Overall experience has been good so far. I think I would rate better if the onsite Gym was a bigger and better one. The location is the best thing that I feel about the apartment.

Very kind people at the lease office, open to any concern and eager to help. We are going to move soon to another apartment and the process of doing this was really smooth.

I have been a resident here for more than 4 years and the experience has been really pleasant. The staff is extremely helpful and the proximity to schools and shopping places make this place an awesome one to stay at.

Girls in the office helped me get all the information Ithey needed to process my application for my new resdence to them. I'm not a computer geek so I had to rely on their help to complete the application process. The only thing I don't like is the apartments aren't a gated community which makes me feel so much safer. I visited several complexes in Plano and I don't think one was gated.

Every time I go into the leasing office to ask about my apartment or with just a question, they are always nice and willing to help. Even through email, they are very quick in their response times and are very helpful. Still waiting to see how things go when something big comes up, but I'm sure I'll receive the same level of treatment as before.

This apartmemts are Well maintained apartments. Maintenance take care very fast. Living here since one month but no issues so far about this apartements.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Awesome !!!! Always a good experience. Never a problem always does things in a timely matter. Great place to call home. Nice location! Stop in

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

After being at summer meadows for the first 3 weeks I can say it's been by far my best apartment experience I have ever had. They are friendly and prompt with requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice apartment and very reasonable price.friendly people and friendly neighborhood around,will definitely recommend this apartment in near future.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Been over 2 months for me here and so far it has been really good. Comfortable and accessible to most retail places. Good location and good people around

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I generally enjoy living here. I have been having some issues with my AC though and while they are quick to fix it when it goes out I think the unit itself is just too old to keep up with this Texas Summer heat. That is the only reason I knocked off half a star I have requested a new unit so we will see how that goes and if I can give them a full 5 stars!

I’ve lived in Summer Meadows since 2010. This is a quiet community with a nice peaceful atmosphere. The trees here continue to grow larger and contribute to that. Mowers and landscapers maintain the property well. The office staff is friendly and very helpful. Mandy, the current manager, is tops (couldn’t ask for anyone better). The maintenance staff works hard to maintain the property. The roof shingles were replaced recently, and we’ve had updated exterior painting in recent years. Highly recommended!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far I am loving the community, very relaxed and family oriented. It's near a lot of the places I like to shop at which is a huge plus. Like if you want to go your sunshine fix, Arber Hills Reserve is only a couple miles away.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management is excellent and helpful even there maintenance person are very helpful first day of moving till today there service is excellent even the entire lot is neat n clean well maintained property my kids even enjoy the new place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It was a very easy move-in process. The staff was very friendly and able to answer all my questions. Any issues I had were resolved in a timely manner. Also, this is a great neighborhood!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very family friendly environment. Great amenities. Clean communities. Great staff and very helpful. I highly rate the apartments and would reccomend.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Some of the nicest office women I've ever met! They are very helpful with the process of moving into an apartment for the first time! Will definitely recommend the complex to coworkers of mine.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Decent place, good that they have various leasing options too. good maintenance, located centrally. Leasing was done smoothly, i could do everything remotely.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is responsive and repairs great, clean, quite neighborhood and like it, maintenance staff are usually polite and well informed as well as helpful.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Fast mantenience service. Quiet neighborhood and I really like to see children playing outside after school hours. Gives me a real home feel.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best part of Summer Meadows is ,it has everything nearby within 1 miles radius just opposite to Kohl's. I've lived here since 07/2015 and love it. Office staff are very nice.Maintenance made quick response, although SLA is 2 days for 3rd party. Mostly a quiet environment.Great food and restaurant nearby. Some walking trails nearby too.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s nice place to live good environment covered parking good house and management we feel happy to stay here School is nice location is good I like

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The property is in a great location and has an excellent staff. IIt is close to the city but still in an offset area and it has a homey feel to it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We moved to plano in 2013 for job change. We have some friends in this area, so selected summer meadows apartments. Decent maintenance, good rent price. Overall okay to us.