Summer Meadows Apartments

4.3

4.3

Staying Asha resident in this community for the last year's... It's pretty descent with only some basic ammenities... Service and maintenance is good
I love it here, great staff and great place! The staff is very kind and the maintenance men are hardworking and timely, I can always depend on them.
Hello all.I am happy to stay in Summer Meadows apartments with all providing amenities and spacious buildings.we can enjoy the peaceful soundless living.
I am residing in this community for over 2 years it's a pretty descent community at reasonably priced.. maintenance is good and response is goood
It has been an awesome experience and it has been my 7th straight here at Summer Meadows. The Office staff is courteous and so is the maintenance team. Thanks for all that you do.
Only been here for a week and I love it so far. They are prompt on fixing any issues and Alex at the front office is awesome! He is always there to help out with a big smile 😊
Our maintenance department, nice trees, and landscaping continue to be among the reasons why I enjoy living at Summer Meadows. The people in the office also try hard to take care of us. Unfortunately, recently we at times have not had hot water. These occurrences seems to have become more frequent and have been inconvenient. It would be good if we could be informed when there will be no hot water via phone text, as we typically see these before emails (we used to receive phone texts). A text short enough to transmit would be fine. If necessary, suggest sending both a phone text and and email with more details. Thanks!
It’s a peaceful community, and the prices are very fair with no hidden fees. The management is easy to communicate with and our maintenance orders are always at least started within 24 hours of my request. Also everything can be done online which I love because it’s super easy to keep up with documentation.
So far I have been loving Summer meadows! Very clean and safe neighborhood. Also love how helpful the staff has been! The apartments are very well lit up at night too!
Would prefer if the area near the trash is kept clean. It really smells bad even in the morning when the place has less trash in it. Probably the big dumpster needs to be cleaned.