I feel very happy to live here, all the friends here are warm,and the room is perfect , we have TV and air-conditioning,also we have microwave oven and refrigerator

It's been so great living here since I got here. Staffs in suites on paseo are very nice:) And It's very close to school so living in paseo is really convenient for me.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

A great place, quiet in the night; comfortable and neat. Close to supermarket and 7-11; also close to school. Hope to have a great trip here!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Everyone seems very nice here! Everyone respects each other and is social, but also respecting of privacy. I enjoy the community here, and it's very convenient having food available at the Bistro as well.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Paseo dom were really cozy and comfortable.It was great because it was close to school, and it was always nice to be friendly with the staff

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great place over all! Very nice and helpful staff. Great area to live. The bistros food is very good. The rooms are well furnished. Very comfy living!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I honestly like how I can take advantage of the many amenities at the suites for the price listed for a double suite. It's also really cool how wifi, water, and electricity are included in the rent as well.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It’s a really nice place to live. For starters, it’s basically right on campus and it’s takes no more than 15 minutes to walk to the furthest classes. Staff is very friendly and so are the other residents.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I love the Suites! Such great office staff, the property is always clean and quiet and safe, and I absolutely love my unit :) Definitely renewing!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I’m quite satisfied with the living condition here. I like it being so close to campus, Trader Joe’s and other small stores. I wish the room were wider but because it’s small, few people party here so it’s not noisy like I have seen in other apartments. Our staff are also really friendly

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I’ve had a good experience at Suites! I really wish there was Alfredo pasta at the Bristo more often because it’s really good! I love the crafting events hosted for the holidays!!!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great place to live, very friendly community and great food in the bistro. Only recommendation is that they serve more of that sundried tomato pasta that stuff is the bomb.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

paseo always cleans and prints for learning .Every steps are kind and always gives feedback to the questions.Small events often take place so you can have fun

Reply from Suites on Paseo

All of the staff here is amazing! The office, maintenance, housekeeping, and Bristo team are always attentive. They know all of their residents by name.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Really great bistro and I love the house keeping but my neighbors can be loud in The early hours every once in a while. Beyond that it’s incredibly convenient how close it is to campus!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Fairly small, bathroom and sink should be in one room. Pretty comfortable and good rates, most likely going to renew but will look into single rooms.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

It's awesome living here. It's walking distance from my classes so I don't have to drive. The bistro is also killin it with their food. Having laundry in the building is also a plus.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I have enjoyed my time at suites. It was annoying that the Elevator was broken for a couple of weeks. I think the roommate matching process could be done a little better as well. The staff are very friendly and are always willing to help.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Great place to live! Utilities included, theatre room, tanning bed, spa, weight room, and even a bistro downstairs. Steps away from class, I never have to worry about school parking!

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Love living here at suites on Paseo. It is a great place to live with beautiful facilities and great dormitory rooms. staff at this dormitory is exceptional and being friendly and competent. There also very professional. Dogs and cats are also allowed to live here which I think is great

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Living here is very nice. The people are nice and the food is good. The place appears to be secure and safe. The location has a lot of young people in the area.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

Perfect I like this dorm every thing is clean and the really taking care about renewing the utilities like lounge and loundry room was as well as kitchen

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I’ve been living here for almost 3 months now and so far so good! The people downstairs in the leasing office are extremely helpful and super nice, the A/C and Internet is nice, and the bistro has a lot of options regarding food! (-:

Suites on Paseo is the perfect place to live for a busy student like myself. It is close to campus, within walking distance of restaurants, the ARC, and the Aquaplex. The staff is very friendly. And the rooms include just what you need.

Reply from Suites on Paseo

I am really enjoying staying at Suites on Paseo. I have met some great friends whilst living here. The only concerns I have, is that I am unhappy that the elevator has not been working for several weeks now and the cleaners are unable to clean my room accurately. Apart from this, I do enjoy staying here and am happy with my room and other facilities here.