Really nice apartment complex. Within budget and in prime location that all the grocery and household stores are easily accessible. Friendly neighbourhood. Well designed units.

Love the location here in Plano! Ladies in the office are very nice, and the maintenance crew is really friendly and prompt when call upon. So far, so good...

Awesome!! Always willing to take care of what is needed. Always on top of the neighborhood concerns, and always making everyone aware of what is going on around the property in a timely manner

Silent apartment community. Here there is good maintenance team. Leasing office staff are friendly and respondtoqueries in a calm way. Gym got renovated and looks good.

A great family environment. Plenty of parking and very peaceful. Location is very convenient to Shopping or anything you’d need. The highways are not too far.

I love our apartment so far. It's In a great area, our friends are here in the complex, the water runs and the heat works and it's a cute place that's clean.

Had yellowjackets in the chimney but other than that no other issues. The fitness area is a little small but the equipment quality makes up for that.

I like the place and the management, they are very helpful and patient. Its been 3 years and i was given awesome service from the summer meadows management. Apart from that regular pest control, cleanliness outside the apartment, security is top notch. I will continue staying here and recommend others to join out community. Its close to bus stop, walmart is under half miles , other shops like dollar tree, taco bell, pizza hut, starbucks etc are very close. I have always been pleased with the service I receive from the management. However, professionalism and ability to get to resolve maintenance request quickly exceeded my trust with them.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great location. Close enough to night life and restaurants but in a quiet and quaint spot. Very fast responses to maintenance requests. Kind office staff for leasing.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been 8 months since our family moved into Summer meadows community and I am very glad that we choose this community as we are enjoying a safe and friendly neighborhood . Kudos to the apartment and maintenance staff for their continuous good work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great support staff. Any request for maintenance is handled within hours of request. Happy to be part of Summer Meadows. Even though the apartments are old, the service is good.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

A great place to live ...friendly staff and beautiful surrounding. The best thing about this place is how it’s maintained. Area is so clean and well maintained.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live, my daughter has met many friends that live here and it has a great elementary school just right around the corner. Great place for kids

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good place in Plano at the best price possible. Love the atmosphere here. It is also conveniently located, most of the Indian shops and other great malls are closeby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Overall, Summer Meadows is a nice place to live. The maintenance personnel work really hard to address work orders and keep the property in good condition. I also like the ongoing landscaping and lawn care. The personnel in the office are always helpful when there are concerns. My only concerns are rapidly rising rent and that neighbor noise is worse than it once was for me (but it's not abnormal and is to be expected with community living). Sometimes someone parks in my reserved parking space, but that's not the fault of management. I usually attempt to locate the person who parked there so I can ask them to move.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s quiet and peaceful. I really feel comfortable living here. I’ve been here for 8 years now. Any time I have a problem, it’s resolved quickly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is very nice and well-maintained community. This is my 6th year here at Summer Meadows in Plano and it has been wonderful all these years.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love to stay here. first Of all I would like to tell about the community is location and service response they are giving to Tennants. And maintainence of the community.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Close to shopping and still quiet and peaceful. Closer to the Legacy west which is a major plus. The staff here are very helpful. Kate helped me with some last minute changes I had to make.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I've been here over 10 years and its been great, other than rent going up every year I like living here. its quite, and friendly. grounds are well kept, maintenance does a good job keeping things fixed and running, and office personnel are nice and helpfull.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very friendly staff and quite living area. The apartment is beautiful and lots of things to do around the complex. Great location with shops nearby.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Best apartment complex I've lived at! friendly people, nice workers and very helpful staff. I have lived here for almost four years now and don’t have a single complaint.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice People, good home, pleasing and clean community. Very convenient, closer to bus stop. Great experience being here and doesn't feel like being away from home.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Every thing is great.leasing office staff is doing great..they are responding quickly for any issues. but only concern is some times..cockroaches, flies are coming in side the house.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant :-) everything was super easy and Kat made the experience easy, breezy!! This is my first time moving into a apartment. Can’t wait to make Summer Meadows my new home.