Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Sandeep
about 9 hours ago
Happy that I chose Summer Meadows when I moved here 7 and a half years ago. The community is superb with all the necessary amenities in the vicinity.
Anela
about 10 hours ago
Ashely was very friendly, patient, and the experience was smooth. Her energy was great and welcoming. She explained things and reminded me in timely fashion to what she required from me. Overall, great experience!
Verified Resident
Nice community.. apartments are spacious …, community also has basic amenities…. Maintenance services are good and quite quick . Staffs are helpful
Shashank
It's an old but well-maintained community. It has a lot of buildings and units. There are bad patches at places but overall a great location. Kohl is next door. Walmart, schools and sports complexes are nearby. Good walking trails nearby. Insist on the upgraded units. Amenities are good but need to be better maintained.
Krista
They were very awesome they helped me when I needed it most and worked with me and always stayed on top of fixing things and keeping everything the way it should be..Very kind
Shib Shankar
Staying in this community for more than three years it is good and have basic ammenities. Maintenance is good Location is good and grocery stores nearby
Eban
Patricia was fantastic! Very responsive in a timely manner on the things that mattered most. I even had a chance to use the texting feature with the office to voice a concern I had about the treadmill. To my surprise they got back to me quickly and said the tech would be out to look at it. Overall a much better experience with customer service then our last place.
Thomas
Our apartment complex is likely one of the older ones in the area but is well-maintained. Our maintenance staff could not be better. (Juan, Jose, Aaron, and Darrell all do a great job.) Management is very responsive to resident concerns. Our tress have matured nicely during the 12+ years I have lived here. Landscaping and lawn care are very nice.
Prashanthi
Hello everyone.I am living in the summer meadows apartments from last three years.it is good to live here with the availability of amenities.
John
Peaceful neighborhood. Lots of greenery. I do wish folks would slow down in the parking areas and enjoy the peaceful neighborhood and respect neighbors enjoying the outdoors with their children and pets.