The location cannot be beat! I love the covered parking garage too! It is so nice anytime it is snowing, raining, or any other disaster Oklahoma comes up with.

I love this place, the staff are so friendly and there if I ever need anything! Perfect location for being a student! The parking garage is a huge plus as well especially for Oklahoma weather!

great place, great people, I love the indoor parking, swimming pool and security gate! its just 5 min away from the campus! Golden location!

I like the utilities being included in with the rent as well as the amenities they bring. Being able to walk to class within a few minutes without actually living on campus is also a great plus.

Stillwater Flats is close to campus, all of my roommates have been really cool, the staff couldn't be more chill, and the apartments themselves are just nice.

It's close to campus and easy to walk to. I like how the apartment is already furnished with a tv and refrigerator. They also allow pets and covered parking.

I love living here because it's a great, safe community. Not very loud and there's always people to meet. Free wifi, and swimming pool. It's a little expensive but besides that it's great.

Complaints include loud washer, lack of ceiling light despite a fan and light switch. Some bedroom units bathroom and bedroom door are too close together. But overall, a quality apartment complex. Parking garage and location are worth the price of rent

Best apartment complex ever!! The staff is always and so welcoming, especially the boy with the Miley Cyrus hair. Also, I love that there is a printing center on site because I'm usually too swamped to make it to campus.

The management is awesome!! They treat my dog Bo and I like family. They are always willing to help and are great to work with. The community facility is close and all the apartments are updated.

The management and staff are so nice here!!! It is really close to campus. I can walk to class with an average of 10 to 15 minutes. The only complaint I have is it doesn't look anything like the model home and there isn't a space to put the dining table. The prices are a bit steep.

I love the staff here, they are real friendly and will work with you with any problems you have. Plus the location of these apartment are right off campus.

Great location when it comes to walking to class. Having the computers and a stalked printer is extremely convenient as well, but the free coffee is my all time favorite part.

Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to campus. Close to Close to campus. campus. Close to campus. Close to campus.......

Great place to live! They have awesome extras and the pool is always kept nice. You also can't beat how close we are to the school. A+ for the flats

Awesome! Love it here and all the workers are very nice and very quick to help out! Love my place and how close it is to campus. I plan on living here next year to!

They are always asking if we need anything! They are so helpful. Whenever there is a problem they are always there to fix it. The apartments are so nice and it is a fun environment.

Great location and the staff is very helpful! Anytime we have had any concern, management has been very willing to help and they are so nice!

I have been a resident of Stillwater Flats for almost 3 years now, and I love this place! It's a little pricey, but you're paying for quality and you can't beat the location. It's only 2 blocks from campus!

Generally decent. I'm in 4bedroom. Nice roomates with clean room and bathroom. Hope they provide some nice bike parking rack and fix the light in our kitchen but besides that, evrrything is good!

I love The Flats! The staff is friendly and the people who live here are great. It's in a great location next to campus and next to food vendors. My apartment is perfect for my roommates and me!

I absolutely LOVE Stillwater Flats! It is conveniently located close to campus and has everything you could ever possibly want or need right on the property. It may be slightly more expensive than a lot of properties around town, but once you start living here you will see it is totally worth every penny! The staff here is top notch and I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Great, only complaints is the electricity bill cap is to low compared to how much rent we pay. The other complaint is for how long it took to fix our dryer, about 2 weeks from time of service request and no part was required.

Stillwater Flats is conveniently located next to campus and they are very accommodating. They do individual leases which takes away the stress of depending on a roommate to pay rent.

Good place to live. I would recommend it to people. The covered parking is nice for when there is inclement weather. Nice community center..