The Summers Landing apartments are fine. There isn't anything special about them, its a place to live. The pool is a nice feature as well as the covered parking.

My neighbors are rude and very noises, I can barley sleep at anytime. I have complained but at this point it does not seem to get any better, we are looking to move soon.

The interior is very cheaply made. Dozens of things have fallen apart and we only rarely use those. Towel racks, dishwasher, etc. We literally gave up on maintenance because it is just worthless to have them in there daily. It’s a quiet neighborhood, and sweet, and homey, we love that! We’re pretty happy aside from the interior.

I just moved in summers landing appartments. The move in process plus the staff made everything easy breezy. It's clean, quiet, and I love my outdoor space. The management and maintenance are accommodating in every aspect or request I had. Neighbors are friendly, welcoming and respectful.

Very nice management staff very nice apartment for the price😀 good area to live in and also the maintenance man here are very nice and efficient and quick would recommend to anyone looking to get an apartment by DFW Airport.

This is my 2nd year here and the staff in office is very friendly , the maintenance guy Glen goes beyond to help get things done.The area is quite, and safe.

Excellent service from staff and very clean maintenance , Saturday and Sunday also team will work on service request based on priority. I like the environment.

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

It was a great experience with leasing office before and after moving into the apartment. Everything is well described by leasing officer and on website.

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

Great apartments close to everything, centerport station a 10 minute walk and right off 360. Maintenance has been fantastic and came the same day to fix a shower head issue.

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

Great location, very help staff management, easy process, beautiful and quiet place to call it home. I have not even finished moving and I am already excited

The staff at Summers Landing are the nicest I’ve ever encountered with any leasing office. The maintenance workers are over the top kind, respectful and hard working. They check in with residents, resolve any maintenance issues with speed I’ve never encountered at other leases. The team in the lease office put resident concerns as top priority and treat residents with welcome, caring and positive attitudes. Having a 5 Star staff team makes all the difference in apartment living.

I absolutely love this apartment. They office staff is nice and accommodating. I found peace here in .y. If your looking for something cute and inexpensive this is your place. The apartments are so updated, that decorating was very easy. Not only that they are centrally located easy access to Dallas, midcities, and Arlington

Maintenance is on top of things and so is management! Apartments are kept clean. I wish they did have a gym in the apartments to workout my commute to work is a distance so having the gym in the same location would be nice.

I really enjoy living here, the apartments are nice on both the inside and outside. There is no problem with the neighbors being too noisy or disrespecting. You can park in any spot you want to without worrying about getting towed. The staff in the office are very welcoming.

Renewing for the 3rd time. Mgmt is cool - covered parking, quick response to complaints and concerns. maintenance staff is awesome and personable.

Overall, a good community. Friendly staff. The maintenance team is fantastic. Even at a 2am emergency water call they show up and help keep you calm and follow up a few days later to check on you.

Community seems quite and the building and property seem well kept. I move in June 2 so I haven't seen the inside of my actual unit. Looking forward to moving in.

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

Best front office and maintenance personnel around. Previous residence couldn't hold a candle next to these superstars. Kareen's departure will be a blow but know replacement will be great too.

Good app!! Needs work on help functions like Pw reset. Rewards seem to be more to actually be worthwhile. Otherwise your stuck for years on actually getting anything

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

Great place to live for those looking for a small community, good relationships with leasing staff, affordability, an array of food choices immediately nearby, and convenient access to two major highways.

I would like to start off by saying that the apartment community is nice, peaceful, and has a safe environment. The staff is very friendly. Couldn’t have asked for a better apartment living experience.

Reply from Summers Landing Apartments

It's very economic and safe apartment around centerport.Good pick for those who work in American airlines head quatres or who commute using TRE rail.communtiry is good for family.

At times the property management staff dies not always make me feel like I am not supposed to be a resident. We all have financial situations now and then. The summer landing apts should consider all facts before trying to automatically evict someone

Everything has been really good. I recently moved in and there were a few things that needed to be looked at. The maintenance people came in and fixed everything really quick.

Quiet and safe community. Mantenance responds in a timely manner. Office staff is nice. Very close to highways and area attractions. The negatives are no close grocery stores and very few on site amenities.