We love living here. Great staff always ready to help. Maintenance always gets things done in a timely manor. If they had a playground it would be the perfect place to live.

I’ve lived here for seven years, five when my husband was alive and since he passed I have decided to stay here because of the location. I’ve only had one bad incident in all that time and it took nearly 6 months but it was finally resolved I plan on staying here and have no intentions of moving anytime soon.

Like own hm. Only minus is stairs. Have garage which is a bonus.beautiful interior, painted and flooring. Beautiful deck and upper level view with more storage. Walk in closets great.

Haven’t been here for long but it’s a beautiful community full of friendly faces and great paved walking trails. Excited to use the pool when it opens! I also love that it’s only a walk away from Binny’s liquor and any other store or restaurant you could imagine!

Great experience. The staff has been very helpful and more than willing to make this an excellent experience. I am more than satisfied with SG.

It has only been a few days but so far the management office is awesome. Kathy has worked with me to ensure I was happy with the apartment. The only reason for 4 stars is I am concerned about visitor parking...doesn't seem to be enough of it.

Los mejores apartamentos y hermosas familias el personal de mantenimiento es exelente y el.personal de la recepción siempre están pendientes de todo

My family loves the place the environment is great the facility,staff they are great i for sure will refer stratford green to my friends if they are looking for an apartment.

Been going well thus far. Great location, neighbors can be a bit noisy at times, but that’s all well and fine. The remodeled apartments are holding up well.

Very clean and nice community. So quiet you almost forget your neighbors are so close. All the units I’ve seen are in great shape and well worth the monthly cost.

I love living at Stratford Green. The place has a modern feel and a great atmosphere. The staff and matience are great and fix whatever you need right away.

It is very nice here the apartment is very nice and big the people are nice and if their is some thing wrong they come and fix it the nabors are very nice

Back in 2017 when I moved to Stratford Green, Stratford Green was a beautiful community, however, since then, it's my opinion that the community has taken a dive. Seeing broken blinds in windows, garbage cans left outside and garbage around the pond, makes the complex look dirty and not worth the money. The other issue I have is since the grass was replaced with plants that look more like weeds, and wood chips, everytime it rains, wood chips and mud end up in the driveways. I was absolutely shocked when the rent went up last year because as of right now, Stratford Green is not worth the money. On the other hand, I enjoy being able to walk my dog along the sidewalks, stores are close by and there are poop stations around for clean up. I also like the friendliness of the maintenance workers and their prompt responses to issues. Like I said, this complex used to be beautiful, but in the last year, has really declined. I hope this year, the owner of this complex or whoever is in charge will take a close look at the outside of this complex and make some changes. Also, the bridge near the wetlands is getting old and needs to be replaced. I wish I could give this complex 5 stars but right now, I can't.

Everyone is the office is always so kind and helpful. Matinence is always prompt and polite. We are very happy with everything the community has to offer.

Been here for six years now really enjoy the apartment the location and with the exception of the dog all my neighbors. Snow removal and maintenance is outstanding.

It’s been good so far living here. Community is nice and friend. The staff is alright and the maintenance team always gets the job done. And it close to food places.

My apartment is very quiet the only thing I dislike is that there is not a lot of parking for guests. As well as the neighbors leaving there parked cars very close to the Edge of my driveway

Nice area, but the walls are pretty thin. We can hear our neighbors TV in our bedroom and the upstairs neighbors are very noisy as well.....

It is very quiet and very nice safe environment everyone in management are very helpful friendly people clean nice neighbors pet friendly i will for sure tell my friends about this place

The management has been exceptional and our move in process was fast and easy. Kathi was very sweet and helped us out with any questions we had. When we got to the apartment it was very clean and move-in ready.

Nice quiet place to live things for kids to do the people are nice and friendly I like if their is a problem that the matnace will come and fix it

Living in this community is the best thing happen to me in all the places I've been for. The staffs are nice. The maintenance staffs are knowledgeable. Its quiet, friendly neighborhood.

Stratford Greens is a green, clean, safe and nice community. It’s proximity to Stratfor Mall and surrounding shopping Centres make it a perfect place for those who love shopping and entertainment.

Good size, love the garage, fast maintenance response when needed. Only complaints are very thin walls and garbage cans allowed to be out in plain view whether garbage day or not.

Loving it so far! We just moved in today and everything seemed very clean and put together. The layout is exactly what we want and so is the coloring of everything.