Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

I have been here over 10 years and find the community to be very quiet and the residents are friendly! It's a good place to live! Summers Crossing is convenient to shopping and highway.
Everyone has been very friendly and helpful! It’s quiet and very clean, beautiful property! My neighbors came out to greet me while moving in! I’m very excited about my first place!
The people in the leasing office are absolutely amazing when they say they are gonna do what they can I really try to help in any way shape or form they go above and beyond.
Maintenance are quick to respond to a request that you have but sometimes the things you have issues on aren’t exactly handled. You get a email saying request completed but it really hasn’t. I’ve been having some ant problems in my unit recently and no one bothered to knock at my door to help resolve the issue when I sent request about pest problems yet I am paying monthly for pest but since living here at these apartments no one comes monthly to spray outside and inside for pest control.
I like posting about my time here at Summers Crossing. Today I came home from a week-long vacation where I had a great time....but I cannot describe how good it feels to be back!
It was much better when we moved in years ago. It was so bad for the past year that we decided to move out as soon as the weather was better.
1 star
Lately I have been very disappointed in my experience. Recently I requested maintenance on both a light in my kitchen and a running toilet upstairs. After 24 hours I was sent an email asking how happy I was with the maintenance service I had received. However no services were completed and from what I could tell no one ever came to the apartment. I was also auto put on an insurance policy that will cost $20 a month even though I have maintained a policy since I moved in and have one that will continue through next year with the required coverage.
This place is very convenient to get the access to 190 President George Bush Toll Road. No issues at all. Last 2 years was fine. Staffs are good.
I really enjoy the amenities such as the amazon mail locker, it is very convenient and packages never get sent to the wrong destination since I’ve been living here.
Excelente atención y buen servicio de mantenimiento. Los apartamentos están buen estado, el complejo muy tranquilo y seguro. Buena ubicación recomendados!