It has been almost a month since I’ve moved in and I can honestly say it’s home. From the staff to the environment I couldn’t ask for better

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great place to live. Very friendly staff. Maintenance crew is great and gets to all requests in a very timely manner. Grass and shrubs are always kept neat

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I’ve liked it just fine so far. The apartment is clean and updated, the price is affordable, and the staff is friendly. Overall, I’m quite pleased.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

It’s a very calm environment, kids playing outside and a caring community. The ladies in the leasing office are great as well as their maintenance.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Quiet family environment! The residents are polite and the grounds are well kept. The office staff has been very receptive responsive and professional.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everyone is so nice and friendly. All residents say hello instead of pushing past you or ignoring you like other places I've lived. It's way quieter than I thought and I feel safer than the gated apartments I've lived in. My favorite apartment of all time!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Just moved in, we love it! Gorgeous community, huge floor plan, and such a warm and comfortable environment! I am very excited to see what is in store.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very quiet and nice office staff. Located very close to various restaurants and easily accessible main roads making location another plus to live here.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

I absolutely love this place! It is so quiet and peaceful. Location is superior to being close to anything you want to do. The staff in the office have been prompt to handle any issues that we have addressed with them and just are truly nice about it. Residents here are friendly. Parking is great and well lite at night. Thank you for the beautiful job that you do with the landscape as well. All smiles....😁

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great community to live, best associates available in lease office, so far so good. Clean and neat environment. Looking forward to meet new people.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Community. Good Ambiance. Good Living Conditions. Calm and quiet. Good Management, parking facility. So far its nice to be here residing in this community

I thought I had already completed this but maybe not. I like it here because its quiet, clean , convenient to my work, staff is friendly (especially Kate)

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Summer Meadows is a wonderful peaceful place to call home! The staff will always take care of you and make you feel like family. I know I'm safe here and love my neighbors! Couldn't be happier in any other community, thank you!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

AWESOME PLACE TO STAY.... THE STAFF IS ALWAYS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY. ALWAYS WILLING TO DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO ASSISTANCE ON WHATEVER IS NEEDED.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Great experience. My neighbors are very quiet and respectful. Apartment is a good size and has some updates. Maintenance has been quick to respond.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community... Maintenance is done regularly... Have swimming pool and gym facility ...staffs are very prompt and any kind of service request are taken care very fast.. highly recommend

Nice and spacious apartment and clean and safe community with a tennis court, basketball court, pool and gym. Friendly staff and great service.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Office Staffing very helpful and professional. Very nice quiet area. I'm very happy and please of my move-in process very quickly. I recommend Summer Meadows apartment very highly.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Very nice community....staffs are very nice and very fast service.. school and supermarket is very close by...great experience ... staying here for 6 months..would definitely recommend

I have been living here with my family for around 4 years, and have loved it! Great neighborhood and very quiet, and maintenance is awesome.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Everything has been wonderful, from staff to the neighborhood, I’m enjoying this beautiful place. They freshly painted the parking, and it makes everything pop!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Its an wonderful home away from home for me. On time and friendly service from the apartment folks and good neighbours. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

We lived here in the past and moved recently again. Very nice staff and affordable prices with community amenities like tennis court and complimentary covered parking.

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

All around A great place to live and raise a family! The management and maintenance team are great and timly I really do feel like a valued resident

Reply from Summer Meadows Apartments

Nice Place to stay. If you are interested in Tennis then this is the best community to stay. Nice Ambience and Cottage style houses. Overall its very good place to live.