Living here has so many perks. Summers Crossing is a pleasant gated community and the residents here are always in a good mood! Close to shopping, highways, and Dallas is just a stone's throw away via foot! The landscaping is always on point and the garbage areas are usually neat and well maintained. I will probably be here until I can buy my own home and I will try to stay nearby!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really like the peaceful atmosphere here. There is always tons of parking and multiple places to dispose of trash. It would be nice to create an exit right onto Preston Rd.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Kirk is a great man he has been incredibly helpful and got us accepted quickly which is a grace from God we needed. The complex is beautiful and the apartment is more then my wife and I imagined, this is my first day here, but I am very satisfied so far.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The staff is friendly and quick to respond. I don't know if this is good or bad, but everyone knows my daughter and I by name. Would recommend.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great office staff - friendly and very helpful! Quick maintenance response; grounds well kept; great location and property. I would recommend Summers Crossing Apartments.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very well maintained and quiet community! The staff is friendly and very responsive to my requests. Iโ€™ve lived here for 7 years and I will stay 7 more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This has been the easiest and most transparent move-in process I've ever experienced. I would highly recommend this community to anyone looking.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I'm very satisfied with the community. The people are very friendly and the amenities are great. I've only been here a month but I believe this property had so much more ti offer.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I've been here almost 2 years and it's been great. Everyone is friendly and the few times I've had to put in a work order they came very quickly if not the same day. This place is awesome!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I enjoy living here because it close to everything such as restaurants and shopping centers in Frisco. People here are friendly mainly keep to themselves and do not cause noise disturbance.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living in this community, Everyone and Everything is Wonderfully. Property looks Amazing. Well kept. My Neighbors are the best ever..I just love Kirk , I think heโ€™s Amazing. Sabre is Amazing as well I just love her too.. I Love my new Home... Thank You Iโ€™m a Happy Camper ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!! One of the Best Decisions Iโ€™ve made to make Summers Crossing my new HOME!!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. I rate 5 stars

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This has been an awesome place to live and wonderful staff and maintenance crew! Going on four years here and still happy! I haven't had a place like this in quite a while.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The pros are this is a good neighborhood and the apartment is clean. The cons begin with the lease terms. I needed an apartment fast and did not ask all the questions I should have asked. The lease has a 60 day notice for moving out. This means that since most apartments do not hold an apartment for 60 days, when I get ready to change apartments I will most likely be paying rent on this apartment while I do not occupy it. Also, there is one water heater that services the entire building and takes a very long time for hot water to reach my faucets and even then it is not that hot. The commode is not elongated and 'uncomfortable for boys to use'. Other than that I like it here. Don't love it though.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

An exclusively great community to stay peacefully, and become a part of calm neighbours.Everyone likes to stay in Summers Crossing without any issues..Always connect Ted to it.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The property is well kept and clean. Any matience repairs are handled quickly. There is plenty of parking and neighbors and staff are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Not a lot of amenities here, but the rent isnโ€™t bad for the area and youโ€™re right in the middle of everything. The apartments are older, but recently remodeled.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

2 years staying in this property. Maintenance is quick to respond. Safety was never an issue. School bus pick up and drop off is on the third entrace which is very convenient for us.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love my new apartment and so does my pup. So glad I made this move and the area and all it offers is a perk!!! The complex has a homey neighborhood feel that is hard to find these days and its peaceful.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I just moved here about two weeks ago, and really like it. It is very quiet, and located in a good part of town, near anything you'd need. Bam

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Everything has been spectacular. Sabra has met every need for me and my family. Amazing staff, couldnโ€™t be happier living in Summers Crossing.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location is good. Even though there is the road by my apartment, It's very quiet. I can sleep well. And I like community system. If someone looks for any apartment, I'll recommend it.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love the landscaping outside of my building! Not noisy. Feels safe. Price is reasonable for the area and right in the middle of everything.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

My boyfriend and I love this community! We have lived in plenty apartment complexes and have always had problems with the office staff but the staff here is amazing!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ peaceful and safe community Iโ€™ve been looking at this property for a year half before I completely decided on it. Kirk and sabra in the leasing office did s great job helping me with a great moving experience.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Summerโ€™s Crossing is so welcoming and open. Everyone here is friendly and everything down to the lawn is clean and well kept. I have no complaints, this place is awesome.