I have lived here for 15 months and have just renewed my lease. The Stonewood staff has been helpful and swift whenever we have encountered a problem. I also value the location which is near the Heights, downtown and Montrose.

Great place to live. A little older but they are always working on improvements. They also always have special events where you can win stuf

great place. The staff keep everything clean and organized. I will recommend stonewood apartments to all my friends, great location near downtown.

It has been an awesome experience here. Beautiful community, friendly staff and proximity to various places by bus and car. Maintenance is always attended to very quickly

Very nice complex. Very clean units with nice appliances and layout. Plenty of parking for all residents. Nice pool with many extras for all residents.

I love living here. Management is super nice and helpful. Everybody is also really nice. The apartment is kept very nice and clean as well. You guys are great!

great management and property. responsive maintenance crew. good parking . new package delivery system is great . location is fantastic. rent is reasonable for location .

Stonewood has been a great apartment complex to live in. The staff are very friendly and helpful with anything you may need. The location is also walking distance to the buffalo bayou running trail!

I love stonewood community! Moved to stonewood without seeing it first (out of state move) and couldn't be happier! The staff is wonderful to work with!

Everything gets fixed fast if there ever is a problem! Quiet, gated, and welcoming for young professionals, families, and all others. Dog park is a plus!

I wish the gates worked more consistently (not open) and able to use a remote opening mechanism (rolling down your window in the rain to scan the card can get you soaked)

Community is awesome, young professionals...parking is sometimes a headache but still a great place to live. Out of the beaten path so very safe environment

i have lived here about three years. Great staff. They are very professional and helpful. Always know who I am and very friendly. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Great, attractive complex with fabulous location. Near downtown and major highways. Great maintenance service and super friendly, helpful office staff.

The amount of time I have been living here should speak for it self. I have been at this community since 2007, love the area and the community is great. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable price for the area. What's not to love

Attentive management and maintenance! Any questions or concerns are always addressed quickly. They keep us informed of maintenance projects, etc. Well maintained apartment home, quiet. We love living here!

Good location and staff, ok facility maintenance. Good location and staff , ok maintenance . Good location and staff, ok maintenance. could be cleaner

This is a great apartment complex. I really have no complaints. The staff is great and always willing to help. The location is great. So close to everything

Stonewood has been my home for 2 years now. I love the fast maintence work orders and upkeep of the place. The place is well maintained, clean, dog friendly, with friendly neighbors all around. I'm pleased with Stonewood.

Great apartment community with excellent customer service. Highly recommend Stonewood for anyone looking for a great apartment in the heart of everything!

During holidays and breaks, parking can get overcrowded which leaves me to park across the complex. There are also cars that sometimes wait at the office area for residents to open the gates for them.

Love the location and staff! The only problem is there are a lot spiders and parking is sometimes hard to find. I wish they would offer more options to assigning parking besides the garages and covered parking.

Front Office and Maintenance are great! Compound is safe, grounds are well kept and apartment unit is in very good shape. We're happy to recommend to friends and family!

I love it at Stonewood, the staff is friendly, it's a great value, and maintenance is always timely. The location can't be beat and the amenities are really nice!

Stonewood apartments is a very pleasant place to live. I have lived all around Houston and this is absolutely one of the best. the office staff is friendly and the maintenance is quick to respond.