Stonecreek Apartments

4.2

4.2

I am pleased with how office staff (Connie) is very pleasant to all residents and maintenance (Jim) answers all calls and concerns with urgency and importance.
Since I’ve been here I’ve had. A good experience. Maintenance is always quick and efficient, but there’s seldom any thing wrong. It’s in a great location also.
Management is nice but the neighborhood is terrible. Drugs, fights, horrible language, loud music...this takes place all hours of the day and night.
Great very quiet place to live with your family . Mrs.Connie was very friendly and I cant wait to experience making this my new home . I thank yall
We have enjoyed it so much very quite in my area and kids love the playground love they have a pool and they have gym etc. the staff is nice and always helps
I enjoyed living there previously. I moved out of town and when I moved back to Stone Creek with no hesitation. Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, and family oriented. Great customer service in the office.
Love living here. Renewing my lease. Maintenance is done quick and timely. Leasing office is very understanding in these hard times going on right now.
It's getting better now that some of the people that have caused trouble are gone. Still have problems with smelling weed. The kids are very disrespectful as in throwing there trash on the ground.
Beautiful home and lots of space. The home itself was very clean up moving in, and very spacious for me and my son. The best part is the carpet throughout the home.
I've been here since 2011. I love how spacious the apartments are. It would be nice if there were some attempts to update the apartments & appliances.