Everything is perfect!!!Compared to other apartments, Stillwater flats is definitely the best quality apartment closest to the school.Washing machine, dryer, stove, oven, microwave, living room furniture are all available.The bedroom is large, I live in the D1(4-bed-4-bath) apartment, because there is a large toilet and extra space in the corner.However, I didn’t know how to adjust the air conditioner soon after I stayed in the house, and the house was in the north, so it would be very cold at night.

Like the location! I’m an Architecture student and it’s just a short walk to the architecture building. The staff is easy to work with and take care of things in a timely manner.

I moved from a single bedroom apartment to a quad bedroom apartment. I have seen a massive drop in quality and it is very disappointing. The crater in the center of the living room is unbearable. The crater also causes the island to droop into the living room which is also infuriating when cooking. We have had to add many shims to different pieces of furniture to make it level.

Good location. I always go out late but it only takes me a few minutes to arrive to my classroom. Pool needs to be maintained, it's never clean. Maintenance requests should be processed quickly.

I enjoy living here. Staff is nice, and I've never had anything truly awful happen. I realize it's not the staff's fault for the cleanliness of the hallways and stairwells, but I do wish they were cleaner.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I have only been a resident for about 3 months and I love the people, rooms, and property. It’s so close to campus, however the maintenance is very slow. Over all great place.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The residential spaces are quite limited in volume but dense in atmosphere. The lack of intuition in floor plans are made up by a reasonable amount in rent and utility upkeep - up to a certain degree though. I still have not received my aforementioned 500 dollar gift card which is a fact of prominent dissonance between corporate and day to day involvement.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Really enjoy living here, not excessively noisy. Cannot help others being loud around you. Everything was fairly clean, only issues was freshly painted walls resulted in paint splatter on everything. First few months here have gone well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The experience has been fine but the apartment was much dirtier than expected when moving in. Nothing too bad just the carpet was pretty dirty, the air filter needed replacing, and all of the bath drains needed to be cleaned.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing. Great location and noise is a minimum. The only problem is wifi being slow and the stairwells are very dirty. But that being said I love my apartment and the staff is great.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Living here has been amazing! It’s close to campus so it’s a really nice walk and having a parking garage is great! The apartments are nice and spacious too!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

So far Stillwater Flats has been an amazing experience! If we needed any help the office staff has been great and quick to help us out. It’s very close to the school and super quiet.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It's BEAUTIFUL. I adore the yellow. How much is it a month? I have a service animal. What are your retirements to move in? How is the neighborhood? Are the stores within walking distance. Public Transportation and Safety?

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great and friendly management that is ready to help with any problem. And the location is super close to campus, and also has a bus stop close by.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Needs to be cleaned. Staff is very friendly utilities are great need some work. Maintenance needs some work. Pool is awful. Parking is a mess

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love it here! Room is spacious and clean. Parking is great. Dog park for my dogs is a huge plus. Free printing- YAY! Friendly and helpful staff.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The location and the actual room were great. The only issue I ever had were maintenance issues that weren't really ever resolved.However those issues aside it was a good first apartment for me.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Proximity to campus is the only thing that gives the flats a higher rating. I've waited weeks before on service requests and have gotten them cancelled instead of fixed. The hallways are constantly disgusting and lights will be out for extended periods of time. In a span of a semester our ac went out about 4 times. I've won money from playing in their resident games and 5 months later haven't seen one dime. The swamp, or "Pool" is murky green the majority of the year and is never cleaned. The price is ok for the location, but the service has been lacking...

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The overall experience upon arrival was beyond description. Living style was immebsely pleadureable as well as all of the provided amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love my property! Great place to live with easy access to everything I need and a great staff as well. I love the 24 hour coffee bar and printing as well!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

good staff that helps with problems that may come up. The location is very good and close to the campus, close enough to walk to class with ease. The garage is a Plus for your car or truck as it is safe from bad weather. Great Apt.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great place to live while in college. Close to campus, great amenities, noise level is low and staff is super friendly! Do not regret spending my senior year here!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Love the proximity to campus and the friendly management staff. I wish that service orders could be completed a little quicker but otherwise I enjoy the flats!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Experience has been fine overall, i just wish the pool was working throughout the semester. And by working i mean not entirely green. All the time.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Affordable pricing and super close to campus. Unfortunately, maintenance is very slow on repairs and the pool isn't taken care of very well.