The only problem I see is pathetic maintenance of common washing rooms. The driers do not work most of the time. They just spin but clothes won't get dried. Some driers don't even start. Please look into it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

NIce and clean maintened community. it was a nice neighbourhood. Office staff is friendly and cooperative.some times maintainance service was delayed and no follow up for maintainance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is great to work with, I never have a problem with any of the office. They are kind and always willing to help. The maintenance though is very average at best. They are slow and the actual repairs typically aren't done well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is nice to stay here. Thanks for the wonderful stay. Will recommend to others. Wish the gym is maintained with working equipment. Thanks.

Complex is very quiet in the seven plus years we have lived here. Maintenance and customer service are average for any management company. Prices have increased ro rapidly over the past several years.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The complex is safe, clean, and has wonderful maintenance workers. The two ladies in the office I have dealt with are very kind as well. I also love the amazon hub package pickup. My only issue is my neighbors smoke in there house all day and it comes into my apt so strongly we get headaches and even the air purifiers I purchased don’t cover it and it’s the worst in my baby’s room and kitchen. Contacted the office but they stated nothing can be done since they are allowed to smoke inside so I’m stuck until my lease ends. Otherwise I really do like the community.

I really wish it hadn't taken over one year to repair the carports. Don't blame the city. The heat and construction damaged my car. I'm glad they're back up now

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Decent place to live, pretty quiet most of the time, wish the package room was open more often, there are also some problems with the wiring in our place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Community with very quiet residents. Average customer service and maintenance for the amount of monthly rent. Management Company is getting better.

The maintenance portal should show the actual comments for the action taken, or not taken, as the case may be. Right now it may just say completed even the ticket still needs more work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Leasing staff was good and cordial. apartment has good ventilation, just joined the community so too soon to tell about. close to grocery stores.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance requests could be attended a little quicker. Rest all things look ok. Please be little gentle in attending to customer requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Not bad for my first apartment. It's a good area and I feel safe around here. Not much of a noise problem until the lawn service people get there. Also the light outside my winds is annoying.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Could be a little flexible in reassigning parking spaces that come open when residents move-out. There have been two spaces available right in front of my apt over the past two months. One is still available

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Neighborhood is good.Management is very friendly . Should improve the quality of gym. Overall the team is doing good and am happy staying here

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Make a better place for children to play. Upgrade pool area with better cooking area. Redo cover parking assignment so that residents are closer to their apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far it has been a pleasant experience. One area which is worth improvement is cleanliness and maintenance of Pool and Gym. The machines in the gym are non functional since many days now. Please do a better job in maintaining the Gym.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

having good time in living here. this is my third year and i like this community. Service and maintenance are too good. friendly staff and nice environment

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff has always been very friendly. I enjoy the location a lot. I have never run into any problems with the apartment itself. The only negative would be that the dryers in the laundry room don't really work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great Place and love my stay here. The staff is friendly and near to schools, parks and shopping complexes. I have been residing here since more than 3 years now and has been a great experience so far

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place! Proximity to schools and shopping amenities adds to it. It would help if recycling boxes could be placed in the community for dumping recyclable stuff by the residents, thereby caring for the environment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I enjoy my apartment and the space that I have created to live in. It is nice to live in a community with families. I have had problems with some bugs (fire ants) in my apartment, but they were (somewhat) taken care of as well as they could have been by maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far my experience has been good. I appreciate the quick respones when I've reached out. This community is clean and pretty much quiet. I happy with my choice to move here so far.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Apart from a few issues, everything is good. All options to pay rent are available which helps when needed. Need Gym to be a bit bigger to accommodate.