Living here has been nice. All the appliances work and my apartment is clean and quiet. My only problem would be is that my room isnt as big as the one I toured and the bathroom floors are a bit sticky. Other than that, it's nice!

very positive experience. They accommodated and allowed me to move in on a non moving day. Also one of the employees stayed with me after closing hours to help me settle!! very appreciated of that!! They make sure i had everything i needed!

It’s been an alright experience. The staff is friendly and the whole property is clean. Location is great for getting to classes on time. Not too loud either.

Just moved in. Already can feel the welcoming environment. The room is great, minus the location of the microwave being under one person's bed.

So far it has been a great experience! The room was a bit smaller than expected but overall, a very pleasant place to call home! The building itself is very secure as well.

My 3rd day living here and I like it so far! It's relatively quiet and peaceful here. The staff was nice and helpful on move in day. Only thing I had small issue with is that the elevator seems to take a really long time to arrive at whatever floor im at.

Nice new buildings, the walls are thin however. I hope that there is a sense of community with residents, one in which I do not feel yet. Poker nights please.

Helped me right away, direction to the garage was easy to understand, transition is easy, they answer my request right away and ready to move in!

Beautiful place staff is very helpful. Location is great easy transportation system to all schools a lot of activities to do on site and wonderful rooms.

They were very helpful with giving information. Very friendly workers that know what they are doing and great service. Lots of options for rooms which is good for everyone

Jennifer and Sean was very helpful in the move in process. They was patient and knowledgeable of all the paper work. The facility was very clean.

My stay here has been good everyone is helpful. The place is so clean and love how they provide housekeeping for every room I also elected to get the laundry service which is nice

So far so good! I found this from the email I got from my college apartment, and I already earned so many points! I’m not sure how it’s gonna work from now, but I hope it’ll be easy to earn enough point so I can use it for getting my college stuffs.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great place to live! Staff are nice and friendly. Food at the bistro is good also. Resident are generally nice and polite and respectful each other.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Had issue with front student staff being rude after having to changr leaseing options. I already felt baf asking gor changes without the attitude and annoyed demeanor

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It’s absolutely amazing, everyone is so nice and the overall location is more than anyone could ask for. If your looking for a place to live this is it!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I’m very impressed with the amenities, The staff is friendly and even though they are extremely busy they managed to get my needs addressed, The building is a security building and there are locks on all doorways

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Very bang for your buck place. I had an extremely great time here. Staff was always super helpful and willing to make my stay the best it could be. Highly recommend to any college student looking for an economically friendly place to live.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I enjoy the close location of the suites near campus. It’s definitely worth the price considering how all the amenities and electric/water supply is included. I just wish you would control the usage of weed as much as the smoking policies because the hallways do smell like it it frequently.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

To many words to fill just accept my regular star rating.... To many words to fill just accept my regular star rating.... To many words to fill just accept my regular star rating....

I'm giving Suites 3 and a half stars. Overall it was an ok living experience. The rooms are small, my air conditioning didn't work for the first 4 months at least, and the shower doesn't usually have hot water. After my first six months, things started getting better although they were still just satisfactory. Generally, the place is clean, the bistro's food is ok, and the front desk workers kind.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Everyone in the leasing office is nice and helpful. I really like utilizing the Bristol, the fries are amazing, and everything is cooked fresh to order/daily.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It is such a great place to live and so many great people who make you feel at home. I loved living there for 3 years and never had a problem and the staff was always amazing.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I love it here there so much to do here such a watching movies working out tanning eating comfortable meeting new friends it’s very nice view and I love the food here

I appreciate the amenities! Staff is really kind and understanding. If there’s ever a problem, they are always quick to fix it. It’s a nice environment!