Noisy neighborhood, very strong smell of cigar that gets into others apartment that is detrimental to one's health.Management has to do something.

I love living here. The grounds are so pretty and well groomed and the office staff is really friendly and helpful. There are 2 pools and a tennis court also.

It's a nice place to live..very quite and close to everything. The only drawback are the pools...they aren't very clean and very shallow. Other than that minor issue, it's a great place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good and safe community..very lush...the service is really good as well as the leasing center staff is excellent. Would recommend this apartment to anyone

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great community to live in. Very quiet, maintenance is quick to resolve issues. The outside of the buildings are a little outdated but the inside is amazing and very spacious.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Wonderful community! Clean, well taken care of, quiet and peaceful! The pool is always well kept and never too crowded. The neighbors are also extremely friendly!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

SC has a community feel where residence went out of their way to welcome me. The property is extremely clean and beautiful. I love living here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall good experience. Maintenance does a decent job with repairs. A couple of drawers were loose, but I was told that is normal. Also, the apartment was not painted before we moved in. Would love it if the pool was cleaner.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Friendly and understanding staff, maintenance and management. Quiet and wonderful, always green neighborhood. Sometimes some neighbors may wake you up in early morning when they are outside with their pet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The whole Community is good and people are so helpful! Leasing people are very responsive and awesome helping tenants if they need any help and support.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The property is beautiful and we'll kept. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The apartment model was very clean. I would recommend Summers Crossing to family and friends.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very good experience so far. This is my 3rd year in this community and loved my stay here. Sara, Kirk and Chris are awesome people to meet in the leasing office.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Neighbors are friendly and area is quiet and peaceful. My items I order are delivered without any issues and the staff at lease office are friendly and helpful

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Mr Kris is great I really appreciated the help of the staff and I toured the property and completed my application. Everyone was helpful in the office

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Geat staff and maintenance crew. Grounds are clean and apartments are in great shape. Situated in a great area of West Plano with shopping and pretty much everything close by. Couldn't ask for a more complete package in an apartment complex.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Awesome ambience and community..A great place to live without any maintenance issues...No problems with any of the neighbours and very cooperative

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's been very good experience so far. Chris, Sabra and Kirk are the most friendly people we have met. They are always willing to help us. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very good experience so far. This is my 3rd year in this community and never had any "bad" experience. I love this place. I would definitely recommend this community to my friends.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

wonderful staff, maintenance staff is great, had issue with a/c and they took care of the issue fast, they brought a portable one till the next day then they were able to fix it.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very nice community. I love to walk around the grounds and greet my neighbors. Everyone is happy here. It has been one of my best choices since moving to Texas.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is a good place to live. Office staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests are completed very quickly. Nice, clean, and quiet. Not sure if the rent price is the best but it's reasonable for the area.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice place to live clean everyone one is nice. And it quite parking is good great location to highway and shopping areas and food. Maintained property well

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Summers Crossing id in a great location. Super close to shopping, entertainment, restaurants and various grocery stores. Nice community and neighborhood!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great location. Grounds are kept clean. Friendly and helpful office staff. Complex lacks security gates and apartments do not have security systems.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff responds to inquiries in a timely manner. My experience has been great with this property!!! I would refer my family and friends!