Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great place to live. Quiet, friendly neighbors and quick service when things are broken. Only down side is 1 parking pass per apartment, not one per adult.
I love the community so far, the staff is very professional and courteous. It’s also very quiet and peaceful thus far. My apartment looks lovely and so does the landscaping.
Lives here about 3 years, and I loved here. The most important reason for me to choose summer’s crossing is because employees are so nice!!!
I've had nothing short of an awesome experience here at Summer's Crossing apartments. I will definitely recommend to family and friends. Everyone in the office was amazing as well.
Love this neighborhood! So glad that I moved here. I also referred a friend here, and she loves it as well. Friendly staff, affordable, and quiet neighborhood.
the office team always made you feel like family and they best for the resident.went go into the office it always warm smile face.Thank for all the office team do for redsident.
Great experience so far. Andres made the whole experience easy and fast to get approved. Could not be more pleased with the area and cleanliness of the complex.
Great complex and staff. Kris and Kirk are the best! Had a rough patch during the summer with loud music and guest but it has seem to tone down. Open parking policy which has pros and cons. Apartments are older compared to those around but maintenance is good about responding to request quickly.
Great apartments to live usually a pretty quiet place- they have been making a lot of improvements to the parking lot and the new fence so that has been very nice. Wish we had a dog park though.
Summers Crossing is a great apartment complex! It is safe, clean, and comfortable here. The neighbors are friendly. It is pretty quiet here, which is peaceful. I like the gym and pool. The maintenance staff is dependable and professional. I have lived here for two whole years, so far.