My husband has lived here for almost 17 years and I have lived here for 12 years. There is naturally some much needed work that needs to be done in the interior of the apartment after that long. For example, the carpet should be replaced and the walls need fresh paint. We have asked the management numerous times to take care of these issues only to be denied each time. This is not only cosmetic but for health and sanitary reasons as well. Very very disappointing to be treated this way and be such loyal residents. We are exemplary residents. This should be done asap. We are also senior citizens with bad backs and are unable to do any heavy lifting ourselves.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Before I signed the contract I made sure I would not have to except pest control if I did not want it. I got home at 9 PM today to find pest control of been in my apartment and I had had no previous notice that they were going to come. I have a 4 pound dog and I have allergies and I specifically stated I did not want pest-control in my apartment. I would pay the fee but I didn’t want poisons in my apartment.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The community needs a lot more updating. Especially where security is concerned. During the summer months children from surrounding community come use our pool. Also there are people who come during the night and rummage through the dumpsters.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Moving in on the 16th, but so far the leasing agent is awesome. We are looking forward to our move in and getting to know the area soon. Thanks to everyone!

Very quiet except on the landscaping days. The service request have been answer very timely but I have had more maintenance request than I would prefer to have to report.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The complex is quiet and my neighbors are all nice. The dog park brings us together as our pets interact. It feels like the neighborhood I grew up in, where we all know each other. My family has lived here for over 5 years. The buildings are older, so there is lots of space and a great layout, but the original construction and finish work is not well done. As a result, there are issues that continue to have to be addressed as my unit ages. Chris and Sabre are really trying to get these issues taken care of, so I plan to stay indefinitely unless I win the lottery!

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I love living here, but the dog poop has me feeling some type of way.... I cannot enjoy my patio... because there is several piles of dog poop by it... and throughout the grass area

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I been living here for a little over a year now and I like it thus far. It's really quiet and neighbors keep to themselves but most are friendly.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Great location. Grounds are kept clean. Friendly and helpful office staff. Complex lacks security gates and apartments do not have security systems.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Been here for almost 7 years so I can’t say it’s been a bad experience, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Security gates definitely need to be added.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Nice quiet community with great neighbors. Lots of space for the price, and safe community. Nice dog park and big trees all around. Property is older, but Sabra and Kris try to keep up the maintenance as needed. All and all, a nice place to live.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Just renewed lease again. Only complaint is that there are no security gates or security systems installed inside apts. Landscaping could be greatly improved also.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I give it three stars because of no security gates and no security systems in the apartments. No major issues otherwise. I would recommend to friends.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Hi didn’t move to this community.. I need to next week Then only I can say the comments . So far it’s okay. I found some damaged things are in the home. I hope it will be fix before I am moving to this community

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The pros are this is a good neighborhood and the apartment is clean. The cons begin with the lease terms. I needed an apartment fast and did not ask all the questions I should have asked. The lease has a 60 day notice for moving out. This means that since most apartments do not hold an apartment for 60 days, when I get ready to change apartments I will most likely be paying rent on this apartment while I do not occupy it. Also, there is one water heater that services the entire building and takes a very long time for hot water to reach my faucets and even then it is not that hot. The commode is not elongated and 'uncomfortable for boys to use'. Other than that I like it here. Don't love it though.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Management is Great 👍 Apartments are old I would like to see more updated fixtures ceiling fans in the living rooms better covered parking. It would be nice to have a park for the children and the pools area needs updated and remodeled with better pool lounging chairs and tables.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Apartment not move-in ready as promised. Too many issues to mention. Several issues with appliances and multiple visits from maintenance. After 1 week here, received a letter raising rent by almost double. So far, not so good.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall has been good experience except I have had to keep opening ticket for my refrigerator three times someone has come out still not fix

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

The staff here is amazing! The only complaint I would have are the thin walls and windows. You can hear people going in and out of their apartments outside and the traffic from Preston road.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Office staff is great. Maintenance is good. Rent is expensive for such a small unit. It is nice and clean and quiet community. It could use some updates in the units .

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Overall the community is great. I only wish they enforced property rules more. There are some noise levels unacceptable between midnight and 6am during the work week and pets should be on a leash when out on the grounds.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Neighbors are friendly and requests are quick to be answered and handled on timely manner. My packages are never lost or sent to wrong place

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Secure , safe environment. Lots of space for my dog . Also random community events that are nice . Have lived here almost 1 year, no big problems. Sometimes no hot water can be inconvenient

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

Atmosphere here is welcoming and neighbors are friendly, maintenance as quick to complete work orders most the time not all the time. Leasing staff are quick to assist you with whatever you need or questions you have.

Reply from Summers Crossing Apartments

I’ve been a resident here for a few years now and so far have been enjoying my time here. No major issues and if any issues come across leasing office are known to assist you in timely manner.