Summer Meadows Apartments

The people who work in the office are extremely unhelpful. I turned in forms and asked for the forms to be filled out for assistance, it took three days and I was given the wrong information
1 star
Just moved in yesterday and found termite infested patio door, window, bathroom cabinets and kitchen cabinets. I hope that the management will replace them soon.
1 star
Wasn’t good experience at all at my apartment. Whole floor is shaking and heater doesn’t work properly. When moved in apartment wasn’t in good shape at all.
Average Customer Service considering that for the last quarter century great customer service doesn’t exist. Maintenance is cheap and excuses are made why orders take 3 to 5 days to respond to. The Head Maintenance man on this property has always been reliable and does have great attitude toward the tenants. Unfortunately since his promotion finding quality help has been a serious problem. The assistant mgr that does the billing is excellent. Kate and the I am sorry I forgot your name have always been very nice and helpful especially to my daughter for which I am very grateful. The old property manager has been removed thankfully since I didn’t think she worked for Milestone but instead worked for Phillip Morris since 90% of her time was spent outside smoking. She always said she was just babysitting the property.. I guess she got her wish. Hopefully the new manager does actually care and isn’t the corporate mouthpiece. Milestone was purchased by a investment company I will leave unnamed. Suffice to say I know this company very well and invest with some of their competitors. They have a reputation for Gordon Gecko style management and lack any moral compass. Only cares about profit and doesn’t care what that takes to get it. I have been with Milestone since 2005 and at this complex for 9 and a half years. Was a really solid management company until it was acquired. FYI The Website For Summer Meadows Shows a Pool with a hot tub or what they call a spa. The spa has been filled in with concrete several years ago. They say there are multiple spas but there are none left. Exercise Room if you could call it that is always being shut down for one reason or another. I asked why the main pool was closed over half the summer past year and about the other amenities like the exercise room was always closing and I was told by the MGR at he time if I didn’t like it I could leave. That is actually what I plan to do. Recommend if you’re going to go with Milestone or that is right there rebranded name which usually happens because they are trying to hide how bad of an image problem this company has,go to Summer Meadows instead. As long as Julie is still the property manager you will be treated fairly and with respect.
My renewed monthly rent was way too higher than other residents who have leased similar apartment. I felt like I was cheated. I also tried to get this fixed but front office was of not much help and I am now stuck with a higher price.
not doing very good. pools & gym are closed. with no indication of when they are opening..hot tub cemented over. used to have a place to recycle, that's gone too.
Complex is very quiet with great residents. Property management are slum lords. They ask for luxury apartment rent and provide customer service like low income housing.
Maintenance is not good which makes all the difference. They will need at least a week of time to fix any issue.m, even for minor issues. All good except this.
It is still a very quiet community with great residents but management on site is lacking the professionalism and service you expect from a community that Milestone Management calls Luxury living. Main pool of the complex was closed for over a month this summer. Excercise Facility which Milestone calls state of the art is a no bigger then my living room in a 2 bedroom apartment and half of the excercise equipment is always broken. Maintenance request take days to get done but my rent has increased by over 20 percent in the last two years. Have lived here 7 1/2 years and it has never been this bad.,The management company was bought out a couple of years ago and they run it like slum lords.,Property manager that was here the first 6 years was great but this new property manager when asking about issues in your apartment or problems that need to be fixed you are told you can get out of your lease if you’re that unhappy. That is if you can catch her inside when she isn’t smoking. Save your money and go to a real luxury property. Will be leaving at thw end of lease term.
In the past year,these are the pros and cons we saw in the stay Pros Good value for rent spacious apartment Location is great Cons Ac failure twice which resulted me to pay 700 dollars as electricity bill for two months Dish washer not repaired for 3 months and was replaced with the new one after n number of office visits Have some more cons ,will add it later 😊