It has been more than one-and-a-half years since I moved to this apartment complex. So far, it has been a wonderful experience and plan to refer my friends/ colleagues :-)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a good place to call home. Friendly neighbors and central location can't be beat. The staff is attentive to all our concerns.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really wish it hadn't taken over one year to repair the carports. Don't blame the city. The heat and construction damaged my car. I'm glad they're back up now

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything is good except my parking space. The ceiling in my bathroom needs to be repaired. The people in the office are always nice and friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been living here almost 6 years and have been very happy Management is great and very helpful all employees are friendly and helpful always get help when I call and usually taken of immediately

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Decent place to live, pretty quiet most of the time, wish the package room was open more often, there are also some problems with the wiring in our place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Every time we have a question, it is quickly answered. If we have something that needs fixing. It is done very quickly also. We have been very pleased with services of Summer Meadows. They made it very pleasant place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is great to work with, I never have a problem with any of the office. They are kind and always willing to help. The maintenance though is very average at best. They are slow and the actual repairs typically aren't done well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always friendly & helpful. Prompt to handle & fix any issue that may come up. I've been here at summer meadows for 5 years & looking forwards to many more. Excellenct community! I recommend living here to everyone.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

For the most part very pleased with Summer Meadows Apartments. Quick to respond when repairs have been requested. Grounds kept well, no complaints so far

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance requests could be attended a little quicker. Rest all things look ok. Please be little gentle in attending to customer requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It's been great living there! Friendly, helpful staff and quick service call responses. Apartments are just a little on the older side, but pretty good deal for the price.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Most maintenance issues have been handled in a timely manner. A few are outstanding wile waiting for association to do a bulk repair of certain items like the patio door panes and glass etc.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood & it's affordable. The office staff is always very nice , and helpful. The building is a bit older, but things are always fixed quickly when I have a maintenance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great service, care, and attention to residents here at Summer Meadows. Grounds are always well-taken care of, and office staff are always friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Until me recent lease renewal I had not problems but it was clear to me that the office was holding off giving me the renewal options because they wanted to give us an update with dramatically increased rates. That is something shady and unprofessional to do in order to make money money of residents that have been there for years. -AR

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have really loved staying here. Every one here is super nice and helpful! And the few repairs that I have requested have been done really fast.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The only problem I see is pathetic maintenance of common washing rooms. The driers do not work most of the time. They just spin but clothes won't get dried. Some driers don't even start. Please look into it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live is conveniently close to restaurants, shopping within Dart route. Office personnel is friendly and attentive allways willing to help.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a great place to live. The staff is very friendly and my neighbors are awesome! I like how close some of my favorite spots to shop are to my new community as well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Apartments. Some of the things that can be done to improve experience are for ex. doing a clean up after a year when a resident renews the lease

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I moved in about a month in a half ago, and so far, everything has been great! Love the location, very quiet community, and the staff is very friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Community clean. Leasing office always prompt with resident requests. Quiet community with respectful residents. But not a ghost town either.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I always pay online for my lease at 6000 Ohio Dr Apt 316 Plano, Texas 75093. it has been a good experience and very convenient to pay online fast and easy.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have lived here over 2 years and for the most part, am very pleased, the staff is consistently very friendly and helpful. Occasionally it takes longer than I think it should to get something fixed but for the most part everything is good.