Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really enjoy the amenities such as the amazon mail locker, it is very convenient and packages never get sent to the wrong destination since I’ve been living here.
Excelente atención y buen servicio de mantenimiento. Los apartamentos están buen estado, el complejo muy tranquilo y seguro. Buena ubicación recomendados!
Summer Crossan is the best community in the whole world!! Guarantee I will definitely refer friends and family and coworkers. The office staff that’s awesome very family and family oriented. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity the front office staff is very helpful and will do whatever it takes to make sure that your stay Is very pleasant furthermore I truly believe that we have the best management staff in the world the manager and the assistant manager or highly professional and will do whatever it takes to solve your problems maintenance staff will come out and take care all the work orders In a timely fashion Summer Crossing has been The best community I have ever lived in since I’ll has been an adult!! I wish that I came across some across and when I first began to look for apartments when I was younger I would probably have lived there until I started my first family because the community is great for friends and family summer crossing is number one to other properties !
Great place to live I feel 100% safe only down side is my upstairs neighbor has been harassing me for no reason I literally do nothing and I’m rarely home working 16 hour shifts 5 days a week they literally get mad and stomp on my ceiling when I open my patio door
My decision to move here over 5 years ago is one of the best decisions I've made since moving here. The staff is always kind and quick to serve. The grounds are kept neat and attractive. Maintenance staff are professional and efficient and always cleans up when finished. Love it here!
I have received so much kindness from the staff in the leasing office helping as much as they can to accommodate me. The apartment is nice, well kept and clean with great neighbors.
By far my favorite apartment to live in like ever. The staff is great and super easy to talk to. The apartment buildings are really beautiful even for being a bit older apartments. Wish we had a dog park though.
It’s been super awesome. I really enjoy living here. The only downside I would say is the GYM, it doesn’t have a lot of equipment or machines.
I like how everything is close by at your convenience. Plenty places to eat at and not too far from shopping centers up north by stonebriar mall.
I have really enjoyed the apt and the location of my apt. It is super quiet and peaceful. I live the layout and size. Perfect for me and my dog!