Stone Gables Apartments

4.6

4.6

Our one bed/one bath supplies all of our needs! The community grounds are very well kept and everyone is very friendly. The gym supplies our workout needs, and the pool looks nice (even though we haven't been able to use it yet). One suggestion that my wife and I have is a barcode scanner for residents to enter the gate! I think it would be a great investment for long-term satisfaction and feasibility.
I LOVE living at Stone Gables! Great community and great people! My dogs have met so many new people and other dogs that we can look forward to seeing!
Only been here a few days but I already love it! Sabina has made my move in smooth and easy. Looks like it’s going to be a fun community to live in!
Living at stone gables apartments has been a wonderful experience! Amazing amenities and management as well as lots of opportunities to make new friends.
Quiet community with great value for the price! It is very close to the Chicken Road gate at Fort Bragg. Makes it super convenient to base, which is great! Also, maintenance here is top-notch! I have no complaints!
It has been nothing short of amazing from staff professionalism to the timely up keep and Maintanence I love it here. Im always greeted with a smile when it comes time to pick up mail or even when I just need to print something off. Stone Gables lives up to a standard that should be upheld everywhere but can never be beat!
A very nice and quite community. Great staff members who care about their residents. The maintenance staff attends to all work order issues immediately. I would recommend the living to anyone who is looking for such a great stop to live. The extra activities helps the complex with neighbors getting to know to each other. Great place to be.
I absolutely love this community. Everyone is friendly and the property is really nice! Staff is extremely helpful and there for every need while you stay.
The community looks great and they have a lot of nice touches with very friendly staff and a great location to go on top of everything. I look forward to my stay
My experience so far has been absolutely amazing. The staff has been there for all of my needs and have simply made my move in process smooth. Thank you!