I love the apartments they are very nice. They have a great community room. They try to keep the grounds clean as best as they can. The work out room is my favorite.

Great community, great activities to bond with neighbors. Friendly and helpful staff always willing to answer any question you have. Amazing amenities for everyone.

Very beautiful area. Quiet. Love the view. I enjoyed the welcoming staff, the lounge area, the workout areas, my favourite thing is being able to have a furry friend!

I love this community. I am safe, close to shopping and work. Most of all, it close to trails, so I can enjoy a nice walk every morning. Traffic is never congested I give it 5 stars

For the most part we have been very comfortable. There are still some items that need attention. The laundry in building 5101 and the garage

A good community with many types of families! Fitting for all ages. We love the dog-friendly environment and amenities. Staff is responsive and friendly!

Great staff. Love the view from my apartment. Wish the grills worked in the picnic areas. Like that you are starting to have some "get-togethers" for residents.

Very good community, nice people and a lot to do. Our Apartment is very spacious. The workers are really helpful and explain things great. Overall a great place to live.

Since the new manager has stepped in, the community has improved significantly. They have been consistently improving the club house and have been trying to gather all the residents together

For the short time i have lived here. There are nice neighbors and nice friendly people. There is a community meeting held once a month to even see new faces which I enjoy sometimes it's hard to meet/make friends when your in an apartment.

I have lived here for 1 year. I really like all the activities that the kids can do here; basketball, swimming, clubhouse. The kids also love the extra things; ice cream social, pancake breakfast, taco night. Very friendly environment.

I live in Stratford apartment and so far so good. Management team is friendly and cares its residents. It has a good communuty facility where my kids play and enjoy.

Management is quick to respond to service issues. Would be nice if the grills that were installed worked. Also would be nice if the path to the high school was cleared.

General upkeep is a little lacking: keeping halls and entryways clean, work done prior to move in was much less than expected. 3 stars because the staff is awesome!!!

Great building and amenities, takes a little to feel like home but once the place was put together the community and the vibe around make it quite peaceful

It's hard to say because I haven't started living here yet but so far so good. I love the location and the grounds looked really well kept. :)

Very friendly and maintenance is on top of fixing. Amenities are very well kept. Grounds are clean and feels very safe. Quiet neighborhood and close to shopping.

There have been so many improvements that it really makes it seem like home. The way that the management stays on top of things, especially the maintenance, makes it great to live here.

Friendly staff, quiet location, nice neighborhood. Good school district. There are clean pool with sauna, our child love it. Apartment is clean and convenient. Acceptable price. I recommend StratfordWood highly.

Great place, nice neighbors, lots of extras. It's a short commute to downtown with a lot of convients within minutes. I would highly recommend this place to a friend

Great surrounding, sometimes the staff is not very helpful but overall great service. The remodeled pool looks great! I think it can get better security and cleaniness of the buildings.

Management changed recently and things improved. Good response to maintenance and repair requests.car garage could use some work though with the leaking pipes.

Nice community for my first time living in Minnesota. I would refer someone to live here if they are relocating to the twin cities as it's a good starter apartment.

General complex could be better cared for but otherwise it's nice. Friendly staff and in a nice and quiet location with little traffic noise.

Love living here. Close to my work and my kids school. The community is nice and is close to entertainment, dining and other activities. I highly recommend.