General upkeep is a little lacking: keeping halls and entryways clean, work done prior to move in was much less than expected. 3 stars because the staff is awesome!!!

Great building and amenities, takes a little to feel like home but once the place was put together the community and the vibe around make it quite peaceful

It's hard to say because I haven't started living here yet but so far so good. I love the location and the grounds looked really well kept. :)

Very friendly and maintenance is on top of fixing. Amenities are very well kept. Grounds are clean and feels very safe. Quiet neighborhood and close to shopping.

There have been so many improvements that it really makes it seem like home. The way that the management stays on top of things, especially the maintenance, makes it great to live here.

Friendly staff, quiet location, nice neighborhood. Good school district. There are clean pool with sauna, our child love it. Apartment is clean and convenient. Acceptable price. I recommend StratfordWood highly.

Great place, nice neighbors, lots of extras. It's a short commute to downtown with a lot of convients within minutes. I would highly recommend this place to a friend

Great surrounding, sometimes the staff is not very helpful but overall great service. The remodeled pool looks great! I think it can get better security and cleaniness of the buildings.

Management changed recently and things improved. Good response to maintenance and repair requests.car garage could use some work though with the leaking pipes.

Nice community for my first time living in Minnesota. I would refer someone to live here if they are relocating to the twin cities as it's a good starter apartment.

General complex could be better cared for but otherwise it's nice. Friendly staff and in a nice and quiet location with little traffic noise.

Love living here. Close to my work and my kids school. The community is nice and is close to entertainment, dining and other activities. I highly recommend.

Its a nice quiet community. Spacious town homes and not too far away from schools as well as shopping centers . Glad to be living in the community.

I really love living here. Very quiet. Whenever their is a problem which is not often, the problem is always taken care of. We love our Property manager. He always has nice community things to participate in.

The community is great! There could be some improvements and upgrades on the building! Stairways and doors! But it's a great place to live!

Very quiet, easy access to everything. Very quick on repairs. Nice enjoyable office staff. Would be 5 stars if they could manage those who don't clean up after their pets.

Very happy with Leasing office team, very good in maintenance. Great place to live. Good Neighborhood. Kids are having a very safe place to play.

I am very impressed with the new management. Community areas are being improved, and maintenance requests are being fulfilled hastily. The only problem I have is the odor from pets in the shared areas of our building, but management is doing their best to correct that as well. Overall, my experience has been great so far!

The management is very good, nice and kind people. The only thing that would make this place better is a security system at the clubhouse. A lot of kids, from other districts, come and destroy the nice place.

What is an instagram? How do I earn points from this. Thanks for social event in April. Let's have more.. Having some trouble with Luxor process

Overall the community is nice and taken care of. Repairs are done promptly. The workout facility and pool is very nice. Only recommendation is having a weekend clean crew and for pet owners to make sure to clean up after their dogs.

Property looks much better since Troy took over. The grounds are cleaner, buildings are not dirty. Dog waste stations added around the property now. Lights on pathway are finally working!

We were very satisfied. We needed a place with in 3 days coming from Chicago and the leasing agent was on top of it all, we move in and the community is so quiet and clean. Very happy renters.

One of the best complexes of lived in, thus far. The star are always available when needed. maintenance is always on time abs gets the job done the first time.

Very enjoyable so far. Everyone is very nice and our neighbors are super cool. Can't wait until the pool is open again! The dog park is super convienent and it's always clean!