Stone Gables Apartments

4.6

4.6

Verified Resident
Gorgeous, clean, pet-friendly complex and nice staff! Very quiet community- everyone is respectful. The amenities are always up to par which makes it a bonus compared to other complexes.
Allison
We are happy to say my husband and I are glad to be apart of the Stone Gables family! Being apart of this community is amazing and could not ask for better neighbors. Maintenance is always fast to respond to work orders and very respectful when entering apartments whether you are there or not. New staff has taken over, but they have been very helpful and amazing as the last!
Olivia
Best community. Ever ! Lots to do for kids and love the food trucks!! The staff and the residents are extremely nice and friendly ! I have never had an issue living here!
Bena
Always a good experience. Neighbors are always polite. The grounds are clean. My grandchildren love to come visit and play in the play ground.
Nicole
about 2 months ago
Great community and great neighbors! I have never had so many great people in my neighborhood! Everyone is so friendly! And some even bring me dinner or desserts!
Asia
about 2 months ago
So far everything is nice, my kids have went to the park 3 days in the row. It seems peaceful and quiet and I have no complaints. The move in was seamless and I’m waiting to see what else they have to offer. So far so good.
Tawanaza
2 months ago
I have only been a residence for a few weeks but I absolutely love it thus far. The view from my balcony alone is beautiful. I love the peace and quiet that I have. I love the fact that the community is gated which will limit the amount of traffic that comes in and out. My only reserve or concern is that there is not more handicap accessible parking.
Jessica
2 months ago
It has been great so far. We enjoy the staff and the events that they throw throughout the year. We have not had any issues. Everyone loves the pups so that’s a bonus! It’s a good place to call home.
Anya
3 months ago
My apartment itself is great, overall good size and lots of closet space! Plenty of parking and love having a pool and gym onsite. Im hoping the pool is able to be opened earlier this summer as it was closed for most of last. I’m very excited for the new package system in the future too!
Erica
3 months ago
The office staff is so nice and they hold special events for community members. I never hesitate to call when I have a question and they are always willing to help.