Stonecreek Apartments
4 stars67 Reviews

I Love it here. It is a lot more peaceful than other places I have stayed before. I live the maintenance man, he is such a great guy and get everything done really quick. I love Connie, she is laid back and will put her foot down when and if she has too but overall everyone here is really sweet and pretty much stays to themselves.
I've enjoyed my stay here at Stone Creek for the first 2 years, My 3rd year has been rough, None the less I have enjoyed it. And would recommend to anyone wanting a quite community, to choose here.
I love my apartment..I've been here 4 months now..all of my neighbors are friendly and courteous..I wish the breezeways were cleaner..other than that no complaints so far..I love when an issue arises maintenance responds quickly.
I like staying here, it's just stuff like the cabinets, refrigerator, and stove is outdated and everything doesn't work on them or falling apart.
My kids love swimming everyday. The pool is very convenient. I get maintenance repairs in my apartment fixed very quickly so I appreciate that.
HORRIBLE!! HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!! Stop taking vouchers and raise the rent. That's how you'll get rid of the trash that's consuming that place.
I love living here I like that mataiance is handled right away but I don't like the fighting and late night noise other than that I'm pretty happy I think Connie is the best
It’s not much storage space in the units but the appointment are nice. If you have small children it’s fine it has a playground area but anyone age 10 and up there is nothing for them to do. The landlord is great at here job with any issues you bring to her.
Pretty nice size apartment. It’s cozy with a homey feel! The only thing is, is the outside building. The breezeway and staircases are extremely dirty. It not pleasant to see.
I love my new apartment very comfortable size large bedrooms and huge walk in closets! Management is very nice and seems to do what they can to help.