Summers Crossing Apartments

Great place to live. The staff are friendly, always willing to help. Maintenance are fast and on top of their game. Walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants.
I LOVE MY NEW PLACE! Andres was awesome and made my move in experience great. Mr Kris was awesome also. Thank you guys for everything. It truly feels like home.
Love Andreas and Kirk. They made the moving in process pain less.. Glad to be here and feel secure in my new place. :) Hope to be a long term resident.
I appreciate the kind, understanding, and helpful staff. It's a great community, pretty landscaping, and most places I go are within walking distance.
I love living here! The complex is well cared for, residents are nice, apartments are roomy and modern. The staff are professional and come by usually that day if you have any issues in your home. 😊💖 Wonderful area to live in because it's so close to the tollways and shopping!
Great neighborhood location, people are friendly, a lot of space. And so far maintenance has done a great job in quickness and effort. Really would recommend this place to others!
We enjoy it here !! Management is awesome !!Its so peaceful and Quiet. We never have a problem when it come to parking . I made several orders and I’m in love with the summers hub .
Nice place to live. Quiet neighborhood, friendly staff and they have an Amazon Hub which is beyond amazing. I wish there was a dog park here but I hear one is coming.
I love that it's a quiet community and that no one is constantly trying to stir up any trouble with other neighbors. Everyone seems to mind their own business for the most part. Maintenance is good, they mostly show up the same day the request has been submitted. Location is great and for people who have kids, like myself, although there really aren't any amenities for kids or bark-parks like other communities, it is very clean and the decent quality of people who live here are looking to live in a quiet community that is safe.
Good peaceful community with great amenities and excellent service and staff. The property is well maintained and the service guys are prompt and work efficiently. Never had any issues.