Stonegate Apts

4.3

4.3

Stonegate has a very conducive environment The place is quite and quite Staff are friendly The only problem I have is the washing machine
Great place to live Apartments are nice size the people in the rental office are always very nice and professional. I love it because it’s quite here
Great place to live in. For those whose want great community and excellent living environment. It is the best place to have. Highly recommended
The condition of our playgrounds is really bad. It hasn't been maintained for a very long time. Mulch needs to be replaced, there are nails sticking out everywhere on the wooden blocks. It would be nice to have a third playground. People still don't clean up after their pets so it smells like poop as soon as you come outside.
The complex is always very clean and quiet. Leasing agents and office staff are very nice and efficient with resolving complaints. Maintenance requests have always been resolved quickly.
Good apartments and good office staff. Apartments inside need a bit of updating. Best feature is no assigned parking spaces. Office staff is always nice and helpful. Would recommend apartments to others.
Nice, But I’m starting to see roaches in my apartment. My neighbors below likes to bang on the ceiling with the hardest objects when we walk on our floor.
I been living here for 7 years and never had any problems. Property manager and team members are always welcoming and helpful. They provide excellent customer service.
Community is quiet. Office staff is great. The issues come with the interior of the apartments. The walls are super thin, you can hear everything around you and it doesn't help that my neighbors above don't care about any of that. When they walk it sounds like they are coming through the ceiling. They are always dropping what sounds like weights in the floor and scares the hell out of my toddler. This has me considering a move and I've only been here 3 months.
The staff here is about the only good thing in Stonegate. If I could, I’d give them a 5 star rating but I’m trying to be realistic. Since moving here 7 years ago the rent has gone up every time. Nothing has been upgraded like in the other apartments surrounding me. Due to COVID and understandably so, we lost access to the gym and swimming pool. With the exception of playgrounds (which aren’t that great) these are literally our only amenities here and we don’t have access to them. Rent didn’t go down to compensate for this loss, in fact, rent still went up. Also... beef up your security here my motorcycle was stolen and the camera footage helped but was terrible. You need more surveillance in and around the neighborhood. Believe me when people know they are being watched they act right. Finally.... my building is nothing but a POT LEAF. You cant sit with doors and windows open because your apartment starts to smell like marijuana.