Nice 👍🏾 peaceful and safe community I’ve been looking at this property for a year half before I completely decided on it. Kirk and sabra in the leasing office did s great job helping me with a great moving experience.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Summer’s Crossing is so welcoming and open. Everyone here is friendly and everything down to the lawn is clean and well kept. I have no complaints, this place is awesome.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Neighbors are friendly and requests are quick to be answered and handled on timely manner. My packages are never lost or sent to wrong place

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It was a pleasure living here. A couple reasons, gym was fantastic, work orders were done so quickly. That was awesome. Thank the office staff and maintenance guys. Keep up the hood work.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Location is great, a lot of nice places around, felt very safe in this area. The apartment was clean, all necessities were there. There are enough Parking lot.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Angel, one off the maintenance team, saw me unpacking my car and without an promoting grabbed the last couple of items and brought them in for me. That is a wonderful first impression for a new move in.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

3 years later and still loving my apartment and Summers Crossing. The office staff; Sabra, Chris, and Kirk are always willing to assist me with anything I need.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The management at summers crossing is wonderful! They are very kind and are eager to help whenever it is needed. The maintenance personnel are also very quick to fix any issue that is reported. This is a very friendly, quiet, apartment complex with lots of amentities to keep you busy. My only complaint would be that Peston road is a little noisy during peak travel times, but I also live in the buildings closest to the street, so it may not be an issue for everyone.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Superb quality in Maintenance, and Service.I have been staying here for 2 yes without any issue.The cleanliness is great and Office staff hepls very much

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The office staff has been wonderful. They are so willing to help if there is a problem or issue! I love living here. Best apt complex I have ever lived in !

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Office staff is EXTREMELY helpful and make the leasing experience so much easier! They take care of any maintenance request immediately and are always available to answer questions.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love summer crossing apartments because of nice leasing staffs.I am so sorry that I am gonna move out next month because of looking for the place near my work place. It was not an easy job that gettting a place where having a good review of leasing office. Whenever I request something regarding maintainence, they act out immediately with a kind manne . The apt itself is very quite , clean and friednly. I can reach out every neighborhoods I want to go. This apt is such a great place.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Very impressed with the whole team of Summers Crossing Apartments—Chris, Sabra and Kirk. Sabra was exceptional, she went out of her way to facilitate me in my recent move here. She is a very pleasant person with a positive and very helpful attitude. I am so fortunate that I have truly found a place I can call home.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Quiet community and great service when needed. Close to everything I need. The complex is surrounded by mature trees and the landscape is beautifully maintained.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

We just moved to Plano and have decided to stay in Summers Crossing. Staff are friendly. It is avery quiet place to live in. We feel safe here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Noisy neighborhood, very strong smell of cigar that gets into others apartment that is detrimental to one's health.Management has to do something.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here. The grounds are so pretty and well groomed and the office staff is really friendly and helpful. There are 2 pools and a tennis court also.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

It's a nice place to live..very quite and close to everything. The only drawback are the pools...they aren't very clean and very shallow. Other than that minor issue, it's a great place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Good and safe community..very lush...the service is really good as well as the leasing center staff is excellent. Would recommend this apartment to anyone

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great community to live in. Very quiet, maintenance is quick to resolve issues. The outside of the buildings are a little outdated but the inside is amazing and very spacious.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Wonderful community! Clean, well taken care of, quiet and peaceful! The pool is always well kept and never too crowded. The neighbors are also extremely friendly!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

SC has a community feel where residence went out of their way to welcome me. The property is extremely clean and beautiful. I love living here.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall good experience. Maintenance does a decent job with repairs. A couple of drawers were loose, but I was told that is normal. Also, the apartment was not painted before we moved in. Would love it if the pool was cleaner.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Friendly and understanding staff, maintenance and management. Quiet and wonderful, always green neighborhood. Sometimes some neighbors may wake you up in early morning when they are outside with their pet.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The whole Community is good and people are so helpful! Leasing people are very responsive and awesome helping tenants if they need any help and support.