Please have more chicken fajitas with rice and beans, that’s my favorite dish ❤️ And thank you for letting me print so much 😭 i know it’s annoying but it helps out a lot!

A great place to live in. Always quiet but sometimes there are parties outside. Nice staffs who are kind and patient, and are willing to solve problems for you.

Loving my stay so far! Everyone is super friendly and I've even made some new friends :) Everyone is super nice here it's kind of unbelievable.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Really cool place I really like my roommate and the staff is very friendly and helpful. The facility's is also very relaxing there's always a spot to hang out!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great apartments, friendly staff. The leasing process was extremely easy to get started, and the apartment prices are reasonable considering the amenities that are included.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Amazing. The staff are friendly, attentive, and helpful. The building and surrounding area are clean and quiet. I’m so glad I made the decision to live here!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Kinda small but location is prime. Staff is amazing. A lot of tools and necessities are provided. Nice place to live at if you don’t mind the dorm style.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Amazing neighbors,never had any issues with them. Amazing front desk staff and great food at the bistro. There is nothing to complain about.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

My 4 years here have been amazing, made many new friends , and people who could be family to me,never an unkind word spoken by anyone! Always there to help

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It has been great living here. The faculty are super nice and the laundry room is always clean. I never have a problem with trash because it’s so convenient to throw away

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great amenities, great community. The staff is great, always there to help you out, answer any concerns, and always planning great events that include everyone.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Super friendly staff and great amenities. Great location for students looking to stay close to campus. The gym is equipped with updated equipment and is rarely packed, unlike the SDSU gym down the street. Practically a private gym! Living spaces stay quiet which is great if you’re looking to get some studying done.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great utilities and clean rooms. Nice and quiet buildings with good security to make it feel like a safe place. Awesome location, as it is very close to campus and food stores. The location is convenient for people that do not own a car, like myself.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

This is a really great place to stay. The people who work here are very understanding and kind. I would definitely recommend this place to others.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I love it! I love the common spaces, how clean and safe it is. It is also not noisy, unlike other student apartments. I think it is a very good choice for SDSU students.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Really clean and maintenance is efficient, the leasing agents are super helpful and it’s an apartment you feel safe in! Convenient location as well

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Living in the Suites on Paseo is very comfortable. The suites are a little bit small but they are prepared very clean and the biweekly housekeeping service makes sure they are kept good. I really love the Suites on Paseo.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Recently moved here, everyone in the office is so helpful and really sweet. They really make sure you’re all set with an easy transition moving in.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Amazing location and a very friendly front desk staff. I really enjoy living here and the rooms are very nice as well. I would definitely recommend living here.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I feel very happy to live here, all the friends here are warm,and the room is perfect , we have TV and air-conditioning,also we have microwave oven and refrigerator

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It's been so great living here since I got here. Staffs in suites on paseo are very nice:) And It's very close to school so living in paseo is really convenient for me.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

A great place, quiet in the night; comfortable and neat. Close to supermarket and 7-11; also close to school. Hope to have a great trip here!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Everyone seems very nice here! Everyone respects each other and is social, but also respecting of privacy. I enjoy the community here, and it's very convenient having food available at the Bistro as well.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Paseo dom were really cozy and comfortable.It was great because it was close to school, and it was always nice to be friendly with the staff

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great place over all! Very nice and helpful staff. Great area to live. The bistros food is very good. The rooms are well furnished. Very comfy living!