It’s been a great experience staying here. The neighborhood is super quiet and we haven’t had any major issues, some really minor ones but they were resolved. So far so good!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I just moved into Summer Meadows apartment. Peaceful and well maintained environment and helpful staff. Hoping to catch up my neighbors soon. Keep up the good work. Cheers!!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I liked the apartment location and its surroundings. It's very near to my office and grocery stores. I found it peaceful and within the budget apartments.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very pleasant and friendly neighbors and office staff . Timely and efficient maintenance of swimming pool and tennis court.new amazon hub makes package delivery simple.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a pretty quiet place to live. If I need anything they are right on it. I have been told I can get flooring instead of carpet, it’s up to me to set a date that works.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows has been an exciting place for me to stay for the last one week or so, as I got relocated from India. The place is nice and green with a good neighborhood. Thanks to the Leasing office staff for helping me out.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Good management and good employees. They try to keep on top of everything and take of all the tenants and all of the requests

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I am having a very good experience in summer meadows, the people, environment is safe. Office people are nice and any issues related to anything id fixed fast. This is my third year and never faced any problem at all. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family to live here. They have make chNges in gym and now its supercool. Thanks to the summer meadows .

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Location is great. The staff have always been very helpful and responsive. Our neighbors are very friendly. The grounds are maintained well.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great love living here. So much to do In Plano and very peaceful place to live. Quite neighborhood. Shopping centers all around as well as good food.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve only been here a month, but so far, it’s been great. Rani went above and beyond to help me during the application process. My unit met my expectations. Maintenance requests have been handled prompted.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everyone is so nice and friendly. All residents say hello instead of pushing past you or ignoring you like other places I've lived. It's way quieter than I thought and I feel safer than the gated apartments I've lived in. My favorite apartment of all time!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its an wonderful home away from home for me. On time and friendly service from the apartment folks and good neighbours. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a very calm environment, kids playing outside and a caring community. The ladies in the leasing office are great as well as their maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It has been almost a month since I’ve moved in and I can honestly say it’s home. From the staff to the environment I couldn’t ask for better

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I have been living here with my family for around 4 years, and have loved it! Great neighborhood and very quiet, and maintenance is awesome.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. Maintenance crew is great and gets to all requests in a very timely manner. Grass and shrubs are always kept neat

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Place to stay. If you are interested in Tennis then this is the best community to stay. Nice Ambience and Cottage style houses. Overall its very good place to live.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Management tries very hard to address concerns, when possible. I continue to enjoy the atmosphere, especially our trees. Sometimes my neighbors get a bit noisy, but that's part of community living. I'm hoping rent will not go up a lot in the future!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Great community to live, best associates available in lease office, so far so good. Clean and neat environment. Looking forward to meet new people.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is at a perfect location, very easy to get around with public transportation and walking distance to awesome bars and restaurants. Summer Meadows is great, very well maintained. Totally recommend it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

The community is very quiet and family friendly. Not to mention the location is a big plus. Its a well kept property with everything you need in it.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I absolutely love this place! It is so quiet and peaceful. Location is superior to being close to anything you want to do. The staff in the office have been prompt to handle any issues that we have addressed with them and just are truly nice about it. Residents here are friendly. Parking is great and well lite at night. Thank you for the beautiful job that you do with the landscape as well. All smiles....😁

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I love it. Is a quite neighborhood. Everything that I need is close to the apartment. Clean parking lot, I will definitely recommend living here.