Everyone is so nice!! When I first wanted to lease, the workers at the apartment complex were so helpful because I had so many questions. The complex is very nice, as well.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

i cant complain, we moved in with out any issues and when we found out a couple of our lights where out the got the m fixed as fast as we told them it has been a great experience.

Management is very friendly and helps as much as they can with questions I have had. Taking care of all my problems with no questions asked.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Amazing place! The people from the office are super nice and they will help you with anything you might need! The location is very convenient and everyone around is really friendly!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The apartment is very spacious and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly and willing to work with you on problems! I love how close it is to campus and that parking is not open to everyone.

Glad we made the decision to live at Stillwater Flats. It's close to campus and has covered parking. A better rate than others with such amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love how clean my apartment was when I moved it. The carpet was brand new and they installed new blinds. I love the new color that they are painting the building.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

A very nice furnished apartment with excellent cooperative and friendly staff. I am loving this place. Its 7 minutes walk to the Campus. Go ahead guys and signed your lease !

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Jesica was wonderful! She made me feel at home, and showed me around the complex. With her beautiful smile, I was confident This decision was the best I could make $

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Good apartments, great location. Great staff that helps with any question. Love how package delivery must go through the front office, helps knowing my package won't be stolen.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Best experience yet! Stillwater Flats has great amenities and is close to campus. It's also much smaller than some of the competitors which makes it feel much more like a home away from home.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love my property! Great place to live with easy access to everything I need and a great staff as well. I love the 24 hour coffee bar and printing as well!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The flats is an amazing apartment complex in Stillwater! They have amazing staff and maintenance is great. I love how close I am to campus. I have nothing but good experience here!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Nice place, good staff and resident assistance, whenever I have any questions or concerns about anything regarding my mail or apartment it gets answered ASAP

Great placement: close to campus and Eskimo Joes! Friendly staff and quick to answer questions. Personal bathroom, full size kitchen and good size living room. Very nice apartments overall!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love the atmosphere at the apartments! All of the employees are very nice and helpful, they greeted me well. They have helped answer every question I have asked. I love this place..

The Staff is great!! They are always willing to work with you. Communication with staff is great. Apartment building is well kept and clean.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Living here has been amazing! It’s close to campus so it’s a really nice walk and having a parking garage is great! The apartments are nice and spacious too!

Reply from Stillwater Flats

So far Stillwater Flats has been an amazing experience! If we needed any help the office staff has been great and quick to help us out. It’s very close to the school and super quiet.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It's BEAUTIFUL. I adore the yellow. How much is it a month? I have a service animal. What are your retirements to move in? How is the neighborhood? Are the stores within walking distance. Public Transportation and Safety?

Reply from Stillwater Flats

The overall experience upon arrival was beyond description. Living style was immebsely pleadureable as well as all of the provided amenities.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

Great staff and great place to live! People are so friendly and it’s so convenient to campus. Wake up 20 minutes before class and still make it with time to spare. Staff is always friendly and willing to help with any problems.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

It has been a really easy process getting all set up to move and the employees have all been really helpful. I truly cannot express how happy I am to be living in the flats.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I know many people who lived in the apartments the past semester and who I will be living with this fall, I can surely say I’m so excited to be in such a positive environment with them. Knowing them eases the stress and gives a good summary of who inhabit the area and the conditions of the apartments.

Reply from Stillwater Flats

I love everything about my experience in the flats so far! I love having my own room and bathroom, and if anything goes wrong maintence shows up immediately to help!