Los mejores apartamentos y hermosas familias el personal de mantenimiento es exelente y el.personal de la recepción siempre están pendientes de todo

My family loves the place the environment is great the facility,staff they are great i for sure will refer stratford green to my friends if they are looking for an apartment.

Been going well thus far. Great location, neighbors can be a bit noisy at times, but that’s all well and fine. The remodeled apartments are holding up well.

Very clean and nice community. So quiet you almost forget your neighbors are so close. All the units I’ve seen are in great shape and well worth the monthly cost.

I love living at Stratford Green. The place has a modern feel and a great atmosphere. The staff and matience are great and fix whatever you need right away.

It is very nice here the apartment is very nice and big the people are nice and if their is some thing wrong they come and fix it the nabors are very nice

Everyone is the office is always so kind and helpful. Matinence is always prompt and polite. We are very happy with everything the community has to offer.

Been here for six years now really enjoy the apartment the location and with the exception of the dog all my neighbors. Snow removal and maintenance is outstanding.

It’s been good so far living here. Community is nice and friend. The staff is alright and the maintenance team always gets the job done. And it close to food places.

My apartment is very quiet the only thing I dislike is that there is not a lot of parking for guests. As well as the neighbors leaving there parked cars very close to the Edge of my driveway

It is very quiet and very nice safe environment everyone in management are very helpful friendly people clean nice neighbors pet friendly i will for sure tell my friends about this place

The management has been exceptional and our move in process was fast and easy. Kathi was very sweet and helped us out with any questions we had. When we got to the apartment it was very clean and move-in ready.

Nice quiet place to live things for kids to do the people are nice and friendly I like if their is a problem that the matnace will come and fix it

Living in this community is the best thing happen to me in all the places I've been for. The staffs are nice. The maintenance staffs are knowledgeable. Its quiet, friendly neighborhood.

Stratford Greens is a green, clean, safe and nice community. It’s proximity to Stratfor Mall and surrounding shopping Centres make it a perfect place for those who love shopping and entertainment.

Good size, love the garage, fast maintenance response when needed. Only complaints are very thin walls and garbage cans allowed to be out in plain view whether garbage day or not.

Loving it so far! We just moved in today and everything seemed very clean and put together. The layout is exactly what we want and so is the coloring of everything.

As a suggestion something should be done in that wasted space where there was a lake and the mountain looks bad, it is the only thing for the rest is the best place to live

The location of Stratford Green Apartment homes can’t be beat. Any food/restaurant that you could possibly imagine it’s within five minutes of your driveway. The pool is amazing and always clean. The exercise room is also amazing and always clean. The staff, especially the maintenance, I’m no The location of Stratford Green Apartment homes can’t be beat. Any food/restaurant that you could possibly imagine it’s within five minutes of your driveway. The pool is amazing and always clean. The exercise room is also amazing and always clean. The staff, especially the maintenance, are not just workers, but your friends.

Great location in Bloomingdale. Comfortable, quiet, safe neighborhood. Spacious, clean, updated apartments. Charming, helpful, prompt leasing staff.

Looking for an apartment at Stratford Green was a very nice experience. Tea was so helpful with the whole process. The approval process was quick and easy.

Clean, peaceful, excellent maintenance, the staff are amazing and friendly.!!! It’s the best community that we have seen so far with such a peaceful and the apartment are clean and well maintained inside and outside...

My family is so happy to be living here! We are enjoying wonderful amenities and have a great deal of support from the staff. Tenants are respectful and the community is in a great area.

Been here for 8 years. The last year, we had a neighbor move out in the middle of the night and ran a business out of their garage. I'm hoping that stronger background checks are being done as a result.

We love it here. Residents are welcoming and the employees are amazing. The move in was smooth and we love the area. The ladies in the office are super nice and helpful. :)