Fairly Quiet neighborhood. Close to plano, Addison, and Carrollton. Plenty of nice places to eat and shop, Kind neighbors, friendly staff, clean and well kept property.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is awesome! The property is clean, the maintaince crew is top notch, and the pools are always clean. They throw parties in the summer, for back to school, and there is always something cool going on.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Having a lot of problems in my apartment. Ceiling leaking for a month. Have not called or email to let know that they are going to fix. Just all types of issues.

Dominic was very helpful. With setting up my rewards programs. Thanks.Dominic..!!!!!! The meeting the apartmemts had yesterday was prefect .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet community that's central to plenty of shopping and restaurants. The staff is pleasant and helpful and maintenance requests are always done in a timely manner.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We have lived here almost 2 years. We have had an issues and made many tickets for this apartments. Some have been fixed. Some not so much. Overall experience hasn’t been so great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is great. It’s clean, management is friendly, it’s quiet. You can’t hear the the traffic on preston at all. The price was just right for me and my family.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far so good, I have a few minor issues but the maintenance and office staff have been on my side and have made it a very nice living situation .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's a quiet community for the most part, however; management is poor, maintenance lies & nobody cares that the lawn is full of dog pop. The dumpsters are always overflowing with trash & the gates are never secured.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Been a resident for almost 2 years now and I have been pleased with my time here. Good location near my job and stores I frequent. Quiet and safe environment. Staff is very willing and able to help when I've needed it.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet neighborhood but when it rains it horrible you have to make sure u don’t slip in the mud it’s makes u be very cautious walking to and from your car and apartment

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice apartments. In a very wonderful school district and neighborhood. Very nice experience throughout the whole experience. Have recommended it to my friends

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Leasing office has great staff, cost is reasonable. Maintenance is competent and prompt. Haven't had any problems so far, two months into my lease.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The location is perfect for my commute to work. There is always ample parking. Maintenance is quick to respond to issues. Office staff is always friendly and available 7 days a week.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice office staff. Wonderful experience. Very nice upgrades done to the apartment. Nice layout. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The office is really nice and they always hold onto my packages as I'd rather have them delivered there than to my door. When I renewed my lease...I was glad that I did! Thank you!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is an awesome apartment and environment. The apartments are very clean, safe and it seems like everyone gets along. The staff does an excellent job to make sure you are happy. Overall, awesome place!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here a while and the community is very quiet and pleasant. Centrally located to many great places to shop and eat. Maintenance is great at staying on top of all work orders as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Put in a maintenance request for my kitchen kitchen bulb that was burned out and explain how i was on a swing shift that and needed notice since i would be sleeping at odd times they were very accommodating and we got it done Grrrrr8 team work Thank You!!!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I moved here about two months ago and it has been great! I have had no real issues so far, it is quiet, and it is just a nice apartment complex overall.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Love my apartment. Can't wait to renew again. It's quiet, management is friendly, and my friends live near by. Only concern is that the pool doesn't always stay clean. Yes there are trees around it, but even the pump system doesn't seem to always work so the maintenance crew is having to work double.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love how the grounds are always kept clean and the pools are also crystal clear. The office staff is always helpful and respectful as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here for 3 weeks so far. Very quiet, lots of trees. Watch out for mud, all of the trees comes with consequences. Overall, for the price of rent I think this place is a deal

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The staff very nice , they always very helping , I m recommend this apt for live , close to George bush , tollway and 75 hwy , awesome place .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The office staff has been nice and willing to work with me. My only issue has been it took about a week for my outside light to get fixed after I submitted a work order.