Clean, furnished, dorm style apartments with really friendly staff that always know you by name. It’s about as close to campus as you can get!

Great safe apartment living. Plenty of amenities to choose from and the staff are really helpful. Maintenance requests are always taken seriously and done on time.

It is really comfortable and exciting to live in the Suites on Paseo. The room is well furnished and biweekly housekeeping service makes sure your room is clean. Awesome!

Amazing experience, the building is clean, the staff are friendly and professional. I’m so glad I made the decision to live here. Don’t hesitate, check out the Suites!

I am currently signed up to move in on August 18th! When my mom and I first walked the place I thought it was going to be way out of our budget. Once the friendly staff told us the price, my jaw dropped. I'm so excited!

Great place to live. Very close to SDSU’s campus. The housekeeping is the best and very much need when in school. All around would recommend to someone in school.

The welcome from the staff was amazing. All were informed and helpful. Being that I from out of state, they gave me many helpful tips to ease my transition to San Diego.

I really love how helpful and approachable the managers are, and how clean the facilities are. I love how quiet and safe it is within the apartment buildings.

Great furniture and free tv. However missing a kitchen(only has a microwave and mini fridge). Suites on paseo has the best location at state.

Very quite area and a very Good service when it comes to maintenance and unit cleaning. There were many events to assist during my staying here.

It has been better since noise level is not an issue anymore. Enjoying my last months here and the staff have been really great. I look forward to getting another place but Suites has done well.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

You all should implement stricter routine inspections when it comes to residents not wanting their rooms "clean serviced". To me, I feel like they may be hiding something, but I wouldn't be too sure.

Here at suites on Paseo community is key. Starting from the front office with Joe and the others, to the Kitchen and service staff they all take pride in being friendly and helpful. The neighbors are also great and respectful of each other.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Good place to live of your a young college age student who may be attending any of the educational institutions near or at SDSU or central San Diego in general.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Only place on campus for single occupancy rooms. Good people all around and awesome college scene. I have lived here for 2 years while attending SDSU and I could not have found a better place!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Please have more chicken fajitas with rice and beans, that’s my favorite dish ❤️ And thank you for letting me print so much 😭 i know it’s annoying but it helps out a lot!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

A great place to live in. Always quiet but sometimes there are parties outside. Nice staffs who are kind and patient, and are willing to solve problems for you.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Paseo is small, compact and expensive, I would not suggest anyone to live here. The people in the bistro always look at you weird and the food is very mediocre

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Loving my stay so far! Everyone is super friendly and I've even made some new friends :) Everyone is super nice here it's kind of unbelievable.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Really cool place I really like my roommate and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility's is also very relaxing there's always a spot to hang out!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great apartments, friendly staff. The leasing process was extremely easy to get started, and the apartment prices are reasonable considering the amenities that are included.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Amazing. The staff are friendly, attentive, and helpful. The building and surrounding area are clean and quiet. I’m so glad I made the decision to live here!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Kinda small but location is prime. Staff is amazing. A lot of tools and necessities are provided. Nice place to live at if you don’t mind the dorm style.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Amazing neighbors,never had any issues with them. Amazing front desk staff and great food at the bistro. There is nothing to complain about.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

My 4 years here have been amazing, made many new friends , and people who could be family to me,never an unkind word spoken by anyone! Always there to help