Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great apartments to live usually a pretty quiet place- they have been making a lot of improvements to the parking lot and the new fence so that has been very nice. Wish we had a dog park though.
Summers Crossing is a great apartment complex! It is safe, clean, and comfortable here. The neighbors are friendly. It is pretty quiet here, which is peaceful. I like the gym and pool. The maintenance staff is dependable and professional. I have lived here for two whole years, so far.
Management is always on top of things, the residents are friendly and quiet, and the location is great! I would highly recommend this complex to anyone looking to move.
Pretty good. Employees are very helpful and kind. Have already live there for 3 years, and have to say summer crossing provide a safe, friendly and clean environment.
😍😍😍Still love it here really peaceful and safe feeling….love my neighbors………….❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ MOVE HERE YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT ….. thank me later lol
Really enjoy living here! Maintenance has always been responsive, and anytime I have an issue it's addressed in a timely manner. I've had a couple of complex maintenance issues pop up after living here for so long, but the apartment office and maintenance worked with me on getting everything resolved.
It’s in a good location and it’s a great place to live! The grounds are always well maintained and any maintenance issues that I’ve had they came promptly to fix it. If you were here you’d be home.
New resident, but so far so good. The location is fantastic being so close to restaurants and shopping centers as well as major highways. The surrounding community seems quiet and is well-kept. Also close to some nice walking trails and parks.
Nice quiet community, everyone has been very nice and helpful! The location is great right off Preston, but has a more of a neighborhood feel being tucked back from the main road a little.
Overall good. Easy access . Convenient location, no worries . According to my experience 1-10 building has less water line maintenance issue