Summers Crossing has been my home for the past 4 years. It is centrally located in Plano, TX and is in the heart of everything. I love the folks in the leasing office. The maintenance guys are quick, efficient and professional. The grounds are impeccably kept and my neighbors are simply fabulous. It's easy to maintain a sense of community here. It's one of the best decisions I've made to move here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Its great!No issues. Friendly environment. The amenities are awesome. Staff is super friendly and nice. So far everything is going great. Love the area.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Andre and Kirk (Leasing office)are so helpful, they get things done so quickly! They help with packages, so polite! Awesome experience! Love my apartment! Clean, quiet, cozy!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have lived here for a few years now and have never had any issues. Office staff is great. Maintenance requests are taken care of quickly. Clean and mostly quiet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I just moved in but I am so in love with my new home. There were a few minor cosmetic problems but nothing that can’t be fixed. The leasing staff is very helpful also.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Serene.. Peaceful living... With an old world charm... Everything works.. well connected.. Helpful maintenance staff... I took a second floor.. I get a morning sun in my balcony

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great staff... respond quickly and made me feel at home. Updating grounds and improving the living experience . I recommend this place to anyone looking to be centrally located

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I could not imagine living any where else. The complex is clean. The maintenance are always here to repair any thing that is broken in your unit.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location to highways, dining & shopping is perfect! I have lived in 3 different units & have been blessed with good neighbors for the most part.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I've been here for more than 10 years and enjoy my community. Very friendly and quiet community. The grounds are kept eat and clean. All the staff are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I feel safe and comfortable living at Summers Crossing Apts. I have a short commute to work. I have some great neighbors who look out for each other. It's a pet-friendly community and full of animal-lovers. It's convenient to get to shopping areas. The hospital is nearby. I like our office staff and our friendly, hard-working maintenance guys. It's a good place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The apartment complex is peaceful, clean, and well-kept. Neighbors are respectful and kind. I appreciate the gym and pool access. Parking availability is convenient.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have been a resident for four years. I have no complaints. The neighbors are friendly and quiet. There isn’t any drama or problems in general. The apartment people are quick to respond to any emergencies or maintenances. They are professional and friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Pretty good experience living here so far. Quiet, clean community in a good location. The apartment itself is clean and new. Would recommend living here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's been wonderful living in Summers Crossing! Lots of nearby shops, restaurants, malls, and easy access to toll roads. This is a nice community, quiet, safe and super staff! Thank you. 🤗

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

fun place to live. clean, quiet and nice neighbors. our dog really likes it here. lots of places to walk and lots of other dogs to make friends with

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It is a very quiet community and Andrew was very helpful with our process for premove to when we moved in and we had a few maintenance issues and he got it took care soon after move in

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

So far so good. I love the apartment and the amenities. My only issue is the covered parking situation. Residents and nonresidents take up multiple covered parking spots when our lease states one covered parking spot per apartment unit. This issue has been made aware to the office multiple times and nothing has changed. The issue still occurs. If the office would address this, I would give them 5 stars.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The staff here is amazing! The only complaint I would have are the thin walls and windows. You can hear people going in and out of their apartments outside and the traffic from Preston road.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very peaceful environment, staff and maintenance are AMAZING and very proactive and caring!! Neighborhood is perfect every clothing store, grocery store, and restaurants all within 2-5 minute drive

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I am very happy with my apartment and being apart of this community thus far. I enjoy every aspect of it, seems that the maintenance responds in a timely manner and the property is always up-kept and quiet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall this is a great community. The vibe has really changed since Sabra left though. I wish they also offered more to residents who renew their lease. Property is well kept, area is quiet, and neighbors are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice gym renovations and clean neighborhood. Lawn and laundry room well maintained. Interesting new parcel center, how do you use it? Nice staff, nice community events

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great experience as always! Going on 4 years here and it has been a wonderful experience. The staff is very responsive and quick to handle any concerns. The upgrade to the workout room is a great addition!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I been living here for a little over a year now and I like it thus far. It's really quiet and neighbors keep to themselves but most are friendly.