While the units are nice/upgraded, the office staff is very slow in responding to requests/messages. I've been waiting over a week for an email or phone response.

Resident experience so far has been good. We love the finishings in the apartment as well as the storage space and big windows. Also love the amenities such as the dog park and fitness area.

Nice, pet friendly, well kept, quiet building! Also enjoy the community room... although it would be nice to have a football table that works and is actually regulation sized since we pay for it.

I have been at Stratford Woods for 5 Year’s. I started in a 2 bedroom apartment and I’m on my 2nd 3 bedroom townhome within the community. Honestly for the location and neighborhood it’s the best rental value around. The staff are nice and they try to keep everything running smoothly. I also love the amenities Stratford offers.

It’s a very quiet area, the resident are nice and welcoming, and the staff is friendly, nice, and welcoming. I love the workout room and the sauna.

This is an awesome place. Very good Management. Neighbors are really good. Really good place for kids and families. Very Safe place. We love living here.

I needed a couple things repaired and Wayne did both quickly and efficiently. Most of all his demeanor was very pleasant and cheerful. Always have good interactions with maintenance staff. Also, front desk staff and always cheerful and helpful

This has been a great plac.Liver here for over a year now..Things have been good..Management is good and listen to feebacks..good school and community

Typical apartment community. Some great neighbors, some not so considerate. Facilities a bit outdated and could stand a serious refresh. Management has been quite responsive.

The location is perfect however the upkeep of the building leaves a lot to be desired. There is consistently litter in the hallways and often times locks for building entrances are broken. It would also be nice if the walkways were upkept during winter months. The location and competitive pricing are nice however improved maintenance would be much appreciated.

Location is great. Updated Appartments have really nice amenities. Maintenance around the property is slow and quick fixes normally. Overall still pretty out dated

Newly renovated units are very nice, great location near Lake Minnetonka and shopping. Nice and friendly staff. All of the amenities I was looking for in an apartment community.

Great experience, love the community. The area is far but not too far . The work out room is great . Close to shopping and food . Love the Mall

Its great peaceful so far and friendly easy access to staff and basic areas. Love the neighbourhood and the entire surroundings. Keep it going as God's blessing be bestowed to all.

We love it here! We love all the amenities here too! The swimming pool is nice. The work out room is really good. The racketball is fun. The saunas are nice and hot and relaxing. The staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance guys are very nice and helpful. We love it here.

We again decided to extend our lease. Stratford Wood management does a great job! The only thing that could have made the place better is a proper security at the clubroom.

Signed the lease without having seen the apartment. But was very happy with the condition of the unit and the complex. Staff has been helpful on any issues.

Very welcoming! Friendly neighbors. Love the space! Quiet, amazing activities! Just moved in and I’m in love already. My dog loves it as well! So close to so many stores too!

Amazing and welcoming. Not fully moved in yet but great staff, they helped us find the right place and what fit best suits my family and I! They are a bit pricey, some apartments are too small for the price they ask for but I still find it worth it.

Friendly staff, confortable townhomes and apartments. Love what the have done with the pool area, gym and game room. Quick response in maintenance.

I have lived here for 3 years. Great sense of community and the main office has been very receptive to our needs. I've been enjoying the little community events, like donuts!

It’s a great complex only annoying thing are the door locks and people complaining about dogs when it’s an apartment that allows them to be the

I love the apartments they are very nice. They have a great community room. They try to keep the grounds clean as best as they can. The work out room is my favorite.

Great community, great activities to bond with neighbors. Friendly and helpful staff always willing to answer any question you have. Amazing amenities for everyone.

Very beautiful area. Quiet. Love the view. I enjoyed the welcoming staff, the lounge area, the workout areas, my favourite thing is being able to have a furry friend!