Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Angelia
I’ve been here three and a half years. I love it. It’s a quite, convenient area. Close to mostly everything you need; clothes shopping, food shopping, gas stations, hospitals, expressways, etc.

Alan
Love it here feels safe no issues office is always nice and answers when I call ……upstairs neighbor is inconsiderate but other than that 10/10

Lenora
Wow, can't believe it's 18 years already. I've enjoyed living hear. The neighbors and staff are very friendly. The community is kept clean. I enjoy living here.

Michael
It's been a pleasure living here. The property is well maintained, the staff is top knotch with no office staff turnover in the 3yrs that I've been here, maintenance is quick to handle work orders and efficient and the pricing is exceptional for what you get and the area.

Jo
This would have been a ten except for maintenance? I’ve been here for 14 years and in that time some of the maintenance can’t seem to be fixed or stay fix. I’ve given up on reporting the same problems over and over. I do want to thank all those that came to my aid through the years when I was unable pick up my mail, take out my garbage, get to the office to make my lease payment, or sign documents. Thank you, Jo Ann Abbott Apt. 1303

Alex
We enjoy living here ❤️ The community is clean, calm, respectful and friendly neighbors. Customer service is excellent. I have never had to complain about anything!

Cecilia
Insects come out from the restroom would like roly-poly and such Guest bedroom door does not close because it’s uneven Cabinet doors are falling down because they did not do a good job repairing it

Kathleen
We recently moved here and all we can say is that this is an Amazing community! Lawn is clean and neighborhood is friendly and quiet. The management is nice too!

Verified Resident
The community is friendly, staff are professional, and overall great place! I highly recommend living here if you’re looking for a quiet area to live!

Angela
2 months ago
I’ve lived here for 11 years, so that alone says a lot! The complex is quiet, great location, many neighbors have lived here much longer than I have, neighbors are friendly, maintenance is responsive, etc. I just wish there was a way for all of us to reduce the impact the economy is having on rents which were reasonable prior to this years’ renewals.