Best experience yet! Stillwater Flats has great amenities and is close to campus. It's also much smaller than some of the competitors which makes it feel much more like a home away from home.

While I find rent to be a little pricy, I definitely do love how quiet the complex is, as well as how quickly any issues I ever have are adressed.

The staff is always nice and helpful. The maintenance is always really fast and it blows me away how quick they fix things. I'm glad I live at Stillwater Flats and already renewed for next year.

Living here has been pretty great for the covered garage and proximity to campus. The people at the office have been very helpful. My only complaints would be that since most residents are college kids you occasionally have someone playing music too loud, vomit on the ground outside doors, and dog poop that people won’t pick up.

Amazing and helpful staff. Great neighbors & so close to school which is so awesome. Close to Boone Pickens Stadium & Gallagher IBA so walks to games are easy and quick!

This is my second year living here. I like in a 4 bedroom apartment, and enjoy having my own room and shower. I always look forward to resident events, like tacos or grilled cheeses. One improvement would be cleaning the stairwells.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The Stillwater Flats staff are super nice and friendly. They are quick to respond and help with anything you need. The apartments are very nice.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great community! Maintenance are quick to respond to issues. The office staff are friendly and very helpful. The apartments are nice and finding parking is usually very easy unless it’s a football game weekend then it can be harder to find but you can always find a spot to park

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Neighbors are reasonable, and the staff is wonderful. The neighborhood is maybe a little sketchy, but it's so close to campus that it's SO worth it. GREAT place to live.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love it! Management and maintenance are great! I had previously lived in a different apartment, but I did not enjoy it at all. This new apartment is much better and I am a lot happier now, plus the convenience of being right off campus is very nice.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Good place to live. Quiet, good ammenaties and close to campus! I especially enjoy having the community room to get coffee, print notes for class, or run on the treadmill.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Everything is much quieter here, plus having my bathroom conected to my room really puts me at ease. The fact that I had the option to stay with people I actually know rather than getting assigned to some random strangers is also nice

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This fall is the beginning of my second year living in Stillwater Flats. It has been a mostly positive experience. The staff is friendly and maintenance is usually quick to respond to requests. The hallways/stairwells are not very clean, but that has more to do with other residents not being courteous of public space.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Close to campus, can't complain about the staff or the units. Overall the experience Living at Stillwater flats is about as average as an apartment could be.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I like my experience so far, but there are a couple of issues like no wifi connection and pretty dirty hallways as well as the pool. But it is super quiet and office is super friendly and nice

Reply from Stillwater Flats

They make everything so simple from moving in to paying bills. Close to campus and many food options minimizing how much I have to drive. Great location.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great place to live. I like how close Stillwater Flats is to Oklahoma State University. I have had no problems so far and management is always available to assist you.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

This apartment complex is super cozy and warm compared to the others I've seen around Stillwater! The faculty is friendly and the apartments are very liveable.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I really like the opportunity to earn point and exchange them in for prizes. The Flats are very nice so far and i am really enjoying them. Im excited to see what the rest of the year brings

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Friendly and helpful staff, few issues of clean apartments when first arriving. Perfect distance from campus and a bus stop is just outside the building. This place is great.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

My towel rack is bent and broken in my bathroom. One of my bathroom lights also is out or not working. I have no light in my room. There's not much kitchen space to put items considering there are four people in my apartment. A couple of the dining room chairs also have tears.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Some things in the room are broken or damaged. There is a crack in my desk chair leg causing it to lean and the switch for my ceiling fan doesn't work. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Awesome! Very kind staff. Well attended public areas. Everything feels very safe here. It's easy to get help from maintenance, or from the office when things go wrong

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The office staff is amazing! They all know me by name and always make sure I'm happy. Maintenance is always super quick and willing to help out. I really like my apartment, especially the common area. It's spacious and has super cute furniture, cabinets, etc. I also love how close I am to campus. My only complaint is the parking garage is really difficult to maneuver.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Living here has been pretty good so far. Anytime there's something wrong with my apartment, there's someone to fix it right away. Not only that but, the staff is always in a nice and helpful mood.