Stillwater Flats

Glad we made the decision to live at Stillwater Flats. It's close to campus and has covered parking. A better rate than others with such amenities.
Amazing place! The people from the office are super nice and they will help you with anything you might need! The location is very convenient and everyone around is really friendly!
Good apartments, great location. Great staff that helps with any question. Love how package delivery must go through the front office, helps knowing my package won't be stolen.
Nice place, good staff and resident assistance, whenever I have any questions or concerns about anything regarding my mail or apartment it gets answered ASAP
A very nice furnished apartment with excellent cooperative and friendly staff. I am loving this place. Its 7 minutes walk to the Campus. Go ahead guys and signed your lease !
Management is very friendly and helps as much as they can with questions I have had. Taking care of all my problems with no questions asked.
Great staff and great place to live! People are so friendly and it’s so convenient to campus. Wake up 20 minutes before class and still make it with time to spare. Staff is always friendly and willing to help with any problems.
So far Stillwater Flats has been an amazing experience! If we needed any help the office staff has been great and quick to help us out. It’s very close to the school and super quiet.
I love the atmosphere at the apartments! All of the employees are very nice and helpful, they greeted me well. They have helped answer every question I have asked. I love this place..
I love my property! Great place to live with easy access to everything I need and a great staff as well. I love the 24 hour coffee bar and printing as well!