Stone Gables Apartments

4.5

4.5

Just moved in. Haven’t tried any of the amenities yet, but the options are great. Location is fantastic. Facility is clean and well-maintained!
We’re still pretty new to the complex, but so far everything has been great! Moving in was hassle free and the staff was super friendly and helpful.
I just moved in, so far so good! Hoping the gym will be open very soon so I can take advantage of the amenities! Everyone at Stone Gables has been very friendly and helpful.
Comfortable nice apartments, friendly staff, decent location. Excited for amenities to hopefully open up soon. Maintenance requests are easy to put in and done really fast
There are repairs that still have not been completed since we had to transfer to this building. Windows do not shut properly and air leaks in. That it ridiculous when we pay as much as we do. We have been here 4 years and now we are over it. Other properties have more amenities and nicer and cheaper. So I am thankful for the time we have resided here, yet so ready to move.
I enjoy the quality of the apartments as well as the included utilities and amenities. The staff is very helpful and friendly. Any work order issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently. I would recommend this community to anyone!
So far so good. I like how everything is close knit and have the rooms are spacious. I’m really happy with everything but as soon as the gym opens I’ll be truly happy!
Very clean, nice, and quiet area since move in. Only negative was a few of the issues with equipment installed in unit. Internet ports were not turned on which required spectrum to send out a tech, and smart hub wasn’t configured properly.
I would recommend to anyone to live here. It was definitely worth driving from out of state (Michigan) for. Very accommodating. Was excited to see that my fur babies have a place to go outside.
It's nice and quite here. The apartments are newly renovated. Some of them don't have patios though. The staff is all really friendly. It's close to Ft Bragg for work.