Not a lot of amenities here, but the rent isn’t bad for the area and you’re right in the middle of everything. The apartments are older, but recently remodeled.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

2 years staying in this property. Maintenance is quick to respond. Safety was never an issue. School bus pick up and drop off is on the third entrace which is very convenient for us.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love my new apartment and so does my pup. So glad I made this move and the area and all it offers is a perk!!! The complex has a homey neighborhood feel that is hard to find these days and its peaceful.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I just moved here about two weeks ago, and really like it. It is very quiet, and located in a good part of town, near anything you'd need. Bam

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Everything has been spectacular. Sabra has met every need for me and my family. Amazing staff, couldn’t be happier living in Summers Crossing.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location is good. Even though there is the road by my apartment, It's very quiet. I can sleep well. And I like community system. If someone looks for any apartment, I'll recommend it.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love the landscaping outside of my building! Not noisy. Feels safe. Price is reasonable for the area and right in the middle of everything.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

My boyfriend and I love this community! We have lived in plenty apartment complexes and have always had problems with the office staff but the staff here is amazing!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice 👍🏾 peaceful and safe community I’ve been looking at this property for a year half before I completely decided on it. Kirk and sabra in the leasing office did s great job helping me with a great moving experience.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Summer’s Crossing is so welcoming and open. Everyone here is friendly and everything down to the lawn is clean and well kept. I have no complaints, this place is awesome.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Neighbors are friendly and requests are quick to be answered and handled on timely manner. My packages are never lost or sent to wrong place

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It was a pleasure living here. A couple reasons, gym was fantastic, work orders were done so quickly. That was awesome. Thank the office staff and maintenance guys. Keep up the hood work.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. The apartment was clean, all necessities were there. There are enough Parking lot.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Angel, one off the maintenance team, saw me unpacking my car and without an promoting grabbed the last couple of items and brought them in for me. That is a wonderful first impression for a new move in.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

3 years later and still loving my apartment and Summers Crossing. The office staff; Sabra, Chris, and Kirk are always willing to assist me with anything I need.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The management at summers crossing is wonderful! They are very kind and are eager to help whenever it is needed. The maintenance personnel are also very quick to fix any issue that is reported. This is a very friendly, quiet, apartment complex with lots of amentities to keep you busy. My only complaint would be that Peston road is a little noisy during peak travel times, but I also live in the buildings closest to the street, so it may not be an issue for everyone.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Superb quality in Maintenance, and Service.I have been staying here for 2 yes without any issue.The cleanliness is great and Office staff hepls very much

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff has been wonderful. They are so willing to help if there is a problem or issue! I love living here. Best apt complex I have ever lived in !

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Office staff is EXTREMELY helpful and make the leasing experience so much easier! They take care of any maintenance request immediately and are always available to answer questions.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love summer crossing apartments because of nice leasing staffs.I am so sorry that I am gonna move out next month because of looking for the place near my work place. It was not an easy job that gettting a place where having a good review of leasing office. Whenever I request something regarding maintainence, they act out immediately with a kind manne . The apt itself is very quite , clean and friednly. I can reach out every neighborhoods I want to go. This apt is such a great place.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very impressed with the whole team of Summers Crossing Apartments—Chris, Sabra and Kirk. Sabra was exceptional, she went out of her way to facilitate me in my recent move here. She is a very pleasant person with a positive and very helpful attitude. I am so fortunate that I have truly found a place I can call home.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Quiet community and great service when needed. Close to everything I need. The complex is surrounded by mature trees and the landscape is beautifully maintained.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

We just moved to Plano and have decided to stay in Summers Crossing. Staff are friendly. It is avery quiet place to live in. We feel safe here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Noisy neighborhood, very strong smell of cigar that gets into others apartment that is detrimental to one's health.Management has to do something.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here. The grounds are so pretty and well groomed and the office staff is really friendly and helpful. There are 2 pools and a tennis court also.