Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

These apartments are overpriced and outdated. There are a numerous amounts of horrible quick fixes done in our unit. There is also a hazardous in our downstairs apartments that has remained unresolved for over a month. The guy in the front office named Andres is rude and unprofessional. On numerous occassions he has been nonchalant and harsh with our maintenance issue and went as far to say they wouldn't fix the downstairs restroom plumbing issue until we moved out. There is so much more I could say but I simply dont have the energy, just can't wait to our lease is up here.
I love living here, I've never had an issue with noise or neighbors and the mantinance team is quick and efficient!!! I would recomend it to anyone looking in the Plano area. The front office team is always friendly and informative as well.
Nice and clean community. Friendly neighborhood hood. Central location to majority of the grocery stores. Quick responses to Maintenance calls and amicable staff
This is going into our third year here on the property and we are really enjoying our stay here as we are close to our jobs more shopping areas in restaurants along with grocery stores we're very happy.
My family and I absolutely love this beautiful and quiet property. It’s in the best location with the best school district in the area. Everything is close to us such as parks, stores, library, schools, and tolls.
Noisy. Inconsiderate residents. Overflowing dumpsters. Illegal parking. The management team not responsive at all. No supervision by the leasing office. Overall, a God-forsaken neighborhood.
I really hate to give a half star but I had no choice. If it wasn’t for this person below me I would had definitely rated a 5 star. Very disappointing knowing that some people can just do whatever they want at apartments and not deal with any consequences by the office or anyone. 1/2/21: it’s been 2nd time that the owner has had her dog unleashed and barks at anyone and everything in sight, it ran towards me and my girl one night as the owner just calmly watched without calling it to come back or to stop one night. On this occasion my girlfriend came to visit with her small dog and again the owners dog came barking running in after them as they came upstairs to my unit. We both confronted her and of course she was being stubborn child and became defensive. This is uncalled for and very frustrating. Are there no policies or laws enforced here? This lady who lives below me seems to have freedom to do anything she likes while some of us have to deal with it daily. I am ready to move out.
Location is great, staff awesome. The only problem is that a couple of maintenance problems can’t seem to be fixed. When it rains water still comes in under baseboards. I still have problem with mold and mildew.
Overall calm and quiet environment. I been here more than one year. No issues noted. I like amazon hub service they can deliver our orders safely.
Ok for the price if you just want to live in Plano. Use to be a lot better and quieter. Have a Amazon hub is a plus. Kris and Kirk are great in the office.