Very easy experience viewing to complex. Very helpful staff answering any questions. Signing the lease was very easy and they were helpful for out of town movers.

I like living here. Its quiet and everyone is very friendly. Even my dog has made friends. I can't wait for summer to use the pool. I'm looking forward to being here for a while.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Move in process was smooth but not everything was perfect with the apartment. There are still somethings that need to be fixed but the staff was nice

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff is very nice and professional. They answered all my questions. The location is great easy access to the freeway and entertainment.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Love free covered parking, love the location, love how polite the staff are to the residents. My last apartment complex was so shady and overcharged for so little, compared to there this place is a godsend.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It has been very great living here everyone is friendly and nice, and i would recommend this property to my family and friends๐Ÿ˜. Thank you so much

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very friendly and quite community. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Property is well kept and clean. I have been here for over 10 years and have enjoyed each year.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Iโ€™m very impressed with the community and have friendly neighbors. Everyone in the office is always friendly and helpful. Love it so far!!!!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's been great till date.Issues reported in the apartment are taken up actively by the leasing office.Sabra has been extremely helpful in resolving issues.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Living here has so many perks. Summers Crossing is a pleasant gated community and the residents here are always in a good mood! Close to shopping, highways, and Dallas is just a stone's throw away via foot! The landscaping is always on point and the garbage areas are usually neat and well maintained. I will probably be here until I can buy my own home and I will try to stay nearby!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really like the peaceful atmosphere here. There is always tons of parking and multiple places to dispose of trash. It would be nice to create an exit right onto Preston Rd.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Kirk is a great man he has been incredibly helpful and got us accepted quickly which is a grace from God we needed. The complex is beautiful and the apartment is more then my wife and I imagined, this is my first day here, but I am very satisfied so far.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The staff is friendly and quick to respond. I don't know if this is good or bad, but everyone knows my daughter and I by name. Would recommend.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great office staff - friendly and very helpful! Quick maintenance response; grounds well kept; great location and property. I would recommend Summers Crossing Apartments.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very well maintained and quiet community! The staff is friendly and very responsive to my requests. Iโ€™ve lived here for 7 years and I will stay 7 more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This has been the easiest and most transparent move-in process I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I'm very satisfied with the community. The people are very friendly and the amenities are great. I've only been here a month but I believe this property had so much more ti offer.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I've been here almost 2 years and it's been great. Everyone is friendly and the few times I've had to put in a work order they came very quickly if not the same day. This place is awesome!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living here because it close to everything such as restaurants and shopping centers in Frisco. People here are friendly mainly keep to themselves and do not cause noise disturbance.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community, Everyone and Everything is Wonderfully. Property looks Amazing. Well kept. My Neighbors are the best ever..I just love Kirk , I think heโ€™s Amazing. Sabre is Amazing as well I just love her too.. I Love my new Home... Thank You Iโ€™m a Happy Camper ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! One of the Best Decisions Iโ€™ve made to make Summers Crossing my new HOME!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I rate 5 stars

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This has been an awesome place to live and wonderful staff and maintenance crew! Going on four years here and still happy! I haven't had a place like this in quite a while.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The pros are this is a good neighborhood and the apartment is clean. The cons begin with the lease terms. I needed an apartment fast and did not ask all the questions I should have asked. The lease has a 60 day notice for moving out. This means that since most apartments do not hold an apartment for 60 days, when I get ready to change apartments I will most likely be paying rent on this apartment while I do not occupy it. Also, there is one water heater that services the entire building and takes a very long time for hot water to reach my faucets and even then it is not that hot. The commode is not elongated and 'uncomfortable for boys to use'. Other than that I like it here. Don't love it though.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

An exclusively great community to stay peacefully, and become a part of calm neighbours.Everyone likes to stay in Summers Crossing without any issues..Always connect Ted to it.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The property is well kept and clean. Any matience repairs are handled quickly. There is plenty of parking and neighbors and staff are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Not a lot of amenities here, but the rent isnโ€™t bad for the area and youโ€™re right in the middle of everything. The apartments are older, but recently remodeled.