Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

I really enjoyed my time at this apartment complex since I first came here. It is a peaceful environment. The entire staff have been nothing short of helpful.
Very happy — I would say it is clean, good location, it has a pool and basketball courts. It’s quite, nice people, well maintained, I really enjoy living here.
Nice and quiet place, very good& nice neighbors and fast responsive staff to help you out. You can’t find a better place rather than Summer Meadows
I love it here so peace full everything has been perfect very clean communty and frindly staff I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to a friend
Great place to stay. Lot of work is being done across the community, Amenities like thermostats needs a upgrade. hope the team would it address it soon.
Everything is great so far. Recently, there has been lot of water pipe issues and water shut off issues, If that can be addressed it would be good.
Descent apartment.. Good community.. Have basic ammenities.. Apartments are basic.. Apartment maintenance is quick ...overall good community
I love the community and how well our management handles problems! The pool is aways kept super clean and the kids are always really respectful. The only recommendation I have is to have maintenance clean up better. I have found nails around the pool area and where all the maintenance stuff is it’s pretty messy.
Good community with access to most of the stuff around. Can conduct some online events for kids like how other community does considering no community in person activities due to Covid.
New resident, but so far everything has been great, except that my washer dryer did not arrive on time. Overall, very happy! Great value, and everyone I've met at the office has been nice.