Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Shaaraim
Very quiet, pretty clean, nice property. Major foundation problems, but overall I am really happy here. Office staff is very receptive, understanding and patient.
Queen E.
Happy Friday. Summer Medows take care of business. It’s the place I can say been loving being here today. 20 years. Always fix all work orders.
Verified Resident
We are living here for more than eight years, its has been a good experience so far. Things like shops , schools , parks and trails are near by
Verified Resident
Mary
Quiet community only cons were found some interior flaws like a nail sticking up out of the floor. Overall very clean and well kept. Nice front office.
Thomas
Although our property is likely one of the older apartment complexes in our area, it is very well-maintained. Shoutout to our *GREAT* maintenance staff (Juan, Jose, Juan, and Daryl). Our office staff also does a great job of addressing resident concerns!
Prashanthi
Hello everyone. I am living in summer meadows apartments from last three years.Apartments are very near to major shopping centers that is the only reason I like here.
John
For the most part a quiet peaceful place to live. Lots of greenery on the grounds. I enjoy spending time outside in the neighborhood enjoying long walks with family and pets.
Sandeep
Happy that I chose Summer Meadows when I moved here 7 and a half years ago. The community is superb with all the necessary amenities in the vicinity.
Anela
Ashely was very friendly, patient, and the experience was smooth. Her energy was great and welcoming. She explained things and reminded me in timely fashion to what she required from me. Overall, great experience!