Summers Crossing Apartments

4.5

4.5

Awesome place to live. The community is very clean and very quiet. Great location to shopping centers and restaurants. Love the surrounding neighborhood.
I’ve lived here for 10 years and they have taken care of me when needed. They take care of the property. It is quiet and I really like that!
-- Peaceful living :-) -- Had tough time with kitchen appliances though :-) However, repair requests were taken care of quickly. -- Overall it has been a good experience.
Safe, quiet place to live. The neighbors aren’t noisy or disruptive. The management team is excellent. I’ve never had any problems. It’s a great place to live.
Very quiet complex. The staff is very friendly and helpful. All of the residents are very nice. Parking is always available. Reasonable rates..... The workout centre is nice clean and has lots of equipment.
Very quiet community. A Prime area, in the middle of everything - from shopping, to restaurant, easy access to toll way and other expressways.
I have been here over 10 years and find the community to be very quiet and the residents are friendly! It's a good place to live! Summers Crossing is convenient to shopping and highway.
Everyone has been very friendly and helpful! It’s quiet and very clean, beautiful property! My neighbors came out to greet me while moving in! I’m very excited about my first place!
The people in the leasing office are absolutely amazing when they say they are gonna do what they can I really try to help in any way shape or form they go above and beyond.
Maintenance are quick to respond to a request that you have but sometimes the things you have issues on aren’t exactly handled. You get a email saying request completed but it really hasn’t. I’ve been having some ant problems in my unit recently and no one bothered to knock at my door to help resolve the issue when I sent request about pest problems yet I am paying monthly for pest but since living here at these apartments no one comes monthly to spray outside and inside for pest control.