Stonegate Apts

4.3

4.3

Not too happy, nice area, love my neighbors; but very disappointed with treatment from the beginning of signing til present... parking spaces not clear, small, I needed it so I’m blessed ...
Staff is very nice and helpful and the community service along with appearance are superb. I like the community events per covid but we still had a chance to participate with our patio decor. Overall great community.
I love living at stonegate The only problem I have is their washing its an old junk .But their environment is safe,clean and peaceful.Friendly staff
It's been a good experience. I would like to see some improvement on the property as far as having a grilling area and maybe a place to wash your car.
Nice and quiet community. Professional friendly leasing office staff. Affordable rent. Great location as the town center is literally 5 minutes away.
Very nice place. Excellent customer service, the maintenance offered a great service acting very fast when I summit in a order to fix a light or anything. The apartment very clean. I loved!
So far my sister and I enjoy our residency here. We are 'on the go' individuals and it's accommodated our work schedules very well. I really enjoy how quiet the neighborhood is at night
Nice and clean community to live at ! it a great place to make it your home. I been living here for about 6 years The ladies at the rental office are very nice .
It's the only place in the area I can afford. The staff is lovely and helpful. Our appliances are pretty old and don't work super well. For instance, our stove takes ages to heat up and doesn't always cook evenly. But I haven't had any issues. The other residents are friendly and not too loud.
I love live here the only problem is around the grass people with pets don't pick up the residue of them, and in the Sumer we want to have some recreational time but the smell and the rest of the 💩💩is bad