Summers Crossing Apartments

So far I like it! The place was really clean when I moved in and there are a lot of nice amenities. I love all the trees and how quiet it is!
Love it here, so far everyone has been amazing. We really love all our building mates, and the animal group is great too. There are tons of friendly dogs and the potty areas are kept clean.
Very nice atmosphere and very friendly neighbors! The property is well maintained! The office staff is very professional and friendly! Soo glad we chose this property and location!
Very quiet, family oriented. The staff is very nice. We have only been here a few months and I am very pleased with our move! Thank you summer crossing!
Enjoy living at Summers Crossings very much! Beautiful property and friendly neighbors. It is for the most part a quiet community too. Grateful to be a resident here.
Been living at Summers Crossing for 3 and half years. For the most part it’s been nice BUT over a year and half ago person below moved in and has been annoying ever since. She smokes weed every single day and the smell goes up my unit. They tend yell and shout as if no one else is around them so having peace and quiet is very limited especially for me since I live above her. I’ve notified the office plenty of times but seems like they won’t do anything about and she can do anything as she pleases.
I love living at Summers Crossing. Residents and staff are friendly. Beautiful property and well kept. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping.
My experience at Summer’s Crossimg has been wonderful. The maintenance team are quick, very polite, and genuinely kind men! The office team has always responded to emails quickly and helpful when there were any issues. I am sad to leave. However needed to move for school zone reasons. The fitness center was updated, which I appreciated.
Enjoyed the tranquility and office personnel! The layout the my apartment is perfect for me to enjoy my apartment. The parking would be nicer if it were assigned. Also have people park straight in there spot.
I love it here so much, every time I call the office they always help, even if I leave a message they get back to me in a timely manner. Neighbors are so friendly too!