Summer Villas has Incredible staff who are very welcoming. The entire complex is very well maintained . You can tell everyone takes pride in their jobs because it shows.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The community itself is not bad however the plumbing in my building needs to be updated. The upstairs flows into my downstairs apartment and causes overflow issues in my kitchen and bathrooms. Maintenance has been out 3 times in the last 3 months.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Amazing apartment layout ! If something isn’t going right matinance fixes it right away ! Haven’t been here that long but i would deff refer this complex to others!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff is always nice and friendly. The community is always kept in great condition. The neighborhood is very quiet. I’ve had no negative experiences

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We love how quiet the neighborhood is. Office staff has always been very friendly and helpful. And the covered parking has been an extreme plus.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Domenic, was super helpful with my moving to this community,it's super quiet and peaceful,lots of restaurants with 6 minutes from my new placed home.So far I enjoyed this place

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Good neighborhood. Great maintenance teams. Great response from apartment management team in fix raised maintenance issues. Overall, the complex is neat.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Always treated so nice and when need help they are alwYs there . I have enjoyed my time here at the villas . Thank y’all for always being nice and helping me out

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a great neighborhood closer to many amenities. The maintenance team is quick to resolve issues and easy to deal with management. I like the no payment covered parking and overall the compound is kept cleaner every day.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The location is in a great quiet neighborhood. Unbelievable prices and the staff and very friendly especially Dominic!! I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great home!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Haven’t full been able to move in yet. The apartment seems to be in good condition but needs a few issues correct to make it enjoyable to live in

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Apt is clean. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the really old stove. Other than than that it's great and really quiet. I even enjoy some of the wildlife.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I've lived here for over a year and really enjoy my peace and quiet although it's in the middle of the city! I would recommend to anyone who wants the town and country life!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really enjoy living here, safe for my family. Office staff and all employees always take care of any issues right away. Would recommend it ..

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Really enjoy this location. This feels like a Very safe community. The office staff is awesome and are very helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Well I can say these apartments have been okay. Not the best as I’ve had a few issues not resolved. This will be my last year renewing...moving on to my own home thankfully

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Friendly Staff, application process was straight forward, apartment was clean and very nice, and the other tenants that I've met this far seems very friendly. I love the environment...

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Safe neighborhood and good maintenance despite the buildings being old. Warm water was out for a while today without any notice. Great part is being in Collin County and Dallas city at the same time.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Perfect experience. Quick and easy setup. The entire interface was easy. Highly recommend for everyone to sign up and start using. Will continue.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here for over 3 years and have not had a single issue that was not resolved quickly and to my utmost satisfaction. Neighbors and staff have been pleasant and without any issues. I’d highly recommend.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The neighborhood is quiet. I like the location. It is in the middle of a lot areas of interest . The office personnel is friendly and always smiling.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The staff have been amazing and have fixed any issues right away with no problem. The area is wonderful and full of places to eat

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Just resigned for another year!!!! No issues at all happy we are part of this community!!! Thank You for everything your team does to make this such a great complex!!!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I really love our new apartments! The staff in the leasing office is soooooo sweet and approachable. The only reason why I didn't give 5 Stars is because I keep having to complain about no hot water and we just moved in 12/22/18! If this gets fixed, I will update it to 5 Stars.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

This is a very nice community and it’s very quiet.... The only issue I have is that the hot water doesn’t get hot... But overall it a great place to stay