Good management, nice amenities. I would suggest putting more trash cans in entryway to buildings as there is always trash left in those areas.

Great first impression! Ryan was very helpful and willing to answer all of our questions that we had as first time renters. We are very excited to move in!

It's been awesome so far! We are just moving to the area from Milwaukee, WI and our neighbors couldn't be nicer! Plus, the apartment is really nice as well!

We love management at Stratford wood! They are friendly and are happy to help out. Very chill atmosphere from staff makes us feel welcome. LOVE the fact that we can keep both our pups here happy!

Friendly staff and great location! Awesome amenities - pool, tennis court, racquetball court, basketball hoop, great gym facility. Updated rooms look great

I like the security and the new management seems great. I like the improvements they have made especially in the lounge area. The free coffee and the celebrations makes me feel important.

Great stuff good community loved to pool and workout room. Would Move back in a heartbeat only problem is rent being so expensive. Miss being at there

Not much has changed from my previous review. But I guess one thing I noticed is that maintenance guys have been a lot more responsive recently.

Things have improved a lot after the change in management. Great maintenance team that responds almost immediately. Good community activities.

Resident experience so far has been good. We love the finishings in the apartment as well as the storage space and big windows. Also love the amenities such as the dog park and fitness area.

Nice, pet friendly, well kept, quiet building! Also enjoy the community room... although it would be nice to have a football table that works and is actually regulation sized since we pay for it.

I have been at Stratford Woods for 5 Year’s. I started in a 2 bedroom apartment and I’m on my 2nd 3 bedroom townhome within the community. Honestly for the location and neighborhood it’s the best rental value around. The staff are nice and they try to keep everything running smoothly. I also love the amenities Stratford offers.

It’s a very quiet area, the resident are nice and welcoming, and the staff is friendly, nice, and welcoming. I love the workout room and the sauna.

This is an awesome place. Very good Management. Neighbors are really good. Really good place for kids and families. Very Safe place. We love living here.

I needed a couple things repaired and Wayne did both quickly and efficiently. Most of all his demeanor was very pleasant and cheerful. Always have good interactions with maintenance staff. Also, front desk staff and always cheerful and helpful

This has been a great plac.Liver here for over a year now..Things have been good..Management is good and listen to feebacks..good school and community

Typical apartment community. Some great neighbors, some not so considerate. Facilities a bit outdated and could stand a serious refresh. Management has been quite responsive.

The location is perfect however the upkeep of the building leaves a lot to be desired. There is consistently litter in the hallways and often times locks for building entrances are broken. It would also be nice if the walkways were upkept during winter months. The location and competitive pricing are nice however improved maintenance would be much appreciated.

Location is great. Updated Appartments have really nice amenities. Maintenance around the property is slow and quick fixes normally. Overall still pretty out dated

Newly renovated units are very nice, great location near Lake Minnetonka and shopping. Nice and friendly staff. All of the amenities I was looking for in an apartment community.

Great experience, love the community. The area is far but not too far . The work out room is great . Close to shopping and food . Love the Mall

Its great peaceful so far and friendly easy access to staff and basic areas. Love the neighbourhood and the entire surroundings. Keep it going as God's blessing be bestowed to all.

We love it here! We love all the amenities here too! The swimming pool is nice. The work out room is really good. The racketball is fun. The saunas are nice and hot and relaxing. The staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance guys are very nice and helpful. We love it here.

We again decided to extend our lease. Stratford Wood management does a great job! The only thing that could have made the place better is a proper security at the clubroom.

Signed the lease without having seen the apartment. But was very happy with the condition of the unit and the complex. Staff has been helpful on any issues.