Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Staying in this apartment community for 2.5 years ..it is a good community peaceful ... maintenance is good and very good Service..has basic amenities
Nice to stay community and neighborhood .Easy access to all near by stores. Maintenance request are always started within 24 hours of putting the request in.
People drive way to fast in this complex. I’m talking 30-40 mph coming down that hill, and I can hear them almost getting hit on the actual road cuz they try to fly past that stop sign. They also turn in and continue to go the speed limit from Ohio dr ignoring the speed bumps and others. That’s probably my biggest concern due to the high volume of families and elderly people that live on this side because of the handicap accessible apartments.
We are living here for more than five years, its has been a good experience so far. Things like shops , schools , parks and trails are near by
Beautiful probably everyone has been so nice love the mangment and Amazon hub My dryer broke and I have the option to rent one plus on sight Landry matts
It has always been awesome to stay in Summer Meadows. The ambience of the place is fantastic and peaceful. This is my third year here, and never felt like searching a new one !! The support provided by the staffs are also amazing. Never ever felt a delay in getting my requests. A nice place to stay overall !!
Hello everyone. I am staying in summer Meadows apartments from last two years. I liked the community with affordable cost to live with friendly staff and neighborhood.
Staying in this community for more than two years.. The maintenance is very good and quick... The community is good and peaceful.. Overall satisfactory