Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Good community with great commute to All areas. Public transport is located nearby. Easy access to restaurants and shopping center. Trails and public parks are also accessible.
Nice neighborhood with good restaurants and shopping places. Amenities also good. Near to trails and parks to engage kids and schools are also nearby.
I absolutely love my apartment It is amazing and Alex was great and helped me through the whole process I love the area and only work a few minutes away so everything has worked out perfectly for me.
I love this community! Everyone is so friendly, especially the staff. I have never felt unsafe during the day or night. I will be renewing my lease:)
It has been a nice stay in Summer Meadows apartments for the past 2 years... Staffs are good and they respond to any maintenance really quick.. The community is quite and peaceful
New landscaping is needed and maybe a dog park even though I do not have a dog. I would like trash pick up at my apartment. Have tenants with dogs be fined if they do not pick up poop, there is a way that dogs poop can be tested.
Nice community ..I am staying here for over 2 years... Location is good..nice and peaceful community.... School and grocery store is nearby ..
Very nice neighborhood, all neighbors are very polite, feel secure walking around ! Just the dumpster close to my building should be kept cleaner!
Love this place of living nice neighbors friendly loving staff always there for there residents the complex is very clean pools and washrooms are beautiful and clean they even have there on cleaning service if your to busy and so much more if you looking for a great beautiful place to live and call home #SummerMeadows is the place. Ps tell them Jamario sent you
I've always enjoyed my stay here. Staff are friendly and flexible, maintenance is usually same day, it's kept pretty and clean. I've lived here nearly two years now and I intend to stay for longer!