Been here for six years now really enjoy the apartment the location and with the exception of the dog all my neighbors. Snow removal and maintenance is outstanding.

It’s been good so far living here. Community is nice and friend. The staff is alright and the maintenance team always gets the job done. And it close to food places.

My apartment is very quiet the only thing I dislike is that there is not a lot of parking for guests. As well as the neighbors leaving there parked cars very close to the Edge of my driveway

It is very quiet and very nice safe environment everyone in management are very helpful friendly people clean nice neighbors pet friendly i will for sure tell my friends about this place

The management has been exceptional and our move in process was fast and easy. Kathi was very sweet and helped us out with any questions we had. When we got to the apartment it was very clean and move-in ready.

Nice quiet place to live things for kids to do the people are nice and friendly I like if their is a problem that the matnace will come and fix it

Living in this community is the best thing happen to me in all the places I've been for. The staffs are nice. The maintenance staffs are knowledgeable. Its quiet, friendly neighborhood.

Stratford Greens is a green, clean, safe and nice community. It’s proximity to Stratfor Mall and surrounding shopping Centres make it a perfect place for those who love shopping and entertainment.

Good size, love the garage, fast maintenance response when needed. Only complaints are very thin walls and garbage cans allowed to be out in plain view whether garbage day or not.

Loving it so far! We just moved in today and everything seemed very clean and put together. The layout is exactly what we want and so is the coloring of everything.

As a suggestion something should be done in that wasted space where there was a lake and the mountain looks bad, it is the only thing for the rest is the best place to live

The location of Stratford Green Apartment homes can’t be beat. Any food/restaurant that you could possibly imagine it’s within five minutes of your driveway. The pool is amazing and always clean. The exercise room is also amazing and always clean. The staff, especially the maintenance, I’m no The location of Stratford Green Apartment homes can’t be beat. Any food/restaurant that you could possibly imagine it’s within five minutes of your driveway. The pool is amazing and always clean. The exercise room is also amazing and always clean. The staff, especially the maintenance, are not just workers, but your friends.

Great location in Bloomingdale. Comfortable, quiet, safe neighborhood. Spacious, clean, updated apartments. Charming, helpful, prompt leasing staff.

Looking for an apartment at Stratford Green was a very nice experience. Tea was so helpful with the whole process. The approval process was quick and easy.

Clean, peaceful, excellent maintenance, the staff are amazing and friendly.!!! It’s the best community that we have seen so far with such a peaceful and the apartment are clean and well maintained inside and outside...

My family is so happy to be living here! We are enjoying wonderful amenities and have a great deal of support from the staff. Tenants are respectful and the community is in a great area.

Been here for 8 years. The last year, we had a neighbor move out in the middle of the night and ran a business out of their garage. I'm hoping that stronger background checks are being done as a result.

We love it here. Residents are welcoming and the employees are amazing. The move in was smooth and we love the area. The ladies in the office are super nice and helpful. :)

Great place to live. Great maintenance people work here. Even on the weekend they’ll help out and are always polite. Quiet place and respectful neighbors.

De momento todo me parece muy tranquilo tengo buenos vecinos y una casa muy acogedora seguridad para mija hijos que es lo que más me gusta y muy buena atención de las señoritas del isincenter

Everyone is very friendly. Any work orders are handled in a timely manner. Friendly community. I have enjoyed living here for almost 4 years.

We live here for almost 3 years and we love it and will stay here longer if possible and will refer this place to my friends who are looking for a place to rent

Have lived here for 6 years. Very happy with all aspects. Apartment is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Complex is neat and quiet. Love having a garage

The office staff is so friendly and the maintenance team works fast and efficient. The floor plan is large and the multi levels makes it feel more spacious. O love my new home!

The community is very nice. We have been here for eleven years and have enjoyed it for the most part. The people in the office however, are not as friendly as we have had in the past.