Summers Crossing Apartments

It is good to stay here, I have no complaints and I enjoy staying here, the neighbors are also very nice, maybe they should upscale the fitness center a bit though.
It's s really nice area. It's quite through out the day. When a request is out in for something to be fixed. They get it done that day. also parking is never an issue.
Chris is very helpful!!! If you give him A call he will get back to you! The maintenance guys also get right out to fix the problem. They are very nice!!!
Never really had too much of an issue with this apartment complex. Mind you, we keep pretty heavily to ourselves, but that aside, there haven't been any problems.
Great place, great location. Minor construction defects that bug someone like me who has been in the business but that's about it. Staff are very friendly and prompt to help us when needed. Definitely recommended.
I have been living at summers crossing for over 15 years and i love it. I wont live anywhere else. The staff is wonderful. Maintence is prompt and friendly. The grounds are kept very clean and cut.
The staff at Summers Crossing is first-rate. They truly care and are responsive and support you as a resident. It is a pleasure to work with them. Each day they make you feel important.
Great community. The staff and maintenance here are wonderful and friendly Neighbors. Summer's Crossing is a well managed Apartment in a good location and it is very near to all shopping malls.
We have been here for over 5 years and we are very pleased with this apartment complex. We like the quiet and peacefulness of the neighborhood. The office and maintenance staffs are very nice and professional. We have not ever thought about moving anywhere else, because we like living here a lot. The location is very convenient and close to many indian stores, restaurants and medical facilities. This is just a great place to live.
Best Apartments i have ever seen. Friendly environment, quick query resolving and great staff. I strongly refer these apartments to my friends.