Stillwater Flats

This is my second year living here and I’d cancel my lease if I could. The complex is disgusting, trash everywhere, nothing gets done. This place used to be great, done know what happened.
Not very good overall. I had to pay an average of $40 extra every month, even the months I wasn’t there, for electric overages (the highest being $89 on top of rent). The pool is usually green and the breezeways and stairwells are very dirty. However, the staff is nice and the maintenance usually fixes problems within a day.
I enjoy living at Stillwater Flats because of the location. I do wish they would clean the stairwells and hallways. They constantly have trash and dog feces in them. A good power wash would make it more sanitary and livable.
Proximity to campus is the only thing that gives the flats a higher rating. I've waited weeks before on service requests and have gotten them cancelled instead of fixed. The hallways are constantly disgusting and lights will be out for extended periods of time. In a span of a semester our ac went out about 4 times. I've won money from playing in their resident games and 5 months later haven't seen one dime. The swamp, or "Pool" is murky green the majority of the year and is never cleaned. The price is ok for the location, but the service has been lacking...
When I originally signed my lease here it was my favorite place I’d ever lived, but recently I feel like it’s gone downhill a lot. Our space isn’t respected nearly as much by staff and maintenance, my cat was almost killed from being locked out of food and water for 3 days by staff during spring break and I had a spider outbreak in my room that I was told to handle on my own... the garage and premises has been a lot less taken care of, and alerts for packages have just kind of stopped happening. Also there was a shady AF car in the garage that took WAY too long to be removed from the premises.
I like living here. The location is great and the coffee in the community room is awesome. However the floor in my apartment is sloped and they don't want anyting to do with it and we were never given the structural report.
I love living here because it's a great, safe community. Not very loud and there's always people to meet. Free wifi, and swimming pool. It's a little expensive but besides that it's great.
I moved from a single bedroom apartment to a quad bedroom apartment. I have seen a massive drop in quality and it is very disappointing. The crater in the center of the living room is unbearable. The crater also causes the island to droop into the living room which is also infuriating when cooking. We have had to add many shims to different pieces of furniture to make it level.
Once my cable is working I will be one happy camper but other than that I love it! I didn't think that I would since my roommates were random but I was wrong
Its good and i like it to live here sometimes its fun to live here i dont even live here yet i dont know why im doing all of this i dont even know