Stonegate Apts

4.3

4.3

Elice
Great thus far. Excellent property management. Always friendly and professional. the pool and grounds are well maintained. Yhe neighbor seem friendly and helpful.

Laura
I love the area ! It’s kept clean It’s quiet Staff is good they stay on top of things that need to be done Parking spots need to be painted Kids that play out outside need to stay out of the way of cars ! The parent should be outside watching no matter the age

Cederica
Everything and everyone has been awesome .I am new to the area with smaller kids. I was given the schools in the area they would attend, all the banks and important info to lift some of the anxiety off me

Sarah
My air conditioner went out and I called the office they were on it quick & fast . It was very hot that day even though maintenance couldn’t fix that day but the next they were able to fix it thanks

Nilda
It’s been awesome ! I love it here for the most part neighbors are friendly, it’s quite I enjoy my place . I enjoy my view from my location . Office and staff are friendly and they always try to meet your needs as much as possible.

Shawn
I love the complex but need to install new carpet for tenants who live 5 years or more. It's never any parking spots for the people that actually pay rent.

Katherin
about 2 months ago
Really clean and nice is so big and I love I can’t ask for more the most things look new and nice and clean . I love it a lot I can recommend this beautiful place

Diane
about 2 months ago
The complex it’s owned by different owners now so I cannot tell you how different dishonor will be for this complex but the same people are in the office I’ve been here for four years the first two years was beautiful here the third year OK the day of the storm that took everyone power out that was on 95 was terrible here which the complex has nothing to do with the weather but they do have something to do with the communication with the Residence here which was none the pool is back open that was a surprise

Pamela
2 months ago
Any orders that are put in are taken care of in a timely manner. The staff is friendly and addresses any concern that the residents might have.

Nilda
3 months ago
My experience with Over has been Great ! Eskeily has been super helpful through the whole process and understanding with my expectations as well. The whole team has been awesome. Glenda has been very pleasant as well and helpful when I needed additional information. Looking forward to see how it goes from here on .