It's a quiet community for the most part, however; management is poor, maintenance lies & nobody cares that the lawn is full of dog pop. The dumpsters are always overflowing with trash & the gates are never secured.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Overall it was an ok experience. Virtually no side walks which bothered me more than I thought it would. There is also a lot of trash everywhere. Practically embedded in the ground. All maintenance issues were handled fairly quickly

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I like Summer Villas! The area is very calm and peaceful . My only concerns are that our entrance gate is always open. some of the apartment features need to be updated or repaired , and maintenance can be slow at times

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My husband and I moved in March of this year. We loved it the first few months, then we had quite a bit of issues with bugs and it took months for them to finally fix the problem. Now it’s been better. Although I will mention I called the office once to check on my apartment as the night before there were strangers knocking on doors very late in the evening, the gentlemen in the office said he would send someone, he never did. Didn’t like how I was lied to. I guess the office staff don’t care.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The process is quick and Dom my leading agent was nice and courteous. I haven't moved in yet si my review will be updating soon. I currently have the A-1 floor plan.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Having a lot of problems in my apartment. Ceiling leaking for a month. Have not called or email to let know that they are going to fix. Just all types of issues.

An ok place to live. Won't blow you away with amenities or even maintenance but the price and location are right. And pets are allowed which is a bonus.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

There are so many things I like and yet so many that keep me from giving the community 5 stars. Weekly there is new trash around the bushes by my door, the dog stations are a joke, and after the website went down and I called trying to pay my rent twice they wanted to charge me a late fee. Insert horror face now. However, it has been a fairly quiet community, and the location is perfect for my schooling in Richardson and working in Lewisville.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

My husband and have resided here for over a year now. We’ve had our fair share of inconveniences with moving in and office staff and the damaged ceiling in our apartment that never got fixed. It’s not a bad place to live. Just could be better.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Forced to sign new lease FIVE MONTHS AHEAD IF TIME. New MANAGEMENT REFUSED TO LIWER MY NEW RENT EVEN THOUGH IN THE PAST YEARS BC I AM DISABLED, they only raised rent by $15. This time: $57.00! My Social Security check has not chaned mire than one year +$20 since Obama took office. Usuakly got abt $100 more/year since 2004.😢 Also, my bathroom has NEVER BEEN FIXED - dloodsfrom as every sunmer.

I've lived at this complex for almost 5 years. I feel the management has approved compared to previous years. I feel like the "bad" tenants have moved out which has made the place more enjoyable.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Pretty good so far. Maintenance has been helpful other than taking forever to finish work orders. Rent is decently priced as well but you get what you pay for.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

We have lived here almost 2 years. We have had an issues and made many tickets for this apartments. Some have been fixed. Some not so much. Overall experience hasn’t been so great.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

There is a pair of shoes hanging from electrical wire right above the exit door. The grass is scorched and need maintenance. The parking lot is always muddy especially after raining.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far, my experience has been good . The only problem is that there are many insects around here . The staff in the office are very helpful and I like it too.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

pretty good , except the fact that swimming pool has to be kept clean at all times , because i see some covers and papers on water . please improve gym by adding more equipments to it

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Affordable and quiet. Units are not well insulated and electric bills tend to be too high in the summer. Also the vents on the kitchen, I have the larage 2 bedroom apartment, do not put out enough air.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice apartment and very nice community. The commute into Dallas every day is quite manageable. Have been here about a year and a half. Maintenance requests are quickly serviced.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice place, nice new bedroom carpet, nice lighting in living room and the spacious kitchen. But just painted over the dirt and some appliances are very old.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

I have been here now over a year and I went from the worst experience to now a Great experience! I'm able to sleep better knowing that I have what I needed in the beginning. Again it started out bad but has ended up so far satisfied. Although I'm having a issue with a leaking refrigerator otherwise things are good.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The community looks amazing, I recently looked online and applied the same day. The office staff is nice. They really worked with me to get the apt

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

So far so good been here 2 months maintenance is great ! Doing things online makes it a lot less painful and the staff so far is nice and helpful!

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

The security gates are always broken and the office is unorganized. On the up its quiet n located in a convienent area. Right close to major highways and attractions.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Nice apartment, location, and community seems safe. Harassing comments from a few residents outside and stalked and assaulted within unit by hidden xray and remote device in ceiling. 10th complex to do this. Violation of privacy and law. From previous experience, I have learned, as a tenant I must be subjected to apartment abuse meaning assaults and illegal breeches of privacy within my rented space. There are no resources and the other option may be homelessness again. In my opinion, leases are a complete joke. If brought to the attention of the complex, they will lie, yank the lease..when in fact they are the very ones allowing it. There is no such thing as being a good tenant and having an ethical lease or safe apartment within your paid for rented unit. Tenant always loses and abuse is the standard. How is one to know the apartment is rigged and wired for this until you move into it and get zapped with radiation at night to harm you and are spied on followed from room to room with comments overhead, 24/7, by the same stalker Ted Kelley or pretty much anyone else given access or shared information to, for further abuse. Ted needs ro be gone. This is 6 yrs of abuse and whomever else authorizing or using the remote devices. Makes no sense.

Reply from Summer Villas Apartments

Ok place I guess. Have not been here long enough to know anything. Dominic is great he helped me with my move in. Thanks for helping me. Qwe