Stillwater Flats

I wish that residents would be held accountable when smoking marijuana and the odors go into other units...I have bad migraines from the scent, but no one give a damn!
the spacial quantity is great but the maintenance and wifi suck. i came here hoping I've hit may apartment till I graduate but now I'm having second thoughts, looked around and its not like other close housing complexes don't have their issues so I guess this is Stillwater flats issues that I have to sadly deal with. I'm just glad that least everything else in my apart meant works and I'm getting the hang on it but if those two can be fixeded and they stop increasing the rent charges or finding ways to suck out money from we poor students then this place would be bearable.
I’ve lived here for over a year now and I still love it! Easy to campus and a great staff to help my roomate and I out whenever we need them.
Maintenance is not 24 hours. I have had a work order open for over 2 weeks with no response. The parking garage is dangerous and filled with trash.
My experience has been nothing but positive at the Flats! It is a very short walk to campus, spacious rooms, and great amenities! They are also really good at roommate matching as well!
Fairly clean. It’s a 5 minute walk to Boone Pickens Stadium but it takes a hot second to walk anywhere else. Management is good about respond to maintenance requests.
I love living here. Everyone is so helpful and nice. If I need anything I know I can call the office and they will help me as fast as they can.
Apartments are nice and clean. There is also not alot of noise but the stairwellsare in need of major cleaning and updates. Overall not a terrible place to live.
It's nice but I wish there were more amenities. The space is good though and I have not had any problems. I would love here again if I stayed in Stillwater.
inexpensive nice rooms, very pog. the community is sweet and the staff is usually understanding to most of the things that occur in the flats. very impressed