Stonecreek Apartments

We have enjoyed it so much very quite in my area and kids love the playground love they have a pool and they have gym etc. the staff is nice and always helps
I enjoyed living there previously. I moved out of town and when I moved back to Stone Creek with no hesitation. Friendly neighbors, pet friendly, and family oriented. Great customer service in the office.
Love living here. Renewing my lease. Maintenance is done quick and timely. Leasing office is very understanding in these hard times going on right now.
It's getting better now that some of the people that have caused trouble are gone. Still have problems with smelling weed. The kids are very disrespectful as in throwing there trash on the ground.
Beautiful home and lots of space. The home itself was very clean up moving in, and very spacious for me and my son. The best part is the carpet throughout the home.
I've been here since 2011. I love how spacious the apartments are. It would be nice if there were some attempts to update the apartments & appliances.
The property manger it’s great, she’s willing to work with you and assist you with alot. The quality of the actual apartments is a bit run down and the maintenance man is great but is more of a handy man puts bandaids on issues
The complex is fairly quiet. The neighbors are nice. Overall my experience so far has been really great, besides the dumpster it gets full fast and that is so unappealing.
The apartments are nice and spacious. As for my living experience well, the walls are paper thin I can hear everything in someone else's apartment. It's so much noise from those with children that stay above me. The kids just run and all I hear is thumping louder than my TV. There's no respect among tenants. Loud car music beside of my window waking me up.
I give it 5 stars. I’ve been here for 5 yrs. When something needed to be fixed it was all was fixed and on time. I like how the landlord gives our newsletter through the neighborhood and gives us updates on different events they maybe happening throughout the community.