University Lofts - Carrollton

3.9

3.9

Everything is awesome except my roommates just aren’t friendly. I’m excited to renew & have some people I referred move in! My favorite part is probably having a big living room.
It’s been astounding living here, from the ample amount of times police have waken me out my sleep for other residents. The amount of visitor parking we have to accommodate to when the parking lots are never full. I also enjoy nothing 🙂
Internet services & cable needs to be improved or provided. That’s all that was needed to be improved from what I experienced. Other than that, everything else is good.
It's kinda woodsy so try not to arrive at night. Some areas have cobwebs but that's not any a broom can't handle. The rooms are pretty big though.
It has over all been great. I love my roommates and the office staff is really nice. The apartments it’s self is very clean and up to date. Best first apartment.
The community is clean and the people and staff are friendly. The staff respond in a timely manner, and maintenance handles every concern quickly.
The lady you talk to Dose not know much about what she is Renting. Did not know what the address of the Apartment I was Renting. Did not know what was you got Service for like Cable are the internet. Did not know my address to mail my mail too. Did not tell me I had to make 3 times of my Rent. First thing happened the night the Neighbor above me was making all kinds of racket running back-and-forth over the floor and this is happening every night
Great experience! My roommate is neat & friendly. Space was clean & also well decorated. As I walked around the area it smelled as if i was on a beach by the sent of a wall plug air freshener. The living room felt like you could feel at home,the furniture they provide is a very soft leather love seat. They can provide you furniture you need..for example bed frame;all you have to get is the box spring & mattress. Also very adorable!!!
It was decent it just took forever to move in and no one has still come to fix the lock on my door or fix the bathroom sink. At first they had a little attitude but everything was straight.
Great living space with fast response from apart leasing office on problems that might come up. Although people don't pick up after themselves when walking their pets it's still a great place to live.