartment is great and I feel at home. I enjoy having a parking garage and overall think this is a great place for a college student to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Glad we made the decision to live at Stillwater Flats. It's close to campus and has covered parking. A better rate than others with such amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

So far it's been pretty great living here. The rooms here are nice and the closets are huge (which my friends know because I kept bringing it up when I first moved here haha).

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love how clean my apartment was when I moved it. The carpet was brand new and they installed new blinds. I love the new color that they are painting the building.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The location is Great and very close to school. I love how much space there is and that I have my own room. There could be cleansed stairways and we could have a better pool and gym area.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Apartments are good, not perfect. Good location close to campus. Love how convenient it is to still be able to walk to campus while not having to pay ridiculous prices for food and housing

Reply from Stillwater Flats

A very nice furnished apartment with excellent cooperative and friendly staff. I am loving this place. Its 7 minutes walk to the Campus. Go ahead guys and signed your lease !

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residents are nice. The faculty are even better. The amenities here are what I wanted and the roommate matching gave me great roommates.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Management is very friendly and helps as much as they can with questions I have had. Taking care of all my problems with no questions asked.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This will be my third year living at the Flats. I appreciate the convince it is to campus and the resident events they have. I wish the stairways were kept cleaner, but I do appreciate the new paint layer they put on the inside of them.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing place! The people from the office are super nice and they will help you with anything you might need! The location is very convenient and everyone around is really friendly!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The apartment complex is decent and the location is outstanding. The staff are very friendly as well. The amenities are okay although some could have been better.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everyone is so nice!! When I first wanted to lease, the workers at the apartment complex were so helpful because I had so many questions. The complex is very nice, as well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Really nice apartment, the staff is always pleasant and helpful. Really appreciate it! No noises, that is a big plus as well. The downside is that the building is a bit dirty and the rent is quite high.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I enjoy having my own bathroom and bedroom, but sharing the kitchen and living room. I also appreciate that the apartment complex is generally quiet because I do most of my studying and homework in my room. The community events such as food during finals week is always exciting and much appreciated too.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It has been a really easy process getting all set up to move and the employees have all been really helpful. I truly cannot express how happy I am to be living in the flats.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I know many people who lived in the apartments the past semester and who I will be living with this fall, I can surely say I’m so excited to be in such a positive environment with them. Knowing them eases the stress and gives a good summary of who inhabit the area and the conditions of the apartments.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great community. Close to the college and very nice rooms on the inside, despite a somewhat bland outer appearance. People get loud near the pool sometimes but hey it's college so idgaf

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residential area is great. I just wish the gym had more equipment, the pool was more open for usage, and the tanning beds were nicer. Having a good gym area is very attractive to people wanting to live here.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Staff is very friendly and maintenance is fast. The only concern is the doors to the top of the garage don’t shut so the keypads are useless.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Stillwater Flats has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Maintenance is usually pretty fast too. My only big issue is that the breezeways aren't kept very clean, but the residents are partially to blame for that (leaving trash outside their door, dropping trash on the stairs, etc.). The apartment was clean and ready for us upon move-in.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Best experience yet! Stillwater Flats has great amenities and is close to campus. It's also much smaller than some of the competitors which makes it feel much more like a home away from home.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

While I find rent to be a little pricy, I definitely do love how quiet the complex is, as well as how quickly any issues I ever have are adressed.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The staff is always nice and helpful. The maintenance is always really fast and it blows me away how quick they fix things. I'm glad I live at Stillwater Flats and already renewed for next year.