Great location, helps with traffic and a fun are to live. Amenities are very nice and well kept, the gym has enough to get in a nice work out as well.

Very streamlined move in process, courtney has been very helpful during the entire process, community is very clean, serene and enjoyable. 5 stars

Great place with awesome staff! Rent prices comparable with other places within the same region. Complex is quietly tucked away off the street but still easy access to i10.

Stonewood has been wonderful since the start of my stay. The staff is always friendly, and the online app pay is great. The best part: fresh cookies and snacks in the common room.

Lived here 2 months so far. No issues with neighbors and everyone I have met seems really friendly. Stonewood is close to so many restaurants and Washington Street, definitely a great place to live.

Moved in about a month ago, and I love it so far. The complex is clean and well-maintained, great location, love that the White Oak hike and bike trail is right outside.

Great community, we have only had one issue and they came and fixed it on a Sunday. Location is awesome. Close to everything. We will be residents for a long time.

good location and great apartments. The rates are good for the location. I would rather like for an option a billiards table. The leasing advisors are really supportive and they response really fast every question or concern i had.

The community is great. It’s quiet and nestled in a really neat area by the bayou, forest, and rail yard. As a grad student, it’s a perfect place to live.

Stonewood is a fantastic community that is right in the heart of Houston. With a beautiful pool, fantastic workout facility, and a spacious dog park, this community has it all!

Great community. Older and needs updating in the units but dog friendly and the location is great. Management is slow on most things regarding payment and documentation and definitely is more concerned about making money than the well being of residents.

Enjoy being a resident at Stonewood. The property is well maintained, there are friendly and respectful employees in all departments, maintenance requests are taken care of in a timely manner. Would recommend signing a lease here.

Stonewood Apartments is the best apartment complex I've lived in. It is clean and well taken care of. The staff is amazing. They know me by name. Maintenance is wonderful too. They always answer my calls and are very caring. The pool is clean and appealing.

Quick move-in and easy leasing/pricing. Maintenance responded same day on first maintenance request. Grill/Pool area is kept organized and clean.

Amazing experience so far! Great community events, if I have any questions community managers are quick to respond and if I have any issues they are quickly fixed.

The complex is older, but it’s tucked away. The price is in the right spot for the age and location of the complex. There are problems with bugs though. Also just random stuff around the house like the sink facet is loose, the dryer Jose hasn’t been hooked up (even after a request). Also you have to pay like $25-$30/month for “valet” trash that doesn’t always get picked up from your door. Parking is pretty tight around the building I live in as well.

Enjoying the stay at Stonewood apartments. Good maintenance services and lovely community. It's calm and relaxing either in your apartment or outside in your balcony.

The one thing that really stands out to me about this apartment complex is the quality of its staff and employees. Service/maintenance requests are always dealt with promptly and professionally.

I have lived here for 15 months and have just renewed my lease. The Stonewood staff has been helpful and swift whenever we have encountered a problem. I also value the location which is near the Heights, downtown and Montrose.

Great place to live. A little older but they are always working on improvements. They also always have special events where you can win stuf

great place. The staff keep everything clean and organized. I will recommend stonewood apartments to all my friends, great location near downtown.

It has been an awesome experience here. Beautiful community, friendly staff and proximity to various places by bus and car. Maintenance is always attended to very quickly

Very nice complex. Very clean units with nice appliances and layout. Plenty of parking for all residents. Nice pool with many extras for all residents.

I love living here. Management is super nice and helpful. Everybody is also really nice. The apartment is kept very nice and clean as well. You guys are great!

great management and property. responsive maintenance crew. good parking . new package delivery system is great . location is fantastic. rent is reasonable for location .