Summer Meadows Apartments

I have lived here going on 2 years now and I love it. It’s safe, the people are nice, staff and neighbors. It’s a great place to call home. I am very happy living here at Summer Meadows.
I love this complex. It’s a hidden gem in the middle of Plano. You truly won’t find a better value. The complex is generally quiet. I love the covered parking spaces. Most places you’re paying for them; love that they are included. My biggest complaint would be the size of the kitchen. It’s terribly small. If you love to cook, this kitchen is going to frustrate you. There are a lot of repairs to the water lines and they send out notices the water will be off for short periods of time. But, they give you plenty of notice. Again, you’re not going to find a better value. The negatives are small compared to the positives of space and the value. You won’t find anything better.
We moved here from California and have loved our stay so far!! We were used to living on a military base and switching back to the civilian life has been great with our stay here.
great society. Within budget. simple serene environment. everything in close proximity. I would suggest this if one is looking for budget friendly and good community.
Nice apartment with great views. Good sunlight. Helpful leasing management. Nice facilities like tennis court, gym, pool. Safe neighborhood.
Nice apartment with great leasing office team members. Prompt response from the maintenance team in any issues. Value for money!! Nice tennis court.
Lovely place and close to everything, it has many conveniences such as online payments and fast maintenance for repairs. I haven't had any issues as of yet
The best aspects regarding living at Summer Meadows are the maintenance departments and office staff. I have lived her since 2010, and the employees here try really hard to address any issues that need attention. I also like the trees here and the way management keeps the landscaping looking nice. The drive areas sometimes damage quickly, but management has the concrete repaired before this gets out of hand. The majority of the neighbors are friendly and respectful of each other. Noise issues are probably no more bothersome than any other apartment complex. Recently there has been very little noise around my particular apartment. We recently saw a large rent increase here. Media reports indicate that apartment rent levels are presently decreasing in our market. And so we of course are hoping that we won't see any significant rent increases in the near future here at Summer Meadows. Thank you for making Summer Meadows a very nice place to live!
Nice community with lot of greenery around. Grocery store and other essential stuff are nearly located with in 1-2 miles. Its a nice place to live in
Pretty nice apartment complex, my apartment did have a cigarette odor when moving in, but Plano is a smoke-free town. Overall it seems pretty clean, but I have seen rats and roaches.