Fantastic management and very friendly neighbors, the area is great and they work hard to keep everything nice and clean. The maintenance staff is incredibly friendly and very quick.

It's quiet and peaceful. Nice neighbors, especially theone who returned our keys that was lost. Thank you! I will refer any one who is looking for a nice place to stay.

Location is good. Even though there is the road by my apartment, It's very quiet. I can sleep well. And I like community system. If someone looks for any apartment, I'll recommend it."

Before I signed the contract I made sure I would not have to except pest control if I did not want it. I got home at 9 PM today to find pest control of been in my apartment and I had had no previous notice that they were going to come. I have a 4 pound dog and I have allergies and I specifically stated I did not want pest-control in my apartment. I would pay the fee but I didn’t want poisons in my apartment.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Just moved to this community about 10 ago and so far I like. It's quiet, clean, and close to everything... Clothing stores, restaurants, entertainment, etc. I'll update in a few months.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Getting into,application process and helpfulness of the office staff was smooth and pleasant. community seems quite and easy going. Parking is great

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love this apartment complex! I have lived here more than 2 years and love how nice the management team are and how they do their best to make you feel at home! It's a clean, respectful and quiet place to live in. I feel safe and that is important! Thank you Summers Crossing! <3

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice apartment for the price. Nice location. Friendly staff. Maintenance issue are resolved on time. It would be good if we have playground for kids.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice Apartment for the price. Nice and Friendly Staff. Maintenance issues are resolved within 1-2 days. It would be good if it has play area for kids

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

community is great! neighbors are great! apartment....just ok. Hot water takes several minutes to get to the faucet. this means the dishwasher has to be run at certain times to be effective. I usually end up washing some of it by hand because the water is cold and doesn't clean the dishes well.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Except for nosiey neighbors and pet owners who won't pickup after their dog, it's great. Location is great. Property is well keep. Office staff is friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

So far it’s been great living here! I absolutely love the apartment, location, and neighborhood. The staff is been so courteous and accommodating with all our requests.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Love it here already, convince is the key and it’s close to everything good shopping the expressway and my work is about 20 minutes away. The office staff very friendly and Kirk was amazing to work with

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Community is good and calm.Maintainence issues also addressed . It is good if have some playground area for kids so that kids and families come and interact

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Secure , safe environment. Lots of space for my dog . Also random community events that are nice . Have lived here almost 1 year, no big problems. Sometimes no hot water can be inconvenient

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very good and nice staffs. Very enjoying to stay here cause the clean and safe community. Neighbors are kind friendly, spurring supplements are very good.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I’ve been here now 5 months going into the 6th.. I’m still enjoying my new home.. It’s what you dream about. PEACE & OUEIT !😊 Loving It here

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Healthy and Great place to stay and wonderful Maintenance.Mainly the people working in the office are very helpful and cooperative.I have been staying happily

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

the environment is good. The services in the office awesome, maintains and security perfect. plenty of parking, the apartments are big and clean

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I’ve been a resident here for a few years now and so far have been enjoying my time here. No major issues and if any issues come across leasing office are known to assist you in timely manner.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very easy experience viewing to complex. Very helpful staff answering any questions. Signing the lease was very easy and they were helpful for out of town movers.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I like living here. Its quiet and everyone is very friendly. Even my dog has made friends. I can't wait for summer to use the pool. I'm looking forward to being here for a while.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Move in process was smooth but not everything was perfect with the apartment. There are still somethings that need to be fixed but the staff was nice

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff is very nice and professional. They answered all my questions. The location is great easy access to the freeway and entertainment.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Love free covered parking, love the location, love how polite the staff are to the residents. My last apartment complex was so shady and overcharged for so little, compared to there this place is a godsend.