Love the community. Staff and residents are very friendly and welcoming. Excited about the future and staying on the property. Grounds and pool are very well maintained. In a quiet area of town but still close to downtown.

Living at Stonewood Apartments has been a positive experience. The complex is located in a prime area to many popular locations such as running trails, bars, stores, etc. The community is small and management is very personable. I would recommend this apartment complex to my friends.

The complex is well managed and maintained, and the apartment office staff is always friendly and helpful. The amenities are good as well (pool, fitness center, etc.).

Great Community. But the Gym could be greatly improved as well as apartment halls and doors can be well painted. Limit the number of visitors in the pool area and noise to a lower level.

LOVE this complex. The staff is friendly and always available. I've been here for two years now and I still love it. Thanks for everything, stonewood.

Location is great. Close to good restaurants and watering holes. Being right on the running trail is nice. Maintenance has always done everything I have asked in a timely manner. The gym and the pool could be better. The grills by the pool should be supplied with gas all the time. Parking on the North Side is terrible.

The only complaint I have was the large amount of roaches at the in the fall. The problem has lessened though. The staff is very friendly, but I think there should be a more efficient way for

I have loved living in Stonewood. If I wasn't moving and buying a house I would be renewing my lease. So clean, friendly office and a quiet community.

I like that when you walk out your door you are actually outside and not in a hallway. I do not currently own a dog as I am not home enough but this is a very pet friendly community with plenty of grass around the property and doggie pick up bags provided. I have lived here a year and have had no complaints

The apartment community is great. It's the first place in Houston I've lived in for over a year, and I am very satisfied with everything about it.

Location is awesome, it's right on White Oak Bayou. The management is really friendly and maintenance stuff is handled really quickly. It's a great place to live!

Overall, the apartment is good! There was miscommunication regarding our move in time, and our apartment wasn't open when we were told it would be. But, other than that we are enjoying it!

Love it! Maintenance is on point! Clean and friendly! Great location for a great rental price! The office team does an excellent job of communication.

I love the complex, I love the staff. I always feel fortunate enough to live here. I just wish the work out room was an enclosed space. I also wish that GreyStar would quit raising the rent price everytime you resign.

Love living at Stonewood. I have never had apartments work so diligently and kindly for their residents. Any problem I may have is resolved that day.

Stonewood is a great place to live, good prices, complex is always clean. The staff is always very helpful and will answer all questions. Quiet

Management is quick to respond regarding maintenance issues. Lane is absolutely top notch. Couldn't say enough good things about him as a community manager.

The best things about living at Stonewood are its location, open floor plans, and rates compared to neighboring apartment complexes. The worst things about living at Stonewood are how early the office closes after daylight savings and how easily noise travels through the complex. Voices echo in the stairwells, and when noisy neighbors come home late at night, it can be very disruptive.

I have had a great experience living at Stonewood. The apartments are a high specification, well maintained grounds and great location. Would recommend Stonewood to others looking to move into the Greater Heights area!

Stonewood apartments is a very pleasant place to live. I have lived all around Houston and this is absolutely one of the best. the office staff is friendly and the maintenance is quick to respond.

I love it at Stonewood, the staff is friendly, it's a great value, and maintenance is always timely. The location can't be beat and the amenities are really nice!

Front Office and Maintenance are great! Compound is safe, grounds are well kept and apartment unit is in very good shape. We're happy to recommend to friends and family!

Love the location and staff! The only problem is there are a lot spiders and parking is sometimes hard to find. I wish they would offer more options to assigning parking besides the garages and covered parking.

During holidays and breaks, parking can get overcrowded which leaves me to park across the complex. There are also cars that sometimes wait at the office area for residents to open the gates for them.

Great apartment community with excellent customer service. Highly recommend Stonewood for anyone looking for a great apartment in the heart of everything!