Summers Crossing Apartments

My husband has lived here for almost 17 years and I have lived here for 12 years. There is naturally some much needed work that needs to be done in the interior of the apartment after that long. For example, the carpet should be replaced and the walls need fresh paint. We have asked the management numerous times to take care of these issues only to be denied each time. This is not only cosmetic but for health and sanitary reasons as well. Very very disappointing to be treated this way and be such loyal residents. We are exemplary residents. This should be done asap. We are also senior citizens with bad backs and are unable to do any heavy lifting ourselves.
Before I signed the contract I made sure I would not have to except pest control if I did not want it. I got home at 9 PM today to find pest control of been in my apartment and I had had no previous notice that they were going to come. I have a 4 pound dog and I have allergies and I specifically stated I did not want pest-control in my apartment. I would pay the fee but I didn’t want poisons in my apartment.
Very quiet except on the landscaping days. The service request have been answer very timely but I have had more maintenance request than I would prefer to have to report.
The community needs a lot more updating. Especially where security is concerned. During the summer months children from surrounding community come use our pool. Also there are people who come during the night and rummage through the dumpsters.
Moving in on the 16th, but so far the leasing agent is awesome. We are looking forward to our move in and getting to know the area soon. Thanks to everyone!
Been here for almost 7 years so I can’t say it’s been a bad experience, but there is a lot of room for improvement. Security gates definitely need to be added.
Great location. Grounds are kept clean. Friendly and helpful office staff. Complex lacks security gates and apartments do not have security systems.
I been living here for a little over a year now and I like it thus far. It's really quiet and neighbors keep to themselves but most are friendly.
Nice quiet community with great neighbors. Lots of space for the price, and safe community. Nice dog park and big trees all around. Property is older, but Sabra and Kris try to keep up the maintenance as needed. All and all, a nice place to live.
Apartment not move-in ready as promised. Too many issues to mention. Several issues with appliances and multiple visits from maintenance. After 1 week here, received a letter raising rent by almost double. So far, not so good.