Really awesome, good staff and very helpful and understanding . Always ready to help and ready to help 24 cross seven. Maintenance is done on regular basis and any work request we make is completed bu them on time and in effective manner

I have had No problems at this property. They are always so positive. Everyone are Always willing to assist you in whatever you need. Theyt always greet you with a smile once you come into the office.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far so good. Besides from people not watching there kids and picking up after there pets it's very nice place to live. Great location. Lots of place around for shopping.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The apartment is in a really nice environment with friendly staff and community members. The services provided are well organized and helpful.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice community well connected with work locations, shopping malls and restaurants. Within budget apartments. Haven't faced any issues so far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quite apartment community. Management staff are very friendly. Maintenance request calls are fixed within couple of hours. Nice place to live with a kid.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Apart from a few issues, everything is good. All options to pay rent are available which helps when needed. Need Gym to be a bit bigger to accommodate.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love my home, it doesn't feel as if I live in an apartment. The walking trails and dog park are an added plus. The new upgrades are modern but warm. Parking is easy and the staff is friendly and eager to please. I highly recommend it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Community with very quiet residents. Average customer service and maintenance for the amount of monthly rent. Management Company is getting better.

I've been here for about 6 months, and enjoy staying at Summer Meadows, as it's pretty quiet for the most part. There aren't any major issues, besides our noisy upstairs neighbors. I've addressed my concerns to the staff and they are very understanding. They do everything in their power to solve any issues. The staff has always been very friendly, and maintenance is pretty good at responding to issues. So far so good. It's a good and quiet community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here is okay and cozy. Here is not the fancy new built apartments around with whole new amenities and rooms. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here over the last few years has been a great experience! I highly recommend Summer Meadows to my friends and family and plan to stay here until I eventually find myself a house!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management does a good job of addressing concerns. If I need work done on my apartment, I usually just need to complete an online work order. Then if I need more help, I simply contact Mandy (manager) and she takes care of everything. I like how our trees are growing. They are becoming larger, making our community nicer.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Been here in Summer Meadows for a year now and I find this community to be quiet and peaceful. The management staff in leasing office are very friendly. Maintenance requests are taken care within few hrs of raising a request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

awesome !!!! Always a good experience. Never a problem always does things in a timely matter. Great place to call home. Nice location! Stop in

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleased with the staff here. Made it extremely easy to move in...very nice and quiet area and neighborhood to live in....happy with decision to move here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in.. so far so good.. did not find much problems... could have been better if the appliances are upgraded. Within budget apartments.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice and Serene ambiance. Very near to school and grocery stores. We just moved here from San Jose. CALIFORNIA. Have got decent neighbors and good leasing office staff.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great value for the Plano area. Moving in was so easy! Addressed some minor issues in the apartment and maintenance was here in under 48 hours. Very quiet I don’t hear any of my neighbors at all. Pool and laundry facilities are right next door to me. So far, so good. Enjoying my stay here!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its good. Nice community to live in. I like the greenary. I wish if it could be a gated community providing more security. Also quality of cupboards in apartment could be better.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We are new residents here and really love it so far. The staff has been super nice and prompt to fix a few minor things. We are excited to be part of this community!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

we have just shifted and looks good community so far with gym, swimming pool, tennis ground. We are looking forward to explore more. Opposite to Kohl.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good community with easy access to bus and grocery stores. Definitely scope to improve maintenance. Had to follow up on the request submitted online.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Overall experience has been good so far. I think I would rate better if the onsite Gym was a bigger and better one. The location is the best thing that I feel about the apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very kind people at the lease office, open to any concern and eager to help. We are going to move soon to another apartment and the process of doing this was really smooth.