University Lofts - Carrollton

Had some trouble in the past, but the office and maintenance crew has all new staff. Since then, I have had a pleasant experience and couldn’t ask for better for the price!
Top notch experience! Everything here was amazing very communicative and understanding! That’s a NEED when finding a place to stay . During the pandemic this management was more than understanding and behalf of the tenants We thank you !
I like how close we are to campus, but the dorms were a little dirty. Multiple appliances broken. I wish the locks were different. Other than that, it’s great.
it has gotten better over the past few months since the 2019 year. I have seen employees improve with communication and the leasing office with amenities.
I Love living here I appreciate the management and AAs as well as maintenance you guys are doing an amazing job thanks again and keep up the good work!
Great management so far, despite coming from brumbelow where the management was so horrible the move here was so smooth the process and everything i need they be willing help
This apartment complex is extremely close to campus. The space is nice and management does their best to make you feel welcome and do anything they can to make your experience living here enjoyable.
I enjoy the apartment, it’s nice and very affordable. I would recommend this residence to a lot of others and I’d also like to continue my stay here.
Everyone here is nice. I like how we don’t have a gate either. Management always tries to find a solution to all problems. I would recommend our residents before anyone else.
Love it , been living here for 3 years ! The new management is great and listen to our concerns . I love the contest and drawings to make us be engaged in our community.