Summers Crossing Apartments

its nice and quiet here with nice neighbors. They just need to followup more on maintenance issues. our dog likes the green areas to run and play
I’ve lived here for about six or seven years, and it’s a nice complex. Quiet and homey. They just put in an amazon hub which is pretty cool.
I have been living here for over 8 years and I absolutely love it here and call it home. I love the staff they are friendly and take care of maintenance issues right away. It is a very safe and comfortable place to live.
Kirk you are the Best Ever.. I Love living here. Wonderful environment, my neighbors are fantastic. Property overall and landscape great. Peaceful and QUIET..
great place to live, the people who live here are beautiful, planning on being here for a while, love my apartment.my wife also love the place
I love the apartment we are moving in! Very spacious with nice upgrades. The upstairs area is beautiful as well and there is tons of closet space! Andres was very polite and helpful, which made every go over smooth. We are scheduled to move in a January 17, 2020 and we are very excited to do so.
I enjoy living here for the past few years, area is peaceful and mostly quiet. Walls are thin can easily hear anything but most the time tenants are quiet and keep to themselves.
Wish it was more modern. Old apartment has issues but safe area, okay price, close to where I like and need to go. Quiet and good neighbors here
It’s been over 11 years. Great staff. We love the new services you all are providing especially the housekeeping . I will be using that service regularly
Enjoy living here. Have made few good friends. Community is close to shopping centers, groceries and our office. Well maintained gym and laundry. Easy access to amazon locker. Abundance parking space.