This is a wonderful place for anyone who wants to come home to a safe and peaceful community. The maintenance and office staff are super friendly and helpful. Neighbours are quiet. Our dog loves that there are so many areas to walk and sniff! We love being here!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is a pretty nice place to live. Lots of trees around and it’s pretty quite. Would like to have some more up to date appliances in the kitchen... more Engery efficient than what we have now.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Muy cómodo el apartamento,muy tranquila la comunidad,el personal de la oficina es excelente,el condominio esta en una muy buena ubicación...

I've lived here for 2 years and it's a great community. The people and office staff are friendly and the maintenance guys are awesome. I couldn't have chosen a better apartment community.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here. The Atmosphere is Marvelously Fantastic.. I really Enjoy coming Home.. 😊😊😊😊 Chris & Kirk thank You.. You are the Best!!!!!!!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Quiet community tucked away in a busy area. Maintenance is great so far but have yet to get my rusty shower rod replaced that I requested. Other than that maintenance is pretty responsive. Management is doing much better at working with the tenants to get any issues taken care of. Glad to see significant improvement. I love leasing agent Curtis or Kert (not sure of his name) that works during weekends that’s I know of. Keep up the greatcoat work!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here, but the dog poop has me feeling some type of way.... I cannot enjoy my patio... because there is several piles of dog poop by it... and throughout the grass area

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

They are Always quick to fix problems and respond to emails. I've lived here for 2-3 months and I've loved every second of it. 10/10 would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

This is by far the best apartment complex I have ever lived in. The staff is amazingly helpful, the community is quiet and neighbors are very nice. The apartment itself has been well kept and I have had no issues.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good community with excellent amenities and timely service and maintenance. I have been living here for past 2 years and my stay has been really good. The leasing office staff is always helpful and always try to address concerns in best possible manner.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really like the area. Seems peaceful as well. I talk to several neighbors, and all are very friendly. I would like to see the pool my daughter and I frequent be cleaned thoroughly. Other than that, we are perfectly happy here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very responsive. Work orders are responded to quickly. And worked are friendly. Move in process was very easy and quick. Community is good and respectful.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I really love living here. It’s quiet, it’s a nice area, I’ve been very comfortable. I’m going to hate moving, but prices have gone up every year and I’m not going to be able to afford it much longer. 5 stars if you can afford the new rates.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very quiet except on the landscaping days. The service request have been answer very timely but I have had more maintenance request than I would prefer to have to report.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff is friendly, personable, and helpful. The maintenance staff responds quickly quickly to needs, are always kind, and professional. The complex is quiet, well lit at night and well kept overall. The only thing i would like to see change would be the addition of more community events.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

These apts are night and day from the Dallas area I came from. Quiet as can be, even on the weekends. There are a ton of parking spots available and so far the office and maintenance have been good.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

My move in experience has been good, I worked with Kirkland and hr made sure everything was ready at move in and the transition has been very smooth

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Awesome community. Friendly folks and the pets are tame. The front office is kind and thoughtful and maintenance requests are done speedily. The grounds look great and are well kept. It's a fabulous place to call home.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I like living here because is really quit and the apartments are well taking care off. The neighbors are friendly. Whenever we need assistance to fix something they always send someone right away. There’s always plenty of parking spaces and you don’t have to worry about your family members coming for a visit.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Hi didn’t move to this community.. I need to next week Then only I can say the comments . So far it’s okay. I found some damaged things are in the home. I hope it will be fix before I am moving to this community

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Living in Summers Crossings has been a blessing, no loud neighbors, well maintained and awesome staff. Truly a great experience. Highly recommended.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good location. Quiet and peaceful area. Love the atmosphere of the community and surrounding areas. The staff is very nice and helpful. Great place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The location is great. The grounds are nice and there is plenty of free covered parking, but my unit needs a few upgrades and has some maintenance issues.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Fantastic management and very friendly neighbors, the area is great and they work hard to keep everything nice and clean. The maintenance staff is incredibly friendly and very quick.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's quiet and peaceful. Nice neighbors, especially theone who returned our keys that was lost. Thank you! I will refer any one who is looking for a nice place to stay.