It is good to stay here, I have no complaints and I enjoy staying here, the neighbors are also very nice, maybe they should upscale the fitness center a bit though.

It's s really nice area. It's quite through out the day. When a request is out in for something to be fixed. They get it done that day. also parking is never an issue.

Chris is very helpful!!! If you give him A call he will get back to you! The maintenance guys also get right out to fix the problem. They are very nice!!!

Never really had too much of an issue with this apartment complex. Mind you, we keep pretty heavily to ourselves, but that aside, there haven't been any problems.

Great place, great location. Minor construction defects that bug someone like me who has been in the business but that's about it. Staff are very friendly and prompt to help us when needed. Definitely recommended.

I have been living at summers crossing for over 15 years and i love it. I wont live anywhere else. The staff is wonderful. Maintence is prompt and friendly. The grounds are kept very clean and cut.

The staff at Summers Crossing is first-rate. They truly care and are responsive and support you as a resident. It is a pleasure to work with them. Each day they make you feel important.

Great community. The staff and maintenance here are wonderful and friendly Neighbors. Summer's Crossing is a well managed Apartment in a good location and it is very near to all shopping malls.

We have been here for over 5 years and we are very pleased with this apartment complex. We like the quiet and peacefulness of the neighborhood. The office and maintenance staffs are very nice and professional. We have not ever thought about moving anywhere else, because we like living here a lot. The location is very convenient and close to many indian stores, restaurants and medical facilities. This is just a great place to live.

Best Apartments i have ever seen. Friendly environment, quick query resolving and great staff. I strongly refer these apartments to my friends.

I have lived here at Summers Crossing for one year and have enjoyed it. The office personnel is wonderful. I do plan on signing another lease.

I am enjoying my stay at Summers Crossing. The maintenance is so responsive and the neighbourhood is so peaceful and serene. This was exactly the kind of home I was looking for.

Excellent customer service and maintenance staff always helpful and friendly... I love living here!! Very quiet environment and the neighbors are friendly as well

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have been staying this apartment complex more than 1 year. I love about the staff in office and maintenance services are really good. They response every fast and friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The community needs a lot more updating. Especially where security is concerned. During the summer months children from surrounding community come use our pool. Also there are people who come during the night and rummage through the dumpsters.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Such a nice place to live. Spacious rooms, beautiful landscape, great neighbors! Service calls are taken care of quickly. Great location too!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at this community. We have renewed our lease. It is really quite and peaceful. My neighbors are really nice also.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great quiet place to live. The staff are very friendly and any maintenance issues is quickly taken care of. I have been at this location for over ten years at this point.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Everything has been pretty good so far. The apartment itself works great, the few issues we've had have been resolved quickly. Office staff is very friendly. What keeps this from being 5 stars is that we have a neighbor that enjoys smoking indoors and seemingly near an air vent, because every time we turn out our AC/heating system we get old cigarette smell blown into the apartment and it smells awful. I believe it's the same person, but then there is a section of grass behind my apartment that is covered in cigarette butts. Other than that, it's been good so far.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I have only been a resident for a little over 30 days now but every single maintenance request I place is completed in less than 24 hours. This is Amazing!! Also, every employee I have had the pleasure to meet exemplifies customer service. KOODOS to all ! Thank you!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love this community!!! The staff is always so friendly and the property is well kept. I love my cottage as well... Perfect for my family! I won't be leaving anytime soon!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

There's a very friendly office team. When ever I've had any problems, they have been very helpful in trying to get it resolved fire me. Thanks.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The apartment manager Sabra is very nice and helpful. The process was easy and the electronic contract and e-mails are great. The location is good too near a lot of my favorite places :)

This has been a great place to call home. My family has lived here for almost four years and we have no complaints. It has more of a neighborhood feel than a typical apartment complex. Can't recommend the schools highly enough.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Excellent complex to live at. The apartment homes are tucked away in the west Plano community, hidden from major highway traffic yet close enough to great restaurants.