Summer Meadows Apartments

I have lived here for 10yrs and I have been very happy I have lived in the front of the complex and the back of the complex and have had no issues or problems
I really like this property, probably one of the best things about this place is that the lawn care company comes very frequently and the landscaping always looks really good. I am very pleased with the value I get from here
Nice community to live in. Neighborhood is really good with texas fitness gym, Walmart, patel brothers, dominos, sprouts etc within 2 miles. Its a peaceful place.
Good community. Some times, request with front office is not taken care and had to follow up to place the request. Also the maintenance request tracking can be improved.
lived here about 10 years. Great care of grounds and units, staff is nice and friendly. Quite area in-spite of being near major road and intersection. Most tenants are friendly. All is good, hope I never have to move.
Been living on the property for 9 years. Maintenance staff is pretty good. Takes care of issues in a timely manner. It's relatively quiet and easy going property.
I am pleased to tell that the COVID 19 prevention measures taken by the Apartment team is outstanding. Also I would like to appreciate everyone for keeping the apartment work going on like Mail box, pool cleaning, keeping the play courts clean. Keep up the good work team!!
I have lived here since 2016 it has been pretty good. When a situation comes up management and or maintenance takes care of it. Only have 1 suggestion that landscaping (flowers and or bushes and tress need attention.
Good neighborhood. Maintenance is good and solves issues promptly. Location of the apartments is good too. Responsive staff and front desk..
Good Neighborhood. Maintenance is good and solves the issues very promptly. Love the location of the apartments and the stores are at walkable distance.