Stonecreek Apartments

3.9

3.9

Nancy
Good place except for the high schoolers and dope dealers, getting better since a big problem has been moved out or left still more improvement needed. Also rent went up for no reason
Lavet
Like I always say I like staying here but I don't know, or even like the neighbors above me. If they had consideration or even showed acknowledgement of caring that they make too much noise, My thoughts would be different. They break all the rules the noise goes beyond 10 pm. At this point I'm ready to move and I will never choose a downstairs apt again.
Ebony
As with most apartment complexes that goes up to 4 bedrooms theres alot of kids ..but I can say that most of the kids here are respectful and personable...My neighbors are very friendly helpful and even though I keep to myself, most of the people who live here seems very nice..i always get a "hi" or " how you doing" ...my only gripe is the breezeways and outside of the building and stairs..they have spider webs and dirty needs a good soapy pressure washing..other than that I'm good with the Community.
Kyna
It was great when I first moved here, but now not so much. Apartments are outdated. There's a lot of drama as new residents have moved in over the years.
Lavet
I'm still here after two years. I love the staff, they are the best. Will surely miss the staff upon my departure. Maintenance is very punctual, always on top of issues. He's a very nice hard working man.
Andrea
The apartment is fine and the rent is affordable. I’ve been tolerating it but what I don’t like is the disrespectful neighbors and kids in the neighborhood. I am not a smoker but a few times out of the week my apartment smells like cigarettes, loud music at night when it’s time for bed, trash bags sitting outside of the apartments for days, kids running through the breezeway leaving trash everywhere, and people beating on doors so loud the whole building shakes.
Ms Marshall
When I first moved here years ago apt. complex started out as low income/income based/affordable housing, but as time passed it skyrocketed to hard to afford and you're not getting the upkeep inside apt. for the price you're paying, for example, I've been here 15 yrs. and I still have the same old outdated carpet that creates so much dust, same carpet has been in here since these apts were FIRST build, not to mention need new paint. But other than that I love my apt set up inside and area location of my apartment
Alexius
I’m a little disappointed in the upkeep of the apartments…the sidewalks are disgusting and needs to be pressure washed. There are no privacy between neighbors because you can hear every movement and conversation. I expected so much more moving here and I can honestly say I was let down.
Kellie
Everyone pretty much stays to themselves and are nice. This is a great place for families because there are a lot of children who like to play and just walk around the complex. My children enjoy watching the beautiful trees they have here and the playground area.
Lavet
It's been a good 2 years despite some minor irritations. It's been a good experience thus far. I will miss this community upon my departure.