The maintenance portal should show the actual comments for the action taken, or not taken, as the case may be. Right now it may just say completed even the ticket still needs more work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff is always very friendly and works to resolve any issues I may have! Apartments are okay quality, location is great; price is definitely great for the location.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The only problem I see is pathetic maintenance of common washing rooms. The driers do not work most of the time. They just spin but clothes won't get dried. Some driers don't even start. Please look into it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

NIce and clean maintened community. it was a nice neighbourhood. Office staff is friendly and cooperative.some times maintainance service was delayed and no follow up for maintainance request.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I really wish it hadn't taken over one year to repair the carports. Don't blame the city. The heat and construction damaged my car. I'm glad they're back up now

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Complex is very quiet in the seven plus years we have lived here. Maintenance and customer service are average for any management company. Prices have increased ro rapidly over the past several years.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Maintenance requests could be attended a little quicker. Rest all things look ok. Please be little gentle in attending to customer requests.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is great to work with, I never have a problem with any of the office. They are kind and always willing to help. The maintenance though is very average at best. They are slow and the actual repairs typically aren't done well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Leasing staff was good and cordial. apartment has good ventilation, just joined the community so too soon to tell about. close to grocery stores.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It is nice to stay here. Thanks for the wonderful stay. Will recommend to others. Wish the gym is maintained with working equipment. Thanks.

Decent place to live, pretty quiet most of the time, wish the package room was open more often, there are also some problems with the wiring in our place

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Good Community with very quiet residents. Average customer service and maintenance for the amount of monthly rent. Management Company is getting better.

Great place to live. Rent is comparatively cheaper then nearby areas. The water bill is shared across all the units in the building and so the water bill is very high.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The staff is very friendly and helpful here. Most of the neighbors are friendly. Ample parking. My unit had brand new carpet and fresh paint before I moved in. There were a couple things that the cleaners missed though - gross. They definitely need a new cleaning company or someone to watch them a bit more closely.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Could be a little flexible in reassigning parking spaces that come open when residents move-out. There have been two spaces available right in front of my apt over the past two months. One is still available

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

So far it has been a pleasant experience. One area which is worth improvement is cleanliness and maintenance of Pool and Gym. The machines in the gym are non functional since many days now. Please do a better job in maintaining the Gym.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

having good time in living here. this is my third year and i like this community. Service and maintenance are too good. friendly staff and nice environment

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything is good except my parking space. The ceiling in my bathroom needs to be repaired. The people in the office are always nice and friendly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its been 4 months for me..Very well maintained and clean apartment. . Apartment is spacious and have nice interior.. The only thing which I felt to get maintained is the laundry facility that has most of the dryers not working properly

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Staff has always been very friendly. I enjoy the location a lot. I have never run into any problems with the apartment itself. The only negative would be that the dryers in the laundry room don't really work.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Living here is okay and cozy. Here is not the fancy new built apartments around with whole new amenities and rooms. You get what you pay for.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Make a better place for children to play. Upgrade pool area with better cooking area. Redo cover parking assignment so that residents are closer to their apartment.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The apartment is good but needs maintenance from time to time. Leasing office should try providing better and quicker maintenance. Houses need upgrade

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Not bad for my first apartment. It's a good area and I feel safe around here. Not much of a noise problem until the lawn service people get there. Also the light outside my winds is annoying.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great Place and love my stay here. The staff is friendly and near to schools, parks and shopping complexes. I have been residing here since more than 3 years now and has been a great experience so far