Really enjoy this location. This feels like a Very safe community. The office staff is awesome and are very helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Well I can say these apartments have been okay. Not the best as I’ve had a few issues not resolved. This will be my last year renewing...moving on to my own home thankfully

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Friendly Staff, application process was straight forward, apartment was clean and very nice, and the other tenants that I've met this far seems very friendly. I love the environment...

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Safe neighborhood and good maintenance despite the buildings being old. Warm water was out for a while today without any notice. Great part is being in Collin County and Dallas city at the same time.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Perfect experience. Quick and easy setup. The entire interface was easy. Highly recommend for everyone to sign up and start using. Will continue.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here for over 3 years and have not had a single issue that was not resolved quickly and to my utmost satisfaction. Neighbors and staff have been pleasant and without any issues. I’d highly recommend.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet. I like the location. It is in the middle of a lot areas of interest . The office personnel is friendly and always smiling.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The staff have been amazing and have fixed any issues right away with no problem. The area is wonderful and full of places to eat

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Just resigned for another year!!!! No issues at all happy we are part of this community!!! Thank You for everything your team does to make this such a great complex!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I really love our new apartments! The staff in the leasing office is soooooo sweet and approachable. The only reason why I didn't give 5 Stars is because I keep having to complain about no hot water and we just moved in 12/22/18! If this gets fixed, I will update it to 5 Stars.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a very nice community and it’s very quiet.... The only issue I have is that the hot water doesn’t get hot... But overall it a great place to stay

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far so good.. most all the people in the office are nice and helpful. The grounds stay clean. Anything that has needed any work in the apartment they have taken care of right away

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really quiet and nice apartment complex. Parking is great and always find a spot infront of my apartment so makes it really nice. Lots of restaurants and shopping areas near by

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love living here Management is awesome i homestly don't have any complaints i love when people respect my peace/space. I would definitely recommend to anyone they receive 5 stars from my end.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very happy with my community a few things could be a little better but overall living a good life here .I will tell friends that are looking

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Fairly Quiet neighborhood. Close to plano, Addison, and Carrollton. Plenty of nice places to eat and shop, Kind neighbors, friendly staff, clean and well kept property.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is awesome! The property is clean, the maintaince crew is top notch, and the pools are always clean. They throw parties in the summer, for back to school, and there is always something cool going on.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Having a lot of problems in my apartment. Ceiling leaking for a month. Have not called or email to let know that they are going to fix. Just all types of issues.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Dominic was very helpful. With setting up my rewards programs. Thanks.Dominic..!!!!!! The meeting the apartmemts had yesterday was prefect .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet community that's central to plenty of shopping and restaurants. The staff is pleasant and helpful and maintenance requests are always done in a timely manner.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We have lived here almost 2 years. We have had an issues and made many tickets for this apartments. Some have been fixed. Some not so much. Overall experience hasn’t been so great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This complex is great. It’s clean, management is friendly, it’s quiet. You can’t hear the the traffic on preston at all. The price was just right for me and my family.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far so good, I have a few minor issues but the maintenance and office staff have been on my side and have made it a very nice living situation .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

It's a quiet community for the most part, however; management is poor, maintenance lies & nobody cares that the lawn is full of dog pop. The dumpsters are always overflowing with trash & the gates are never secured.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Been a resident for almost 2 years now and I have been pleased with my time here. Good location near my job and stores I frequent. Quiet and safe environment. Staff is very willing and able to help when I've needed it.