Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Nice quiet community, everyone has been very nice and helpful! The location is great right off Preston, but has a more of a neighborhood feel being tucked back from the main road a little.
Overall good. Easy access . Convenient location, no worries . According to my experience 1-10 building has less water line maintenance issue
I love living here. It's quiet, well kept, and the staff is great. Andres is always helpful and answers any questions I may have. Victor the maintenance guy is very responsive and goes out of his may to ensure repairs are made.
Living at Summers Crossing has been a great experience for me. It is close to fine dining restaurants and shopping centers and the neighborhood is absolutely beautiful and quiet.
I love it here I don’t want to ever leave like my neighbors and how quite and peaceful it is here I’m not bothered now that the last tenants above me have left thank god
Apartment community can be a very ambiguous term. So I will be specific, the neighbors are cool, some are very nosy, some are just hi and bye, some can be a little hard of comprehending, but overall it’s always sunny outside. Maintenance is good could be better with communication but overall they are good.
I just moved in and the neighbors are very nice. I have had a great experience with Andreas in the office. He helped me find a great apartment. I love the vaulted ceiling in the living room and the ceiling fan in my bedroom! I am excited about living here in this community.😃
Can't believe it's been 17 years already. I've enjoyed the friendly and quite community. Residents are friendly and considerate. Staff is very friendly and helpful.
Lovely apartment community. Located in a great area not far from shopping centers, restaurants, grocery stores and much more. The landscaping here is always kept nice and maintenance does a great job as well.
I just moved in a month ago and so far I enjoy being here. It's a nice area and I like that everything is close by. The people I have met here so far are nice.