I've enjoyed my time at Summer Villas. The office staff has been nice and willing to work with me. My only issue has been it took about a week for my outside light to get fixed after I submitted a work order.

I have been here 3 months, and I am really enjoy living here. The area is quite and kept clean. The complex is located close to everything. Its on the corner so you are able to access different directions to get anywhere.

I have yet to move in, but the staff has been extremely helpful and responsive with all of our premove-in items. We cannot wait to move in to our new apartment!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great amenities, love the two bedroom and clean pool. Friendly office people that were very helpful. Got to see the model apartments and filling out paperwork didn’t take long

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, this complex is amazing. Great location and amenities. The leasing office staff is wonderful and helpful. The gates still haven't seemed to close at night which worries me about safety in the complex.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Such friendly office staff and quiet complex. I really appreciated how the office staff took care of me when searching for an apartment and then processing my lease application and move in.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The maintenance is fast, and the front leasing office is super nice. Dominic answer any questions that I have and is being very nice. He helped me to renewal.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Ok place I guess. Have not been here long enough to know anything. Dominic is great he helped me with my move in. Thanks for helping me. Qwe

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Its ok. Very placid. And good neighbors. Out of all the apartments we have been to only this one was able to accommodate for us. Its been fun living here with no car noise.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My husband and have resided here for over a year now. We’ve had our fair share of inconveniences with moving in and office staff and the damaged ceiling in our apartment that never got fixed. It’s not a bad place to live. Just could be better.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My experience with Summer Villas has been fantastic! The area is nice, Management is helpful, and my neighbors are friendly! The only possible complaint I could have is that some of the security gates don't seem to close at night, but I think this is a temporary issue.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Overall it was an ok experience. Virtually no side walks which bothered me more than I thought it would. There is also a lot of trash everywhere. Practically embedded in the ground. All maintenance issues were handled fairly quickly

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

They were all friendly and helpful. I couldn’t get my days together but they figured it out for me. I paid amount due needed before my move in date and it made my move in day run really smooth and fast

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Great staff, great community to live in. They are willing to work hard to help you get into an apartment. Gated complex which is awesome. A lot of great restaurants in the area as well. I Love it!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Been here about 3 months now. My neighbors are very nice, and I love the huge mirror in the dining room. The lay out of my apartment is very nice as well.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have lived here since March. I haven’t had any issues. Service requests are taken care of in a timely manner. The staff is professional. I never have an issue finding a parking space.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Staff is great. Quiet area. Great location. The application process was super easy, and signing forms over e-mail was very nice to do. Overall good.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Very nice community, and quite. Gated apartments which is great, staff is very friendly. I love the layout of the apartment we are renting and the pools are clean.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Forced to sign new lease FIVE MONTHS AHEAD IF TIME. New MANAGEMENT REFUSED TO LIWER MY NEW RENT EVEN THOUGH IN THE PAST YEARS BC I AM DISABLED, they only raised rent by $15. This time: $57.00! My Social Security check has not chaned mire than one year +$20 since Obama took office. Usuakly got abt $100 more/year since 2004.😢 Also, my bathroom has NEVER BEEN FIXED - dloodsfrom as every sunmer.

I love my place of residency. The staff are helpful and all issues get handled quickly. Close to shopping centers & on Dart bus & rail line.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here now over a year and I went from the worst experience to now a Great experience! I'm able to sleep better knowing that I have what I needed in the beginning. Again it started out bad but has ended up so far satisfied. Although I'm having a issue with a leaking refrigerator otherwise things are good.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Stay has been great. Absolutely no neighbor issues and any needs I have had, the office team has resolved. No issue is to small and the office team has always been extremely helpful.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I am moving in June 2nd but my experience since I called to the moment I met with Andre's has been the best!! Quiet, gated what else can I ask for!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Property is very quiet and all the tenants are very nice. I've lived here for almost 3 years and I love it. Very close to restaurants, shopping centers and grocery stores

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Quiet, peaceful, and very nice staff. I love living here in a central location that has everything. Shopping centers and grocery stores in walking distance.