Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Derquisa
Summer Crossing has great staff, nice and friendly! Nice apartments and quite neighborhood. Summer Crossing has a nice pool and tennis court.
Connie
I love living here. I have never had a bad experience with the community or staff. The neighborhood is quiet and safe. There are shopping centers and restaurant near by. I love the area.
Ramandeep
Very good experience staying in the community. Location wise the best place to be in Plano with almost all major stores under 5 miles. Amicable staff and have always got the timely support whenever required.
Evan
Very nice and quiet community highly recommend it here at summers crossing, great commute to work, stores and food, parks for the kids, Maintenance always fast and friendly!
Pamela
Mr.Kirk and andrew go above and beyond to made feel like family if you need anythings it done in great timely . All staff is great went ask for help they do best they can to help with it.Great job
Lakeisha W.
These are great apartments in a great area. They are a little older and that can bring some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.
Mary
Leasing/management team is why I keep renewing my lease. Considerate. Very accommodating. Observant. Never have I had a request declined. Make me feel like a valued client. I have lived in much more expensive complexes but never had a management team this helpful.
Joy
The location , hands down is absolutely great. The layout and aesthetic of the property is very nice as is my unit. Work orders are done knowledgeably,quickly and well.The grounds are kept clean. Especially with neighbors and maintenance working in tandem to keep things beautiful with our fur babies here. I am a definite fan!
Siyang
Pretty good. Good environment, nice employees. I have lived here over 3 years, and summer crossing makes me feel warm, valuable and comfortable.
Pamela
Overall our experience has been positive! Had some minor repairs this past year but, all were taken care of in a professional and timely manner.