Summers Crossing Apartments

I Enjoy living on this property. Everything up until now has been great. As always Kirk you are the Best.. I always appreciate you!! Chris thank you as well and for being such a Great property manager! During this time Chris and Kirk you both have still been Outstanding. Maintenance has still been Outstandingly great. Thank You I Appreciate.
Hi, I'm a 2 year resident of Summer Crossing.....the maintenance and lawn service is normally well kept. I also like that the location is convenient to tons of stores and shopping centers. No complaints from myself nor my family thus far.
I just moved in this weekend. Love the apartment, location, view and amenities! The leasing process was smooth and Kirk was a great help. The complex feels very comfortable.
They have worked with people on every issue that occurs, the management is great, they are friendly and polite. The maintenance workers have always provided great service
I’ve lived here for almost 9 years and I intend to stay. They take care of the grounds and my apartment. It is quiet, except for the occasional conversation and laughter of people walking by.
We have been living here for almost an year now and so far this place is peaceful and clean. The only problem I have to deal with is the air conditioning unit which is small and not efficient enough to cool down the room temperature when it is 90 degrees outside.
A nice, quiet and clean community. Lots of shopping and food options nearby. Close to major cities. I would recommend these apartments to others.
This is one of three apartments I have lived in and by far the best. I never have to wait more than 24 hours to have the very few things that have broken fixed, no bug issues, no noise issues, and it has plenty of parking. All of the neighbors are nice and we have great amenities!
So far so good! The office staff has been great and so has maintenance! 👍🏼👍🏼 Need maintenance My Day of move in to assist with washer and dryer, they can out within 15 mins! Have met a few nice neighbors!
It's coming up on a year of when I signed the lease and I have to say that the community here is amazing and the people who work here are so nice!