Summers Crossing Apartments

4.6

4.6

I've had my hard times with the apartment because of service requests closing before the whole job is completed but in all the community is nice
I love my apartment! I've been here for 7 months. Some residents leave their dogs' feces in the grass and the management company of right on it. I love that I have a parking space and don't have to pay a monthly fee. It's very peaceful. My neighbors are kind and helpful. I've had no issues. It's important to feel safe and secure where you live and that's exactly how I feel. I'm so glad I moved here!
My neighbor Julie is so kind! She takes my trash to the dumpster for me & never hesitates to tell me if there’s anything I need to let she or her daughter know. More good people like her are needed in this world! 💜
Beautiful and quiet community and maintenance is always there to help. The apartment is clean and well maintained. I like the amazon boxes and the tennis court!
Everyone in the office and maintenance are super friendly, accommodating and very pleasant to work with! During this pandemic management has been super understanding and accommodating! Thank you 😊
Awesome place to live. Location is in the midst of great shopping and restaurants vendors. Very quiet neighborhood and close to major highways.
I cannot wait to move out of these apartments. It’s so sad how it takes just one person to mess up your whole living experience here. Yes at first everything was pretty well due to compliant and humble neighbors living in your building area but all that came to an end once the person living below moved in. It’s even horrible how leasing office does not do anything to help the situation especially this covid crisis we are dealing with. I work from home so you can imagine how much frustration and stress I deal with because of these people below me. Looking forward to moving out else where more peaceful and quiet with good neighbors around.
The community use to be a lot better. With the change in management company brought a different crowd of people. Not as quiet as they use to be. Building is old and no updates are planned. Kris and Kirk in the front office are great but this will probably be my last year here.
I have been here for almost 5 years and I love living here! Most recently I had an issue with my sink backing up and almost overflowing and they did an emergency call and came over on Sunday to do whatever they could. Monday morning they came back and fixed everything. They are always prompt and willing to help. Chris the manager even came one time to replace an air filter himself. Thanks for such a great resident experience!
Have had a great experience living here. Residents are friendly and peaceful. I've lived here for over 15 years and have enjoyed it all. The staff is friendly and helpful.