Been here in Summer Meadows for a year now and I find this community to be quiet and peaceful. The management staff in leasing office are very friendly. Maintenance requests are taken care within few hrs of raising a request.

awesome !!!! Always a good experience. Never a problem always does things in a timely matter. Great place to call home. Nice location! Stop in

Very pleased with the staff here. Made it extremely easy to move in...very nice and quiet area and neighborhood to live in....happy with decision to move here.

Just moved in.. so far so good.. did not find much problems... could have been better if the appliances are upgraded. Within budget apartments.

Great area and residents, but the apartments are not well kept. The maintenance personnel are not knowledgeable and do not fix any issues you may have.

Nice and Serene ambiance. Very near to school and grocery stores. We just moved here from San Jose. CALIFORNIA. Have got decent neighbors and good leasing office staff.

Great value for the Plano area. Moving in was so easy! Addressed some minor issues in the apartment and maintenance was here in under 48 hours. Very quiet I don’t hear any of my neighbors at all. Pool and laundry facilities are right next door to me. So far, so good. Enjoying my stay here!

Its good. Nice community to live in. I like the greenary. I wish if it could be a gated community providing more security. Also quality of cupboards in apartment could be better.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We are new residents here and really love it so far. The staff has been super nice and prompt to fix a few minor things. We are excited to be part of this community!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

we have just shifted and looks good community so far with gym, swimming pool, tennis ground. We are looking forward to explore more. Opposite to Kohl.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good community with easy access to bus and grocery stores. Definitely scope to improve maintenance. Had to follow up on the request submitted online.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Overall experience has been good so far. I think I would rate better if the onsite Gym was a bigger and better one. The location is the best thing that I feel about the apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very kind people at the lease office, open to any concern and eager to help. We are going to move soon to another apartment and the process of doing this was really smooth.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been a resident here for more than 4 years and the experience has been really pleasant. The staff is extremely helpful and the proximity to schools and shopping places make this place an awesome one to stay at.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Girls in the office helped me get all the information Ithey needed to process my application for my new resdence to them. I'm not a computer geek so I had to rely on their help to complete the application process. The only thing I don't like is the apartments aren't a gated community which makes me feel so much safer. I visited several complexes in Plano and I don't think one was gated.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Every time I go into the leasing office to ask about my apartment or with just a question, they are always nice and willing to help. Even through email, they are very quick in their response times and are very helpful. Still waiting to see how things go when something big comes up, but I'm sure I'll receive the same level of treatment as before.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

This apartmemts are Well maintained apartments. Maintenance take care very fast. Living here since one month but no issues so far about this apartements.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome !!!! Always a good experience. Never a problem always does things in a timely matter. Great place to call home. Nice location! Stop in

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

After being at summer meadows for the first 3 weeks I can say it's been by far my best apartment experience I have ever had. They are friendly and prompt with requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice apartment and very reasonable price.friendly people and friendly neighborhood around,will definitely recommend this apartment in near future.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Been over 2 months for me here and so far it has been really good. Comfortable and accessible to most retail places. Good location and good people around

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I generally enjoy living here. I have been having some issues with my AC though and while they are quick to fix it when it goes out I think the unit itself is just too old to keep up with this Texas Summer heat. That is the only reason I knocked off half a star I have requested a new unit so we will see how that goes and if I can give them a full 5 stars!

I’ve lived in Summer Meadows since 2010. This is a quiet community with a nice peaceful atmosphere. The trees here continue to grow larger and contribute to that. Mowers and landscapers maintain the property well. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. Mandy, the current manager, is tops (couldn’t ask for anyone better). The maintenance staff works hard to maintain the property. The roof shingles were replaced recently, and we’ve had updated exterior painting in recent years. Highly recommended!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far I am loving the community, very relaxed and family oriented. It's near a lot of the places I like to shop at which is a huge plus. Like if you want to go your sunshine fix, Arber Hills Reserve is only a couple miles away.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management is excellent and helpful even there maintenance person are very helpful first day of moving till today there service is excellent even the entire lot is neat n clean well maintained property my kids even enjoy the new place