Stonegate Apts

4.2

4.2

The staff is amazing !!" These are great apartments in a great area. The maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to suck issues.
Informing tenants on issues that’s going on within the complex would be nice. Not as quiet as I thought. Turning into an unsafe place to live
three years in this place and I hope I have no reason to move from here. Stone Gate Apartment has everything you need to return after each work day and rest without worrying about anything else.
Went I signed lease the thing that bought me her was pool and gym.Covid came and we couldn’t enjoy pool or gym and then thing started to open up they open the gym but not the pool. The gym is small that should been closed and pool should open because more space and it’s outside. That not counting they don’t notify you went apartment got broken into and gun some of people out there have and used and police that was call several time because of arguments between neighbors .
Everyone on my apartment complex is polite and compassionate. Most of us speak to each other coming and going and it’s make days a little bit nicer.
Great place !!!! I love it here the staff is amazing and the apartments are great would recommend !!! Five starsss all around love stone gate
I love love love Stonegate! Very quiet neighborhood, big parking lots, friendly staff, quick maintenance! Affordable rent and they will always work with you if you need any help!
Neighborhood smells like marijuana. There is always dog poop and trash throughout the community. The pool was cleaned, but never opened. We had to ask a maintenance worker why. On a positive note, the front office staff is attentive when you have a maintenance related issue and the team does fix the issue in a timely manner.
I'm disappointed that we have been unable to use the pool. I was hoping to be able to utilize the amenities of the complex. I have no additional comments at this time.
It’s pretty much quite. People just throw trash by the dumpster instead of picking it up so Maintenance has to clean it up . Then u have kids running around cars in the street with out parents watching them and them throwing trash on the ground