When I moved in the carpet looked very old and filthy, and the whole apartment smelled like weed. Management ignored me for about a month about it, and they finally sent a carpet cleaner. The carpet still looks and feels really old and they said there was nothing else they could do about it.

The community is in a great location but is not up to neighborhood par. Lots of loud people who can’t get their trash in the dumpster or pick up their dog poo. My apt was dirty upon move in. The manager and office staff do not return phone calls or emails. The gates are always broken. There is zero insulation. My electricity bill was $144 for a one bedroom. I can’t wait to move!

For the most part I’m very happy here!! Unable to use my patio because of flooding and the walls chipping in places....it is old so I have to remember that...but overall it’s good and the more I get to know the staff the better it is!

The apartments are older but comfortable to live in. I would suggest living in an upgraded model as these have the newer appliances, etc., however, a bit more pricey. It took over a week to resolve maintenance issues after just moving in, so lets see with the new Owner purchase if things will change. In a good area, amenities are ok and not the best, but area is ideal if you want to get to everywhere.

Awesome experience so far. Location is the best. All stores and markets including restaurants are closer. Neat and clean community. I am glad that i chose to be here

I love living here- location, people, price, and quality are all top notch👍🏼👍🏼 I recently had some hard transitions in life and moving to Summer Villas has been comforting and encouraging

Lost of bugs everywhere and I’ve told the staff about cracks within the apt (room, ceiling, walls) and they’ve haven’t done anything to fix them. Seems like they were previously patched up with tape and they just sheetrock. Looks like my apt is ready to collapse any day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Efficient and easy. Although communication needs improvement esp office phone but the staff Andres tried to make sure he will respond in a timely manner

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've loved living here the past couple of months. Everything has been wonderful, neighbors are so nice and the front office is very helpful!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I been living at summer villas since 2013 and I loved it. Awesome place to live because is close to everything. I really recommended to everyone.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Just recently moved in and so far everything is great! Quiet area, neighbors I've met so far are very friendly, staff are very helpful, very respectful and friendly. Andres was so helpful and patient answering my million questions. Apartmentso are older but kept up really well. And love all the windows and sunshone that gets in.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The application & moving in process was very simple. The price is reasonable for my apartment size. The appliances are outdated, especially the stove & dishwasher. Covered parking is a plus. I read the reviews online & decided to give the apartments a try anyway due to the school district . I drove around and spoke with several residents prior to leasing. Since the issue with management was the biggest complaint, I wanted to to hear it from the current tenants. Some confirmed the negative reviews. However, the majority stated they had not had an issue with management not fixing things or addressessing there concerns. I'm settling in , so far so good. I'll do another review in 90 days.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quick to make repairs when needed. Usually quiet and no negative issues. I like that there is an area to walk my dog. Getting expensive after a few years and feel hefty pet deposit in addition to monthly pet fee is too much. Made one payment on the third of the month and was charged $75 late fee. I felt this couldve been handled better given my payment history. Room for improvement, but not horrible.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have had a good experience living here. I'm glad I choose this community! I like the area close to the pool to enjoy the beauty of it . I will recommend my friends

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great location.... Some of the office staff is amazing and some are completely rude.. Maintenance team are on top of things. The apartments themselves are clean but old.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have absolutely no complaints.... I love it here... This has thus far been the most efficient and quiet place I have ever lived @... If no one love it here I DO!!!!......

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff at Summer Villas is excellent Dominic and Andres. These gentlemen made the process smooth for my family. The apartment viewed vs given was a disappointment. Our unit requires a face light; however, the floor plan is perfect for us. It’s not perfect but suitable place to call home.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Actually my experience was awesome,it was really fast and and easy process,i get approval after 30 minuets,Andres was very helpful,apartment was clean

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Summer Villas has Incredible staff who are very welcoming. The entire complex is very well maintained . You can tell everyone takes pride in their jobs because it shows.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The community itself is not bad however the plumbing in my building needs to be updated. The upstairs flows into my downstairs apartment and causes overflow issues in my kitchen and bathrooms. Maintenance has been out 3 times in the last 3 months.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Amazing apartment layout ! If something isn’t going right matinance fixes it right away ! Haven’t been here that long but i would deff refer this complex to others!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff is always nice and friendly. The community is always kept in great condition. The neighborhood is very quiet. I’ve had no negative experiences

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We love how quiet the neighborhood is. Office staff has always been very friendly and helpful. And the covered parking has been an extreme plus.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Domenic, was super helpful with my moving to this community,it's super quiet and peaceful,lots of restaurants with 6 minutes from my new placed home.So far I enjoyed this place

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Good neighborhood. Great maintenance teams. Great response from apartment management team in fix raised maintenance issues. Overall, the complex is neat.