I really enjoy living here quiet peaceful...friendly staff....always willing to work with you..stress free. Chris and kurt is so easy to talk to and tell your issues to...they always have a listening ear and is very very professional. The maintainance crew is very easy to work eith as well..wgen they come into you apartment to fix something they always greet you...and they are sure to let you know to put in your requext if you have more problems...

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

3rd year in and still great! The front office is solid and everyone is so dang nice! Chris and Kurt always do a super job when any issues come up. My family and I are very happy here and will be staying until we buy a house.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Quiet Living. Staff approachable and willing to help for work orders.clean environment.and accessible everywhere.with lots of trees good with good air.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I just moved in. So far so good. I had a leaky sink when I first moved in but that was fixed very quickly. I love the layout of my apartment. The only thing that did bug me is there was cobwebs on the walls and the blinds were super dusty on top like dust bunny level dusty.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. Excellent. Filler in order to meet the minimum requirement of 140 characters in order to review this apartment community.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great locale, quiet, clean, safe, close to great shopping and Trader Joe's is walking distance. Covered parking is a plus. I really like this area.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

A great and safe community to live in. I love being so close to work and so many stores. Very well upkept and the management has always had quick responses to isssues.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I am happy to say that apartment location is good. No issues at all. They started amazon mail hub. As a resident that is the good thing . I will recommend my friends also this community

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Pretty good place to live for a decent price point, neighbors I've met so far are very nice and friendly. The walls are less sound-proof as I'd like it to be but if your roommate/co-renter is quiet it is not a big problem. The office staff members are very friendly, the gym is a little small xD

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Been here for almost 7 years so I can’t say it’s been a bad experience, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Security gates definitely need to be added.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Summers Crossing has been my home for the past 4 years. It is centrally located in Plano, TX and is in the heart of everything. I love the folks in the leasing office. The maintenance guys are quick, efficient and professional. The grounds are impeccably kept and my neighbors are simply fabulous. It's easy to maintain a sense of community here. It's one of the best decisions I've made to move here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Its great!No issues. Friendly environment. The amenities are awesome. Staff is super friendly and nice. So far everything is going great. Love the area.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Andre and Kirk (Leasing office)are so helpful, they get things done so quickly! They help with packages, so polite! Awesome experience! Love my apartment! Clean, quiet, cozy!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have lived here for a few years now and have never had any issues. Office staff is great. Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. Clean and mostly quiet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I just moved in but I am so in love with my new home. There were a few minor cosmetic problems but nothing that can’t be fixed. The leasing staff is very helpful also.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Serene.. Peaceful living... With an old world charm... Everything works.. well connected.. Helpful maintenance staff... I took a second floor.. I get a morning sun in my balcony

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great staff... respond quickly and made me feel at home. Updating grounds and improving the living experience . I recommend this place to anyone looking to be centrally located

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I could not imagine living any where else. The complex is clean. The maintenance are always here to repair any thing that is broken in your unit.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location to highways, dining & shopping is perfect! I have lived in 3 different units & have been blessed with good neighbors for the most part.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I've been here for more than 10 years and enjoy my community. Very friendly and quiet community. The grounds are kept eat and clean. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I feel safe and comfortable living at Summers Crossing Apts. I have a short commute to work. I have some great neighbors who look out for each other. It's a pet-friendly community and full of animal-lovers. It's convenient to get to shopping areas. The hospital is nearby. I like our office staff and our friendly, hard-working maintenance guys. It's a good place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The apartment complex is peaceful, clean, and well-kept. Neighbors are respectful and kind. I appreciate the gym and pool access. Parking availability is convenient.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident for four years. I have no complaints. The neighbors are friendly and quiet. There isn’t any drama or problems in general. The apartment people are quick to respond to any emergencies or maintenances. They are professional and friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Pretty good experience living here so far. Quiet, clean community in a good location. The apartment itself is clean and new. Would recommend living here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's been wonderful living in Summers Crossing! Lots of nearby shops, restaurants, malls, and easy access to toll roads. This is a nice community, quiet, safe and super staff! Thank you. 🤗