Very nice apartments. In a very wonderful school district and neighborhood. Very nice experience throughout the whole experience. Have recommended it to my friends

Leasing office has great staff, cost is reasonable. Maintenance is competent and prompt. Haven't had any problems so far, two months into my lease.

The location is perfect for my commute to work. There is always ample parking. Maintenance is quick to respond to issues. Office staff is always friendly and available 7 days a week.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice office staff. Wonderful experience. Very nice upgrades done to the apartment. Nice layout. Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The office is really nice and they always hold onto my packages as I'd rather have them delivered there than to my door. When I renewed my lease...I was glad that I did! Thank you!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is an awesome apartment and environment. The apartments are very clean, safe and it seems like everyone gets along. The staff does an excellent job to make sure you are happy. Overall, awesome place!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here a while and the community is very quiet and pleasant. Centrally located to many great places to shop and eat. Maintenance is great at staying on top of all work orders as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Put in a maintenance request for my kitchen kitchen bulb that was burned out and explain how i was on a swing shift that and needed notice since i would be sleeping at odd times they were very accommodating and we got it done Grrrrr8 team work Thank You!!!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I moved here about two months ago and it has been great! I have had no real issues so far, it is quiet, and it is just a nice apartment complex overall.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Love my apartment. Can't wait to renew again. It's quiet, management is friendly, and my friends live near by. Only concern is that the pool doesn't always stay clean. Yes there are trees around it, but even the pump system doesn't seem to always work so the maintenance crew is having to work double.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I love how the grounds are always kept clean and the pools are also crystal clear. The office staff is always helpful and respectful as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here for 3 weeks so far. Very quiet, lots of trees. Watch out for mud, all of the trees comes with consequences. Overall, for the price of rent I think this place is a deal

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The staff very nice , they always very helping , I m recommend this apt for live , close to George bush , tollway and 75 hwy , awesome place .

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The office staff has been nice and willing to work with me. My only issue has been it took about a week for my outside light to get fixed after I submitted a work order.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here 3 months, and I am really enjoy living here. The area is quite and kept clean. The complex is located close to everything. Its on the corner so you are able to access different directions to get anywhere.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have yet to move in, but the staff has been extremely helpful and responsive with all of our premove-in items. We cannot wait to move in to our new apartment!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great amenities, love the two bedroom and clean pool. Friendly office people that were very helpful. Got to see the model apartments and filling out paperwork didn’t take long

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, this complex is amazing. Great location and amenities. The leasing office staff is wonderful and helpful. The gates still haven't seemed to close at night which worries me about safety in the complex.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Such friendly office staff and quiet complex. I really appreciated how the office staff took care of me when searching for an apartment and then processing my lease application and move in.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The maintenance is fast, and the front leasing office is super nice. Dominic answer any questions that I have and is being very nice. He helped me to renewal.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Ok place I guess. Have not been here long enough to know anything. Dominic is great he helped me with my move in. Thanks for helping me. Qwe

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Its ok. Very placid. And good neighbors. Out of all the apartments we have been to only this one was able to accommodate for us. Its been fun living here with no car noise.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My husband and have resided here for over a year now. We’ve had our fair share of inconveniences with moving in and office staff and the damaged ceiling in our apartment that never got fixed. It’s not a bad place to live. Just could be better.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My experience with Summer Villas has been fantastic! The area is nice, Management is helpful, and my neighbors are friendly! The only possible complaint I could have is that some of the security gates don't seem to close at night, but I think this is a temporary issue.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Overall it was an ok experience. Virtually no side walks which bothered me more than I thought it would. There is also a lot of trash everywhere. Practically embedded in the ground. All maintenance issues were handled fairly quickly