Not very good overall. I had to pay an average of $40 extra every month, even the months I wasn’t there, for electric overages (the highest being $89 on top of rent). The pool is usually green and the breezeways and stairwells are very dirty. However, the staff is nice and the maintenance usually fixes problems within a day.

This is my second year living here and I’d cancel my lease if I could. The complex is disgusting, trash everywhere, nothing gets done. This place used to be great, done know what happened.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I enjoy living at Stillwater Flats because of the location. I do wish they would clean the stairwells and hallways. They constantly have trash and dog feces in them. A good power wash would make it more sanitary and livable.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Proximity to campus is the only thing that gives the flats a higher rating. I've waited weeks before on service requests and have gotten them cancelled instead of fixed. The hallways are constantly disgusting and lights will be out for extended periods of time. In a span of a semester our ac went out about 4 times. I've won money from playing in their resident games and 5 months later haven't seen one dime. The swamp, or "Pool" is murky green the majority of the year and is never cleaned. The price is ok for the location, but the service has been lacking...

Reply from Stillwater Flats

When I originally signed my lease here it was my favorite place I’d ever lived, but recently I feel like it’s gone downhill a lot. Our space isn’t respected nearly as much by staff and maintenance, my cat was almost killed from being locked out of food and water for 3 days by staff during spring break and I had a spider outbreak in my room that I was told to handle on my own... the garage and premises has been a lot less taken care of, and alerts for packages have just kind of stopped happening. Also there was a shady AF car in the garage that took WAY too long to be removed from the premises.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I like living here. The location is great and the coffee in the community room is awesome. However the floor in my apartment is sloped and they don't want anyting to do with it and we were never given the structural report.

Once my cable is working I will be one happy camper but other than that I love it! I didn't think that I would since my roommates were random but I was wrong

Its good and i like it to live here sometimes its fun to live here i dont even live here yet i dont know why im doing all of this i dont even know

When I renewed my lease last summer I experienced a lot of problems. I stay in a two bedroom. Maintenance is bad but has gotten better since I moved in. Getting a parking sticker had been a hassle requested on and didn't receive it until a month or two later. When I contacted about a problem did not receive a response until after I contacted Facebook page. But a lot of space but too expensive with all the problems not really money's worth.

I moved from a single bedroom apartment to a quad bedroom apartment. I have seen a massive drop in quality and it is very disappointing. The crater in the center of the living room is unbearable. The crater also causes the island to droop into the living room which is also infuriating when cooking. We have had to add many shims to different pieces of furniture to make it level.

I love living here because it's a great, safe community. Not very loud and there's always people to meet. Free wifi, and swimming pool. It's a little expensive but besides that it's great.

I like living at Stillwater flats but it can get annoying sometimes, too. Our air conditioner didn't work for like 2 weeks and we had to remind the office many, many times to help us get it fixed.

I really like the nice amenities and close location to campus, however it's sad that the prices are going up next year. I understand that due to inflation and competition it's a necessity, but I would have liked to stay. In addition, the parking garage is rough - many residents drive incredibly recklessly and it's only a matter of time before there's an accident.

Easy commute to campus. Safe living environment. Stairwells are not kept clean, the stairs really need to be power washed, as do all the hallways.

Some things in the room are broken or damaged. There is a crack in my desk chair leg causing it to lean and the switch for my ceiling fan doesn't work. Other than that everything is pretty good.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Needs to be cleaned. Staff is very friendly utilities are great need some work. Maintenance needs some work. Pool is awful. Parking is a mess

Reply from Stillwater Flats

My towel rack is bent and broken in my bathroom. One of my bathroom lights also is out or not working. I have no light in my room. There's not much kitchen space to put items considering there are four people in my apartment. A couple of the dining room chairs also have tears.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It's close to campus and easy to walk to. I like how the apartment is already furnished with a tv and refrigerator. They also allow pets and covered parking.

More emphasis should be put into communal areas, especially the pool area. Apartments have very nice personal space however over priced for the space offered. Staff is friendly and helpful

Good location. I always go out late but it only takes me a few minutes to arrive to my classroom. Pool needs to be maintained, it's never clean. Maintenance requests should be processed quickly.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I actually love living at Stillwater Flats! It is in a nice location to campus and I never heard loud noises from neighbors next door. The parking garage is the worst though and I think that I paid too much for rent each month.

Affordable pricing and super close to campus. Unfortunately, maintenance is very slow on repairs and the pool isn't taken care of very well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The pool is dirty and the parking garage is horrible. But overall the amenities are good. The noise level is low, which is nice. Also, it's not a bad price compared to other places.

I enjoy the location in regards to campus, which is why I have lived here multiple years. However, the grounds and amenities are not kept up as well as it shows online.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The apartment complex is decent and the location is outstanding. The staff are very friendly as well. The amenities are okay although some could have been better.