Really great atmosphere and I especially love the helpful management and the team. The area is always kept so clean and all the problems are taken care of. Even service request is handled very diligently.

Everyone is so nice and friendly. All residents say hello instead of pushing past you or ignoring you like other places I've lived. It's way quieter than I thought and I feel safer than the gated apartments I've lived in. My favorite apartment of all time!

I have been living here with my family for around 4 years, and have loved it! Great neighborhood and very quiet, and maintenance is awesome.

Seems good so far, But i wish we'd known the unit was facing the street. Otherwise the community seems quiet and close to stuff I need. Pretty good but i just moved in

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I absolutely love this place! It is so quiet and peaceful. Location is superior to being close to anything you want to do. The staff in the office have been prompt to handle any issues that we have addressed with them and just are truly nice about it. Residents here are friendly. Parking is great and well lite at night. Thank you for the beautiful job that you do with the landscape as well. All smiles....😁

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its an wonderful home away from home for me. On time and friendly service from the apartment folks and good neighbours. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community have plenty of parking space..well maintained community ...staff is good and very prompt with their service... Aminities are good and regular maintenance takes place..very satisfying

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community... Have very well maintained amenities. Have shops in a very close proximity.... Staffs are prompt and provide solution

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very good and spacious. Kitchen is a little small. Many closets. Big patio. In daytime it is very bright. It’s very nice to have the pool in these hot days in Texas.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live, best associates available in lease office, so far so good. Clean and neat environment. Looking forward to meet new people.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Value for money!! Well maintained and very good maintenance staff along with front office. Took care of all the problems we faced after move-in.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been staying in this community for nearly 5 years now. I must tell this is a great one to be staying in considering the location and proximity to schools and other essentials. Would definitely recommend. The community lacks a recycling dumpster. Hope this review reaches the concerned and appropriate action is taken towards it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Love it! Juan Villasenor maintenance is amazing and always on point.... Juan Villasenor have a lot of knowledge and always helps with a smile...

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a very calm environment, kids playing outside and a caring community. The ladies in the leasing office are great as well as their maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been almost a month since I’ve moved in and I can honestly say it’s home. From the staff to the environment I couldn’t ask for better

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is quite for the most part. The counter tops and cabinets were redone and are peeling off, could have been done better. The paint sticks on the doors so it makes a lot of noise when you open doors. It would be nice to have parking on the side of the building that we live on, but at least it’s covered.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. Maintenance crew is great and gets to all requests in a very timely manner. Grass and shrubs are always kept neat

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Place to stay. If you are interested in Tennis then this is the best community to stay. Nice Ambience and Cottage style houses. Overall its very good place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management tries very hard to address concerns, when possible. I continue to enjoy the atmosphere, especially our trees. Sometimes my neighbors get a bit noisy, but that's part of community living. I'm hoping rent will not go up a lot in the future!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been good. The neighbourhood is great and most groceries are within few miles of distance. The bunnies who are a welcome sight during an evening walk add to the overall great experience

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in yesterday and found termite infested patio door, window, bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets. I hope that the management will replace them soon.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is at a perfect location, very easy to get around with public transportation and walking distance to awesome bars and restaurants. Summer Meadows is great, very well maintained. Totally recommend it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The community is very quiet and family friendly. Not to mention the location is a big plus. Its a well kept property with everything you need in it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We moved to this apartment for past 15 days.love the neighborhood ,tennis court,swimming pool and other amineties.also the management is so good in maintainence

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Good management and good employees. They try to keep on top of everything and take of all the tenants and all of the requests