Great community! Neighbors and staff are all friendly and welcoming. Strafors Green has made my first time living alone an amazing new chapter in my life :)

We moved in last week and I gotta say everything's been great so far. Love how quick and responsive the maintenance is and the management is doing a great job!

In the few days since moving in here, I've felt right at home. I look forward to exploring the apartment community even more and meeting my neighbors. I appreciate how pet friendly this community is, and I'm thankful I chose Stratford Green.

I've been living here for the last 8 months with my wife and we cannot complain. Location, neighborhood is great. The biggest matter I want to talk about is the customer service, they are amazing. Response time for maintenance request are really low, they always have a big commitment to solve our problems. Always open to resolve your queries. 100% recommendable to live in.

Wonderful area to live in and awesome community. Could not have asked for a better space or community for a first apartment. We love it here!

All i will say is this is the best place i have ever rented. And people from here are friendly and the atmosphere is just awesome like quiet and friendly people

I recently moved in and I love the neighborhood. Everything is conveniently located close by. I also enjoy my lake view patio with the beautiful white swans.

It is a great place to live in people are very friendly staff and management are very accomodating if we need help the area is safe and verychild friendly.

Need more parking and bigger kitchen. Outside paths are great. Need hot tub. No microwave. Great response on maintenance. Love dog park. Very expensive for the size.

I just moved yesterday but the environment and people here is too good including the office staff. They are so helpful and the main thing i like was there behavior and explanation about property rules and the best thing is the location. I love it.

The community here is great. Our home is beautiful, and its amazingly quiet here. Maintenance introduced themselves upon our moves and seem very accommodating

Moving here has been a really good experience. I have wonderful neighbors and it is quiet. The grounds are clean and their maintenance is great.

The apartment is very aesthetically pleasing with a modern look in the upgraded apartment. The view from 325 is amazing and very much look forward to it in the future. The community seems very nice with those being engaged but also not loud. Very much looking forward to staying in the community and in the apartment!

We love living here. Great staff always ready to help. Maintenance always gets things done in a timely manor. If they had a playground it would be the perfect place to live.

I’ve lived here for seven years, five when my husband was alive and since he passed I have decided to stay here because of the location. I’ve only had one bad incident in all that time and it took nearly 6 months but it was finally resolved I plan on staying here and have no intentions of moving anytime soon.

Like own hm. Only minus is stairs. Have garage which is a bonus.beautiful interior, painted and flooring. Beautiful deck and upper level view with more storage. Walk in closets great.

Haven’t been here for long but it’s a beautiful community full of friendly faces and great paved walking trails. Excited to use the pool when it opens! I also love that it’s only a walk away from Binny’s liquor and any other store or restaurant you could imagine!

Great experience. The staff has been very helpful and more than willing to make this an excellent experience. I am more than satisfied with SG.

It has only been a few days but so far the management office is awesome. Kathy has worked with me to ensure I was happy with the apartment. The only reason for 4 stars is I am concerned about visitor parking...doesn't seem to be enough of it.

Los mejores apartamentos y hermosas familias el personal de mantenimiento es exelente y el.personal de la recepción siempre están pendientes de todo

My family loves the place the environment is great the facility,staff they are great i for sure will refer stratford green to my friends if they are looking for an apartment.

Been going well thus far. Great location, neighbors can be a bit noisy at times, but that’s all well and fine. The remodeled apartments are holding up well.

Very clean and nice community. So quiet you almost forget your neighbors are so close. All the units I’ve seen are in great shape and well worth the monthly cost.

I love living at Stratford Green. The place has a modern feel and a great atmosphere. The staff and matience are great and fix whatever you need right away.

It is very nice here the apartment is very nice and big the people are nice and if their is some thing wrong they come and fix it the nabors are very nice