Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Sandeep
Overall the experience has been excellent over the last 7 years. The office staff and maintenance staff are always helpful and provide great service to the residents.
John
Had a problem with a terrible neighbor but they have been evicted for a month now. Hopefully better luck next time. I would have been 5 stars except for that.
Verified Resident
This is a good community Staying here for more than two and half years.. have basic amenities.. Staffs are good and any service request is responded very quick
Verified Resident
We have living here for more than five years, its has been a good experience so far. Things like shops , schools , parks and trails are near by
Danalyn
I have been here for 2 years. The maintenance is phenomenal and the amenities are great (the amazon package hub is the best feature I didn't even know I needed). I have never had anything but prompt response from the office staff. I would love to stay here another 10 years, but the rent increase of 41% from last year is just unacceptable. Last renewal, my rent went up $20. That was less than I expected. I would have gladly paid another $100/mo to stay. But to increase rent by $400 in one year is just not something that sits well with me, considering I don't even have an upgraded apartment. These apartments are great, however, and if it weren't for the drastic rent increase, it deserves 5 stars. I wish the staff and crew well, and I wish things could have been different.
Reagan
Great community and wonderful staff, nicely renovated apartments and great amenities. Quiet community Would recommend to family and friends. 5 stars!
Shib Shankar
I am a resident of the community for the last two years.. It's good with basic ammenities and apartments are also descent ...its quiet peaceful
Laura
We have had a great experience!!!! Never had any issues. Love the friendly community and the peace. The location is amazing, everything is minutes away. We really enjoy our apartment and the staff.
Anand Neelakantan
Summer Meadows continues to be that amazing place to stay. I have already completed 2.5 years here, and still love to continue stay here. The peaceful ambience and the amazing support staff still keep impressing me, as always !!