University Lofts - Carrollton

Great new management very cordial with greeting people what they need. I do miss Courtney c she was the best and always got things handled..
Well staying here I have made some new friends and have had fun with many of them enjoy life and being able to go out and hang out with my friends
It's been okay. A few inconveniences and frustrations here and there that I can't recall to specify. Some empty promises were made when signing and not kept upon arrival but it is what it is. Not super happy but I'll stay until the end of my lease and if things improve I'll maybe renew, not sure yet.
This community is my opinion the best located apartments the school has to offer. This community also has the biggest room space and is very affordable for anyone wanting to move off campus. Highly recommended l, friendly staff and hard working maintenance crew.
amazing service, clean and relaxed environment. anytime there is an issue we are contacted personally to immediately resolve it. the office is very informative with the available opportunities we have.
Always great living here. The management staff is very nice and friendly, while also being quick about responding to any concerns a resident have. I have never had a problem living here and would highly recommend residing here. The location is great; it is close to campus.
My experience here has been nothing but good so far! The bugs are annoying but the entire complex is quiet & nice. The rent office is nice & welcoming.
I love it here it’s amazing I can’t think of a better place to live I love the staff the neighborhood is great I can really see myself being so much more productive in this community
Not so good moved in with bugs and roommates very dirty maintenance came and bomb my apartment due to bugs and flys and still didn’t help they got worse
I feel like it's really lit living here, I just have to use the amenities more so I can really enjoy life here. We definitely have to link up