Community is awesome, young professionals...parking is sometimes a headache but still a great place to live. Out of the beaten path so very safe environment

i have lived here about three years. Great staff. They are very professional and helpful. Always know who I am and very friendly. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Great, attractive complex with fabulous location. Near downtown and major highways. Great maintenance service and super friendly, helpful office staff.

The amount of time I have been living here should speak for it self. I have been at this community since 2007, love the area and the community is great. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable price for the area. What's not to love

Attentive management and maintenance! Any questions or concerns are always addressed quickly. They keep us informed of maintenance projects, etc. Well maintained apartment home, quiet. We love living here!

Good location and staff, ok facility maintenance. Good location and staff , ok maintenance . Good location and staff, ok maintenance. could be cleaner

This is a great apartment complex. I really have no complaints. The staff is great and always willing to help. The location is great. So close to everything

Stonewood has been my home for 2 years now. I love the fast maintence work orders and upkeep of the place. The place is well maintained, clean, dog friendly, with friendly neighbors all around. I'm pleased with Stonewood.

Great apartment community with excellent customer service. Highly recommend Stonewood for anyone looking for a great apartment in the heart of everything!

During holidays and breaks, parking can get overcrowded which leaves me to park across the complex. There are also cars that sometimes wait at the office area for residents to open the gates for them.

Love the location and staff! The only problem is there are a lot spiders and parking is sometimes hard to find. I wish they would offer more options to assigning parking besides the garages and covered parking.

Front Office and Maintenance are great! Compound is safe, grounds are well kept and apartment unit is in very good shape. We're happy to recommend to friends and family!

I love it at Stonewood, the staff is friendly, it's a great value, and maintenance is always timely. The location can't be beat and the amenities are really nice!

Stonewood apartments is a very pleasant place to live. I have lived all around Houston and this is absolutely one of the best. the office staff is friendly and the maintenance is quick to respond.

I have had a great experience living at Stonewood. The apartments are a high specification, well maintained grounds and great location. Would recommend Stonewood to others looking to move into the Greater Heights area!

The best things about living at Stonewood are its location, open floor plans, and rates compared to neighboring apartment complexes. The worst things about living at Stonewood are how early the office closes after daylight savings and how easily noise travels through the complex. Voices echo in the stairwells, and when noisy neighbors come home late at night, it can be very disruptive.

Management is quick to respond regarding maintenance issues. Lane is absolutely top notch. Couldn't say enough good things about him as a community manager.

Stonewood is a great place to live, good prices, complex is always clean. The staff is always very helpful and will answer all questions. Quiet

Love living at Stonewood. I have never had apartments work so diligently and kindly for their residents. Any problem I may have is resolved that day.

I love the complex, I love the staff. I always feel fortunate enough to live here. I just wish the work out room was an enclosed space. I also wish that GreyStar would quit raising the rent price everytime you resign.

Love it! Maintenance is on point! Clean and friendly! Great location for a great rental price! The office team does an excellent job of communication.

Overall, the apartment is good! There was miscommunication regarding our move in time, and our apartment wasn't open when we were told it would be. But, other than that we are enjoying it!

Location is awesome, it's right on White Oak Bayou. The management is really friendly and maintenance stuff is handled really quickly. It's a great place to live!

The apartment community is great. It's the first place in Houston I've lived in for over a year, and I am very satisfied with everything about it.

I like that when you walk out your door you are actually outside and not in a hallway. I do not currently own a dog as I am not home enough but this is a very pet friendly community with plenty of grass around the property and doggie pick up bags provided. I have lived here a year and have had no complaints