Everything has been wonderful, from staff to the neighborhood, I’m enjoying this beautiful place. They freshly painted the parking, and it makes everything pop!

The apartment complex is well located and well maintained. This is one of the within budget apartments. very well connected and friendly neighbourhood.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We lived here in the past and moved recently again. Very nice staff and affordable prices with community amenities like tennis court and complimentary covered parking.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

All around A great place to live and raise a family! The management and maintenance team are great and timly I really do feel like a valued resident

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good community to stay near by Walmart, Indian grocery store , temple and near by resturants ..happy to be part of the community. Best in price ..

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its a really nice community to live in. Lot of greenery all around. Its nicely maintained as well. Best thing is that grocery and other store are all within 1-2 miles range eg walmart indian store , kohl’s etc

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet family environment! The residents are polite and the grounds are well kept. The office staff has been very receptive responsive and professional.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Office Staffing very helpful and professional. Very nice quiet area. I'm very happy and please of my move-in process very quickly. I recommend Summer Meadows apartment very highly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The apartments are nice. Staff is responsive to concerns. We’ve had a few problems but they’ve been handled in a timely manner.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very quiet and nice office staff. Located very close to various restaurants and easily accessible main roads making location another plus to live here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in, we love it! Gorgeous community, huge floor plan, and such a warm and comfortable environment! I am very excited to see what is in store.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet place I had been so far. Well maintained, the grass and plants. The people at the office are approachable. Maintenance are quick to respond.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Much better apartment then i expected . Its spacious and good design for 1 bed room apartment . Appliances are old and walls colors finish was not done properly .

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice location and neighborhood. Quiet neighbors. Apt is nothing fancy but OK. Nice room sizes. Maintenance requests handled usually within a day or 2.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The Maintenance staff is on task everyday and they keep everything working , the neighbors are great in general it's a very good place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve liked it just fine so far. The apartment is clean and updated, the price is affordable, and the staff is friendly. Overall, I’m quite pleased.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Really great atmosphere and I especially love the helpful management and the team. The area is always kept so clean and all the problems are taken care of. Even service request is handled very diligently.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everyone is so nice and friendly. All residents say hello instead of pushing past you or ignoring you like other places I've lived. It's way quieter than I thought and I feel safer than the gated apartments I've lived in. My favorite apartment of all time!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been living here with my family for around 4 years, and have loved it! Great neighborhood and very quiet, and maintenance is awesome.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Seems good so far, But i wish we'd known the unit was facing the street. Otherwise the community seems quiet and close to stuff I need. Pretty good but i just moved in

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I absolutely love this place! It is so quiet and peaceful. Location is superior to being close to anything you want to do. The staff in the office have been prompt to handle any issues that we have addressed with them and just are truly nice about it. Residents here are friendly. Parking is great and well lite at night. Thank you for the beautiful job that you do with the landscape as well. All smiles....😁

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its an wonderful home away from home for me. On time and friendly service from the apartment folks and good neighbours. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community have plenty of parking space..well maintained community ...staff is good and very prompt with their service... Aminities are good and regular maintenance takes place..very satisfying

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community... Have very well maintained amenities. Have shops in a very close proximity.... Staffs are prompt and provide solution