Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

I have really enjoyed the apt and the location of my apt. It is super quiet and peaceful. I live the layout and size. Perfect for me and my dog!
This is a great community in a lovely area. There's a coffee shop and ben and Jerry's right across the street. Have had no problems, easy move in and out!
I like the complex, the management is very helpful, I really enjoy the pool area, both pools are super cool! The only downside is the GYM...
Location is close to places to eat at and do things which is very convenient. For the most part everyone is friendly and keeps to themselves.
I’m in love at this point it’s quite I feel safe and my apartment is beautiful .......I literally have zero complaints as of now and don’t plan on having any I can see myself staying here for years
Always quick with fixes answer phone calls all the time....ready to come help.my lock locked me in the house came right away to fix the lick
The location is great and It’s a nice place to live pre Covid-19, now you can barely get anyone on the phone and all the amenities are still limited. The parking for some areas are bad...not enough parking spaces.
These apartments are overpriced and outdated. There are a numerous amounts of horrible quick fixes done in our unit. There is also a hazardous in our downstairs apartments that has remained unresolved for over a month. The guy in the front office named Andres is rude and unprofessional. On numerous occassions he has been nonchalant and harsh with our maintenance issue and went as far to say they wouldn't fix the downstairs restroom plumbing issue until we moved out. There is so much more I could say but I simply dont have the energy, just can't wait to our lease is up here.
I love living here, I've never had an issue with noise or neighbors and the mantinance team is quick and efficient!!! I would recomend it to anyone looking in the Plano area. The front office team is always friendly and informative as well.
Nice and clean community. Friendly neighborhood hood. Central location to majority of the grocery stores. Quick responses to Maintenance calls and amicable staff